Ex-boyfriend Sidepiece

Story Info
Taking cock from ex-boyfriend after long break up.
3.5k words
4.64
27.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are over 18)

It had been more than a year since I broke up with Lucas. I couldn't take him off my head even though I was the one who broke up with him, a decision that I regretted since almost the beginning but was too much of a pussy to say something about it.

He had a twink now, a very pretty Latino called Diego. And I assumed the role of best friend, hiding my jealousy.

The only way I found to deal with the situation was to become a slut. I would go to clubs on the weekends, find a big hunk with dark hair that was close enough to Lucas and would let them use me up.

Lucas couldn't know about this. The reason I broke up with him was because I thought I didn't want to be a bottom anymore. Our relationship was pretty even in that regard, but it had seemed like neither of us wanted to bottom. I decided to put an end to it. But a few weeks later, I was missing him to much I realized I actually was just afraid of assuming the most submissive role only because I enjoyed it too much.

If Lucas found out, he would probably think I had problems only with him, that he was not good enough. Plus his twink boyfriend would make him stop being my friend.

On a Sunday morning, Lucas knocked on my door while one of the big hunks was still in my place. He screamed my name and woke me up, instantly putting me in panic mode. My ass was burning from the treatment the night before. I looked at the stirring body who had caused all the trouble, a 6'2 god made of muscle and a big cock which was half-hard from morning wood.

"Shit, what time is it?"

"2 P.M." I said, looking over the clock by the nightstand.

"Fuck, fuck!" he got up and begin to dress up. His cock dangled all the way until he put on his boxers briefs. "Who the hell is knocking?" he asked. "You don't have a boyfriend, do you?"

I shook my head.

"He's my ex. Long story. Just a friend now. I should've met him an hour ago for lunch."

Gustavo raised his eyebrows but said nothing. I was reluctant to go answer Lucas, knowing that there was no way to hide such a big juicy guy.

"Goddamn it, Roger. Why did you take so long?"

"I was sleeping!" I said, rubbing my eyes. I took a good look at Lucas, wearing a white shirt and blue shorts. He looked like a lot like Gustavo, but Lucas was more handsome in my opinion, with his brown curls and green eyes.

"It's two in the afternoon."

Then Gustavo showed up behind me. Lucas's eyes went wild and I had a quick moment of gratification before it turned to irritation.

"Gustavo? What the hell!" Lucas shook his hand.

"You know each other?" I asked.

"I was about to ask the same thing," he said.

"We just met Yesterday," Gustavo said. I could tell that Lucas was forcing a smile.

"Well, I'm sorry to interrupt, you could've said something on the phone..."

"No, no, I'm just leaving, dude," Gustavo said, grabbing my shoulder as a goodbye. "Nice seeing you, Lucas. How's Diego?"

"Working."

Gustavo nodded. "Well, bye. Call me," he told me.

After he was gone, Lucas got inside.

"Let me, huh, just take a shower and dress up. It'll be quick."

"Sure, buddy," Lucas said, turning his back and going to the kitchen. He was familiar with the place. "Sorry again for interrupting," he called back. There was something in his voice but I couldn't be sure what.

I was not a twink. I was almost as tall as Lucas, just as jacked. But somehow I was still intimitated. It was one of the things that impressed me about him. I got off the shower and put on a blue shirt and light brown cargo shorts. I fixed my blond hair back. Truth be told, I was stalling. My heart was beating fast. But when I met Lucas, nothing seemed to be wrong and we went to have lunch and spend some time together.

After we ate, we went to the mall because he wanted to buy something for Diego. I stood outside the store, wondering if he would watch a movie with me, when I got a text from Gustavo.

It was actually a screenshot of a conversation between him and Lucas.

Lucas: hey man i know it's weird but im curious cause i know you are a top like me and roger

Lucas: we've been friends for a long time and he always says that he doesn't like to be bottom

Lucas: did you top him?

Gustavo: It's weird.

Gustavo: And none of your business.

Then Gustavo sent me a 'WTF?'

I almost asked him to lie and say I was the top, but it would be even weirder.

I apologized, agreed that it was weird, and told him to ignore it, that I was going to deal with it. Thank God, Lucas wasn't close by.

I didn't consider myself a socially anxious person, but the embarrassment I felt was like walking on cracked glass.

If I lied to Lucas, would he go on to tell Gustavo about it? Would Gus tell him the truth then?

What if I didn't say anything? I loved this idea.

Lucas bought his boyfriend a gift, then we went to the theaters. It didn't look like he noticed my worry. I stuttered only once when I asked if he would go back to my place. He said he couldn't, Diego's shift would be over soon.

That same day, around 9 o'clock, I got a call from Diego. He asked if I knew where Lucas was, and after I denied, if I would please call him if Lucas showed up or talked to me in any way. I got worried and asked what happened. Diego told me they had a fight but didn't explain any further.

I tried calling and texting, but Lucas didn't respond. I was worried. Lucas had seemed happy and even bought Diego a gift. What could have made them fight? Did I have something to do with it?

I sighed, then, and sat on my couch, ordered a pizza and watched TV. Suddenly, I shaked my head. I realized it was wishful thinking. Lucas and Diego were a couple, and I would have to accept that. Even Diego's worried phone call to his boyfriend's ex was a clear indication of how much those two trusted and loved each other.

My phone ringed.

"Lucas?" I said, so quickly I had to catch my breath.

"Hey, Roge." His voice was husky and calm. "Diego called you, didn't he?"

"Yeah, he asked about you. Are you okay?"

"Of course. I gotta apologize to him. Just snapped at him for no reason, just stress, you know?"

"You seemed fine today, why didn't you say something?" I relaxed against the couch, closing my eyes, with Lucas's deep voice right by my ear.

"Don't worry about me, Roge. I'm gonna talk to Diego now, alright?"

I felt a cold twist in my chest.

Please, talk to me a little longer.

"Alright. Good luck, buddy."

I stayed in the couch, mind numb. I just waited for my pizza while letting the TV distract me. The doorbell startled me.

I opened the door and stared wide eyed at Lucas, who was on the other side and definitely wasn't delivering any pizza.

"Can I come in?" he said.

"S-sure," I said, opening the door wider. He was wearing the same white shirt and shorts. We sat down on the couch side by side.

"I thought you were going to talk to Diego."

"I did. He's so great. I was such an asshole. He even cried because I told him to shut up and stop acting like a girl."

"That...wasn't nice."

Lucas laughed. "Right."

"You hungry? I ordered some pizza."

"Sure. I gotta use the bathroom."

I nodded and watched him, wondering what the hell, wondering if I had a chance...

The pizza guy came while he was still in the bathroom. We ate, pushing it down with beer. We were definitely staring too long at each other...or maybe it was just my wishful thinking again.

"I did something really stupid today," Lucas said. I raised my eyebrows. He took a moment to continue. "I texted Gustavo."

Suddenly, I was nervous again. He quirked his head at me because I was silent, just staring. I shrugged.

"Well," he kept going, "you know, I was curious, because...I know Gustavo to be a top. And you too. That was why you broke up with me. So I have the right to be a little curious, don't I?"

I shrugged again.

"Not gonna say anything?"

"Fuck, man. What am I gonna say?"

"Uh, yes or no? Did you let him fuck you in the ass?"

So fucking direct. So fucking rude.

"Yes."

"Was it a one time thing? Or are you two together?"

"I told you, we met Yesterday."

"Was it a one time thing?"

I knew what he was asking, but I didn't want to admit it.

"It's none of your business."

"That's an answer, though, isn't it? Now what the fuck was wrong with me, then?"

I shook my head.

"It's not like that."

"No? Then tell me more. Come on. How many other guys were better than me? Were they all just bigger?"

Jesus Christ. I hid my face with both hands. I didn't think there was any other person in the world who could make me feel that much shame.

"Roger..." he whispered, his voice completely changed. I heard him coming closer, felt his arms around my shoulder. "No, baby, please don't cry."

I wasn't crying, but when he called me baby, I actually sobbed. I let him hug me hard, posing my head against his chest. I had missed those arms, and that smell so close to me.

"I fucked up," I said. My voice was cracking. "It's too late now. I'm sorry."

"Too late?"

"You have a boyfriend."

