Ex-Girlfriend's Smokeshow Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head, stretching out my neck a bit and then, "What's that?" I exclaimed as I turned and noticed there was a tripod set up above and behind the chair where I had been sitting before. And it looked like Cassie's iPhone was clipped to the top of the tripod!

"Oh that!" replied Cassie, laughing, "Don't you always take home movies at a birthday party? I thought you might want something to remember us by to help you through those cold winter nights when you're home alone?"

"Has that been on this whole time?"

"I shut it off when we moved over to the bed. There's a remote control under the chair. I'll turn it back on a little later."

"Oh my god! Cassie, did I tell you I love you? Wow. This birthday just keeps getting better and better." I pondered that camera for a bit and what she might have planned.

"OK...what now?

Lori spoke up. "Cass, do you think I could borrow your husband's glorious cock for a little while? I'd like to go for a ride."

"Fine by me. But it's not my cock, why don't you ask..."

"Absolutely fine by me too. With pleasure!"

"Then c'mere birthday boy." Lori patted the middle of the bed. "Time to lose this," she said, and she pulled the teddy off over her head and tossed it toward the floor. I maneuvered into the desired position and then she flung a leg over me, leaned forward, and kissed me on the lips. It was the first time we'd kissed since we had broken up over 4 years before. I was a little bit worried for a second. How would Cassie feel about that? There was passion in the kiss too, but quickly I realized, and Cassie already knew, that it was the passion of lust, not romantic feeling. So I kissed her back, and devoured her tongue as she offered it to me. She did the same. After a while our lips unlocked and Lori sat back, raised up, and grabbed my hard cock. She pointed it toward where she wanted it, and lowered herself down to take me in.

I slipped right in. She wasn't as tight as Cassie, of course, but she was snug. I stretched her out and made her feel it plenty well enough. And she felt fantastic. "Ahhhh," she sighed. "This is a wonderful cock. I'd be lying if I didn't admit I've missed it, you bastard!" And then she laughed, and Cassie laughed too. It was great to be so relaxed around one another. We could even joke about the things that had caused the most pain. That felt almost as great as her pussy did squeezing and moving up and down on my dick. Almost. She put her hands on my chest as she worked her ass up and down, and then she ground it round and round to get some pressure on her clit. I noticed Cassie had moved around so she could watch my dick thrusting in and out of her mom's pussy. She'd seen porn, but I know she'd never seen live fucking before. I wondered what she was thinking. Was she thinking back to those times she'd listened to us from the laundry room, with her ear against the wall as this same woman, her mother, screamed and called out my name? Lori sat back and I grabbed both her breasts with each hand, tweaking the nipples as she rode me. She kept at it for a good long while. Beads of perspiration formed on her forehead and between her breasts.

"Don't cum yet, Mike" Cassie could see that things were starting to build in me again. I'm not sure if she saw it on my face or on my dick. Lori was getting close. "Can you hold it?"

"I'm OK for a little bit more. Go for it, Lori." I focused on making my dick as long and hard and deep into Lori as I could. I didn't thrust. Lori had control now. I grabbed her hips to feel the ride and then she went over the edge. Her scream was so loud it probably gave Cassie flashbacks! Then gradually Lori settled down with her weight on me as she sat impaled on my cock, seemingly reaching up into her stomach. She shuddered as she held it for a few beats and then she collapsed on top of me, covering me in sweat. I held her close and hugged her gently while her pounding heart slowly returned to near normal.

"You guys were making me nervous, I thought you might ruin the shot for my little home movie!" Cassie was laughing, but she also seemed genuinely relieved.

It was clear now that just like in half the pornos online, Cassie was planning to close out her little movie with a cum shot. And she also knew what I liked, she liked it too. Not some guy jerking off all over the face of some girl who is clearly just collecting a check, but the shot where you can tell the girl really wants it, because she really loves him and wants to completely rock his world, and she wants to be the one to make him cum, not him doing it to himself while she just sits there like a target.

Lori clearly had been briefed on the plan. "I would have loved to feel you shooting inside me, but...I guess I can make the sacrifice!" She laughed as she was still laying on me, motionless and spent, with me still inside her, hard as a rock. She slid up my body until I popped out of her. "So, Cass? Back to the chair time?"

"Yeah, better not risk it any more. We've put him through a lot already!"

"But you didn't get any cock, sweetie...I feel bad."

"It's OK. Remember I can have this cock any time I want. Besides, who's to say I won't get mine later, after he's blown the first load and can last a little longer."

