Evolution Unlocked Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might have been only a few days, but he now couldn't imagine not savouring and drinking from each of them each day. Seeing their sleeping faces gradually turn to clearly intense pleasure as he gently fed from them and the way they slowly woke with smiles of blissful contentment on their faces.

Each of them tasted different and he knew that in some ways he'd almost regret it when the day came, he'd have to share their bounty.

Kissing each of them gently on the cheek, Sam grabbed some shorts and left the room quietly, going down to the gym, as he felt the need to work out some tensions with some weights. It's not that the weights themselves were a challenge now, it just that somehow it helped to clear his head.

Musing, he thought he might have to set aside some time at some point to design some new weights, well at least once they got the new house, some that might provide a challenge. As had happened many times before, somehow that musing about something totally unrelated triggered an epiphany.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself as the realisation truly settled into his consciousness. Setting the bar aside, he focused his thoughts on one of the dumbbells on the other side of the room and tried to feel it with his mind.

At first, he didn't really feel anything, till he suddenly thought about imagining his hand wrapping round the handle and suddenly he could feel it, just like it was in his hand.

At first as he concentrated, he tried to pick it up with his mind, but to no avail, before he suddenly laughed. Of course, he thought as suddenly the dumbbell lifted up in the air and hovered just as steadily as it would if he held it with his hand. Another thought and the dumbbell came over to him with little effort.

Racing back upstairs, he gently opened the bedroom door and realised both the girls were clearly in the shower judging by the sounds coming from the bathroom, with a small smile, he grabbed a T shirt and headed downstairs to start making breakfast, a surprise forming in his mind.

"Good morning my beautiful ladies," he said gently as they appeared in the kitchen doorway. Take a seat, breakfast will be served shortly. Sam glanced out of the corner of his eye, waiting till they were seated at the table.

Mentally picking up each plate of food, he placed one in front of Rebecca, then the other in front of Victoria. It took a second or so, for that fact that the plates had just floated in front of them to register, before they both turned to look at him, shocked expressions on their faces, their brains clearly trying to process what had just happened. "What? How? Did you?" tumbled out of Rebecca's mouth.

Sam couldn't help himself, he burst out laughing. "You should see your two faces?" he managed to get out between laughs. As they first looked at him, then each other as if to check they both had seen the same thing, before looking back to Sam.

"Did, that just happen?" Rebecca asked almost incredulously.

Sam nodded, still trying to stifle the laughter because of the expressions on their faces.

"Telekinesis?" she asked, a look of wonder on her face.

"I suddenly realised it this morning," Sam said, the smile on his face almost rueful. "I'd been so focused on the effects the nanites had, I had thought about some of the things they might allow us to do."

Sam walked over, taking position behind Rebecca.

"Ok, see the knife in front of you, now reach out and feel it with your mind, like you would if you did the same with your hand.... Can you feel it?"

Rebecca concentrated for a few seconds, "I can feel it." She whispered, almost in awe.

"Ok, now comes the part that confused me at first. What do you think about when you pick something up with your hand? Do you think about picking it up in a mechanical way? No, you just decide what and where you want it to be and your body does the rest. The only difference here is that you aren't using your body. For me I just thought about what I wanted to happen and told my mind to do it. It kind of made me think about what it must be like for a child learning to walk. But instead of training your physical muscles, you're training your mental ones."

"Ok, I think I get what you mean." Sam saw Rebecca concentrate for a moment and suddenly the knife moved upwards and stopped in front of her.

Sam looked over at Victoria as she did the same thing.

The expressions on their faces something of a picture, Sam added.

"Is suspect that's not all we can do." Sam said gently, I don't know why, but I suddenly realised in the gym that we've been really focused on the nanites and how they can change things and what they can do, we hadn't even really considered what the changes they've made allow us to do. This just proved that it's beyond what we had considered.

We definitely need to consider this new aspect, these psychic powers, if we can read minds and emotions and move things, what else might be possible?

