Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
My fiancée tries to loophole her way out of the contract.
9.2k words
3.81
5.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20. Hotel - Night of the Auction

Our auction was scheduled to take place the weekend before our wedding. Exalted Auctions fronted the money for us to stay in a hotel room. We were scheduled to spend the morning at a wedding rehearsal while the auction was to be held that evening. There was no ceremony associated with the auction. Bidders simply had a window of time to submit competing bids online. This allowed bidders the ability to maintain their anonymity.

When we got back to our hotel, a basket of wine and champaign was waiting for us at our door. I picked up the basket and pulled out a note that read, Congratulations, Sweetie! Everything regarding the auction is all taken care of. Enjoy the wine and champaign on me. All you have to do tonight is relax and I will let you know how things turned out afterwards.

"That was nice of Penelope," Judy remarked as she walked inside of the hotel room. Muffled voices and the sound of a distant ice machine could be heard through the walls. The hotel room included a small entrance room with a worn sofa and medium sized flatscreen television, a small dining table with two chairs, a tiny hallway that led left towards a bathroom if approached from the entrance room and straight to a bedroom consisting of two queen sized beds, a tv stand, and another smaller sized flatscreen television. A noisy air conditioner was affixed to the back of the bedroom along with a curtain that could be used to allow light to travel in through the bedroom's windows. Judy grabbed a pair of glasses and set them down on the hotel table. "Why don't you pour us some wine?"

I set the basket down on the table next to the wine glasses. "How am I supposed... oh," I began to speak before noticing that a wine opener was also present among the contents of the basket. I opened the packaging and pulled out the wine opener. I then used to remove a cork from one of the bottles while Judy changed in the other room.

"Just think," Judy said as she walked back into the room near the hotel door. "In a week, we'll be married." Judy's eyes lit up at the prospect.

I poured wine into the two glasses before handing one to Judy. "Yeah," I responded with a stiff neck. "But it'll be another week before I even get to see you."

"Half of a week," Judy corrected. "I advise you spend that time horned out as possible thinking about me. Because when I am finished with this contract business, I'm going to fuck your brains out." Judy leaned towards me and slowly smiled as she took a sip from the wineglass.

"I know," I responded as I turned my face upwards. "It just sucks we don't get to be together on our wedding night." I picked up the other wine glass and sipped from it.

Judy shook her head. "I think the wedding night is overrated," Judy explained as she shrugged halfheartedly. "So many people are going to be there. At the wedding I mean. Everyone's going to want to shake our hands. We're going to have to dance at some point. We'll be tired by the time we'd make it to the bedroom. At least this way, we will both be at full energy for our first time together."

I shrugged before taking another sip of wine. "Maybe you're right," I said. "I just hope that whoever wins this auction doesn't spoil you on the idea of sex. Or of sex with me."

"You know I love you," Judy responded as her face softened. "I've talked to some of my girlfriends about sex. They all say it's way overrated. I just think it's different. For women I mean. It's more about pleasing someone you love. After all this is over with though, I really am looking forward to doing it with you. I want to bring you that pleasure that I know you've been craving." Judy took another sip of wine. "No stranger is going to come close to what is going to be like being with you."

"I guess if this guy has to pay all this money just to get laid, he's probably lousy in the bedroom," I reasoned. "I guess I will just have to wait a couple days and then show you what real sex is like. None of your girlfriends have been fucked by me. I'll show you my cock isn't overrated."

"Easy honey," Judy chuckled. "In a week and a half, we'll fuck like rabbits. Don't worry. I like that idea though. This auction thing is just getting me warmed up for the real deal."

"Well, I guess Rocky didn't go straight to fighting the Russian," I began analogizing. "He had to fight Apollo Creed first. You got to learn the basics before you go pro."

"Exactly," Judy said as she set her wine glass on the table. "No girl wants to fuck Rocky from the first movie after he loses the fight." Judy walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and then leaned in and kissed me. I felt our tongues swash around in each other's mouths.

By the time we heard back from Penelope, it was late, and we were both pretty drunk. "Mute the TV," Judy said as she retrieved her cell phone from the nightstand. "Hello?" Judy asked.

