All Comments on 'Evolution Unlocked'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW without the sex this story is awesome. the possibilities of this story are staggering. please keep it going

LompeLeeuwLompeLeeuwover 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait to see where you take it...

LeicestershirebullLeicestershirebullover 2 years ago

hope there is more.

great story

HumensHumensover 2 years ago

Very Nice … Here’s hoping for a continuation of this story line. I can see many possibilities for a very long and enjoyable Novel coming from this beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

Great start hoping for more chapters maybe a harem but that's just me whatever you decide 5/5

OwnedbyMasterOwnedbyMasterover 2 years ago

i love it. you truly have surpassed yourself, cant wait for part two!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to say thanks for all the positive comments and to confirm that this is just the start. I'm hoping to publish a new chapter every month to 6 weeks or so, but please don't take that as a promise, my life is fairly complicated and busy, but I'm finding writing quite cathartic and good at reducing my stress levels.

Although I know quite a bit about where I want to take the story at least for the next few chapters, I'm taking inspiration from something Stephen King said in an interview I saw, which is he goes where the story takes him.

I'm also glad that people are enjoying the story even without the sex, as I do not intend to make it hot and steamy simply for the sake of it, I defintely intend the story to come first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so good! Love the premise and the characters. I look forward to the next installment.🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Awesome Story

I have been hoping to run across a story like this and now I have! Thank you for writing it and I look forward to the next installment, whenever it comes out! Take care and thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eye Roll, anyone that talks about alphas and betas and omegas and whatever are weirdos, it's so cringe and the whole master stuff, really? Their first night together and he's demanding how she should stand and cut her hair, hard to tell if it was her ex or "master" that's the bigger arsehole

KachinaDollKachinaDollalmost 2 years ago

A great story. Not usually into master/slave stuff but you kept me hooked. Just one suggestion - run your stories through Grammarly. That will highlight typos and punctuation errors such as erroneous quotation marks and 'of' when it should read 'off'.

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitover 1 year ago

"That escalate quickly."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the characters, the fantasy parts are so special you can I felt that I would feel what it be like. Strange today this but a bit heavy on the sex. I Amos a BDSM fan but you presented it in an acceptable manner. Like the correctness of your writing and style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alpha?

Beta?

My father was in many ways an Alpha.

Yet mother who was a beta could pull him into line with one word.

So really?

This is just nonsense.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkey10 months ago

I couldn't get into this, I wanted to as it ticks a few kinks and interests for me but it just didn't do it for me. An example of a pet peeve of mine is when a writer uses words repeatedly when it's just not needed. The following excerpt is an example of such, "...Sam, gently breathed on the side of her neck, causing her to shiver delightfully, then gently allowed his lips to caress the side of her neck, gently teasing her hair out of the way, he traced the gentlest kisses up the side of her arched neck until his lips, gently kissed behind her ear and ran across the edge of the ear and down to the lobe. Gently nibbling on her ear, his hands moved to cup her breasts and gently thumb her nipples..."

When you're setting the scene, you can set the pace of your characters and the reader will more often than not follow along, so having six uses of the word 'gently' and one 'gentlest' in two sentences is a bit much.

LynchjimLynchjim4 months ago

Wow I was recommended this whilst we were all waiting for the next chapter of another story. I didn’t hold much hope as this isn’t my bag but holy shit I’m going to have to broaden my scope of things to read because this is the dogs bollocks so far I am really enjoying this immensely so please keep up your fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very interesting premise. Seemed more downhill after that, and I got bored, scrolling through the story. Maybe the genre just ain’t my cup o’ tea but I was imagining monstrous implications, perhaps yet to come. So to. speak, ahem.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Well done❗ With a couple of the style changes as indicated by others, it would be excellent. 💯

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiverabout 1 month ago

While the basic premise is interesting, I couldn't get into it all. To extreme for my tastes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES