Ex-Girlfriend's Smokeshow Daughter

Story Info
Best birthday surprise ever!
9.5k words
4.69
48.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
558 Followers

My Ex-Girlfriend's Smokeshow Daughter

Author's note: This story can stand alone, but these characters were introduced in my first story, My Girlfriend's Smokeshow Daughter.

How could I be so lucky? How is it possible that a girl like Cassie could have fallen for me? I'm not especially rich. I'm not especially good-looking. I've been told I'm fairly decent "between the sheets" but we all know that's not enough by itself. Besides, Cassie knew she wanted me before we'd so much as kissed. And Cassie was absolutely world class, there was no denying it. By most measures she could have easily done a lot better. Out of all the guys that chased her, all the guys that lusted after her, all the guys that she might have met if she'd just kept looking for a few years instead of locking in at age 20, she chose me. Why?

Who the fuck knows?! I sure don't! There's a lot of crazy things in this world, and I guess I was just lucky enough that after 46 years of being the guy who never quite caught a break, I hit the life lottery. Honestly, my life is pretty fucking fantastic now. If you met me, you'd probably hate my guts for being such a lucky son-of-a-bitch. But I remember the hard times, the lonely times, the times it all seemed pointless, the times it seemed happiness and success were always out of reach. So do I feel I kinda deserve it? Yeah, I do feel that way a little. Maybe not entirely, but I definitely deserve it at least as much as the next guy. And a lot of those fuckers who are lucky, don't deserve it. So there.

But if you're just an average, decent guy, maybe my story can give you a little hope. That's why I'm taking the time to tell it to y'all. You won't get Cassie, she's mine! But here's hoping that somehow, some way, someday you get your dream girl, just like I got mine.

Even though nothing can ever fully explain how it happened for me, I've spent a lot of time thinking about it and there are some pieces of the puzzle that do kind of add up. I'm no psychologist, but you've probably heard that some girls have "daddy issues." There may have been some of that going on with Cassie. Her dad left when she was 12, really just abandoned her mom and her. He had never even been around that much when she was little. He was one of those guys that traveled all the time for work. Anyway, it turned out he had a whole other family in another state. After that little nugget came to light, she never saw him again. So on some level was I kind of a father figure for her, a strong male presence who could give her the support and approval she craved? There was probably some of that. But it's not like she calls me "daddy," even in a cutesy sex game kind of way. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's your thing). I think it's safe to say any "daddy issues" with us are wholly working within her subconscious, if they're even there at all.

I also think part of it was simply time and opportunity. During that summer I lived with her and her mom, I got to know her well enough that I could actually talk to her and get to know her as a person. Sometimes we got into discussions so deep I almost forgot her incredible good looks. Basically, at 19 (when I met her) she had ever spent much time around any other adult heterosexual male before she met me. Her serious high school boyfriend had turned out to be gay. The other boys her age, and older, who she ran across couldn't get past how hot she was, at least not quickly enough to get to know her beyond the surface level. But Cassie and I, when it came to personality, sense of humor, taste in movies and music, food, and so much more, we just really "clicked." She was so curious about everything, and had such good instincts and was just so much fun! We had real chemistry together that made communication easy. She was (and still is) really "wise beyond her years."

I think part of what I gave her was something the boys who chased her couldn't provide. Most of them never got past "first base", but she was a normal red-blooded girl, and she tried with a few. Well...three, to be exact. The kicker was that none of them had ever been able to make her cum. Not the gay boyfriend who was her first, and not the two she hooked up with after she got to college. One of those guys was a total stereotype, the pretentious grad student who seemed like an intellectual but only liked to hear himself talk. The other one was the very handsome and equally egotistical tennis star just looking for conquests, who thought a girl should cum just from basking in how wonderful he was. That summer I lived with her and her mother she heard, from her perch in the laundry room, and then later saw, one night spying on us in the hot tub, how I was able to give multiple orgasms to Lori. Beyond the first-hand evidence she even had testimony, from overhearing her mother talking with her aunt, that I was an "incredible" lover.

Oh yeah, the laundry room. That was kind of a surprise when I learned about that one, although I had wondered...It seems as soon as her mom started doing laundry in the middle of the night, Cassie knew something was up. In her whole life she couldn't ever remember her mom doing that before, and then, all of a sudden, when I stayed over it started, I mean c'mon! That's not exactly subtle. When it was quiet at night, even over the noise of the machines she could still hear something from her bedroom. The first time she heard us was probably that first night I stayed over. She wasn't positive what was going on, but figured, "yeah, they're probably fucking." She put in her ear buds and listened to music on her phone. She tried watching a movie on her laptop. But the thought of us having sex was always in the back of her mind.

After about a week curiosity got the best of her and she quietly went into the laundry room and put her ear up to the wall. She could hear pretty much everything. "That's it baby. Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god baby you fuck me so good!" There was a lot of that. Lori was, shall we say, very vocal. It was quite a turn on for Cassie, mostly because, remember, she was at that time a fairly inexperienced, red-blooded young woman, and like any young woman, especially a young woman who hasn't yet, she really wanted to cum like that. She wasn't a virgin, but neither her high school boyfriend, nor those two guys from school freshman year, could get her to cum. So she just sat on that dryer letting the vibrations flow through her as she listened to how good I made her mom feel. It didn't take long before she started to play with herself while she listened and then fantasized it was her I was railing and going down on and finger-fucking and teasing and basically every other thing you can think of, instead of her mother. Not just once or twice, this went on for multiple nights. Her mother and I fucked a LOT. So yeah, when Cassie finally got a chance to be with me, it was like living out her fantasies.

As a smart and creative girl, Cassie had, and has, some great fantasies. Once we got past the basics--and the basics were great, don't get me wrong!--our sex life really took off. I don't want to compare, cuz her mom was great, but in bed, not just in what she looks like, but in everything, Cassie is...well you can only describe it as "gifted." We've been together for 12 years now and she can still get my dick hard just by giving me a look. You'd never guess about her "dramatic" side. She was never in school plays or anything like that, but in the bedroom she loves to play. When we're "playing" she commits to the role like nobody you've ever seen. I mean she becomes that person the entire time from when we enter the bedroom until we wake up the next morning, then she's Cassie again. It's incredible. She makes me believe it. It's really like I'm with a different person, each one more exciting and surprising than the next, but it's all just wonderful, slightly inscrutable, always exciting Cassie!

Some of our favorites...

She likes to be the super-shy, super-innocent art student, sometimes learning how to paint, and sometimes modeling nude for the accomplished master teacher.

She plays an ancient Empress ordering her slave boy to pamper, massage, and then ravish her.

Or sometimes I am the Emperor and she is the slave girl, or I'm a medieval king taking privileges with a poor, but lusty peasant girl.

Another favorite is the alien studying human sexual response. We take turns being alien and subject, or she can even double as the alien observer directing both of us.

But that's for another day. To return to the main part of our story, after Cassie and I finally did get together, we had the huge problem of what to do about her mom, my ex-girlfriend, Lori. At first, all Lori knew was that Cassie had a new boyfriend, and of course she was eager to meet him. Cassie kept putting her off, saying it wasn't time yet, she wasn't sure how she felt, that it wasn't serious enough to meet the parents, etc. We both knew that when Lori found out the new boyfriend was me, she was going to be beyond pissed. I couldn't blame her, really. Even though we knew that Cassie and I had never crossed that line while Lori and I were together, that was going to be a pretty tough point to make with Lori. Although technically true, she was still going to feel betrayed, probably by both of us, mostly by me. Cassie was 100% legal, but to her mom it would clearly seem like she was a kid, and I was some kind of predator abusing a position of power and trust. Lori was very big on ethics.

Cassie said not to worry. It would blow over "eventually", but how long would that take? For sure, worst case, Lori would get over it if the alternative was never seeing her grandchildren. Yep, even then, Cassie was already making plans for us and our future life together. She was a planner, that girl. Her plan was to have a couple kids in the four years right after her residency (she was studying to be a doctor) and before she turned 30. That way, the kids could graduate college well before I was "too old," and with the long-lived genes in my family, and her helping to make sure I ate right and took care of myself, I probably wouldn't even need to slow down too much until then. That plan sounded great to me. All I knew was just being around her made me feel so much younger, so much stronger. I felt like I could take on the world! I felt better than I had in my twenties! I was even willing to go through that whole long arc of raising kids again, even though I thought I'd put that behind me. I was super-curious to see how kids would turn out that were half Cassie, and half me (and with a little bit of luck, a little more her).

About four months after Cassie and I first got together I had one of the greatest non-sexual experiences of my life. That was the day Cassie first met my sons, Josh and Joe, and Joe's girlfriend at the time, Kayla. We'd met at a restaurant and between dinner and dessert I excused myself to go plug the parking meter. On the way back in I ducked into the restroom and inside a stall just for a "safety" fart (social occasion, you know), and no sooner did I sit down than I heard two people walk in. I immediately recognized the voices.

"Holy shit!" It was Josh. "Oh my fucking God! How in the HELL did Dad ever pull that!"

"Jesus Christ! Tell me about it," said Joe. "And on top of everything else, she actually seems...nice, not stuck up, not an airhead. I fucking can't believe it!"

"Dude, I know. Fuck!...Fuck!"

"Dad told me she was a total smokeshow, and quite a bit younger, but...Damn! I figured he was exaggerating, like anything younger looks good to an old guy, ya know? But I can't fucking believe it! That girl could make a dead man's dick get hard!"

"Fuck. She's probably never seen a soft dick! She's younger than us, younger than Kayla even, and no offense, Dude, but way hotter."

Joe laughed, "No offense taken. Like, I know I should be offended, but fuck, I got eyes! And Kayla's totally hot!"

Josh laughed too. "Yeah. No lie. I tell you one thing, there's no fucking way I'm ever calling her Mom! I can't dude. I just can't."

"Ha! Good for the old man! I mean I'm happy for him and all, but...and don't take this wrong either, but...what do you think is wrong with her?

"Dude it's gotta be something! I mean he's not poor, but it's not like he's got THAT much money."

"Fuck no, That's some NFL all-pro level talent right there."

"Fuckin' A dude!"

By then finished at the urinals, they washed and walked out. As soon as I heard the door close, alone there in the stall, I let out the laugh I'd been stifling. It echoed across the tile.

The one person I didn't want to introduce Cassie to was my ex-wife. I knew what Linda would think, that I was just an old fool, little head thinking for the big one, etc., etc., blah blah blah. I no longer cared what she thought, I just didn't want Cassie to have to deal with it. She deserved so much better than that. Fuck Linda. She could go to hell for all I cared. She had her chance with me and didn't want me anymore so fuck her. I was sure she'd get some kind of story about Dad's new "child bride" from the boys but from the time I met Cassie, Linda was not only out of my life, she was out of my head too. That's the way I felt, anyway. It was like that for a little while, but after only about two years, I realized that Linda helped make me into the man that Cassie fell in love with. So I let my anger go. That Thanksgiving, Linda invited Cassie and I over for dinner with the boys, and she was gracious and civil and it was fine. Whatever other thoughts she might have had she kept them to herself, which was as it should be.

That first summer we were together Cassie transferred to a school close to home and moved in with me. We bought a house. She wanted to get married right away but I told her I wanted, and I'm sure her mom would want, for her to graduate first. She immediately planned out a way to pack on the credits so she could graduate early, after only three years. Like I said, she's a planner, that girl, and incredibly smart. Anyway, with transferring schools and moving in with me she couldn't keep things secret from her mom for much longer.

I of course offered to go with her for that difficult conversation, but Cassie wouldn't have it. She knew her mom best and was sure that no matter how bad it got, it would go over better if I was somewhere else. So I went to visit an old friend (I couldn't just sit at home and stew) while Cassie went over to Lori's. At first, it went about as well as you might expect. I was not welcome in Lori's house. Six months later, Cassie broke the news to Lori that she and I were engaged. Three months after that was her graduation. That graduation was the first time Lori and I had seen each other in over a year. She put on a brave, but strained, face. She said hello. We made a couple remarks about the weather. It was not comfortable but it was progress. She loved Cassie more than anything. Even I couldn't get in the way of that. A week after graduation we eloped, a whirlwind weekend in Vegas. Cassie's choice.

