Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't give you specifics due to me duty of attorney-client privilege, but I can tell you there are women who get trafficked across the U.S. Mexico border who end up working at hidden brothels," the lawyer explained. "They operate out of most of the big cities. It's a rough line of work. The women have no freedom, are treated as debt slaves, and service very high volumes of men. It used to be that police would go and clear stuff like that up occasionally, but today it's just tolerated. I don't know if Penelope could back up a threat like that or not but it's certainly possible."

"C'mon man,' I complained as I shook my head. "Two hundred dollars might be nothing to you but to us it's a lot. You don't have a single piece of advice that could actually help us?"

"I've been helping you this entire time by suggesting you not try these stupid ideas you keep bringing up," the lawyer snapped back before tossing his hands up in the air. "But yeah, I do have some advice that might help you. Instead of trying to get the auction company to let you back out of the contract, you should try to get your fiancée's boss to let you out of it."

"How am I supposed to do that?" Judy asked as she focused on the lawyer.

"Most companies forbid office relationships," the lawyer explained. "This is especially true for supervisors and their employees. You could try to get HR involved. That might give you some leverage. You'll probably have to return him the money and make some arrangement to compensate him for what's already been spent. Maybe the auction company will contract with you again. I don't see why they'd care if they're able to make a second commission off it."

"That's a great idea!" Judy said as she let out a huge breath. "Finally, something that's helpful."

"It's not a foolproof plan," cautioned the lawyer. "It depends on how attached he is to his job. You'll probably have to negotiate with him. It's an idea but you might also want to prepare yourself for the prospect you might have to fulfill your original contract."

23. Vanholt Corporation - Human Resources

"Hello?" Judy asked as she passed through the entrance of the Vanholt Corporation's human resources department. The reception desk was noticeably empty. Judy perceived a chill breeze that seemed to originate from nowhere and the department seemed darker and quieter than the rest of the office. Judy sensed the hairs on the back of her neck lift as her body shivered. Perhaps she was just overreacting to the prospect of the embarrassing conversation she was about to have.

"I'm in my office," a voice called out from the empty hallway.

As Judy walked down the hallway, she heard rapid typing on a keyboard. The sound grew louder as she approached the end of the hallway. As Judy entered the office at the end of the hallway, she saw Susan bent over her keyboard typing as she started intently at the screen. The office was dark with the only illumination coming from an eerie orange glow emitted by Susan's computer monitor.

"Yes, can I help you?" Susan asked as she continued to focus on her computer monitor.

"Y-yes, Ma'am," Judy replied while biting her lip as she took a seat in one of the chairs in front of Susan's desk. She didn't remember the chair being this uncomfortable or as close to the ground the first time she had spoken to Susan. It seemed like the older woman practically towered over her. "I'm here to report," Judy paused before continuing, "to report sexual harassment." Judy noticed she was breathing rapidly and did her best to slow her breathing.

Susan stopped typing and turned her attention to Judy with an eyebrow raised. "Sexual harassment, huh?" Susan asked. "That is a serious allegation. We don't tolerate any sexual harassment here at Vanholt."

"Yes, I know," Judy responded as she attempted to loosen her rigid shoulders by rolling them. "You taught a seminar about it a few months ago. That's why I am here. I remembered what you said."

Susan gave Judy a look over. "Ahh yes," Susan finally responded. "I remember you. You were the one asking questions about cuckolding."

Judy shook her head and responded, "No, that was actually my friend Jessica." Judy remembered how their previously conversation had derailed and quickly moved to change the subject, "Remember during the seminar, you said that we could not discriminate against people based on their sexuality?" Judy swallowed.

"Yes, I remember," Susan replied as she wet her lips.

"One of the examples you used is sex workers," Judy explained before pausing and swallowing a second time.

"Uh huh," Susan responded. "Go on."

"Well, I may have, it's really kind of a long and complicated story," Judy stammered before putting on a fake smile and insincerely chuckling. "Through a lot of circumstances and events, I may have ended up in a way in a position where I was, I guess technically, a sex worker."

"What you're trying to say is you offered sex to men willing to pay?" Susan clarified as she stared at Judy with a blank, emotionless face.

