All Comments on 'Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I stopped reading at "14 inches dick" ...

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

Whether they are voluntary or forced, cuckold stories make me want to puke. This is not a cuckold story, in fact this is a story of female dominated relationship, but one where she is faithful to the relationship.

I like it! I could read more of these, so please, carry on!

As far a her daughter, and his brother, trash ends up inevitably where it belongs, prematurely underground.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just one quick note: The use of "Olympian" as short for "olympic athlete" is confusing. Usually "Olympian" is used to refer to the Olympic gods of the Greek pantheon (i.e. the ones living on mount Olympos as opposed to e.g. the Chthonic gods).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Try writing a story that doesn't require a penis larger than 99.99999999999999999999% of all human penises that have ever existed. If you can make a story work without that idiocy, then you have learned how to write erotica. This is just mythology.

w8ingnoww8ingnowalmost 2 years ago

im sorry, this was way beyond enjoyable.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

4 stars. I like these sort of stories, the guy getting a newer better lover, but with this author they had a trend of giving the protagonist a very small member and the bully of the story a just plain insanely big one. I know looking for realism in these sort of stories where it seems like gender roles on sex is flipped and every woman is a horny rapist is odd but I think the stories would, at least to me, work better if the guy in the story had more going for him then just being "cute". Maybe have him average and the bully a bit bigger, something. Just a complaint that I would hope is taken as constructive criticism I have, still enjoy the stories and thing the author has talent for these sort of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. So he has a 14 inch penis? And she takes it up the ass with ease? Maybe it is thin as a pencil.

The the mother seduces the ex boy friend by telling him his dick is much smaller than she is used to? Thats a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the hell was this story? A naive boy just turned into a narcissistic, emotionless being. A mother who just rubbed her relationship on her daughter and made her to watch the lovemaking. Damn even if her daughter dumbed the boy, that has nothing to do with a mother daughter relationship. Really disappointed on this one.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I literally dare you to write something original for once. Every story you have is the exact same thing.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
How is it the exact same thing?

I’ve never written about an ex-girlfriend’s mom before. For some people that might look like a minor change, but it is a major one. Just the word ex’s mom in itself is already enough to make some guys cum.

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 2 years ago

Really weak. Dislike just about sums it up. Do people REALLY behave like this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yanno, I cannot stand NTR, and I thought I could get through this as it turned the tables on the cheaters, but I was wrong. BUT is still crap.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 2 years ago

Collection of over-dramatic, chaotic emotional scenes. Amusing, in a "rambling of a mad man" sort of way. Still was interesting enough for me to read till the end. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The leah route made this story trash

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

If you have parents like that, you don't need enemies. But I still didn't like your story!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind11 months ago

Lost interest as soon as the 14" dick appeared.

shaved_rayshaved_ray11 months ago

There is not one likeable character in this poorly written piece of trash. Your obvious lack of knowledge about human anatomy, the sport of swimming, or even decent human emotions makes this one of the worst attempts at creative writing I have ever had the displeasure of reading. Your idea of justice is cold, sociopathic hatred and vindictiveness, to the point of remorselessness in the face of death.

Seek psychological help.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

1 wtf was you thinking about by saying 14 inch dick 2 no damn parent would do what these did none of the characters in this story was believable for the 3rd thing and last a man isn't going to have a slutty voice as you say unless he is fucking gay

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the writer you normally would be right about it being about ex girlfriends mom to make them about ready to cum if the ex girlfriends mom is hot until they read this story then there no longer ready to cum for no 1 could have gotten off to this trash

OlsterOlster10 months ago

pretty much sucked. how convenient: just kill off characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I quit reading at the 14 inch dick line, maybe three paragraphs in. You should beg for an editor to help your grammar.

I might suggest that you read some of the highest rated stories, and notice how successful characters are someone you could imagine in your mind's eye.

martiuscassius58martiuscassius583 months ago

Not really a good story. Sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous