Ex-Girlfriend's Smokeshow Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God no! It's gotta be a surprise. That's the fun of it and what can make it so perfect. And I know it's weird, Mom. I know that. But I gotta admit, after I had this idea, and when I thought about it some more, it's also kinda hot, kind of really hot, you know? I mean, just think about it, r-e-a-l-l-y think about it. I know we both loved sex with Mike, and giving him blowjobs. And it would be so special to share that with you, all three of us, together."

Lori closed her eyes and inhaled again. "You don't have to remind me," she said softly, with a little tremor in her voice. "I remember." She closed her eyes again and was quiet for what seemed like a very long time.

Cassie broke the silence. "Just a one-time thing. It could be just one special, magical, super-hot night."

Lori breathed deeply again, and then looked Cassie straight in the eyes. "OK. I'll do it." she said, and then gave Cassie a slight smile with eyes that Cassie said just seemed so full of love. Then, Lori very clearly started to blush, and just kept on getting redder until they both broke out into a fit of giggles like two naughty schoolgirls.

As the big day approached, they made their plans and I, blissfully unaware, just went through my days. I figured Cassie would be planning something, but I really had no idea what it might be. My birthday was going to be on a Sunday, and she told me to take that Monday off. OK, that was easy enough. When I'd asked her why, she just said "Proper planning prevents poor perfomance." I'd told her that once. She'd liked it and now she was throwing it back at me. Then, when Thursday hit, she cut me off from sex. She blamed it on the baby, but she was only about 4 months along at that point, barely showing, and I wondered...but tried not to dwell on possibilities or get my hopes up.

Sunday morning we slept in. We had a nice brunch. There were eggs and bacon and croissants and plenty of fresh melons, strawberries and pineapple. We opened a couple gifts, went for a leisurely walk through the park along the river, promised to walk the baby through that park someday, and when we got home she asked me to take a shower. OK. This was sounding promising! When I got out, she asked me, very coyly, if I was "ready for my surprise."

"Surprise? OK. Yeah, sure, I'm ready." All I had on was my bathrobe as I walked from the master bath into the bedroom.

"I want you to put these on." She handed me a brand new pair of black silk boxer shorts. "And this." She handed me what looked like a large black silk scarf. "It's a blindfold. You can keep the bathrobe on, for now..."

"Mmmmm. Interesting..." I did as I was told, and tried to apply the blindfold honestly. I couldn't see much, but there was a slight slit down past my nose where a little light got in.

I could hear her rustling around the room and then she came back and took my hand to guide me. "Please sit here." She led me to what felt like a smallish chair, with not much of a seat pan, no arms, and a short back that came up about as far as my ribs. The chair felt like it had a towel on the seat, and Cassie held my robe to make sure it fell outside the back of the chair, so I wasn't sitting on it. "Now let me check this just to make sure you're not a naughty boy..." she teased as she tested and adjusted my blindfold. Her voice had a tone I would describe as "playful dominatrix," she was taking control, but having fun with the game. "Not bad. Not bad...OK now you're going to have to wait just a little bit, but please be patient. Good things come to those who wait!" She walked toward the door. "Oh, I could tie you up, but I'm going to trust you to be a good boy. So no touching yourself!" She giggled. "Just sit please. And don't move that chair."

Then I heard her leave the room and close the door. More rustling. I heard the shower going, but it was the shower down the hall, not the one next to the bedroom. "Hmmm. That's interesting..." I said to myself. I already had a pretty good erection going. I didn't really know what was coming, but I had a feeling it was going to be good.

At long last (it was probably only 10-15 minutes, but it seemed like an eternity) the door opened and I heard someone come in. "Hello," Cassie said. The hint of dominatrix in her voice was gone. This was a more gentle, teasing tone. "Sorry to keep you waiting...I know you must be wondering...what we have in store for you."

"We? Did she say 'we'? What's going on here?" My mind raced.

"Today, the birthday boy gets a very special present. Very special indeed. But he's been a very good boy." I could sense her bending over, and then she whispered in my ear. "I love you. Happy Birthday." And she removed the robe from my shoulders. "Hmmm. What have we here?" she said more loudly. This looks like things are developing nicely." She gently batted the spot where my now very hard dick was making a tent in my shorts. Then she batted it again, back and forth a couple of times. "These are going to have to come off." I could feel her move around to kneel in front of the chair. "Or maybe we could just..." She wiggled her finger through the fly of my boxers to lightly touch the shaft of my dick, just under the head. "No...no." She said, as she withdrew her finger, "I think off is better." Her hands grabbed the waistband of my boxers at the sides. "Please lift." I lifted my butt off the chair and she deftly maneuvered the boxers off of me. "Now that's more like it. Now we're getting somewhere!"

"Could you spread your legs, baby? ... A little more, please." I heard her ask, as the tone of her voice became a little more kittenish. "I want to get a closer look at this magnificent cock!" I felt her grab around the base with one thumb and forefinger and push down, while the other hand reached around with the back of her hand toward me, as the fingers tightened their grip and gave me a couple of quick strokes to get me up to my full length. Then she quickly licked and kissed it, right above the frenulum and pulled away, with her hand still behind it, almost as if she were presenting it at an exhibition. "What do you think, mom? Is it just like you remember?"

"What??!! Did she say...?" and then I heard what sounded like Lori's voice, from a standing position but close, only a couple of feet away and just to the side of Cassie.

"Yes, it's been awhile but...that is a beautiful cock!" Her voice was smooth, like honey. "May I?" And I felt her kneel beside her daughter, in front of me with my legs spread wide enough that they could both fit between. My balls hung just in front of the edge of the chair. And I felt the first set of hands pull away, to be replaced by a second set of hands, what I assumed to be Lori's hands, lightly touching each side of my dick with the insides of her fingers, all her fingers, gently rolling and stroking me.

"Cassie this blindfold's gotta come off!" I pleaded, with some urgency. I didn't want to miss a microsecond what was going on. I felt Lori's hands leave my cock, then reach up and behind me to gently remove the blindfold. The first thing I saw was Lori, shifting back to resume her kneeling position. She was wearing a black lace push-up teddy, form-fitting with plenty of cleavage and places to see through the lace patterns to the skin underneath.

"Hello Mike" she purred. "Happy Birthday."

And then I saw Cassie. She was wearing a black lace bra and panties in the same lace pattern as Lori's.

"Oh My God" was all I could say as I tried to take in the vision of perfection in front of me.

"How do you want us?" Cassie asked seductively. Each girl now had one arm draped over one of my legs, and their faces were just inches apart both looking up into my eyes teasingly, and with more than a hint of lust.

"Just...play" Those were my instructions. That was my birthday wish. "Play. Have fun."

The girls looked at each other, and then smiled. "What do you think, mom, the whipped cream, or the feathers?"

"Mmmm. Feathers, definitely."

Then as if by magic each girl had a feather that she used to lightly touch first around my trimmed groin area and inside my thighs. They touched my nipples and traced the path down my chest and stomach. They brushed my cock and my shaven balls.

Then Cassie had an idea. "I know..." she said suggestively, and then she took me into her talented mouth and engulfed me, working it deeper and deeper until I felt it start to enter her throat, and just when I thought she might gag, she backed all the way off me and away, while making sure my cock was coated with a nice layer of saliva.

"I'm impressed," cooed Lori, admiringly. "Where did you learn that?"

"Right here. With plenty of practice!" Then she blew gently on my now wet dick. Lori leaned in and added her breath to the slow blow-drying. Then the feathers came back, and teased my now slightly harder dick with wonderfully enhanced sensation. Next the feathers were gone and it was fingertips, only fingertips, ten from each girl. Lori had nails and Cassie's were cut short, but they both used what they had to lightly touch and tickle and tease all over the shaft and head of my cock and the soft, sensitive skin of my balls. The contrasting sensations were mind-blowing. "Whip cream?" asked Cassie and she shook up the can and squirted one dollop right on the end of my cock. She bit her lip and giggled a little, adorable as ever, and then she leaned in and licked the dollop up, so it was still on the tip of her perfect pink tongue. Then she looked straight at me and made a show of it as she pulled her tongue back in, leaving the white dollop on her full perfect lips and then licking it off lasciviously, with a "bad girl" twinkle in her eyes.

"Give me that," said Lori, as she took the can and placed another dollop on the head of my cock, which she then proceeded to lick onto the tip of her tongue and offer it to Cassie, and Cassie opened wide and took all of it, cream and tongue both, as they kissed, followed by more giggles.