"Hi Sweetie!" Penelope's voice responded. "Congratulations on a wonderful auction! Everything went well without a hitch. Your winner has been notified. You will receive an email with his identity tomorrow morning. All you need to do at this point is your last hormones test tomorrow. After your wedding, the limo company we hired will take you where you need to go."

"How much money did I make?" Judy asked with raised eyebrows.

"You were one of our most successful auctions in the history of our company," Penelope explained. "The winning bid was $84,000. Isn't that wonderful, Sweetie?"

"That's it?" Judy asked as her eyes widened. "I was expecting something more in the six-figure range. That is what you had told me."

"I can only guess about these things, Sweetie," Penelope explained. "Auctions are unpredictable. We did everything we could to try to get the most out of you as possible. I was also hoping we could pass the six-figure mark but unfortunately it didn't happen. Don't let it bother you though. $84,000 is a lot of money. I may have been a bit off on my prediction, but I was still pretty close. Again, you're one of our highest grossing auctions ever."

"So how much money are we actually going to get?" asked Judy.

"Well, our contract requires us to give you a full accounting with your check," Penelope replied. "To give a guesstimate of sorts, it will be the eighty-four grand, minus the twenty thousand we spent on your wedding, minus the twenty thousand for your ring, minus around eight and a half thousand for our cut, then withholding taxes and applying some of the fees, maybe you'll get around twenty-eight thousand."

"That's a lot less than I was expecting," Judy replied.

"Well, you would have gotten a lot more, but you spent forty grand of it already on your wedding and engagement ring," Penelope explained. "If we include those, it's really like you made $68,000."

"I guess that's true," Judy responded as her shoulders slumped. "Well, I am just glad the auction is over. Thanks for supporting me in this, Penelope."

"I was my pleasure, Sweetie!" Penelope responded. "Now why I don't I let you go and get some rest. You've got to save your energy up for the big night you have coming up!"

"That's true, have a good night," Judy said before hanging up her phone. Judy stared over at her empty wine glass. One more and then I'll go to bed, Judy thought to herself.

21. Hotel - Morning Hangover

Judy rubbed at her aching head as she got up from the bed. She tried to remember how much she had to drink the previous night. The noise of the shower emanating from the bathroom alerted her to my location. She looked over to the stand next to the bed and saw her cell phone sitting on the stand charging. Her hands reached over to the stand and picked up the phone.

Judy's fingers slid against the screen as she popped open her email. Her eyes focused in on one she had received from Exalted Auctions. Through her headache she was able to remember that she was supposed to find out who had won the auction this morning. It had to be someone who could afford $84,000 for just a few days' worth of entertainment. Judy wondered if the man who won her auction was a medical doctor, a stockbroker, or even possibly an entrepreneur. Her mind pictured different iterations of the handsome man from her dream. In one he was wearing a white coat with a stethoscope around his neck. In another, he was dressed in a business suit as he compared stock numbers as they went up or down. Judy wet her lips before clicking on the email. When the email pulled up and she saw the name of the auction winner, her face blanched and her mouth fell open as her body went completely still. Her eyes blinked slowly as she clutched the phone tightly against her chest and furrowed her eyebrows as she struggled to come to grips with it. The man who had won her auction was none other than her own pudgy boss, Ronald Palmer. "Fuck," she finally cursed.

Judy repeatedly rotated between clenching her left hand into a fist and then releasing her fingers from each other as her twitchy right hand fidgeted with the phone. Things had gone terribly wrong. She needed to speak to Penelope as soon as she possibly could. Her forehead sweated as she hit the dial button for Penelope's number in her contact list and the sound of a ringing phone emanated out from the phone's speaker.

"Penelope?" Judy asked before letting out a huge breath and then quickly continuing, "Thank God, I'm so happy you answered. We've got a big problem. Something has gone very wrong."

"What's wrong Sweetie? Penelope asked before letting out a light yawn. "Still debating what to wear for your big night?"

"The guy who won my auction," Judy began to explain. "He's not just some random. He's my boss. He somehow found out about it. I always catch him making weird looks at me at work and I guess this whole time he has been waiting for his chance to fuck me. I guess somehow, he was able to win the auction!"

