Evolution Unlocked Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, wait, where." Came from between them all as Rebecca started to come round.

"Shush, Princess, just relax," Sam whispered as her eyes opened and sought out his, the expression in them pure wonder, pure love. The mental connection bloomed and somehow it felt like they shared everything as their eyes locked together.

"Mine.. yours.. forever..." bloomed out from them washing over Victoria and Connie, who gasped at the intensity of the emotions coming from Rebecca.

Sam carried Rebecca in his arms gently to the shower before gently and lovingly cleaning her down, holding her close to him as she just relaxed in his arms.

"Nap?" he asked softly, as he finished drying her off. Rebecca nodded, before letting him carry her to the bed and gently tuck her in, where she promptly fell asleep.

"Can I take care of that for you please, Master?" Victoria asked softly, her eyes lowering to take in his still towering manhood.

"Of course, my love."

Sam gently stroked her neck as she immediately knelt and took him into her mouth, slowly making love to his enormity, gently coaxing him to the limit, before deftly hilting him in her throat and gazing adoringly into his eyes as huge gouts of cum blasted down his member directly into her stomach.

"I don't think I will ever tire of feeling your cum filling me in every way possible." She whispered softly, after she gently licked her lips ensuring every drop of cum was gathered.

The following morning, after Paul arrived and they'd all eaten, Sam called everyone into the living room. Once everyone was seated, he nursed his mug of coffee.

"Jasmine, can you confirm when Justin is due to arrive, and also Richard and Min?"

"Yes sir, Justin is due at about 1pm today and Richard & Min tomorrow at 11am."

"Thank you, Jasmine, please listen in on this and if there is anything you want to say, please do pipe up, OK?"

"Yes, Sir."

Sam thought for a moment before he started. "The more I think about the nanites, what they can and will do and all of the things that are going to come off the back of much greater intelligence, the more I realise how big this is.

We all know this is going to change the world, but every day I keep realising more and more things it's going to change at so many levels. It literally has the potential to turn the human experience on its head.

I know we've kind of already discussed this, but the more I think about it, the more I realise how bad the effect on normal people could be, if we don't manage it properly.

I mean think for a moment. Imagine a significant chunk of the world's population got intelligence upgrades, not to the extent we have, but if the average IQ went from 100 to 120 and nobody under 100 existed amongst those people.

What are those people going to do in the new world? With cheap clean power available anywhere in the world in nearly unlimited quantities, and scientists and engineers suddenly 20% or more smarter, a huge number of things that people do now are going to get automated.

So, you're going to have people being much smarter, whilst also having fewer jobs to fill, and less work to do. Maybe a ladder effect will kick in, with the smartest moving into new fields and those that are then as smart as the current smartest taking over their roles and so on.

But I cannot help but realise that we are going to have to work really hard to prevent the world from descending into chaos.

Just Victoria's theory of gravity, and the ability to manipulate it means massive disruption. Suddenly clean power is cheaply available. How's that going to affect those hotbeds of stability like Russia or the Middle East? We can't have them just collapsing economically.

Huge companies are potentially going to go out of business if they cannot adapt fast enough. Energy companies, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, IT companies and more and that's just from the Energy machines and the nanites.

Mortality rates will drop massively, population growth is going to increase. Yes, with near unlimited cheap power available, providing water and food for people is going to get much easier and cheaper, but how long would it be before the population raced past ten billion?

Hell, what about more "trivial things" like every plumber having to retrain and change their way of thinking, because now we can make water run up hill? Motor racing? Public transport, anti-gravity automated, run by AI. Literally the ramifications of that one thing are enormous, world changing, and incredibly disruptive to the current status quo.

As such I cannot help but realise that whilst I might be the one in charge as it were, we are going to need so many people focusing on specific areas and trying to keep things under control and if we aren't careful this is going to escalate faster than we can cope with things.

