Evolution Unlocked Pt. 08

Story Info
Paul gets the girl and things progress.
11.3k words
4.68
2.8k
14

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in any form of sexual activity are aged 18 or over. No permission is given or implied to copy, distribute or publish this work with the authors express permission copyright April 2024 James_Duncan

I greatly appreciate all the feedback and am very happy to provide another chapter. One of the greatest challenges is providing the right balance of story and erotica, I hope I'm finding it.

I'm also trying to be consistent with the story and characters and also try to show, not tell you things where possible. Anyway, hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Special thanks to Kitten, for her efforts in editing and helping to ensure that some of my writing quirks don't get through to the end product.

Chapter 8 - A first step

When they got the news that the house purchase had completed first thing the following morning, Sam, Paul, and Rebecca busied themselves with the arrangements needed to upgrade the security systems and ordering all the furniture and items the house would need to truly become their home.

Sam was excited to actually move and get his current house on the market, but appreciated that it was going to take a couple of weeks before the new house was ready, even when the contractors were being paid extra to make it a rush job.

After activating skill share, not to just share Victor, Paul, and Anna's combat skills, but also some of Sam's engineering and programming skills, they all spent an hour every morning going through training in Sam's gym. Even Sam was amazed at how fast skill share and the muscle memory enhancements allowed them to pick up the various martial arts and armed combat skills. After only three sessions, Victor reckoned they were all up to blackbelt standard, even though clearly they couldn't actually test that theory.

Victor decided that they would need to mostly focus on sparring, to allow them to mix and match the skills from each discipline, allowing them to develop their own effective styles. Although, as he commented, they were all likely to be more than able to deal with anyone except experts already, without taking into account their much greater strength and resistance to damage.

Victor and Anna had both arranged time with Sam to go over any physical changes they might want to make to their bodies, with Sam allowing them the privacy to choose their own settings. He couldn't help but notice that Anna's chest had expanded somewhat, and that Victor seemed to have a more prominent bulge in his trousers than before, as well as gaining back the upper body mass he'd had before the reset. Clearly he'd decided the cheat route was OK now.

The conversation with them had been a little awkward when the subject of Anna's fertility came up, as clearly she had been reset and paused by the nanites as default. However, explaining that he had control over her fertility had Sam's facing burning bright red with embarrassment.

"So if and when we decide we want to make babies, we've got to ask you to un-pause my cycle?" Anna asked, a somewhat bemused, but also slightly teasing expression on her face.

"Well yes.. but also no." Sam managed to get out. "Just ask me for access to your interface and same as with the body mods, you can modify both of your fertility settings, if you want." Sam said, desperately trying not to look at Victors face.

"Can't you tell that they are playing with you Sam?" Rebecca asked, giggling as she glanced from Victor's face to Anna's, loving the emotions playing out across Sam's face as he glanced first at Anna, who was desperately trying not to laugh and then at Victor, who tried and mostly succeeded in remaining expressionless.

"Please don't do that, I've been dreading this conversation all week." Sam sighed...

"I spoke to Anna about that before you even gave her the nanites, as I knew you'd forget." Rebecca laughed.

"So I've spent the entire week, dreading this conversation for nothing?" Sam looked at Rebecca, trying to maintain a level of annoyance that just wasn't possible.

"Not for nothing Sam. You've given us lots of entertainment as we watched you struggle with it. I never thought you'd be that easily embarrassed." Rebecca giggled.

"You know, you're going to pay for this don't you, Princess?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow.

"I was counting on it." Rebecca giggled a bit more.

Sam couldn't help himself, the laughter escaped, even as he managed to get out "You are incorrigible, Princess."

"Oh yes, how else would I get my Master to punish me?" She whispered coquettishly making both Victor and Anna blush and Sam laugh more.

"Trust me Princess, certain parts of you are going to pay for this." Sam said softly.

"I hope so, Master." Rebecca replied demurely, as Victor and Anna's face's both went bright scarlet at being privy to this game.

"I think this is where me and Anna leave the room." Victor mumbled quickly, grabbing Anna's elbow and ushering her out.

Sam beckoned Rebecca closer with a finger, until she was standing right in front of him. He could feel her pulse racing. "You know it's impossible to stay mad with you, Princess." Sam said softly.

"But that doesn't mean you are going to get out of paying for that..." he added.

"Strip, then put your hands on the counter, and display." He said softly.

Rebecca was naked almost before he'd stopped speaking.

"That eager are we, Princess?" He whispered, gently stroking the curves of her bottom, letting his fingers stray near, but never touching her clearly sodden pussy.

Smack! His hand came down on her right cheek. "That was a question, slut."

"Yes, Sir. I am always eager to please you." She whispered softly.

Smack! his hand landed on her left cheek hard.

"Eager to tease me too..." Sam whispered as he gently ran his hand over one reddening cheek.

"Yes, Sir." Rebecca whispered with a hint of moan..

"Maybe I should deny my Princess orgasms as a punishment, whilst I keep edging her?" Sam whispered, letting his fingers gently brush one of her nipples.

"Maybe I should make her wear her body harness and nothing else all day regardless of who is present?" Sam whispered in her ear.

Rebecca couldn't help herself, her face flushed fully with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal.

"If my Master wishes." She moaned, torn between the feelings inside her.

"Or maybe I should just do this", Sam whispered as he pushed the remote vibe into her sodden pussy, before switching it on.

"You may not cum without permission. Is that clear?" he said firmly.

"Yes. Sir." Rebecca moaned.

"Now, get dressed, Princess, and you will leave my vibrator in my pussy until I say otherwise. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir." Rebecca moaned, the strain clear on her face.

Sam flicked the vibe off. "Thank you Master." Rebecca whispered, as the stimulation stopped.

"I wouldn't thank me yet, my little slut." He whispered as he flipped the vibe back on for a few seconds. "I'll be doing that whenever I feel like it, for the rest of the day."

"Now, back to work." He said, as he swatted her bottom, turning the vibe on, as she started walking up the stairs.

Sam loved watching her struggle as she walked up the stairs, the gusset of her thong already soaked by the time she reached the top and he switched the vibe off.

The rest of the day was still productive, and Sam greatly enjoyed the expression on Rebecca's face anytime he flicked the remote.

Rebecca was going through some things with Paul, when Sam turned the vibe on and focused on her feelings from the next room. He could feel the arousal blooming rapidly and the little mental squeaks on her mind, as she desperately tried not to give away what was going on to Paul.

Sam stuck his head round the door. "Everything OK?" he asked, raising an eyebrow suggestively at Rebecca.

"Yes, Sam." She managed to get out, raising Paul's eyebrow.

"Don't worry mate, she's fine. She's just suffering the consequences of her earlier actions." Sam said softly.

"Please, Sir, it's a little distracting." Rebecca managed to get out a forced smile at Sam.

"Is it now? You want to tell Paul what's got you so distracted?" Sam laughed softly.

Sam thumbed the remote off, when the expression on Paul's face got slightly more concerned.

"She's allowed me to be teased and made to feel uncomfortable all week about something with Victor and Anna, so I'm just returning the favour." Sam smiled at Paul.

Rebecca's face was more than slightly flushed. Sam whispered mentally to her. "Should I turn it back on and tell him you've got a remote vibe in my pussy that I keep turning on? Should I turn it on and leave it till you beg to come with Paul in the room?"

Her arousal at the thought of being humiliated like that told him everything he needed to know.

"I'll leave you two to it." Sam said with a smile for Rebecca.

Sam kept edging Rebecca with the remote throughout the rest of the day, keeping a mental track of exactly how close she was to cumming and always stopping just before she tipped over the edge.

"Please make me cum, Master." She mentally whimpered from the bathroom in the middle of the afternoon.

"Not yet, my little slut." He answered across the link, feeling her mental groans at being kept on edge for hours at a time.

"Don't worry, you will cum exactly when and how I want, later." He whispered, projecting a thought of the huge orgasms he planned on extracting from her later.

"Not helping, Master." She mentally groaned back, accepting her fate.

With Victoria and Connie's help, Sam got the things he wanted arranged in the Gym, ready for that moment, making sure they all kept those thoughts blocked from Rebecca.

After Paul had left after dinner, Sam made sure that Victor and Anna knew that he and the girls were using the "Gym" later.

"Ok." Anna replied with a big grin, clearly cottoning onto exactly what Sam meant.

A quick mental check made sure that Victoria and Connie were in the gym and ready.

"Come with me, Princess." He said softly, taking Rebecca by the hand.

