Evolution Unlocked Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard looked questioningly at Sam.

"Ok, let me give you an example, the intelligence upgrades. As I've already said, I plan on upgrading everyone that gets the nanites, regardless of which version to a degree. How much they get upgraded will depend on who they are and what their role is.

So if we think of the upgrades in terms of percentages, the final 25% will be reserved exclusively for my family and inner circle. The fifty to seventy five percent upgrades will be reserved for those who both demonstrate a need for it, and who can be shown to totally trustworthy.

But likewise, I'm not going to give the engineers and scientists major physical upgrades, simply because it's totally unnecessary to their role, only those in my inner circle and family will be able to get all the upgrades.

Although clearly I can get the nanites to reverse any upgrade should the need arise."

"Would we be in your inner circle?" Richard asked, looking across at Min.

"Yes, I like you, your motivations seem to be pure and according to Rebecca, you are definitely both good people."

"According to Rebecca?" Richard asked, clearly confused.

"Yes, I've not mentioned it before now, but the final intelligences upgrades, seem to unlock certain abilities, such as telepathy, mind reading, empathy and even telekinesis. I have all those abilities", he said projecting his thoughts to both of them.

"But Rebecca seems to be much better at this than anyone else." He projected softly.

Both Richard and Mins eye's had gone really wide at this point. Min had been avoiding eye contact up until now, although Sam knew she was paying attention by her thoughts, but her thoughts had suddenly gone into an aroused hero worship mode at this revelation as she raised her eyes and looked at Sam in wonder.

Sam felt a little uncomfortable at that point, which Min clearly noticed in his expression as her eyes suddenly lowered and her thoughts suddenly changed to ones of chagrin and embarrassment.

"You don't need to feel that way, Min." Sam said quietly but firmly.

"Which brings us to the other thing I wanted to discuss with you." Sam said switching back to verbal communication.

"You both expressed certain desires when we last met and I asked you a bunch of questions you couldn't answer, Richard." They both nodded, Min suddenly hyper aware and Richard clearly a little embarrassed.

"One of the other aspects of the nanites, is that they can change your body, adapt it to what you want it to be." He said softly.

"Oh." They both said, simultaneously.

"Let's face it, mother nature didn't give me all of this naturally." He said gesturing to his body.

However, what they cannot do is change who you are, so yes Richard, the nanites could give you a much bigger package, which we know Min would love. But does that mean you could be what Min craves?"

"I don't know." Richard said sadly.

"That's why I think it's very important for you two to find out, before I would even consider acquiescing to your request. You clearly love each other greatly, so I want you both to find out whether you can fully be, what the other needs in all ways."

"We understand." Richard replied, holding Min's hand.

"So, assuming you both decide you want to join us, then you will need to think carefully about what modifications you both want to allow you to find those answers. Is that clear?" Richard nodded, whilst Min replied quietly "Yes, Sir."

"So how would this work?" Richard asked, clearly a little nervous.

"Well, I want you to liaise with Rebecca to get the trial for the children up and running, I would hope that if we aim for the terminal kids first, we can hopefully get that organised quite quickly and then treat the others.

To that end, I need to get Jasmine, my AI assistant, to check out your phones and make sure they are completely secure and also so she can ensure that all your communications with Rebecca are done with unbreakable encryption.

In respect of putting the nanites into the pair of you, we can organise an appropriate time for you both to come down. You'll need to stay overnight, so we can do the resets and deal with any issues we have, and so I can schedule the right upgrades and also we can go through any enhancements you need or want.

So, when you can do that is entirely up to you." Sam finished.

"I'm only working Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday this week. So if it works for you guys, we could come down Thursday of this coming week?" Richard asked, glancing at Min to check it was ok.

"I believe that should be fine, is my schedule clear enough those days, Jasmine?"

"It is currently, Sir."