"How is this a problem?" Penelope asked as she examined her own fingernails.

"Well, it was never supposed to be someone I knew," Judy explained as she squeezed her eyes shut before opening them again. "It was supposed to be a stranger.

"There was never any agreement that the men bidding on your auction wouldn't know who you are," Penelope responded with a roll of her eyes. "That's not how the auction works. The bidders are all anonymous. You don't find out who they are except for the one that wins the auction and that's only afterwards when it's time to fulfill your obligations. You're not anonymous though. All the bidders get to see those pictures you took. I don't give a shit that it was your boss or your uncle or whoever won. The fact he knew who you were, if anything, probably worked in your favor at driving the bid up."

"You don't understand!" Judy objected as her voice cracked and her hands trembled. "People are going to find out about this. They're going to think I'm sleeping with my boss and cheating on my husband with him."

"Well, isn't that what you are in fact doing?" Penelope asked, staring into the cell phone's camera. "Or at least going to do? I don't know what to tell you, Sweetie. At no point did either me or Exalted Auctions ever promise you anonymity or guarantee that this auction would remain private. Your boss has every right to bid on the auction. Because he won, he has every right to deflower you and have full access to your body for sexual services during your contracted honeymoon period. The time for negotiations expired a while ago, I'm afraid."

"Look, I can't do this," Judy insisted while holding back tears. "This isn't what I imagined it was going to be like at all. I just can't sleep with my boss. He's fat and... gross."

"You had the option of limiting the bidders to only those of certain body types," Penelope pointed out. "You opted to take that risk in hopes of making more money. I mean you seriously didn't expect the winner to be some handsome stud, did you?"

"I know," Judy said as she wiped a tear from her right eye. "I just can't do it. I can't sleep with him. Can't we change it to one of other bidders? I'll give some of the money back. Please."

"Look bitch, I just got my commission check and I'm starting a beach vacation tomorrow," Penelope's nostrils flared and eyes bulged as she snapped at Judy. "Not only can you fuck your boss, but you're also absolutely going to. We already pre-paid for your wedding and if you even think of trying to back out of this, let's just say lawsuits will be the least of your worries. We will find you and you will be paying us back at a brothel for not only the entire contract amount but also reputation damages. And you're going to be fucking a lot more than just one guy over four days. Don't even think of trying to fuck with me."

"Are you threatening me?" Judy asked, blinking slowly as her mouth fell open.

"What I'm telling you is that you're going to go get married." Penelope began as she wet her lips, rubbed her palms together, and looked wild eyed at Judy through the phone. "You're going to go home that night with your fat boss. You are going to let him pound your tight little cunt and squirt, squirt, squirt. Then after that, you're going to do whatever he wants you to do. So stop with the 'I can't' bullshit. You can and you will. You will let him fuck you. You will suck on his penis. If he wants you to lie down on the breakfast table while he sits on your chest and rubs his balls in your face, you will do it. You will do these things because you agreed to do them and now, you're obligated to. So instead of whining to me with your petty hangups, I'd suggest getting used to the idea that your boss is going to fuck you, likely many times. Do I make myself crystal fucking clear?"

"I mean, well, I guess so," Judy stammered.

"Do not call me again until you've fulfilled the contract," Penelope ordered in a deepening tone of voice. "Do not do anything stupid that's going to ruin my vacation. If I come back to the office and find out you didn't enthusiastically fuck your boss, believe me, let's just say you will be doing things far more humiliating than fucking your boss." Penelope hung up the call.

"Shit!" Judy exclaimed. Her body was covered in sweat.

22. Nondescript Law Office

Judy and I sat in leather chairs before a long desk. On the other side of the desk, a man dressed in a business suit slumped into a desk chair. His facial expression conveyed frustration. Behind the man were bookshelves full of similar looking legal books. On an adjacent wall, several academic degrees and bar membership certifications hung framed.

"We paid you $200!" I exclaimed as I pinched my lips together. "You've got to get us out of this contract! There's got to be a loophole or something somewhere."