"Please Sir, I need to cum." She whispered softly.

"Soon enough Princess, well assuming you are a good girl and do exactly what you are told." He whispered back, stroking the base of her spine exactly the way he knew sent shivers to her most sensitive areas.

Opening the door, he ushered Rebecca inside, before closing it and allowing his eyes to take in the luscious forms of both Victoria and Connie wearing nothing but heels and their body harnesses, standing either side of the weight frame, that now had straps and chains attached to it.

"Strip, my little slut." He said firmly.

Rebecca glanced at him as she quickly began to disrobe.

"Put your hands on that frame." He said once she was totally naked.

"Lower. Put them next to the where the straps are attached." He instructed, before nodding at Connie and Victoria, who then proceeded to attach the straps to Rebecca's wrists, tightening them so that her wrists and hands couldn't move more than an inch or two.

"Arch your back and push that arse and my pussy out." Rebecca swiftly complied.

"Legs further apart, spread them properly, make sure that cunt is properly displayed and accessible." He said, nudging her ankles with his foot, before again nodding to Connie and Victoria, who were looking very flushed. They fixed the cuffs round Rebecca's ankles and then used the straps to ensure that they were firmly attached to the frame.

"Now, my naughty little Princess, my little slut." He said softly as he ran his hand up and down her spine. He nodded to Victoria, who then proceeded to attached a wide weather belt round Rebecca's waist. The D ring attached to the belt rested right in the middle of Rebecca's spine.

Slowly sliding his hand up her spine, he slowly gathered her hair together. "Now slut, what's your safe word this evening?"

"Red." She moaned, shivering in anticipation as a small bit of juice dripped from her already sodden pussy.

"So, you enjoyed teasing me for days, and watching me squirm. did you?" He asked, softly.

"Yes," Rebecca replied, breathily.

"Well now is the time to pay up.. to receive the punishment you wanted and earned, my little slut."

"Yes Master, punish your little slut." She whimpered.

Having already gathered Rebecca's hair into a large pony tail, he carefully wrapped the short rope round it, tying it off, before attaching the rope to the strap that Connie handed him. Pulling back Rebecca's head, he clicked the end of the strap onto the D ring, before tightening the strap, forcing Rebecca's head back to keep her spine arched.

"How does it feel, to be totally at my mercy, slut?" he whispered in her ear as he gently rubbed each arse cheek in turn.

"So good." She whimpered.

"Now, my little slut, I felt how aroused you were getting, mentioning some of the things about Lydia's need to submit, so I thought I'd push your boundaries. If it gets too much, you will use your safe word. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." She moaned.

"I felt how aroused you were getting, talking about pain slut tendencies, so let's see what reality does to you."

Rebecca couldn't help herself. She squirmed and the primal moan that rolled out of her gave Sam all the encouragement he needed.

"Now, my little Princess, my slut, let's see how you react." He said softly as he knelt between her thighs and gently hooked a small weight onto her clit ring. Rebecca gasped slightly as the weight suddenly tugged on her clit, her movements making it swing back and forth a little.

Next, Sam moved around in front of her, examining her full breasts, squeezing them gently and enjoying the way they sat so firm on her chest and little drops of milk started to bead as he squeezed.

Holding up the halter in front of Rebecca's eyes, he loved the way they bulged a little as she saw the halter. Its leather, buckles, and studs made Sam let out a low little chuckle as he held the halter up to her chest and then passed the neck strap round to Victoria's waiting hands. Taking the chest strap, he firmly pulled it round her breasts, pushing them through the openings as they should and he gradually tightened the chest strap, then the neck strap, until the halter was nice and tight around her.

"Here's the best bit," he whispered as he undid one of the buckles to the straps wrapped around the base of her left tit and started tightening it, cinching the breast tighter and tighter, until the skin went taught and her tit stood out like a ripe melon attached to her chest.

"Fuck, that's hot." He said softly as he stroked the tight skin all over her tit. The way her nipple was expanding as her tit gradually engorged itself, growing as it became painfully erect until the milk started to gently leak from it constantly.

Sam did the same thing to her right tit, as Rebecca's eyes widened and her breath started to come in ragged gasps. "Does it feel good, Princess?" he asked softly, as he stroked the side of her face and down her outstretched neck.

Rebecca's throaty moan told him everything he needed to know.