Think about what you tried to do with Lydia? You were pretty certain you implanted a fairly detailed idea in her head. Yes, it was in her best interests, but imagine if it hadn't been?"

Rebecca turned to look at him a look of wonder and worry on her face, as he watched her mind whirring at the possibilities. "Fuck." She whispered.

"Indeed, so I think we need to be really careful about how we extend ourselves mentally till we get a better handle on this." Sam said gently, stroking her side.

"Agreed!" they both said quietly in unison.

It was only a little while later, whilst they were still eating that Sam got a message from Paul. "Victor and Anna, both wish to proceed, how do you want to play this?"

Sam replied: "Well, as already discussed, it may well take some time for it to happen and they need to understand that it's not 100% guaranteed. If you can arrange for them to come here next Monday at 9am, I will explain the whole process to them and assuming they are happy we can start."

The typing icon appeared, pretty quickly before morphing into a message from Paul: "Sure, I'll let you know if that's any problem."

"Well, we should have Victor and Anna coming to stay next Monday, so we will need to make sure we are well stocked up on Food, they are going to need to eat a lot to give the nanites the fuel they need.".

"We were intending to go shopping tommorow, whilst you are out seeing Justin, so we can make sure we stock up enough." Rebecca replied.

"So what time are we supposed to be viewing the properties?" Sam asked

"Not till 11am, based on your reactions, I've only booked us to see the favoured one, but let the agent know, that if we don't like that one, we might want to view the others. Given where it is, we'll need to leave in about an hour to get there." Rebecca replied.

"Ok, well that leaves me an hour to put the finishing touches to the plan for Victor and Anna." Sam mused.

Sam pulled up at the gates to the address they'd been given, already liking what he'd seen. The gates themselves were clearly electronically controlled and were well made large wrought iron gates, the only gap he had seen in a 10-foot-high stone wall that appeared to surround the property.

Pressing the gate intercom, whilst gazing up at one of the two cameras' mounted atop the pillars, he waited till a voice said "yes."

"Samuel Northrop, we are here for a viewing?"

"Ok, I'll let you in." the female voice said, just before the gates started to swing open. The engineer in Sam, couldn't help but notice that the gates were very sturdily built, large bolts retracted from the ground, before the gates started swinging on their large diameter central shafts. The upper mounts were triangulated with cross braces, which attached to reinforcing buttresses behind the pillars.

The gates swung smoothly on their large and reinforced bearing mounts and were operated by hydraulics, rather than electric motors. Someone had clearly had in mind resistance to being forced when these were built and if he were a betting man, he suspected the pillars were internally reinforced too. If someone wanted to get through these gates, they would need something like an armoured truck or tank to brute force their way in.

The gatehouse was set back about 20ft from the gates and off to the left and was clearly period in its design, a Jaguar SUV parked in front of it. As the gates finished opening, a well dressed woman he would have guessed in her mid 30's, stepped out of the front door of the house and waved at them.

Driving through the gates, Sam slowed to a stop alongside her, lowering the passenger side window.

"Mr Northrop. Pleased to meet you." She said as she bent down to look through the car window. "I presume you must be Ms Ashcroft and Ms Shannon?" She asked gently. "I'm Caroline Fitzgerald, we spoke on the phone yesterday, welcome to Gondolin." She said expressively as she spread her arms.

Sam couldn't help himself and laughed. "I had no idea the place had that name."

Caroline smiled. "Do I take it you are a Tolkien fan then Mr Northrop?"

"Yes, I guess I am." Sam mused still chuckling as both Rebecca and Victoria looked at him quizzically.

"If you'd like to park on the left next to my car, we can start with the gatehouse if you like?" Caroline asked.

As Sam pulled the car over to the left and parked, he explained to the girls. "Gondolin, was a secret fortified city, surrounded by mountains in the world of Tolkien. Judging by that, and what I've seen of the gates, I suspect the current owner may have made this place very secure."

The girls nodded.

Sam got out of the car and stretched a little, before walking round to where Caroline stood. He could see from her eyes, and the way they momentarily darted over his physical form, that she was clearly somewhat re-evaluating him. Offering his hand.

"Pleased to meet you Caroline, just call me Sam." He said smiling as she took his hand and shook it gently, her expression, slightly muddled as she saw his hand dwarf her own, before her eyes returned to his level gaze.

"This is Rebecca," he said, her gaze darting to Rebecca, before her eyes widened a little. "And this is Victoria, my partners." Sam said confidently, noting the flush that appeared in Caroline's cheeks as she whispered "Partners." With a slight emphasis on the plural.

"Wow, you are both gorgeous." Caroline blurted out, before realising what she has said and suddenly started looking embarrassed.

Sam slightly firmed his grip to get Caroline's attention, as her eyes darted back to him, her pupils dilated slightly and she blushed even more.

"It's ok Caroline. You didn't embarrass yourself." He said feeling the mortification rolling off her, coupled with attraction, as he gently sent waves of re-assurance to her mentally, holding her hand and her gaze, till he felt her emotional state start to settle.

Caroline coughed, withdrawing her hand. "Well, this is the gate house, there's not a huge amount to see here, although it does have secondary control over the security features of the property, so if that is of interest, we can a quick tour of the house and take a better look at the security set-up if you like?"

"That sounds fine Caroline," Sam replied warmly.

"Watching you get women creaming their panties, makes me want to giggle." Rebecca whispered mentally.

"Me too." Victoria laughed inside his head.

"Especially, when you've done nothing except be you." Rebecca laughed inside his head.

"Ladies, give the poor woman a break." Sam laughed mentally.

"Yes master." They both chimed mentally, emphatically and submissively, whilst smiling innocently that Sam's cock stirred.

"Could we focus, please ladies." He whispered mentally and a little bit frustratedly, as they both took one of his arms each after they'd stepped through the door.

Caroline took them on a whistle stop tour of the gate house and Sam was impressed by the way it had been sympathetically restored into a very nice 2 bed house, that also doubled as the secondary security centre of the property, it would be perfect for Victor and Anna or anyone else running security at the property.

Leading them down the stairs into the basement. Caroline stopped at the bottom of the stairs, before flicking on the lights. The room was lined with monitors and a couple of workstations. Some of the monitors showed camera views all around the property, whilst others monitored motion trackers, infra red sensors and a variety of other security devices.

"The current owner took his security very seriously and when he had the property rebuilt, he integrated a state of the art security system, that's he's kept upgrading over the last decade."

"I can see." Sam said, examining some of the interfaces more closely. "May I?" he said gesturing to one of the workstations.

"Of course, the password is currently set to Tolkein!972." Caroline replied. "But please do not change anything, the system is set on automatic mode, now the owner is not here and a private security companies monitors the property on his behalf."

"Of course." Sam said, his fingers flying over the keyboard as he examined parts of the system and it's capabilities. His mind whirred as he saw the potential gaps in the system, but it was certainly a damn good start for what he wanted."

"He's an engineer and computer geek." Rebecca said gently to Caroline as she watched enthralled as Sam's fingers flew across the keys and displays screens changed rapidly, showing aspects of the system.

"He's also got a photographic memory." Rebecca noted, hearing the confusion in Caroline's mind and body language as she struggled to understand how Sam could possibly understand anything as the displays changed so rapidly.

Sam finished after only a couple of minutes, setting all the displays back to what they were when they walked into the room.

"Well this all looks great, shall we continue?" Sam asked Caroline gently as he rose from the chair.

"Of course." Caroline replied almost automatically, her eyes slightly lost.

As they walked out the gatehouse door, Caroline locked it behind them.

"Why don't we give you a lift up to the house." Sam asked Caroline gently.

"Ok," she said, as Sam opened the car.

As they drove up the treelined driveway to the main house, Sam was pleased to see that for the most part the grounds appeared to be grass, with small stands of native tree's. It was open enough that approaching the house without being in view would be almost impossible, but not so open that it looked uninteresting.

The driveway split about a hundred yards from the house, with a small sign saying "Lodge house 1 and 2." Off to the right and another unmarked driveway leading off left.