The next few years were a crazy wonderful tangle of med school for her, work for me, and pretty much domestic bliss for us together, with a ton of fun and inventive role play games in the bedroom...and normal sex too. The bedroom felt like our little secret sanctuary from the outside world. The chill with Lori slowly thawed until my "in-laws" relationship with her seemed about as normal as any other. Right from the beginning, Cassie had told her mom how I had never made even the slightest move on her until after Lori and I were broken up, and even then it had been Cassie who seduced me, not the other way around. Over time, it gradually sunk in with her that maybe I wasn't a completely horrible guy, after all. I did have some boundaries, some personal code of ethics. I just couldn't resist her daughter, and frankly, who could? She was the personification of charm and could nearly do no wrong, especially in the eyes of the people who loved her most, her mother and myself. Somewhere along the way, probably over a glass of wine or three with her mother, Cassie had even let slip the secret, racier parts about how she'd overheard us, and then even watched us having sex. She had explained how hearing and seeing Lori so completely lost in the ecstasy of orgasm had only made Cassie's desire to have that for herself so much stronger, to feel that kind of complete, mind-altering, pleasure. Mother and daughter were close enough, and Cassie was brave enough to share even that. And beyond the sex, she worked on repeating and underlining my other good qualities too. It took time, but Lori eventually completely forgave her, and by extension, me. With her residency completed and finally newly minted as a doctor, Cassie settled into a family practice cooperative with a group of more established physicians. Then right according to plan, she got pregnant.

The birthday present she got me that year was probably that 2nd greatest day of my life. No, that's not when she had the baby. Births, weddings, yeah those are great days and all, but when I say greatest I'm not talking about meaningful and all that, I'm talking about fun! You see I had a particular fantasy, not a particularly unusual fantasy mind you--it's one a lot of guys have--but I had never had the opportunity until Cassie, my wonderful Cassie, made it come true for me.

It was my 50th birthday, and Cassie wanted to make it special. I'm not a big party kind of guy, and she knew that, so she didn't make party plans. I do like to travel, and so does she, but between the pregnancy and her still new job she really didn't want to take a lot of extra time off for a trip. No, what she planned was better than all that, and a memory I will treasure for the rest of my life. And she got Lori to help her.

The way I heard the story later, she first brought it up on one of their mother-daughter girls' nights only about two weeks after she'd told Lori she was going to make her a grandmother. Because of the pregnancy, Lori had to finish the whole bottle of wine herself.

"Mom, I've got a really big favor to ask you." she started.

"Oh honey, you know I'll do anything. Just ask."

"You're probably gonna wanna hear it first, before you agree like that!" she laughed.

Lori laughed too, "OK. Shoot."

"I couldn't ask anybody else. I wouldn't want to ask anybody else. I know it might be hard for you, but it would really mean a lot to me, so promise you'll think it over carefully and not answer right away, OK?"

"Well now you've really got my curiosity up. Go ahead, baby. Take your time. It's OK."

"OK" She took a deep breath. "You know how Mike's birthday is coming up, and it's a big one, the big 5-0, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well I obviously want to do something really special for him. I mean really special. And there's something I know he's wanted but he's never had."

"OK..."

"I was thinking...that maybe you and I...could sorta...um...team up on him." Cassie didn't wait for a reaction yet but kept painting the picture. "Two girls on one guy. Like a threesome. Only it doesn't have to be a real threesome, like he fucks both of us, if you don't want that. But if you do want that, well that's cool too, but what I know he really wants is a two-girl blowjob, like both of us, you know, taking turns...and...doing the harmonica" and at that she held her fingers up and moved her lips across them lengthwise, mimicking the harmonica motion. Then she paused and looked pleadingly at her mother, with all the big-eyed sincerity she could summon, "Please at least think about it. Please?"

Lori inhaled slowly, and paused. She closed her eyes. She took another long, slow breath. "Does he know you're asking me to do this?"

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
558 Followers