All Comments on 'Evolution Unlocked Pt. 06'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 year ago

Another enjoyable chapter.

On a side note, Ican't help but worry about harem stories. Please consider that harems that get too big, at least for me, just result in a bland list of names that I forget the backstory to.

If the huge harem is what you are going for, in terms of the fantasy, then this os of course fine. But if that is not what you are specifically looking for, please carefully consider every addition to the harem.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year agoAuthor

Morning Robbb and anyone else who wants to know. Each and every woman who becomes part of the harem, has to add something, be different from the others, otherwise why would they be added? Currently, I only have plans for it to be 4 currently. It may expand a little beyond that, but I do not want it going much further than that.

I have no intention of having Sam with dozens of women at his beck and call. They way that I am writing is along the lines of something I heard Stephen King say. I'm letting the story tell me where to go, hence why April will not be with Sam, but she may become part of the story, at least on the edge's.

AardieAardieabout 1 year ago

Public exhibitions of sexual super powers may be personally gratifying, but I don’t it is very low profile and could draw the wrong kind of attention.

New girls should come as the storyline dictates a new expertise is required in the team. Each new new girl needs to be unique or they do start to blur together as the harem grows too big.

He should have one that can drive or fly anything. He could quickly pick up these skills himself and probably should, but his time is too valuable to waste on parking a car.

Should he be setting up some personal security drones or would he know if he was being surveilled?

Spardax212Spardax212about 1 year ago

I am very much looking forward to more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aside from finding a way to have all the sex scenes be a virtual cut and paste, the scientific/secret/high security nature of the story jumped the shark. A guy who has everyone sign an NDA in the beginning, including Victoria, goes on vacation, starts blabbing to a flight attendant he picks up, and a doctor he hasn't done a background check on, publically shows off on a jet ski on a beach with as many cell phone cameras as people, and finally has his dick on display in front of a crowd of people. Way to keep things on the DL. The original premise of the story has gotten so bastardized, it's lost it's nerd gets the girl appeal. Now it's a rich guy who can fuck anyone he wants and shows off. It's become Elon Musk with a big dick and an even bigger mouth.

cindyp1976cindyp197611 months ago

I'm loving this so far and can't wait for more. I was also thinking that he might want to limit what the publicly available nanites do like instead of curing cancer immediately it becomes a treatment that gradually works. Also it is only given to people who already have the disease and once cured it makes sure it doesn't come back.

The governments can never know how powerful the nanites are because they would use them to cause harm. Make it look like they can only obey simple programming and make it so the nanites if the programs are tampered with in any way they self destruct.

Also if they might live for hundreds of years they might want to space out the kids because hundreds of unchanging people would be hard to hide these days.

Just a few ideas and a couple of concerns I wanted to point out.

PurplefizzPurplefizz11 months ago

Quite apart from the very dubious exhibitionism and quite frankly poor taste Cuck/LW aspects of this story, the plot has taken a seriously bad turn, the anon comment sums it up, in that we’ve gone from max security to blabbing to everyone and their dog that you’ve got something going on, and yeah it’s just like Elon Musk with a big dick and a rap video fetish. Seriously I do wonder if the author writes every other chapter high or drunk, because we get one chapter that’s on point and advances the plot seriously and logically, then another where it’s just sex and stupidity. 3⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was fun, thank you.

But, you should remove the apostrophe key from your keyboard, because you constantly misuse it.

You could remove every single apostrophe throughout the story, and in most cases, you would be doing the right thing.

By the way, the word tomorrow has only one M, but it does have two Rs.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and all the kudos I can muster. Plus a sincere plea to J_D to continue to entertain us with more of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES