Evolution Unlocked Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it something that I said." She glanced round concernedly as Sam, shot both the girls a look, hoping to stop them, but instead causing them both to giggle even more.

Caroline looked confused momentarily, before seeing the expression on Sam's face change as he mentally told the girls to "stop it." Firmly. She couldn't help but blush deeply as she suddenly realised why the girls were giggling as her eyes darted between them and Sam.

The master suite was huge, deep shag pile carpet on the floor, one wall was pure glass, broken into panes to maintain the gothic style as the wall and window arched a good 15ft high. There was a large balcony outside, with a hot tub at one end and clearly automated blinds that came out of the ceiling to bring privacy when it was required.

The ensuite, was huge, with a large walk-in shower and sunken large bath, all finished to an exceptionally high standard as was the walk-in closet that had more than enough space for several people to have expansive wardrobes and more shoes than he could imagine.

After a good look round upstairs, including the large attics that were accessed via a lift that ran from the basement to the attic, Sam was feeling more than a little enamoured of the place. Yes, there would be changes needed, but he thought it unlikely they would find anything else that gave them this kind of start.

"So Caroline, you mentioned the security control room?"

"Yes it's down in the basement, it also combines as a full equipped panic room, along with a variety of other cellars."

"Can we see it."

"Of course."

Caroline walked over to the lift and called it, before they went down to the basement. After looking round, Sam could see the potential here, the basement was at least as big as the house and had several different levels to it, it also allowed glimpses of the foundations of the house, which Sam could see were seriously impressive.

"And this in the control room." Caroline said as she pressed her hand to a scanner alongside a large, very solid looking steel door.

The incredibly thick door, more akin to a vault door than a room door, swung quietly open on it's massive hidden hinges, revealing a large room, with monitors and workstations similar to the one in the gatehouse. However the room also included some bunk beds along one wall, a door through to what turned out to be a bathroom, as well as access to state of the art satellite communications and a power-wall that Caroline explained could run the room and it's systems for up to 5 days.

Sam only spent a few minutes at one of the workstations, before turning round.

"Right well, I don't know about you ladies, but I'm happy?"

"I think it's about as close to perfect as we would find and only minimal modifications would be needed to make it exactly what we want?" Rebecca said softly.

"Oh I agree completely, although my imagination wants to run away at some of the things we could get up to here." Victoria giggled suggestively.

Sam, stood and pulled Victoria towards him, towering over her as he pulled her in close.

"There is a time and a place for that kind of fun my darling." He said gently as he stroked the side of her face. "However you are embarrassing the heck out of poor Caroline." He whispered gently, glancing at Caroline who was blushing furiously and didn't know where to look. "So can we keep this professional please?"

"Yes sir," Victoria whispered gently, blushing.

"My apologies Caroline. Shall we go back upstairs to discuss our potential purchase?" He said softly.

"Of course." Caroline responded, before self consciously walking out the door and heading for the stairs.

As they headed up the stairs and towards the main living room, Sam mentally checked with the girls whether they had any questions or thoughts other than that it seemed just about perfect and was pleased when the response was emphatically that they thought it was perfect, although he had a stifle a laugh when Victoria projected thoughts and visions of one of the basement rooms turned into a dungeon.

"So Caroline, I just wanted to check a couple of things, if that's ok." Sam said as he took a seat on one of the sofas.

"Of course Sam." She replied, her cheeks now a little less rosy than they had been a minute or two ago, although Sam could see that her pupils remained somewhat dilated and he could feel the arousal bubbling away inside her.

"Well I think it's safe to say that we all love the place, so that's good. But do you have details of the architects and companies that built the place, as there are some modifications I would want to make."

Caroline opened the folder she was carrying and after leafing through it for a few seconds, she responded. "Well clearly the house was built to replace the old manor that burned down, the main architect was William McConnell, of McConnell & Bowden, but the security measures were designed and overseen by a company called PD Consulting.

Sam couldn't help himself, he laughed. "Small world, isn't it." He got out between the laughs.

