Evolution Unlocked Pt. 05

Story Info
Sam takes some risks, developments occur.
17.7k words
4.78
12.4k
39

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in any form of sexual activity are aged 18 or over. No permission is given or implied to copy, distribute or publish this work with the authors express permission copyright November 2022 James_Duncan

I greatly appreciate all the feedback and am very happy to provide another chapter. One of the greatest challenges is providing the right balance of story and erotica, I hope I'm finding it.

Chapter 5 - Taking Risks

The following day, Sam and Victoria were down in the lab, working on the design of a gravity manipulation device, when Jasmine spoke.

"Sir, I have made the initial contact with the hacker Justin and as you suggested, his reaction was slightly different from what I expected. However, with a little convincing, I've managed to get him to agree to meet with you to discuss the potential of working for you.

His reactions and the way he responded made me realise that I needed to gain some additional perspective about how different types of people may react, so I'm currently performing research into how different personality types react and behave, including autistic people."

"Nice to know that you're thinking for yourself Jasmine, that's a really good thing." Sam replied as he continued working on the specs for the device.

"As you know sir, Justin currently lives in Northamptonshire and although I know you are busy working, I assumed you wouldn't mind if I arranged a meeting in a local coffee shop between the pair of you the day after tommorow at 10am."

"That's fine Jasmine, however given that you've been studying him, what's your assessment of him and what his reaction might be?"

"Well clearly, I have not yet finished my upgrades to understanding all types of human's better, but based on his previous reactions and also, the behaviour I have observed from him, I would expect him to react logically, although clearly that is far from certain. He's clearly extremely talented with computers in a way very few humans are and having seen his apparent motivations I think he would be a very good addition to your team sir."

"Well, given that I've got very strong Aspie leanings myself, hopefully we should be able to talk without too much difficulty."

"Very well sir, I will let him know you've agreed to the meeting."

"Thanks Jasmine."

"You're welcome, sir."

Turning to Victoria, Sam couldn't help but notice that her side profile was exquisite and he found himself just appreciating the soft curves of her jaw and the elegance of her neck, she was truly beautiful.

"Are you enjoying the view Master?" Victoria said with a slight giggle.

"How could I not my darling, I think I could be a happy man, just looking at you and Rebecca all day."

"You wouldn't get much work done though, would you?" she laughed.

"I guess not." Sam said wistfully, as he gently brushed his finger down over her ear and along her neck.

"If you keep doing that Sam, I'm not going to get much work done either." She sighed gently as she stretched her neck gently into his caress.

"I guess I'd better stop then." Sam mused gently, before leaning in and kissing her gently on the neck.

"Now where was I." Sam said more firmly.

"Trying to work out how to make this device work with it tearing itself apart? I believe." Victoria laughed.

Sam, started typing and looking at the screen of the computer, manipulating the design in the modeller, losing himself back into work. He tried everything, one material spec after another, combinations of materials, but still the only way to stop the device from disintegrating under the loads, was to dramatically reduce the strength of the manipulation.

It would still generate energy, but the power output was not exactly what he'd call good for something of that weight or size, the only advantage was that it would just keep generating that power for as long as the components held together, so hopefully at least 10 years. He knew he was missing something, but right then, he couldn't think what it might be.

"I think you might need to take a break Sam, if nothing else it's coming up towards dinner time and I know Rebecca wants to update us on her search to find us a new home, so come on, take a break and maybe the solution will come to you." Victoria said as she gently wrapped her arms around him.

"You're right, let's go get something to eat."

It was sometime later after they had all finished eating that Sam asked how the search for an appropriate new home was going.

"Well, you selling the firewall has opened up lots more possibilities and I've narrowed it down to 3 possibles. All three have large amounts of land as you requested, multiple outbuildings, which can potentially be converted to office, lad and works spaces. Although I'm inclined to eliminate one straight off the bat, even though it's gorgeous.

It's a grade one listed 14th and 15th century manor house and that listed status would prevent or make modifications much more difficult, plus you'd have planners being really nosy about everything in the structure and I doubt you want that?"