"The drive on the right leads to the two staff houses." Caroline noted, "They are both renovated to a similar standard as the gatehouse, but are 4 bed properties, but when they were renovated, the owner had them designed so that they could be readily split into 4, 2 bed semi's if required. We can look at those later if you like?"

"Ok." Sam replied.

"The one on the left goes round the back of the house and provides vehicular access to the two outbuildings. The previous owner had them kitted out as data centres, however all the servers have been removed and they can be used for whatever you might like, as they have light industrial usage permissions attached."

"And this is the main house." Caroline announced as they pulled round a stand of tree's and a large u shaped gravelled area in front of the house opened up in front of them. The garage block is situated over on the right there. It's all oak framed and stone built, with high ceilings and a 2 bedroom flat above. Each garage has a car lift installed, so up to two vehicles can be held in each of the six garages."

Being a petrolhead, Sam's face had lit up a little at the thought of the garages, his mind already wondering what vehicles they might contain in the future.

He pulled up in front of the main house and stopped the car, in front of the large portico that contained the front door. The house looked more impressive in the flesh that the pictures had done justice. Clearly gothic inspired style, but with a high tech modern twist that only showed in some of the details like the windows. They looked Georgian from a distance, but up closer, you could see the multi pane arrangement and modern construction used in them, although Sam could see even from here that they did not look like standard windows.

Caroline led them to the large Oak front door, some 10 feet high and at least 6 feet wide and appearing to be a traditionally panelled door, adorned with large iron hinges and bands. Held in a solid stone vaulted frame. To the left of the door was print scanner.

Caroline placed her hand to the scanner a beep sounded and the sound of large bolts moving came from the door, before it swung inwards relatively quickly. As they stepped through the door, Sam glanced at the edge of the door and could see that the door was at least 4 inches thick and that the panelling on the front and rear of the door was clearly decorative as the central part of the door was clearly metal.

"Caroline, I can see that the owner has clearly spent a lot on security upgrades for the house, would it be possible to get a detailed breakdown of them all? It would save us trying to go through them all today?"

"Certainly, the owner has full details, including all architectural and systems plans he will pass onto the new owner, but as you can imagine, he doesn't want anyone but the new owner to have that information. However I do have a summary document that simply lists the upgrades, but doesn't give details, if that would help?"

"That would be great, if you could forward that onto me."

"Sure." Caroline replied pulling out her phone and fiddling for a few seconds. "They should hopefully arrive in your e-mail shortly."

"Thanks." Sam said simply, intrigued to look into the info.

"As you can see the entrance hall, is modelled somewhat after the grand entrance hall the old manor had, but with more modern and useful twists, given that it's not likely to be used as a banqueting hall anymore. Each room in the house, has a control panel that operates all of the functions within that room.

Each one has common features such as air conditioning and ventilation settings, window settings and security features. But some rooms, such as this one, have additional features controlled via the panel. So for example." She said pressing a touch button on the panel, causing the fire at the end of the hall to roar to life and then another, which caused the floor to open before a before a full size snooker table rose up out of the floor and locked into place.

Sam glanced smiling at Rebecca and Victoria. Before letting Caroline lead them off on a tour of the rest of the house.

Each room was large, well-appointed and clearly designed with ease of living in mind, with large amounts of electronic controls and automation. Everything was clearly state of the art without impacting on the style of the house and by the time the tour of the ground floor was complete Sam was easily sold on the property.

The indoor heated 25m swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym area were done sublimely well, with a nice relaxed and luxurious feel to them. The kitchen was huge, with two large double front fridges and a walk-in freezer.

Moving back to the main hall, Caroline led them up the grand staircase to the 1st floor. Caroline took them through each of the bedrooms and bathrooms, which were pretty much all exquisitely done, before she approached the doors to what was clearly the master suite, with large double doors.

"And now we come to the master suite." She announced

Both Rebecca and Victoria, glanced at Sam, before bursting into giggles as Caroline opened the heavy oak doors.