Then both turned and moved in to plant kisses on both sides of the head of my dick. They ran their tongues underneath the edge and up over the tip, taking turns tasting the pre-cum that formed there. Tongues traveled all up and down my length. Their teamwork seemed completely natural. They worked in tandem as they alternated, one taking in the whole head and sucking, while the other jerked the shaft, and then they switched, Lori went lower and gently fondled my balls with her fingers while Cassie teased my head and shaft, then Cassie took one of my balls gently in her mouth while Lori swirled her tongue around the tip. There was lots of giggling, and smiles, and they kissed each other when their mouths happened to meet. Then they each opened their lips and took a side of my shaft, with tongues helping on the sides and underneath as they slid their mouths up and down, like a harmonica from both sides.

"Mmmmmmm."

I was in heaven, and enjoying every second of this, but I had to pause. "Wait. wait." I pleaded. "This is too good. I want to make this last. Can we do something else for just a little?"'

"What did you have in mind?" Cassie asked slyly, backing her head away from me but holding my cock at the base with just her thumb and forefinger, with just enough pressure to make sure I didn't cum, and waving it around gently.

"Like maybe can I do you for a little bit?" I suggested.

"Well this was supposed to be about you." said Cassie, "but..."

Lori finished the thought. "I suppose that what the birthday boy wants, the birthday boy gets..." She grabbed my shaft and used the palm of her other hand to gently spread pre-cum all around the head.

"Yeah...but the birthday boy doesn't have to get it right now, do you, birthday boy? There'll be plenty of time for that later." Their hands continued as Cassie wasn't ready to give up the tease.

"Maybe we should make him cum now, so he can rest up while...helping us out...and cum again later?"

"Or maybe we should tease him a little more." Cassie spoke slowly. "Make him wait...and wait...and wait until he's got the biggest possible load. He's gotta have enough for two cum-hungry, cock-craving girls tonight."

Lori played along, "Do you have enough cream for two, birthday boy?"

"Oh yeah" I breathed deeply and tried to prepare myself for the onslaught. "I'm in your hands."

The girls continued with hands, with kisses, with fingers, with long slow trips of the tongue from base to tip, topped off by little swirls. Cassie could read me so well, she knew just when to back off, or to grip me tighter to delay the eruption that was brewing in my balls. On and on they both continued to play, to tease, to suck. Cassie challenged Lori to deep throat me. It was a tie. Both proved they were able to get all of me.

"I bet that cock would look great between your tits," suggested Lori. "I wanna see what that would look like. I love how your nipples puff out. So sexy!"

"Take my bra off, Mom," Cassie said, as they shifted positions so Cassie was alone in front of me. Lori stood behind and then bent over to undo the clasp. She then snaked her fingers around as the fabric fell away to cup Cassie's full breasts. She extended her middle fingertips to gently circle each nipple. "Oooh! Mom!" Cassie let out a little gasp then took a moment to enjoy the sensation. After just a few seconds Lori moved around and knelt beside me as Cassie wrapped her breasts around my cock, holding them together with her hands, and slowly moved them up and down. The head of my cock disappeared and then reappeared as they rose and fell. My precum, and the slight perspiration from both of us made for a nice light lubricant and the sensation was driving me to the brink again.

"That is so hot," Lori said. "My god, that's hot!" Cassie was biting her lip as she stroked me with those beautiful tits, giving me that look of pure lust again.

"You like that, baby?" As if she didn't know.

"Cassie I'm gonna..." and immediately her hand was around the base of my cock, thumb pressed firmly into the middle, just milliseconds ahead of what was feeling like it was shaping up to be an orgasm so massive I was afraid I might pass out. She held it for a few seconds to let me come down off the edge, and then released it.

"Now, birthday boy, I think now's a good time to rest? Would you like a little snack?" She got up and moved around to stand at my left side, with Lori still on my right. "Shall we set the banquet table?" She asked Lori.

"That sounds nice." Lori and Cassie each grabbed an arm and helped me stand up. I was a little wobbly. My butt cheeks were numb from sitting so long and it felt like all the blood was in my dick, which was still hard, but no longer at that ready to burst stage. They walked me over to the bed.

"I think you should go first, Mom," said Cassie.

"I'm not gonna fight you on that!" replied Lori, as she turned and laid back on the bed, then scooted her butt so it was right near the edge. She pulled her knees up and unsnapped the snap at the bottom of the crotch of her teddy and pulled the fabric up to reveal a completely shaved, and very wet pussy, glistening in the soft light of the room.