Clearly certain areas, like security, Paul and you guys can take charge of, but there are so many other areas that are going to be full time jobs to keep under control that it blows my mind. But that just makes it important for us to keep things from getting out of hand and it also means we are going to have to recruit the right kind of people and do it quite quickly, whilst not allowing the changes to come so fast the world can't cope with that much change so quickly.

With that in mind, Paul, with your connections, would you be able to arrange a meeting for me, Rebecca and yourself with the PM, preferably something in about three to four weeks' time? Clearly you will need to give some info to get the meeting, but honestly mate, if you can keep the info you dish out as simple as possible, it would be appreciated, but at the end of the day, getting the meeting is the most important thing. Whether I like it or not, we are going to need the government on board even if it means some compromises.

If you need some extra hook to get the meeting, tell them about the power generator. That should be enough to get their attention, just not about the nanites currently."

"I can definitely come up with something to get their attention." Paul smiled.

Sam continued. "I think one of the biggest hurdles we are going to have is our own desire to see things change for the better, improve lives, stop people dying etc. But if we do things too fast, then wars are going to break out and a lot more misery will come as a result of it.

Trying to predict what's going to happen is impossible. All we can do is try and weigh up each move we make, and really try to understand its impact on people. Yes, I intend to funnel a large portion of the profits from the nanites and power modules into a charitable trust to create a sort of sovereign wealth fund, but likewise, we've got to make sure that those in charge of it use the money wisely.

We know how badly politicians, and people involved in these things, love to waste money and divert it into their pockets. I mean just look at the corruption and vested interest in HS2 as an example.

To that end, I want to create a group of people to provide oversight, I want the best thinkers, as well as a really good balance of disciplines: economists, philosophers, psychologists, engineers, scientists etc. My only real thought currently as to the make-up of that group, is that I do not want a significant political bias in it. It needs balance. I don't want any religious bias in it either, but I think most importantly, I want people with real world experience, not those whose entire lives have been spent in politics and the media.

I want to focus on the UK to start with, but clearly at some point this is going to go worldwide and we need to keep an eye on that fact. The last thing we want to do is make politicians somewhere like the US or China feel so threatened they start trying to do really bad things.

Fundamentally, we need to get a group of people, who are willing to be "upgraded" at least mentally, who can try and dream up new solutions for how the world will be able to work and run, that work with the human psyche, not against it like so many previous solutions have.

Jasmine, can you co-ordinate this and collect everyone's ideas as they come in and do deep dive background checks on each candidate, whilst also keeping track of the balance so we know which people to focus on?"

"Of course Sir." Jasmine replied.

"Rebecca, I cannot think of a better person to work the oversight on the ethics side of things than you, especially given your new found mental abilities.

Connie, I know, you're going to have your hands full being in charge of all of our children, but as your new upgrades come along, I'd like you to assist Rebecca if you're OK with that?"

"It wasn't really what I had in mind, Sir, but I can see the logic in it. Although if you do find someone more suitable, please bear in mind that I might be only a temporary solution." Connie said softly.

"Of course." Sam said with a smile and a mental caress.

"If things go according to plan, then I will be recruiting Richard and Min for the medical side of things and also Justin for the AI and programming. But basically I'd like to spend the next couple of hours going through anything and everything significant that any of you have thought of. My only request, would be to try and keep it to things that are most relevant now and in the near future. We simply don't have the resources available currently to think about things that are further off in anything other than a general way. OK?"

There were murmurs of assent around the room, because people started talking. Sam tried to take something of a backseat and let the others discuss and brainstorm solutions, only interjecting when he felt they were missing something. It was only about a minute into the conversation when he mentally thought to Jasmine asking if she could keep minutes and track topics and solutions.

"Of course Sir, I've actually been doing that from the start since I suspected you would want that. I'm also recording everything, in case we need to revisit anything in future."

"Thanks Jasmine." He whispered mentally.