"Ok, so that leaves two, so let's look at the details of them and see if we can arrange viewings for tommorow?"

"However, I'm guessing one is a favourite?"

Rebecca nodded, "this one." She said, passing over the laptop that had the property details displayed.

It didn't take long looking for Sam to agree. It was a modern built take on an old-style Manor house, the previous Manor house and attached buildings had burned down in a fire in about 2010 and the owner had spent a long time clearly designing a lovely modern house to replace it.

Eight bedrooms, 6 with ensuites, games rooms, private gym and cinema, indoor pool, Huge amazingly appointed Kitchen and open plan living area, as well as large formal dining rooms and living rooms. However, the thing that caught Sam's attention the most was the outbuildings. A large six block garage with a self-contained 2-bedroom flat above it, along with two separate buildings that were described as "offices". The pictures suggested it could easily be adapted to include workshops, a data centre and laboratories that could readily accommodate at least 20 to 30 people working there. The property description also commented that the property would suit those to whom privacy and security were important.

The property also had a separate two-bedroom gate house and two separate staff houses that came within the 25 acre property and best of all the current owner had a dedicated fibre optic cable line installed that gave the kinds of internet speeds and capacity most people could only dream of. Something also about the style of the house really appealed to Sam, although it was significantly more expensive than the other two.

"I can see why this one is the favourite, the price is high, but we'd need to find out the reasons for that to see if it's justified. It's got enough room to accommodate security teams and also anyone else we might need. I can't see our kids going to a normal school, it would be like sending a degree student to primary school to learn and that's before we even begin to consider the exposure that would likely cause.

Even if we don't want a nanny, then they are going to need a teacher at some point and that teacher will need to be upgraded first to be able to cope with them and this place has plenty of room for at least 5 years. Well unless you ladies end up popping out more of my babies." Sam smiled.

"It also gives room for you to expand your harem master," Victoria said breathily.

Sam laughed and scooped both of them into his arms. "Are you two honestly serious about that?" he asked, opening his mind to feel their thoughts and emotions.

"Sam, I know I've said it before, but we are going to need more people across more fields. Hell, right now, you could really do with an expert material scientist to help you with the energy device you're working on." Rebecca said gently.

Sam's face flickered to confusion for a moment. "What did you not realise I could hear both of your consternation earlier?" She asked gently.

"In truth I hadn't really thought about it." He said softly as he gazed into her amazing sapphire eyes.

"Yes, I know we will need more people, hence my attempt to recruit Justin. However, you didn't answer my question, either of you." He said softly as he refocused on their thoughts and feelings.

Nothing about their thoughts of feelings gave him any concern as Rebecca spoke.

"Sam, I know it's hard to explain, but you can hear and feel our thoughts and feelings about this, but let me say it, in the hope it will sink into that stubborn brain of yours." She said playfully.

"We both love you, like a lover, a husband, the father of any children we will ever want as well as our master, our owner. You are quite literally the best person I have ever met and I know Victoria feels the same.

You have given us things, that neither one of us had ever even considered were possible. You need more people to help you, to help us and if you are going to put nanites into them, then let's face it, if they are besotted with you, your monster cock and how you make them feel, then they are likely to be far less of a risk than someone who is not.

However, that still doesn't touch the way that either one of us feel about you, or what we want for you. We've both felt your thoughts and dreams about these things and I can safely say that nothing has ever made either of us feel hornier, than the thought of helping you claim more beautiful sexy women.

Seeing and helping you take them and claim them with that monster cock, inflating their wombs with your cum and your nanites, binding them to you in a way nobody even knew was possible, gods, your poor little pussies get soaked at those thoughts, haven't you realised that?"

Sam knew there were no thoughts of jealousy coming from either of them, but still he felt the need to confirm.

"I could be eternally happy, just having the pair of you for the rest of time. Hell, that makes me sound greedy when I've already got far more than virtually any other man could even dream of. But I cannot help but think about you getting jealous, about either of you hurting, because I've taken another woman and made her mine, whilst you are devoted to me and will never have any other cock for the rest of your lives."