"Right," Lucas said. But he squeezed me harder. We reclined in the couch, so warm and cozy. He brushed my arms, giving me gooseflesh.

Slowly, I began to brush my nose against his right nipple, feeling the hardness below the soft white shirt. As I realized he was letting me, I grew bold enough to press my nose even harder. I began to use my tongue, making wet marks on the shirt as I tried to nibble at the hard nipple.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," I said, stopping. He pushed my head.

"Keep..." he said, and couldn't even finish. "Here, look at me." He took my hand and guided to his shorts. I tried to squeeze the volume but he was so hard already I seemed to be trying to squeeze a rock. "Missed you," he said, breathing hard.

I bit my lip while looking at him. His cock was so warm against my touch. While staring, I put my hand slowly below the shorts. Lucas gasped and smiled.

"So big," I said. "Can I blow you?"

"Shit. For real?"

"Yeah, I really want to."

He gave me a look as if he was asking where I have been all this time. He gave me a quick nod.

I got off the couch and knelt in front of him, getting between his legs and sticking my face on top of the big pack. I inhaled deeply, letting my pleasure show painted on my face. He grabbed my hair, pulling from time to time, and it increased my desire somehow.

He grabbed my chin, raised my face and rubbed his thumb on my lip. I sucked on it.

"What's going on, huh? You were never like this," Lucas said. "Look at you..." He removed his thumb, and I faced him with fire on my cheeks. "Baby, do you really want this?"

I was afraid to say something really embarrassing like 'I always want you'. So I just nodded.

"Feed me. Come on."

And he pulled out his cock, making it jump. I slowly took it in my hands and pressed it against my face, rubbing the head on my cheeks and nose. So long without this cock, I felt like I was having some kind of seizure. Each lick of my tongue was an explosion. I licked his balls, tried to put both in my mouth. He moaned, giving me all the encouragement I needed to eat his big meat, pulling on it with my lips, and receive a nice pumping of cum down my throat.

I was so happy I wanted to scream.

"Did you swallow it?" he asked, and pulled me up so he could look closer at my mouth. I opened it for him, nodding like an obedient puppy, and he licked the inside of my mouth.

"Come to my bed, Lucas."

"Did you change the sheets? Don't wanna smell another guy there."

I cringed.

"I did change it. But I won't change after you leave."

Lucas squinted his eyes at me, smiling mischievously.

"And what are we doing in there?"

"You can use me, fuck me...whatever," I was breathless, and my voice sounded begging.

"Are you sure you can take it? Didn't Gustavo have a big cock? Your little butt hole must be tired..."

"Come on...forget about him..."

"How can I? He was fucking my man. Gosh, I wanted to punch him."

"I..." I took a deep breath. Lucas was here, the taste of his cum still in my mouth. He was mine for now. "I was only with him because he reminded me of you."

"What do you mean?"

I made a sound that was close to growling.

"Jesus, can you just breed me already?"

Lucas was silent for a moment and then he began to laugh. After a moment, I laughed too. We got up and went to my bedroom, where he threw me on my bed and made me undress. He grabbed and pulled on my cock and balls while he sucked my ass for what seemed to be the most glorious moment of my life. That was, of course, until he put me on my fours and fucked me doggystyle. He was so hungry for my ass that he made me twist my toes and bite my pillow, no mercy for my ass with speed and strength. It was my turn to moan out loud, and cum without even touching my dangling cock.

He snugged me fondly after, cuddling like the old times. But being so close to him was my weakness. I couldn't just not take advantage of his body. His bare chest was right below my face, and I began to lick his nipple, making it hard.

I ravished his hard nipples, biting and licking around. Moving down, I kissed his ripped belly and felt him crunch his stomach, but I didn't stop there. By that point, he was hard again and I took it in my mouth, milking him for another load.

"God," Lucas whispered.

"Like that?"

"You were born for that, man," he said.

I knew it was the truth.

"I can't help it. It's your cock. Your fault."

I licked the big meat from base to top.

"Hmm, enjoy that dick," he said. I liked when he told me what to do, even if he didn't need to.

"While I can, huh?" I said, and quickly put it in my mouth to avoid his eyes.

"Worried?" he said, amused. My chest burned with jealousy.