"Dinner is served," Cassie announced with a giggle. "And don't forget to pace yourself. This is a two course meal."

"Mmmm. My favorite!" I knelt down and dove in. First a big, wide, flat-tongued lick from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit. Lori almost jumped off the bed! Then I quickly backed off and started in nice and slow, from about the middle of the inside of her thighs, I lightly touched her with the tips of all my fingers at once, in slowly swirling motions, swirling gradually closer and closer to where thigh almost melded into the sensitive outer reaches of her labia. Then I switched to the backs of my fingers, and then the other leg, touching ever so lightly, closer and closer.

Meanwhile, Cassie had laid on the bed kind of on her side, and facing Lori. She had undone the straps at the top of Lori's teddy and pulled it down to expose her breasts. She was slowly and deliberately circling each nipple with her finger, first one and then the other, and then pinching and rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. Lori was humming with pure contentment, letting the combined sensations she was feeling take her away to the land of bliss.

I started giving kisses to the insides of Lori's thighs. I moved my hands around the outsides of her legs to rest on the front of her hips and lower abdomen, so the thumbs could stretch out toward her clit, not touching it, but able to apply pressure and pull the skin ever so slightly. My kisses grew closer and closer. I basked in the aroma. I nuzzled her outer lips with my lips and slid them up and down. Lips and then tongue. Only the labia, outer then venturing to sweet, pink inner. I massaged. I sucked. I got as close to her clit as I could without touching it. I breathed on it. I inserted my tongue as far into her opening as it would go, and swirled, and thrust in and out. I'd stop, vary where and how I attacked, listen for her breathing and feel for muscle tension to give me cues. The pressure pulling alternately from my thumbs became a little more urgent, a little more insistent. Her clit was very engorged now, very ready. As softly as I could, I kissed it. Lori let out a yelp. Cassie kissed her on the lips, and then nibbled at her neck and collarbone while continuing to play with her breasts and nipples. I traced circles around her clit with my tongue, and then took it into my mouth and applied suction. Circling and sucking, around and around. Lori was moaning. Her breathing was more rapid. I could feel her muscles tensing. Cassie was now sucking in and working her tongue on one nipple while working the other with her fingers. I twirled my tongue faster and faster and sucked as hard as I dared until her breath caught and...

"Aaaahhhh...Aaaahhhh...AAAHHHH!" Lori exploded. Her whole body shook violently, wave after wave roared through her. For at least 30 sec she rode it. Cassie and I rode it with her, maintaining contact but going slower and slower to help bring her down. "Wow!" she said, "Wow. That was a big one." Her breathing gradually slowed close to normal. "And thank you, Cass. That really added something! I've never...My head! Oh my god!"

Cassie and I smiled at each other, happy in a shared job well done. It was so great of Lori to do this with us. I knew she must have had mixed feelings about it, at least to start, but judging by how the evening had been going so far, it seemed like she was having a pretty great time too. That made me happy. And I know it made Cassie happy too.

"Your turn Cass" Lori said. "Are you good for round 2, birthday boy?"

"You better believe it!"

"Come on Cass, scoot down there. Let's see what we can do for you," said Lori.

"I won't say no to that!" squealed Cassie, as she slid over to the edge of the bed. Lori moved into the mirror image position of how she and Cassie had been before. I just scooted over to my left a little and eagerly started in on my wife.

Cassie and Lori were similar in a lot of ways, and I knew well how both of them liked to be eaten. I'd given Lori what I remembered to be her favorite treatment, and Cassie was much the same, except Cassie also liked a couple of fingers inside her while I worked on her clit. She definitely had a G spot and I knew just how to get there.

Lori proved to be quite the surprise with this too. She was not at all maternal and hesitant with Cassie. No, Lori was turned on! She was all lust! Whereas Cassie had just tweaked, Lori nibbled on Cassie's nipples. Lori even fingered Cassie's clit while I tongue-fucked her. Cassie didn't seem to mind. Lori seemed to know just what she wanted and just what she needed. We worked on her together for a pretty long while, long enough that my jaw and neck were getting pretty worn out (and for me, those muscles were in pretty good shape) and when Cassie came, she came hard. "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit! Oohhh!" Lori and I exchanged smiles, happy we could make our Cass feel so incredibly good.