"Sam, I can understand why you might think that, but it's not the case." Rebecca glanced momentarily at Victoria.

"How would any cock or body ever compare with yours? Why would I want any other man, when you make me scream the place down and leave me unconscious because I've been overloaded with pleasure and that's before we even consider that we both love you without reservation.

Anyway, we might not have any other man, but do you honestly think that we aren't going to play with any woman you claim, assuming she wants that?"

Sam's cock twitched at the thought. " Hmm, you like that, don't you master, " She purred, gently rubbing his cock. "You want all your women to be able to enjoy each other, as well as you, don't you?"

Sam just nodded as the monster is his trousers gradually hardened.

"May we worship your beautiful cock master?" Rebecca asked as Victoria looked on eagerly.

"Of course, my darlings." Sam whispered as Rebecca knelt down in front of him, quickly joined by Victoria.

Sam gently caressed the sides of their faces as they slowly peeled down his trousers and trunks and his huge cock sprang from, bobbing in front of their beautiful faces. The expressions on their faces were one's of pure adoration and worship, like his cock was mesmerising them.

Rebecca gently started caressing his huge heavy balls. "So much dominant cum in these." She whispered as Victoria gently stroked his cock, letting her delicate fingers slide up and down, periodically running over his helmet, collecting the pre-cum already starting to leak copiously from his large urethra.

"Our masters cock is beautiful." Victoria murmured as she lowered her lips to his helmet and gently kissed and licked at his hole, lapping up the pre cum and purring in delight.

Rebecca carried on caressing his swollen enormous balls. "We get so wet, thinking about all this cum and how many women it's going to enslave, how many women it's going to inflate, claim and fill." She whispered as she cupped his balls before bending down and gently licking at them.

Sam groaned as at the same time as she did that, Victoria took him gently into her mouth and started running her tongue across his frenum, gently teasing and licking it as she gazed up adoringly into his eyes.

Rebecca was gently increasing the massaging on his balls, as she looked up directly into his eyes. "We want to help you master, help you train and claim them. The thought of being able to slowly feed your beautiful cock into them, watch as you stretch them like no man ever has. See them cum their little slut hearts out just from being stretched and having your pre cum flow freely in their needy little pussies. Please master, I need to cum." She whimpered as she showed her adoration on his balls.

"Cum for me Princess, you too Toy." Sam said gently as he stroked the sides of each of their faces.

Both of them groaned and whimpered as spasms, shot through their bodies, their orgasms obvious and beautiful to Sam, but not once did they let it stop their worship of his monstrous manhood.

Sam groaned himself and nearly came, as Victoria slowly swallowed more and more of his huge cock, his helmet sliding past the back of her mouth, the sensation as she slowly hilted his cock in her throat amazing.

"You want a huge load in your tummy do you Toy?" he whispered focusing on her eyes, feeling her mind with his.

She just smiled and gave a small nod as she slowly fucked his entire cock with her mouth and throat, never breaking eye contact.

Sam couldn't help himself, his hand slid round the back of her head and he pulled her forward, burying his cock into the depths of her throat as his balls clenched and he released his hold on his own pleasure.

The expression on her face as he groaned and his cock expanded in pulses as each huge jet of cum exploded down his cock and shot straight into her stomach just made him cum even harder, the way she caressed her expanding belly, silently begging for more of his thick creamy cum, as the hormone induced orgasms kept crashing through her body was amazing and Sam couldn't help himself as he roared, pinning her beautiful face to his crotch as one of the most intense orgasms of his life, kept ripping through him, till finally, he felt the spurts slow and that sated glow, started to take hold of him.

"Every time I think you two couldn't be more perfect, you go and amaze me even more." He whispered stroking both of them as Victoria, eagerly sucked the very last cum out of his cock, before slowly, withdrawing it from her throat, a huge smile painting across her face, as his helmet finally slipped free from her mouth.

Victoria, giggled as she glanced at Rebecca, who had started slowly caressing his cock, her eyes, hungry with need.

"Do you need your master to fill you too Princess?"

"Please sir." She said, as her strokes started to get his cocks attention and it started to harden again.

Rebecca gave a small smile. "We mean it sir and if it helps prove it. We both want to help feed this beautiful beast into Lydia." She said with a small giggle, letting her words hang there... Sam's cock hardened almost instantly.

"Master likes that idea, Victoria." She laughed. "Would you like that Master, would you like us to prepare her, and hold this beautiful, amazing beast, guiding it inside her young tight pussy, feeding it inside her helping you take and claim her till she's taken your entire monster into her young womb?"

Sam groaned deeply, his cock turning to steel as he glanced from one to another of them. Rebecca taking the cue to take his cock into her mouth and slowly slide herself down till her lips wrapped round the base, she immediately started swallowing, the rhythmic pulses surrounding his cock causing his balls to tighten nearly immediately.

Victoria started to whisper in his ear as Rebecca locked her eyes in his.

"We want you to claim her Sam, we've both spent time with her, she's perfect, so smart, so beautiful and so submissive. She wants to be owned Sam, she wants to be owned by you... she's been struggling to think about anything else since she met you, I think she came spontaneously, when we explained our collars and then told her you'd had your clits ringed.

She was squirming, flushed and both of us could feel her arousal was off the clock without even trying. She knows you are our master and owner; she nearly came on the spot when we told her that. Now that thought is in her mind constantly, she doesn't just want to be owned Master, she needs to be owned....

We could hear some of her fantasies in her head as we talked.... They are so naughty.... So submissive and horny and every single one is about you. She wants to be claimed and marked by you, she just wants to please you and Master, you should see some of the thoughts she has about collars and marking.... Oh, you should see them."

Rebecca intensified her swallowing and stimulation, as Victoria continued. "She doesn't want collars like ours master, she wants one that totally obvious she's owned." Sam groaned and his cock twitched. "She wants her master to have her nipples pierced and fitted with rings.... Oh and naughtiest of all..."

Victoria pressed her lips to Sam's ear and whispered something... Sam couldn't help himself; he grasped Rebecca's head and pulled her hard down onto his cock, impaling her throat completely and groaning deeply as his cock erupted in her throat.

It took Sam a few minutes to feel with it again, as Rebecca slowly slid of his now sated cock, licking her lips and pulling Victoria to her as they each caressed and stroked each other's cum inflated bellies.

Sam looked down at them, feeling more than a little overwhelmed. "What on earth did I do to deserve you two?" he whispered almost in awe, gathering them into his arms and making sure he kissed both of them soundly.

Sam was still in a bit of a daze later that night, his mind rolling thoughts around as he lay in bed. Rebecca was in one arm, Victoria the other, their heads resting on his chest as he finally accepted that truly did mean what they said. Finally, he closed his eyes and let his thoughts drift as sleep quickly took him.

Sam woke the following morning and resisted the urge to stretch, not wanting to disturb the girls as they lay in his arms, sleeping peacefully. He'd been considering the upgrade options that were available for a couple of minutes and had settled on a further four, graphene and impact skin reinforcement, as well as two other intriguing ones.

Skillshare - the ability to share physical skills that one person with nanites knew to another, and more intriguingly knowledge share, which allowed for the sharing of a particular set of knowledge any one person knew to another.

Interestingly, Skillshare provided the knowledge and understanding of the skill and started the required muscle memory process, but it would require practice to adapt to the specific person it was shared with. It made sense he thought, given that each person was physically different, so how their bodies worked and moved would alter from person to person. But if you added in the improved muscle memory upgrade they already had, it should mean that the skills should become second nature with only modest amounts of practice.

Knowledge share was in some ways similar and easier, but the prompt did suggest due to the rewriting of neural pathways, it was recommended that it was only run whilst the person was asleep. Queuing all four upgrades and closing the menu down, Sam focused his attentions on the two sleeping beauties in his arms. Slowly and gently moving them, so he could gain access to their beautiful milk filled teats.