"Sorry Caroline, the company that designed the security is my best friends company." He said, getting himself under control.

"So, as you may have gathered, we like the place and want it."

Caroline's face lit up. "Well that's good."

"I take it, there's no chain or anything involved?" Sam asked softly.

"No, the current owner, has already moved out to California, so basically the property is available today if you want it."

"Ok, good, so then it just comes down to the price then I guess." Sam continued. "I gather the asking price is £25m?"

"Yes that's correct." Caroline responded, looking hopeful.

"Well, clearly that's some £10m more than anything else of similar size and scope in this area and that is somewhat understandable given the systems and security installed in the house, which dramatically narrows the potentially market." Sam continued, as Caroline's face fell.

"Don't play with her Sam" Rebecca whispered mentally to him.

"However, given that it's exactly what we want and my current plans, I'm not going to haggle over the price, so I'm prepared to offer the full £25m assuming we can get the deal done quickly."

Relief, then happiness rapidly went over Caroline's face. "Well I'd like to think we can get the deal done quickly, does that mean it's a cash purchase?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes, although it will be in my companies name, there are no lenders or anything, so I guess it boils down to how fast the owner says yes and how fast the Land Registry can get the deal done. Rebecca, I'm assuming you can handle all this easily?"

"Yes sir, property transfers are pretty easy, as you said, mostly it's down to the speed the Land Registry work at."

"Can you let the owner know my offer and confirm if it's accepted ASAP please Caroline?"

"I'll have to send an e-mail as they are 8 hrs behind us, but assuming they do, I will try and make sure you know this evening."

"Oh and just one other point, is that my offer is conditional on it being taken off the market. I've been here before and I'm not prepared to play games. I take our security very seriously and I don't want other people viewing the property or being given details about the security measures if the owner says yes to my offer?"

"That doesn't sound unreasonable and I will make sure I pass your comments onto the owner."

Sam dropped Caroline back at the gatehouse, before leaving and dialling Pauls mobile.

"Hi mate, what's up?" Paul responded when answering.

"Well hopefully you remember, but ironically the place, but I've just put in an offer on a house you designed all the security for?"

"Really? Small world, which house?"

"Gondolin, in Wiltshire."

Paul laughed. "Honestly mate, if I'd suggested the perfect house with the best security available without armed guards to you, that would have been the one. It might need a few updates and I'm sure you'll have some ideas in that area, but the guy that built it, spend a fortune on having security built into the place. I think our bill was over £2m just for the design and oversight."

"Wowsers, I've only had a brief overview of the measures, but I'm taking it you still have the blueprints and design specs?"

"Of course, you want me to start looking over it to see what if any updates it might need?"

"Please mate, I've got some new sensors I've built and installed on our current house, which would probably be good to integrate and use to replace the current ones. Which reminds me, I need to chase the engineering company that is supposed to be working on productionising them for sale."

"Well anything else that brain of yours comes up with, let me know and we'll see if we can integrate it."

"Will do, hopefully I should know if the offer's been accepted later today.... Have you spoken with Victor and Anna yet? If not, can you let them know about the potential move and that I'll want them living on site at the new house?"

"Yep, have spoken to them and they are shall we say eager for next week to come. I'll let them know about the new house, but I can't see it being a problem."

"Thanks mate, later." Sam said, before hanging up.

Sam rang the engineering company and was pleased to hear that they had made good progress and that sensors should probably be productionised within the next month or so. The deal had been done on a licensing basis, but the more Sam thought about it, the more he thought that given the prototyping and productionising he was going to need, buying the company might be a good idea and asked Rebecca to look into that option quietly.

"You know ladies, I've just realised, I've gotten so carried away with everything going on, I haven't made sure how you are doing work wise and I think slightly more importantly I also haven't done something I promised Rebecca I would do?"

"Well given the deal with GCHQ and the time demands the new stuff going on is going to put on us, plus the babies on their way, we've talked about that between ourselves and assuming you agree, we've both decided what we want to do." Rebecca answered.