"OK then, I guess it's back to the chair for you, mister birthday boy."

I got up and walked over to sit again in the chair. Cassie was already there behind the phone/camera, checking things out.

"All good?"

"Yup, everything's perfect. Looks like we got some great stuff already. Super hot!"

As I thought for a moment about what that might look like, my dick, temporarily deflating just a bit, quickly resumed its former state of hardness. The girls resumed their positions in front of me and the chair, Cassie on the left, Lori on the right, my legs spread and both girls between them.

"Now where were we?" Cassie pondered, as she flattened her hands all around my groin, framing, but not touching, my cock with her thumbs gently lifting my balls.

"I think we were right...here," said Lori, as she leaned over to plant a wet and welcome kiss on her side of the head of my dick.

"Oh yeah." Cassie drew her hands together, wrapping them both around me and squeezing as she slowly brought them from base to tip. She jerked me gently with her right hand as she offered the head to Lori. Lori took the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around and around.

Then they switched, and Lori stroked me while Cassie sucked and swirled and sucked and swirled. "How ya doin', big boy?" asked Lori.

"So good. So good." The girls gave each other a look, and then it was the harmonica again. Up and down, one from each side. Faint trails of saliva traced the path where they'd been. Their lips were soft and wet and smooth. The skin of my dick was getting tighter, and I was reveling in the sensations. The girls started from the base and glided up along the length of my shaft until they met at the tip in a kiss. Over and over again the pattern repeated, and as they repeated, the more they perfected it, so that the kiss at the tip was not just them kissing each other, but a 3-way kiss between their lips and tongues and the tip of my throbbing dick. I slowly became aware of a pressure in my head, kind of lightheaded and kind of not, and it was like the pressure had gone from my balls, all the way up my spine and lodged itself in the middle of my brain. Both balls and brain were craving to have the pressure relieved.

My dick strained to get bigger, my skin grew tighter, every nerve tingling. Those lips. Oh those luscious lips! Two pairs of them, coming at my head from either side. Oh my God! This was it! Did it start in my brain or my balls or the head of my dick I don't know, but my brain went blank and my hard hard cock erupted. Like an eight-inch volcano I first shot out, then oozed out huge globs of cum onto those lips and tongues.

The girls giggled with surprise and delight as they took my cum into their mouths, played with it with their tongues, all kisses and smiles and creamy white fun. It kept oozing out the tip, cumming and cumming and cumming way past the time you'd think it would stop. Each girl had to take turns going back for more. And when the eruption subsided I saw that Lori had had her hand out to catch any that fell. She brought her hand up and rubbed it across Cassie's cheek down to her cute chin, where it hung there, gathering into drips. Then she licked the drip off with the tip of her tongue as Cassie smiled her mischievous smile and looked me in the eyes. Then first Cassie and then Lori, each in turn came in to take the cum they'd been collecting, and drool it over the head of my still hard and almost painfully sensitive cock. Cassie would drool then Lori would lick it off. Then Lori would drool and Cassie would lick. After a couple rounds of this they both turned to me, licked their lips, and swallowed with a smile. They both let out a gentle laugh. They kissed each other. They turned back to look at me, then together at the same time they said, just above a whisper, "happy birthday!"

Minx, vixen, goddess, whore...Cassie was all of those, all at once, all at the same time. She was all mine, and I was all hers. My God how I love her! And Lori, Lori was right there with her. Cassie was so like her in so many ways. I had to love Lori too. It was my happiest birthday ever. On that day I felt like the luckiest man alive. Most days, I still feel that way.

That night didn't end right there. We stopped and had tea. Cassie had prepared a sort of Japanese-style tea ceremony. The girls had kimonos and everything. After that we had some fun with the art of Nuru massage. Cassie got the cock she'd missed out on earlier. But that's another story, for another day.

In the months after my birthday, Lori found a guy she really liked, a mortgage broker named Jeff. Cassie and I were both really happy for them and they seemed really happy together. They were even talking about marriage. Then one night Lori came over and told me she had to talk to Cassie. They went into the kitchen but I couldn't help but overhear from the next room as she started to speak.

"Cass, I've got a really big favor to ask," she started, "and you do kind of owe me..."

Now I was hanging on every word. I'm sure she had Cassie's full attention too, in anticipation of what might be coming.

I need to borrow your husband...just for one night, I promise. You see I've always had this fantasy, and Jeff's willing to help me with it...but it's gonna take another guy...and I couldn't think of anybody better than..."