"Not exactly... but basically yes," Judy explained as her chin trembled. "The reason I am here is, well, my boss, Ron Palmer. He snooped into my personal business somehow. Well, I guess he found out what I was doing. Without me knowing about it, he paid to have sex with me."

"I see," Susan responded as she crossed her arms. "And you believe this constitutes sexual harassment."

"Yes," Judy said before letting out a long breath of air. "I don't want to have sex with him. He is my boss. I know he already paid. But I want to pay him the money back and cancel the arrangement. That's all I want. It's not like I'm trying to get him fired or anything. I'm fine working for him. I just don't want to have sex with him."

Susan impatiently tapped her fingers on the top of her desk as she paused for a moment. "What is your name again?" Susan asked.

"It's Judy," Judy responded as she rubbed her sweaty palms against the material of her pants.

"Yes, Judy," Susan said as she looked intently on the sweat stains on Judy's pants and continued, "our policies generally prohibit interoffice romance. Conduct like you are describing is generally prohibited especially between a supervisor and one of his employees."

"I know," Judy explained as she bowed her head. "Which is why I am here. Can you help me get out of this somehow? Please, I really need out of it." Judy fidgeted in her chair.

"While generally prohibited, interoffice relationships are not categorically barred," Susan continued to explain. "If the proper paperwork is filed ahead of time indicating the relationship is fully consented to and that any potential liability against Vanholt is waived, such relationships are permitted."

"Yes, can you please help me?" Judy pleaded as she felt her mouth go dry. "I really need your help."

Susan shook her head and smirked before saying, "I'm afraid not dear. Ron Palmer submitted all the paperwork weeks ago. I know all about the deal that you made with him. I've got all the necessary signatures on all the consent forms and waivers."

Judy slumped back into her uncomfortable chair and responded, "How is that even possible? I don't remember signing any form like that."

Susan turned her attention to her computer screen. She appeared to be pulling up files on her desktop. "Mmm, yes," Susan finally replied. "It looks like you signed these as part of a larger agreement. When you electronically signed, it applied throughout the document. Everything appears to be in order here. It looks like Palmer went out of his way to make sure the paperwork was properly filled out and accounted for."

"Please, Susan," Judy said as her body shook and trembled. "I never would have signed that contract if I knew it could lead to me having sex with my boss. You must help me. I only did all this because you told me to set aside old taboos and take advantage of opportunities other women won't. I... I was trying to follow your advice."

"Do not dare try to guilt me about your personal situation," Susan scoffed in a scathing tone. "Do you have any idea how much discrimination my generation had to deal with? I had to work extra hard as a woman to end up where I am today. I could have slept my way to the top. I could have given men blowjobs for promotions. It would have been so very easy. But I didn't do that. You know why? Because I stand in solidarity with other women. You young women today care nothing about the sacrifices we made for you. You just want to take short cuts and make easy money. It's a disgrace. Now you come to me after you were so dimwitted and careless you couldn't even understand what you were agreeing to, and expect me to bail you out of it?" Susan shook her head before speaking, "The only," Susan gestured air quotes with her hands "help I can offer you is to recommend you buy a big bottle of lube. Get yourself nice and limber for him." As she harangued my fiancée, Susan frequently sent spittle flying across the desk, some of which landed on Judy's face.

A tear ran down Judy's right cheek. "Please," Judy pleaded in a shaking voice. "I know I really fucked this up. I made a lot of mistakes. Like you said, I'm a dimwit. I tried to take an easy way out. It's all true. You're right that I am not as strong or smart like you are. I'm in over my head here. Please, I beg you to do something. Just help talk Palmer out of it. I'll do anything, literally anything."

"Hmm, anything you say?" Susan rubbed her chin as she focused on the tears running down Judy's face. "Well, there have been a few things around here that haven't been taken care of while my assistant Amber has been away on her honeymoon. My trip to the regional office left my lips awfully dry and parched."

"I don't understand," Judy responded as she wiped a tear from her eyelid. "Do you need me to get you something to drink?"

Susan laughed loudly. "Judy," Susan paused then continued, "what is it that you referred to yourself as when you first walked in here? A sex worker was it not?"

Judy felt as if she had slipped even further down into her chair. "Umm, well, you see I've never actually done any sort of sex work before," Judy explained as she felt her stomach begin to flutter.

