Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, it hurts," Susan responded with a smirk. "You're young, nubile, and delicate. A body so full of youthful vitality does not give it up easily. It requires some preparation and processing. Only then may it properly be harvested." As Susan's right hand continued to maul Judy's exposed clit, her left hand grabbed Judy's swollen left nipple and began to manipulate it. As she poked and prodded the nipple, a small amount of fluid emerged from it. Susan quickly bent her head down and began to suck fluid from Judy's left breast.

Judy blinked slowly at the sight of her own lactations. She had thought it was impossible for women to lactate in the absence of pregnancy. Yet Judy couldn't be pregnant. She remained a virgin and her hormone levels had just been tested and determined to be normal. As Susan sucked from her breast, Judy felt the painful and swollen sensation in her nipple subside into a tender and tingling one.

Susan released her lips from Judy's left breast and allowed the large mammary gland to bounce back into position. Susan withdrew her right hand from Judy's crotch and replaced it with her left hand. She then used her right hand to manipulate Judy's right nipple until she succeeded in getting milk to eject out of it. As she had done with Judy's left breast, Susan quickly moved her head down and began to eagerly suck the fluid from Judy's right nipple. To assist, Susan wrapped her right hand around Judy's breast and attempted to pump as much liquid out as she possibly could. When Judy's right breast appeared to have provided as much nourishment as it could, Susan released the nipple from her mouth and gave the breast a final squeeze which caused it to ejaculate a milky string that landed above Susan's open lip. Susan's face looked sated and ecstatic as the milky substance dripped down over and around her plump lips.

"Unh, ohh, ahh," Judy was moaning pleasurably in succession now from Susan's manipulations of her clitoris and breasts. "Was, unh, ohh, that, oh gawd, unh, myyy, unh, the, the vital essence?" Judy face grew flushed as she closed her eyes to focus on all the pleasurable sensations.

Susan licked some of the milky discharge off her lips before responding, "Yes dear, that is part of it. We're not finished yet. You still have more that I can take." Susan withdrew her left hand from Judy's crotch and pushed Judy forward so that their groins were no longer rubbing together. Susan began to unbutton her pants. After she managed to open the top, Susan grabbed the sides of her pants and pulled them down along with her panties in one fell swoop. By doing so, Susan exposed her swollen, warm, and soaking wet vagina to Judy. With her pants and panties now below her knees, Susan grabbed Judy by her torso and pulled her in close so that their genitalia were again against each other. Susan resumed her manipulation or Judy's clit, this time using both of her hands as catalysts.

By this time, Judy's own vagina had become quite wet, and she could feel her own vaginal juices flow from her own tight virgin pussy into Susan's much more cavernous vagina. With each of her hands, Judy grabbed her own swollen breasts and began rubbing them while Susan continued to manipulate her vagina.

As Susan's right hand rubbed Judy's throbbing clit, her left hand began to rake as much of Judy's vaginal secretions into her own already soaking vagina as it could. "You're doing great, dear," Susan complimented Judy. "So much youthful vitality. When Amber first started working here, she was like this. When she returns to the office, you should come join us for another session. If I could milk the two of you, you know, combine your two vitalities together with mine at the same time, just think of the possibilities."

"Unh, ooh, ahh," Judy continued to moan as her vaginal juices continued to drain into Susan's cavernous opening. Her heart raced, and she began to feel a bit lightheaded.

"Mmm, yes," Susan moaned as she appeared temporarily out of breath. "It's time. Time for you to fill the well." Suddenly Susan violently pushed Judy off her lap causing the younger woman to tumble on to the hard tiled floor. Susan reached down and pulled her pants and panties off the remainder of her legs. "Get up!" Susan commanded. "I want your pretty little face between my legs. Now!"

Judy lifted her torso off the floor. "Y-yes ma'am," Judy replied as she crawled on her knees back over to Susan's desk chair while her body shook uncontrollably. Reluctantly Judy moved her face forward towards Susan's groin until she was only inches from Susan's vagina. Judy could feel the heat and moisture emanating from Susan's soaking wet opening. Judy could perceive its sour presence in her nostrils, mouth, and eyes.

"Open your mouth!" Susan demanded.

Judy looked up at the older woman. Her mouth and chin were both trembling. Slowly, Judy opened her mouth up and closed her eyes.

Susan smirked down at the younger woman as she thrust her pelvis forward pushing her swollen vaginal lips up against the soft lips of Judy's mouth. Susan tightened her hips and began concentrating deeply as she began contractions to push the contents of her vagina into my girlfriend's open mouth. The same mouth I kissed daily, especially when she got home from working at the office. A mixture of both of their vaginal juices began to flow back into Judy from Susan's vagina into my girlfriend's vulnerable oral cavity.

Judy could sense warm and sour tastes coming from the mass of bodily fluids that was now filling up her mouth. She could feel the warm and pungent fluids flow over her white teeth and her wet tongue. Her ribs squeezed together, and stomach knotted as my girlfriend swirled the feminine biological material around in her mouth. The sensation resulted in a fleeting warm wave of pleasure she bathed in followed by cold sweats.

"Don't you dare swallow any of it," Susan demanded. "This is very important. Keep it in your mouth. Swirl it around and mix it together with your saliva. If you swallow any of it, our deal is off." Susan continued to pump more and more fluid into Judy's mouth.

Judy did her best to comply and swish the pungent fluid around in her mouth as her nasal passages were flooded with the sour smell of Susan's vagina. However, the more fluid that kept pouring in, the harder time she had manipulating it. Her cheeks began to distend as her mouth was becoming full. She no longer experienced the funny feeling of her ribs squeezing together. Instead, the tangy mix of fluid in her mouth caused her to feel nauseous and unclean.

"Oh yes," Susan said excitedly. Susan pulled her hands away from Judy's clitoris and brought them to her own vagina. Using each hand, Susan pulled the lips of her vagina open as far apart as she could. "Spit it back inside of me. Make sure you don't miss!"

Judy spit some of the vaginal secretion out and watched as it oozed back into Susan's vagina. Before she could empty the full contents of her mouth though she felt a small amount of the gooey material seep down her throat and get swallowed. It didn't appear Susan noticed. There wasn't much she could do about it anyways. It was in her stomach now being digested. The older woman's shedded cervical cells, mucous, yeast, and vaginal bacteria were now stimulating my girlfriend's stomach receptors as it entered its gastric phase. Judy did all she could to fight off the strong impulse to cough.

"Be careful!" Susan demanded as her eyes bulged, and nostrils flared. "I want everything that's in there. Clear the back of your throat. All the saliva and mucous in your head needs to be inside me. It must be mixed. I want all of it."

Judy nodded obediently. After spitting and swallowing some of the fluid, Judy was once again able to swirl the contents around in her mouth and mix it together with her saliva. Judy cleared the back of her throats and drained all the contents of her nasal cavities and mucous membranes into her mouth so it could mix with the two women's vaginal secretions. She then carefully spit the contents back out into Susan's loose pussy.

"Yes, I can feel it going inside of me," Susan moaned in-between deep breaths as she let go of her vaginal lips and began to rub her own clitoris vigorously. "My well. I can feel it filling up again finally. One more time, please, suck the top of it out of pussy and mix it with your mouth."

Judy tried to catch her breath. "Yes ma'am" she finally responded dejectedly. Judy pressed her moist lips back up against Susan's throbbing pussy and sucked the sticky, mucous filled contents back into her mouth. After swishing it all around the inside of her mouth a second time, Judy once again spit the substance back out into Susan's swollen vagina.

"I feel it deep in my insides!" Susan exclaimed as her face beamed with color. "Oh gawd!" Suddenly and without warning Susan began to experience an intense orgasm causing her eyes to widen and her body to tremble. "I'm full, I'm full!" Susan pelvis vibrated as her vaginal ooze began to discharge as projectiles all over Judy's face.

"No, no, no!" my fiancée exclaimed as she felt the mixture of spit, mucous, and vaginal secretions splattered against her innocent face. The projectiles made it into her eyes, her hair, and her nostrils. Judy whimpered as she felt the warm discharge cake on to her cold, sweaty face. Judy gripped her elbows tightly as she continued to shiver from the cold office air. She continued to look down at the ground.

"I feel so energized now," Susan responded as her rapid breathing began to subside. The older woman made no effort to put her pants or underwear back on choosing instead to enjoy the sight of her oozing vagina. Upon noticing Judy's glazed face, Susan laughed. "Now you know why I told you to take off your clothes before coming over her. I tend to make a mess. I forgot to warn you. Usually, Amber takes care of this for me. She's so used to it by now." The smirk on Susan's face suggested a certain level of insincerity.

"Is there a bathroom around here?" Judy asked as she realized her hair was full of sticky clumps of bodily fluids.

"I'm afraid the nearest bathroom is outside the department and down the hall," Susan indicated before yawning. "I don't have any towels in here I can give you either. Do be a dear though and bring me back some paper towels when you're done cleaning yourself up."

Judy winced as she stood up from the ground. Her vagina and nipples were still throbbing. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her face was soaked. All she could smell, or taste was Susan's tangy vagina. Judy tried swirling her tongue around her lips to get the taste out of her mouth but to no avail.

"Amber has some gum in her desk drawer, "Susan offered after noticing Judy's discomfort. "She told me it sometimes helps a little bit with the after taste."

"I did this for you and now you're going to help me right?" Judy asked as she slid her panties up her legs. The material of the panties immediately became soaked and sweaty over her moist vagina.

"I'll give the contract a quick look over and let you know what I can find," Susan responded. "No promises though. Get yourself cleaned up and will talk about it tomorrow. Come back to my office around noon."