Suddenly, Lucas took my head with both hands and thrust his cock deep in my throat until I gagged. Aside from the uncomfortable burning and the sting of tears, I felt my balls tightening up to cum again.

"You deserve to feel a little jealous after what you did," he said, voice raucuous with the effort he was making to fuck my face. Then he let me breathe.

I smiled up at him.

"You're right... Thank you..." I said, voice hoarse.

Lucas shook his head.

"This turn you on?" I nodded. "Keep sucking my cock. Who told you to stop? Take it all. Be a good boy. Don't forget my balls. Rub them all over your face. And look me in the eye."

That last one was the hardest to obey. But I did. I let him see how much I enjoyed everything he did to me. I pleaded with my eyes, please do more. Lucas had a knowing smile. He was biting his lip, nodding, saying dirty stuff. His meat was pulsing hot against my tongue.

"I still can't believe it," he said suddenly. "Where were you hiding? Why?" He seemed almost delirious. I didn't think there were answers to that. I just tried to make him forgive me with my mouth.

"I love your cock, I love it so much," I said later.

"I can see," he said, dirty smile on his face. "Is it really my cock, or just cock in general?"

"Fuck, man. Every cock I had was just trying to forget yours, cause I didn't think I would ever have it again. Gustavo's cock is nothing compared to this," I said, and began to slap it against my face. Lucas had an incredible glow in his eyes. His smile was full of cockiness, and it made me feel so good. "That's right, your cock is the best cock in the world."

He chuckled, but I could see how much he enjoyed it.

"I wish I didn't have to share it," I said. Once again mentioning my jealousy, I felt like I was walking on a thin line.

Lucas said nothing, just looked at me until I had no strength to face him and took his cock again in my mouth. His big head was leaking a lot of pre-cum. The taste was still numbing me with so much pleasure.

"Fuck, eat that cock...it's all yours for now."

My body trembled. He knew what he was doing, punishing me like that.

I deserved it.

But having his great long cock deep inside my throat was a good distraction from the shame. Then I felt the warm liquid pumping me full. Another load. All mine.

"You're gonna suck my cock all the time, man. I'm making you pay for all the time I lost."

"Okay," I said. At least he was giving me hope.

"Now come here."

We hugged and kissed. My pulsing hard cock was pressed against his body.

"Are you going to sleep here?" I asked.

"Instead of with my boyfriend?" he said. He chuckled when I made a unsatisfied noise. "Diego is probably sleeping by now."

"He has no idea you're with me."

"And you like that?" he said. "It's horrible. You're horrible. It's your fault. If you hadn't dumped me, I wouldn't be with him right now."

We kissed again, long and hard.

"Believe me, I know. It's all I think about."

"And now you think you took me from him?"

The accusation in his voice made me cringe. I had to face the fact that he was telling the truth about me.

"I don't care what you say. You're here with me now and not with him."

"And I can taste my cock in your tongue," he said. Another long kiss, wet and open. "I can't promise you I will be leaving him."

I felt a horrible twist in my stomach, but I managed to shrug.

"Whatever. I'll take what I can."

"Hmmm. I don't know if I can have a sidepiece. Diego is a nice guy. Can't do that to him."

"Come on, man. Stop."

Lucas kept chuckling while our lips touched.

"Yeah, you're real jealous, aren't you. Good. You have to know I don't like to share. Not even my side pieces."

"I promise."

"Not even Gustavo?"

"Who?" I said.

"Good one. I like that." Lucas grabbed my butt hard. "I like when you moan like that too." He began to dig his fingers on the flesh of my butt, giving me gooseflesh all over my body. He rubbed a finger on my hole and I began to dance with my butt.

"Shit, I wanna fuck you again..."

"Please..."

"You sound like a slut."

I mounted him and licked his face.

"You've seen nothing yet."

He slapped me in the butt.

"Yeah? You a fucking slut. I can see that now."

"Keep calling me that you'll have no loads to give you little boyfriend."

Lucas laughed.

"When we're done here, I'm gonna go back to him."

"But it's my slutty ass you'll be thinking about."

He growled, grabbed me down and thrust himself inside of me until he exhausted both his cock and mine. And while his boyfriend slept alone, he spent the rest of the night cuddling me.