"Working at a big company like this, its stressful," Susan explained. "I used to be a pretty little thing like you when I started. Perky tits. Smooth girly body. A pretty, innocent face. But you see, us women in the workplace must work extra hard to get ahead. That hard work benefits the cause of all of us women. But it comes at a cost. It drains your vitality. That's why younger women like yourself owe women like me some of your youthful vitality. Think of it as your duty, for the sacrifices we made for you. If your generation had even an ounce of real responsibility, you young women would be eager to volunteer your vitality to women like me. Unfortunately, the duty is often neglected and as a result my well has run dry and left me extremely parched."

"I don't understand," Judy explained as she ducked her chin down and swallowed. "How do people volunteer their vitality?"

Susan smirked and continued, "I am strictly prohibited by company policy to make any proposition to you that is sexual in nature. You said earlier you are willing to do anything. If you truly would consider providing me with some of your youthful vitality in exchange for a favor, I will need you to sign a contract consenting to have sex with me and waiving the Vanholt Corporation of all liability."

"I'm going to have to have sex with you?" Judy whined as her eyes filled with tears again. It's better than Palmer, she thought to herself as the tears spilled out from her eyes. Judy stared off into nothing and shook her head, finally responding, "If that's what it takes, ok." Judy wiped a tear from her eye. "I will sign it."

"Uh huh," Susan looked lustfully at Judy before scooting her office chair to a nearby filing cabinet. After rummaging through the cabinet and retrieved a blank form. Susan returned to her desk and began filling out the form with a pen.

"If I do this, you're going to help me get out of having to sleep with Mr. Palmer, right?" Judy asked as she watched Susan fill out the form.

"I'm not promising you anything," Susan responded as she continued to fill out the form. "That agreement looked ironclad to me. Then again, I am the master of bureaucratic compliance. All I agree to offer you is a favor. As a favor I will see if there is a loophole somewhere. If there aren't any, I'll just have to owe you a favor later and you'll have to let Palmer fuck you." Susan stopped writing and turned her attention back to Judy. "Those are the terms. If you agree, then sign this form. If not, you can get the fuck out of my office and enjoy your three days and nights being Palmer's personal cum dumpster."

Judy reached over and grabbed the form and began to read it. Judy paused and pointed out, "It says right here that I agree to waive all liability to you and Vanholt Corporation in the event I contract an STD."

"That's right," Susan said with a smirk.

"If we do this, am I going to get infected with anything?" Judy asked.

Susan shrugged her shoulders. "Not that I am aware of," Susan explained. "I don't sleep around much but ever since I encouraged Amber to adopt a cuckold lifestyle with her fiancée, she's been with a lot of different guys."

Judy sighed and signed her name on the form. After she completed her signature, she put the form down in front of Susan.

"Let's see here," Susan said as she looked over the form. "Hmm. Yes. Wait! You forgot to initial here!" Susan handed the form back to Judy and pointed at an addendum.

Judy took the pen from Susan and scribbled her initials on the form. "I'm not a lesbian," Judy said through a pained expression. "I don't even know how... you know, women are supposed to do it with each other."

"Why don't you just keep your pert little mouth shut and do what I tell you to do?" Susan responded as she filed the form in a filing cabinet which she proceeded to lock with a key. "Now go ahead and get naked."

"Yes Ma'am..." Judy responded before sniffling as she began to unbutton her blouse. When Judy finished unbuttoning, she slid her arms out from the sleeves and set the shirt beside her. She kicked off her flipflops and then unbuttoned her pants and began to slide them off her smooth legs. When she finished removing her pants, Judy was dressed only in a pair of bra and panties.

"What are you waiting for?" Susan hissed as she pursed her lips. "I told you to get naked."

Judy sighed. Nervously she began fumbling with the clasp on the back of her bra. When her shaking fingers finally managed to unsnap the clasp, she allowed her large, natural breasts to fall freely into the chill office air. Judy shivered as she felt her nipples harden when exposed to the cold. Judy stuck her thumbs into the sides of her panties and pulled them down her legs revealing her freshly shaven virgin slit to the older woman. Judy quickly crossed her legs and wrapped her left arm over her exposed breasts.

"Very nice," Susan complimented as she leaned across her desk and ogled over Judy's naked body. "Those breasts, so smooth and bouncy. I remember when mine were just like that." Susan stuffed her right hand down the frontside of her pants and began groping herself underneath the material of her clothing as she stared at Judy. "Turn around and bend over. I want to see this virgin pussy of yours."

Judy stood up from the chair and turned her back to Susan. Slowly she bent over before the older woman and stuck out her ass to display her nude virgin slit for her. Judy felt her body shiver as her chin trembled.

"How delectable," Susan said as she licked her lips. "It really is a virgin pussy. Much tighter than Amber's. Oh, how I'd love to do terrible, nasty things to a little pussy like that. But today I just don't have it in myself to destroy such a beautiful thing. You're lucky I'm so inclined, Judy. But not that lucky. Come over here slowly but do not walk." Susan smirked at Judy. "I want you to crawl on your hands and knees and beg me to accept your vitality."

"R-really?" Judy said as she turned around only to be met with Susan's ice-cold gaze. "Okay..." Judy bent over until the palms of her hands touched the cold tiled floor. Judy laid down on her knees and began to slowly crawl around the desk like an infant, staring down at the floor as she did so.

Susan grinned widely as she watched Judy's breasts bobbed and jiggled as the younger woman made her way around her desk. As soon as Judy turned the corner and began to approach her, Susan swiveled her chair and began to rub her clitoris ever more aggressively underneath her pants. "Why am I not hearing any begging?" Susan asked in a demanding tone.

"Sorry ma'am," Judy apologized as she slowly crawled to Susan. "Please uhhh, let me give you, what was it? My... vital essence." Judy looked up at Susan with tears in her eyes and waited for a response but saw only that Susan was continuing to finger herself. "Please, ma'am, take it from me..."

"Yes, my dear," Susan responded before chuckling. "You will fill my dry well. But first, crawl in front of me and climb up on to my lap. Let me explore your young body." Susan removed her hand from the front of her pants and scooted backwards on her chair to allow for Judy to climb up and on to her lap.

As Judy approached her, Susan grabbed each of Judy's armpits and lifted her up an on to her lap. Susan was so wet with arousal that even with her pants on her crotch was soaked. Susan could feel her soggy pants press up against Judy's warm, virgin slit. The older woman gasped and widened her eyes as her clitoris rubbed up against Judy's naked vagina through the material of her pants. Her arms wrapped around Judy and began aggressively groping her breasts, squeezing, and bouncing them around.

Judy moaned as Susan roughly manhandled her breasts. She could feel the wet and humid warmth of Susan's crotch as it pressed up against her naked virginal slit. Susan's vaginal juices seeped through the older woman's pants and into my girlfriend's own warm virgin hole as the two women pressed their genitals against each other. The warm feeling contrasted notably with the chill office breeze that seemed to come and go so often preventing her cool body from adjusting to it. As uncomfortable as she felt, Judy couldn't deny that the older woman's domineering over her caused her to become sexually aroused. Unconsciously, Judy began to rub her own clit as she grinded back against Susan.

Susan continued to grope Judy's large breasts with her cold hands. When she brushed her hands over Judy's perky nipples, she could feel how erect they were. "My these are hard," Susan remarked. "Are you chilly, dear? Amber gets uncomfortable too sometimes. I always like to keep the AC on high." Susan began rubbing each of Judy's nipples at first gently but increasingly harder.

As she felt Susan's cold fingers manipulate her sensitive and erect nipples, Judy shivered uncontrollably. She increased the intensity of the rate she was rubbing her own clitoris as her own eyes widened and she experienced a feeling of weightlessness.

Susan grabbed a firm hold of each of Judy's protruding and erect nipples with each of her hands. Simultaneously, Susan aggressively and violently twisted each of the nipples. After doing so, Susan's brought her right hand down to Judy's crotch and used it to knock Judy's own hand away. Susan's right hand quickly took its place as Susan began to manipulate Judy's clit directly.

"Owww!" Judy yelled as she writhed in pain from Susan's sadistic treatment of her nipples. Her eyes became glassy and filled with tears again while her teeth clenched tightly together. "That hurt!" The painful shock of the nipple twist was only fleeting however as Judy began to experience waves of physical pleasure from Susan's fingers rubbing her vagina. The humid warmth of their joined together crotches helped to warm the cold skin of Susan's probing fingers.