"I told you over the phone," the man responded as he pointed his finger at me. "I'm an attorney not a charity case. I charge $300 an hour and for something like this I would need you to put thousands of dollars up front in a retainer."

"We're good for it, the money is on its way," Judy responded. "We're about to get a big payout."

"Let me get this straight," the lawyer said as he folded his arms around his chest. "You want to hire me to get you out of this contract. Now you're saying you also want to pay me using the proceeds from the same contract you are asking me to get you out of. Do you not see how that is a problem?"

"We don't want you to get us out of the contract," Judy explained as she narrowed her eyes. "We just need to get back to the negotiating table. I'm still willing to do what I was offering to do. I just need to make a few changes. The most important is that I am not going to sleep with my boss."

"The money will be there," I interjected as I bit down on my lower lip. "For now, can't you just help us pro bono?"

"Honestly, I'd be too embarrassed to take you on as actual clients," the lawyer explained. "I also am pretty sure it wouldn't be ethical for me to renegotiate a contract like this. I don't think it would be ethical to negotiate it in the first place period. Even if I wanted to help you, you came to me way too late in the process."

"Why the hell did we pay you the $200 then?" I responded as I made a sweeping gesture with my arms.

"I told you," the lawyer began before continuing, "I charge $300 an hour. So far, you've used 15 minutes. The means you have 25 more minutes to ask me whatever you want. I never said I would represent you; only that I'd answer your questions."

"I sent you the contract," Judy said. "Did you find any loopholes?"

"This contract is over a hundred pages long," the lawyer replied waving the palm of his right hand at Judy. "It would take me hours just to read it. You're wasting valuable time here. You both can read the contract yourselves. I'd use your remaining time to ask questions."

"What happens if Judy doesn't go through with it?' I asked.

"Typically contracts like this aren't enforceable in court," the lawyer explained. "Judges would traditionally refuse to get into disputes over... bedroom activities. Stuff like this was more likely to be construed as prostitution which was, and sort of still is, a crime. However, as sex work has become more common, courts have been more open to lawsuits and contract disputes involving adult businesses. My guess though is most judges would still not be comfortable with enforcing a contract like the one your fiancée signed."

"So, I could breach the contract then?" Judy asked, nodding slowly.

"It's far more complicated than that," the lawyer responded. "In the contract, you agreed to be bound by the law of Kimore."

"The law of Kimore?" I asked. "What does that mean?"

The lawyer shook his head and said, "Kimore is a small island nation. It's known for having a corrupt government. A lot of wealthy people use it as a tax shelter or a place to stash drug cartel money. These wealthy people will bribe officials to look the other way. If the auction company wanted to, they could file a contracts case against you in Kimore and ask that you be held in contempt of a Kimore court order. If the court grants the order, you'd become a fugitive and subject to extradition. You could fight extradition, and I think you'd eventually win, but you might spend months or years in jail before the U.S. government feels comfortable rejecting the extradition request. If you didn't win, well, it is so corrupt in Kimore that literally anything could happen to you there."

"Is there anything we can do?" Judy asked as she fidgeted in her chair. "Like, what if we file a lawsuit against them first?"

"In your contract, you agreed that any claims you have against the auction company would have to go through arbitration," the lawyer explained. "The auction company would get to pick someone, usually a licensed attorney, to serve as a supposedly neutral arbitrator. In reality though, because this person is hired and paid by the auction company and because they want to be hired again in the future, they will be strongly biased in favor of the auction company."

"But couldn't it be an opportunity to renegotiate?" asked Judy as she rapidly nodded her head. "I'm willing to work this out with them and make things right. It's not like I'm just trying to walk away completely here."

"I would be very surprised if they changed even a single term," the lawyer explained. "That woman you told me about on the phone, Penelope Lopez, I thought she sounded familiar. Well, I looked her up before you got here. She has represented a lot of famous crime families with ties to organized crime in Las Vegas, Philly, and New Jersey. I'd expect her to have ties to a lot of dangerous people. This entire auction company strikes me as some sort of front for money laundering."

"When I last spoke to her, she seemed to imply that she'd have me work at a brothel if I didn't go through with it," Judy pointed out as she wrinkled her nose. "Is that even possible?"