"Would you like to see what comes next?" he asked softly, loving the way she tried to nod, but couldn't because of the strap to her hair. "Please", she groaned.

Sam held up the pair of clover clamps, in front of her eyes, which bugged slightly. Smiling, he kept her gaze as he attached the first clamp to her nipple. Rebecca's eye's completely bugged and she gasped. "Oh, god... it hurts," she gasped. "So good..."

When Sam attached the clamp to her other nipple, she closed her eyes and started panting, the strain not to scream clear on her face. He waited, watching as she got used to the vicious sensations on her nipples, until finally she managed to get her breathing under control and gasped as she opened her eyes, staring at him in total unbridled lust.

"Please Master. May your slut cum?"

"Not yet slut, not yet." He said softly, stroking her face, feeling slightly confused about his own feelings at causing her pain, even though it was clear she loved it.

"We haven't got to the punishment yet, Princess." Somehow loving her eyes going wide in fear and arousal.

"Remember to use your safe word if you need to." He said softly, as he gently attached a small weight to each nipple clamp making her gasp even harder.

"Fuckkkkkkk." She gasped, her body bucking, making the weights swing and pull on her most sensitive parts.

"Are you ready Princess." Sam asked softly, holding up the long cane he was going to use on her.

Sam stepped back and gently flicked the cane across the side of one engorged tit then the other, gradually increasing the weight of each stroke as he watched Rebecca's eyes.

Her breath got ragged, her eyes wide like a caged animal, as he gently ran the cane down the sides of her body. "Watch her face please Toy, in fact, why don't we video it."

"Oh my", Victoria gasped as she picked up her phone and started filming Rebecca.

"Were you a naughty girl to tease me like that, Princess?"

"Yes." She gasped, and then whimpered as Sam laid the cane firmly across her right butt cheek.

"Do you deserve this?" Sam asked softly.

"Yes." she gasped as he laid a firm stroke across the other cheek.

"Do you like this?" he asked firmly, waiting, the cane waiting.

Rebecca whimpered. "It hurts."

"Do you like this?" Sam said again, a hint of warning in his voice.

"Yes!" Rebecca almost shouted, between her gasps.

"Do you deserve to cum yet, slut?" he asked, a harder edge to his voice.

"I, I don't know." She gasped, trying to get her breath. "That's up to my Master." She finally managed to get out.

Sam nodded to Victoria.

"Open wide Princess." Sam said as Victoria held up her wet panties from earlier and started to push them into Rebecca's mouth as a gag.

"You may cum, when the cane hits my pussy." Sam said with a slight hint of menace.

Rebecca started to shriek into the gag, her eyes wide as she heard the swish of the cane through the air and started seeming to curse when she realised Sam had just flicked it through the air.

She was so focused on that, she didn't expect it when Sam, much more gently, flicked the cane, directly onto her labia. "Cum for me, slut." He commanded mentally to her.

The cursing stopped instantly, replaced by a guttural shriek, the panties wadded in her mouth only damped it a bit, as an enormous orgasm ripped through her body. Her arms and legs strained against the restraints, as the ripples through her body made the weights jangle around, intensifying the stimulation even further.

Rebecca was lost in the throws, when Sam plunged his huge cock into her clenching cunt. She stiffened and even through the panties the shriek she let out was loud, she kept shrieking as Sam kept running his huge helmet into her, before pulling back, so that his helmet kept rubbing across the top of her G spot.

The waves clearly kept rippling through as he didn't let the orgasm end, keeping her wrapped in it, until finally, she collapsed against the restraints, babbling and moaning, her eyes rolled back.

Sam stopped, and gently holding her from behind, nodded to Connie and Victoria to release the restraints. He held her tight against him as he soothed her with gentle strokes. Victoria removed the clamps, weights, and halter, Rebecca seeming to not notice, as she did. Although a groan erupted deep within her throat as the clamps released and milk started to fountain from her nipples.

Sam gently turned her around and held her, gently whispering to her, as her breathing gradually slowed and she eased down from where she had been. It clearly helped, when Victoria and Connie came in behind her from either side and she was completely wrapped in warm flesh and love.

Sam, glanced into Victoria's pleading eyes. "Please do something like that to me." She whispered, her eyes dropping down. He looked at Connie, who gently shook her head, with a rueful smile.