The discussions went on for several hours before they felt like most of the things had been sufficiently covered. Sam had been pleased to see people coming up with things he hadn't even considered, that on its own made it clear he was right to try and delegate as much as possible.

Towards the end of the discussions, Sam caught Paul's eye and suggested stepping out of the room.

"Just wanted to check how things were progressing with Julia?"

"Very well. I've arranged with Rebecca to bring her round this evening, so she can vet her mentally, I can't say I'm that enamoured of the idea, but I understand it's a necessity."

"Well, if you work with Rebecca, now all the mental upgrades are done, you should be able to do that yourself and trust me mate, when I say it will work wonders on your relationship with Julia and also then any others like April, that you end up bringing into the fold."

"I still can't wrap my head round that.. it's a total mind fuck to think that I may end up with multiple hot women as mine."

"You know what the best bit is?" Sam asked, smiling.

"It was all Rebecca's idea... I'd have been totally happy with just her, then she dished up Victoria on a plate, then Connie, and she wants me claiming Lydia too.. honestly I've just gone with it.. why wouldn't I....."

"I know one thing mate." Paul smiled.. "You're going to need that new house." He said laughing.

"Tell me about it." Sam said, before adding. "One thing I did want to say, I am so glad you are on board with this, I almost feel the urge to hug you."

"Well, glad to hear it, but hug? You?" Paul laughed.

"Yeah, I know, fucking weird." Sam smiled.

Sam was a little nervous when Justin arrived, simply because he wasn't totally sure how his autistic brain would react to the information he was about to get. He made sure Rebecca would be present, if nothing else to help get a second read and double check on Justin's reactions, but also he suspected that a beautiful woman might be a beneficial distraction.

"Hi Justin, come in." he said as he opened the door and ushered Justin through to the living room.

"Can I get you anything to eat or drink?"

"Tea would be fine." Justin replied almost automatically, apparently unaware of the nervousness he was presenting.

Once the refreshments were present, he put one of the non-disclosure agreements down on the table.

"Before we can go any further, I'm afraid I need you to sign one of these, Justin. It's simply so you know and agree that you cannot talk about what we discuss today, or any of the things you learn. Think of today like some of the things you've learned as a result of your hacking."

Justin nervously scanned the document, before signing and dating it. Sam could feel the rampant curiosity struggling to break free and Justin's internal war to stop things blurting out his mouth.

"Clearly I teased you with some things, last time we met, but I'm not going to do that today, I'm just going to lay out the basic facts for you, or at least enough of them to allow you to make a decision on whether you want to take me up on the offer.

I think it would be prudent to discuss this with your parents, if nothing else, I suspect they are probably quite protective of you. However just remember that you won't able to tell them specifics, only generalities, ok?"

Justin nodded.

"Although, I would add that if they want to discuss things with us, then that's fine."

Justin thought for a moment before replying.

"I'm autistic, not mentally disabled. So, yes, I may well discuss this with them, it's more to make sure they don't worry, rather than because I need their input in most areas."

Sam nodded. "Very well. I think it's best if I start at the beginning. Otherwise you won't understand how things have happened.

What do you know of nanites?" Sam asked, watching, as he was curious as to what Justin's reaction would be.

"Microscopic machines, usually working in large groups to repair, build, rebuild or modify things at a microscopic level. A common science fiction thing." Justin replied flatly, although Sam could hear some of the mental thoughts starting to occur in Justin's brain.

"What if I told you that they exist and that I invented them a little while ago?" Sam asked, mirroring Justins purely factual delivery.

Sam could hear the large mental pause that occurred in Justin's brain as it tried to assimilate the information he'd just given it.

"What if I told you that I and a few select others, have them inside us? That we have been repaired and upgraded by the nanites and we are now much improved human beings."

It was amazing the difference in Justin's thought process over everyone else he'd told so far. He almost automatically accepted the statements, simply because it provided a very good explanation of the things Justin had already seen that didn't appear to make much sense. But there was still an element of disbelief, just much weaker than in everyone else's initial reactions. Sam also couldn't help but notice that the speed with which Justin's brain was working.

"What evidence can you show me that you're not lying." Justin asked bluntly.

If you'd like to follow us to the gym, I think I can show you something that will make it clear we are telling the truth.

As he had every time previously, Sam got Justin to check the large bar and weights, before getting Rebecca to lift it easily.

"That's 250kgs." Sam stated.

Justin nodded, Sam was listening to his thoughts as he rapidly went through any way that this could be faked and realised that it would be exceptionally difficult for Sam to fake it. Justin waved his hand through the air above the bar, testing if there was anything there hidden that could be lifting the weight, rather than it being Rebecca.

"That's rather strong proof of something, but not necessarily of nanites." Justin stated.

Sam spent the next few minutes explaining some of the upgrades and things like the reset and although he could hear that Justin was more accepting of the truth, there was still the thoughts in his head that this could be something else.

"You know Justin, if it was something else, rather than nanites, it would still be pretty fantastical, so why would I lie?" Sam asked quietly.

"I don't know." Justin stated quietly and although it clearly made him think, it didn't completely alleviate the doubt.

"Follow me please." Sam said, realising how to cut quickly to the chase.

"Jasmine, please disable the nanite auto destruct safety for the next five minutes please." Sam said aloud.

"Yes sir, confirmed." Her voice came through the external speakers in the room, causing a look on consternation on Justin's face.

"Jasmine is virtual?" he asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes and no." Sam said with a shrug, "Yes she is a virtual assistant, but she is also as far as I know the world's first sentient AI. So she is also real in a way." Justins expression nearly bugged out.

"Anyway, we've gotten off topic." Sam said, picking up one of the nanite dose syringes, before allowing a drop to land on the slide, which he quickly covered and put under the purely optical microscope.

Checking the nanites were shown clearly on the slide. He beckoned Justin to look.

"Please activate those nanites, Jasmine." He said, and was pleased by the reaction from Justin as the nanites on the slide started to move.

Justin looked up and Sam knew before he said anything that his disbelief was gone.

"How?" Justin asked, his eyes wide.

"That's something we can discuss at a much later point if you like, however you might find this interesting," he said, picking up the tablet, before activating his nanite menu on it and showing the screen to Justin.

Justin was enthralled and Sam could hear his mind racing as he absorbed the information and tried to understand its ramifications.

A couple of minutes later, having looked through everything, Justin looked up and nervously asked, "So, you are telling me all this and saying you want me to come work for you. Why?"

"That's actually pretty simple Justin. Having seen what you've done without any assistance, coupled with your innate apparent understanding of binary, I'm going to need a lot of help with coding, as well as working with Jasmine and any other AI's and I think that you would be perfect as a start to help us."

"Would I be allowed to see things like Jasmine's source code and get to know her better?" he asked quietly.

"Yes, and of course, I would give you the nanites as well, so you'd become even better at what you're already brilliant at."

Sam could hear the thoughts in Justin's mind as he worked out what to say next. To say they were going at a million miles an hour would be an understatement, despite the apparent calm on his face.

"Would the nanites change me? Would they stop me being me?"

"I take it, you're talking about your Aspergers?" to which Justin nodded.

"Well as far as I am aware, then no, you wouldn't stop being you. I have more than a degree of sympathy as I have strong tendencies that way myself. The nanites will only correct issues they identify, being autistic is part of who and what you are. It's not a defect, it's simply a difference.

They haven't changed me, although I will admit that I find it much easier to focus and they do seem to have corrected the ADHD tendencies I had, or at least brought them into my own control. Does that answer your question?"

Justin nodded.

"So when would you want me to start?" Justin asked matter-of-factly.

"The sooner the better in truth, but I think you definitely need to speak to your folks before you do." Sam replied.

"Indeed." Justin said thoughtfully. "Can I call them? I promise I won't give away any specifics."