"Go on."

"Well, obviously my divorce is in the works, but with the new system the government have introduced, I've got another 5 months or so, before I can put in the clean break order, that Jack has agreed to. However clearly I don't want to give him any info about what's going on with us, otherwise he could get difficult.

He's greedy and despite his infidelity, the new system doesn't take that into account much. So I've ended up agreeing reluctantly to a 50/50 split on the house but with me giving him an extra £50k so there is no maintenance and to leave my pensions alone. I need to make to a clean break order and this was the only way to get him to agree to that."

"Motherfucker." Sam said harshly.

"Yep, but whether we like it or not, the new law is basically on his side Sam, infidelity doesn't count for much now, unless you want to drag it through the courts. Even then what do I gain? £50k maybe? Honestly Sam, I've got better things to do than waste my time on that useless waste of space and anyway, I've got a plan to rub the useless cunts nose in stuff once the divorce is finalised at least once. Assuming you are happy to help me?" she added with a smirk.

"Of course." Sam laughed. "But you are right, he's just not worth it, it's just the moral part of me wants to make the little shit pay."

"Oh trust me Sam, he's paying already, he just doesn't know it." Rebecca laughed. "What do you think his reaction is going to be, when he see's me looking like this, draped on your arm, clearly infatuated with the new you. Anyway, as I said I've got an idea for a little bit of Karma to come his way."

"Ok, well count me in for that." Sam laughed.

"So what was the other thing you promised?" Rebecca asked smiling.

"Well I did promise to take you away somewhere I could show you off and let us focus on having some pleasure. That was before Victoria joined us and things became a little frantic." Sam paused for a moment.

"Plus, with the babies on the way, Victor and Anna and the house, plus everything else. I'm thinking that if we can arrange it, after I meet Justin tommorow, how would you two like to go to an adults only resort for a few days, then come back Sunday, ready for Victor and Anna arriving next week?"

Sam didn't need to look at them, to feel the excitement that bubbled up nearly instantly, followed by giggles from the pair of them.

"Do I take it that's a yes?" he laughed.

"Oh, is master going to show his two sluts off and make everyone present jealous?" Victoria giggled out.

"Well yes, assuming I can get us a place that guarantees confidentiality.. it's not like we want this coming out in future now is it?"

"Yes master," they both said sultrily in unison.

"What will you do to us master?" Rebecca whispered gently.

"That's for me to know and you two to find out Princess." Sam laughed.

"However, I will say this, assuming I can get this arranged, then whilst we are there, I will expect you both to be good obedient little sluts for your master and do exactly what you are told, when you are told, is that clear."

"Yes master," they both groaned in unison.

"Good girls." He said softly, feeling their arousal and love of being told that.

"Master." Rebecca whispered gently, "I think if you are going to show us off, show us draining those huge balls of yours and pleasing that massive cock, you might want to reduce your balls and cum quantities somewhat."

Sam could feel their arousal flooding at the thought of being taken in front of an audience. "That might be prudent. The cock could just be me being a freak of nature, two litres of cum err just no.... don't worry my little slaves. I'll make sure it's still enough to show you off positively drowned in cum, more than anyone will have ever seen.

Oh and my little sluts, once we are there, these are the kinds of clothes you will be dressed in, when your not in totally revealing bikini's." Sam projected thoughts of scandalously revealing dresses that barely covered their nipples and pussies, coupled with some seriously exotic bikini's that barely if at all covered their most treasured parts.

"Please sir, show us off like that." They both almost groaned mentally.

As soon as they got back, Sam started looking for options of places and found a small, but very exclusive adults only resort called Nirvana on Majorca. The description sounded perfect and although it was clearly short notice, they had one of their most opulent suites available for the days he wanted. Somewhere like the Maldives would have been better, but that far for a short period of time, wasn't something he really wanted to do.

Before he booked he wanted to make sure that flights were organised and without thinking started looking at options involving normal airlines, before mentally slapping himself and booking a private jet and then limo's to take them to and from the airport. Adjusting to the obscenely wealthy mindset, was going to take some getting used to.

Sam let the girls know mentally that they would be flying out early tommorow evening and would come back a couple of days later, ready for Victor and Anna on Monday. He also let Paul know via text that they wouldn't be about for a couple of days.

Sam got confirmation from Caroline that the house offer had been accepted in the morning and he made sure he arrived in Northampton in plenty of time, before heading to the coffee shop for the meeting with Justin.

He specifically chose somewhere in the open, hoping to help try and put Justin at ease, he'd just ordered a Coffee, when he saw Justin come through the door, looking a little nervous and scanning the room.

Waving to get his attention, he beckoned him over.

"Justin, I presume? I'm Samuel Northrop," he said offering his hand, although he was unsure whether Justin would take it. Justin clearly noticed the hand, but chose to sit and Sam asked him to order whatever he wanted.

Mentally, he scanned Justin, hoping to try and maybe put him a little more at ease. It was clear that Justin was more than a little nervous, his hacking activities were illegal and although he'd never stolen anything and had always been sure he'd left no trace, he'd only really agreed to this meeting, because he'd been tracked.

Sam could also almost hear the thoughts that wondered how the hell he had been tracked as Justin had been damn sure he'd covered his tracks sufficiently well that nobody could track him. It was that curiosity, that had tipped the balance in favour of the meeting. That, coupled with worry that he might be reported to the authorities. Had he been overconfident in his own abilities, he'd been sloppy. Justin needed to know...

Sam decided to start by trying to reassure Justin.

"If you don't mind Justin, I will get right down to business?" he asked, after the waitress had taken Justin's order.

"Fine by me." Justin replied in an almost monotone voice, oblivious to the fact that Sam could hear his thoughts and what he was really thinking.

"Firstly, let me get one simple fact out on the table." Sam started. "I have not and have no intention of causing you trouble. Your attempts on the firewall intrigued me and my colleagues and showed something I've never seen before...."

Sam, let that hang in the air for a few seconds, till he was sure that Justin had absorbed it.

"So after tracing you. Which I will note was far, far more difficult than tracing the CIA, GCHQ or Russian Intelligence." Sam felt the flash of pride coming from Justin. "I wanted to meet you and get a feel of you, as I think you have an exceptional talent, one that I could make serious use of."

"So this is a job interview?" Justin asked in the same flat tone, cocking his head slightly to one side.

"In a way, yes, but also something much more, far more than I can tell you currently."

Sam could feel the curiosity starting to burn harder, but he also realised that he was going to have to be more direct, analogies and euphemisms simply wouldn't compute with Justin.

"I'm sure, you are curious as to how I traced you?" Sam said gently, letting Justin absorb that titbit. "Well, if you did work for me, then you would get to find out how. Same as you would get to find out how the firewall actually works and probably a million other things that will blow your mind, in ways you cannot even begin to dream of."

"My dreams about technology can get pretty mind-blowing, but I'll have to take your word for it." Justin replied, however Sam could feel the scepticism warring with the curiosity.

"Would you like to see the firewall from the other side?" Sam asked, pulling out a tablet he was carrying and putting it on the table in front of Justin. He could feel the desire to pick up the tablet and learn, burn hard and fast inside Justin. There was still some caution, wondering if it was some kind of trap. What did this guy truly want?

"No catch Justin, I really want you to come work with me. I've never met anyone who understands machine code intuitively like you clearly do. There's a lot more to it, but if I explain a bit more, at least what I can, then hopefully that will help?"

"Ok." Justin replied.

"I imagine you've done you're research, on me, so you know that I'm an engineer, correct?"

"Yes."

"What would you say, if I told you that I'd invented something recently that would allow many of those dreams about tech that you have to become reality?"

"Then I'd say that either you are telling the truth, which seems unlikely. Or that you are playing some game for some reason best known to yourself?"

"Ok, let me ask you a different question. Would you have thought it was possible for someone to come up with a firewall that does what that one does, whilst using so little system resources to do it?"