Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 07

Story Info
I sign a contract...
8.2k words
4.32
4.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: I'm putting this Part in a new literotica category to shake things up. If anyone wants to start reading the story from here, there's no reason you can't. You might want to read Chapter 18 in Part 3 first but it's not necessary as our narrator Luke catches up his old acquaintance on what's been going on since. Of course, as she would say, you could also do, y'know, whatever the fuck you want.)

  1. Photography Studio - Honeymoon Day #1 - Evening

I stumbled into the large dark room. I couldn't see anything. I wobbled over to the wall and tried to feel for a light switch, but my hands failed to find any. Finally, I yelled out, "Hello?" The sound of my voice echoed across the large, gymnasium sized room. The air smelled musty and damp. What on earth am I even doing here, I thought to myself. I heard a tapping noise in the distance. Suddenly my eyes squinted as they were assaulted with light.

"We're closed," a woman's voice yelled out from across the room. As my eyes adjusted, I identified the speaker as the photographer, and I felt a lump in my throat. When she recognized who I was she crossed her arms and smirked as her head tilted to the side. "Interesting," she said quietly to herself. The photographer was taller than me which was only more evident by the pair of green high heels she was wearing. Her thin body was dressed in a tight-fitting pair of white denim jeans and a green and white checkered shirt that matched her heels and was buttoned together in the front. The bottom most button was left undone exposing a bit of her toned midriff. The top buttons of the shirt were also unfastened and displayed the cleavage of her large breasts. The breasts were clearly not natural like my wife's but appeared slightly harder and clearly the result of plastic surgery. I would have never guessed she had not been born a woman but since seeing her penis I could now detect a few masculine features in her face. She was older than me but not yet middle aged.

I felt a slight chill as I walked towards the woman from across the large room. The hair behind my neck stood at attention. I needed to be closer to her to have a conversation, but it was also important to maintain some distance. This was true for many reasons, but one was I didn't want her to smell the alcohol on my breath. "I know you're closed," I said before catching my eyes as they wandered over to her open shirt. I did my best to look past her. "I just wanted to ask you about something."

Linda took a step closer to me as she raised her right eyebrow and responded, "Don't take offense. I'm a woman here by myself, its dark outside, and y'know, you're a man. Not to mention the strange sexual stuff between you and your girlfriend. This room is so big it gets creepy at night. I don't feel comfortable talking to you out here in the studio. If you want to follow me back to my office, I'd be happy to talk there. That's a more comfortable place for me. I have my taser there."

The lump in my throat seemed to grow bigger. I wet my lips before hesitantly stepping forwards. "I guess that's fine..." I stammered. "Can I follow you there?" I stumbled a bit as I walked closer. Hopefully she didn't notice the clumsiness.

Linda nodded and turned around. Her ass looked big in the pair of jeans she was wearing. I couldn't help but stare as it wiggled while she walked. The tips of her high heels clacked against the studio floor. Linda led me down a long and dark hallway that ran along the length of the large room we had just exited. When we reached the end of the hallway, Linda went through a door to her left which took the two of us into her office.

The office was dark and most of the illumination seemed to come from a computer monitor sitting atop a desk that faced the entrance. The wooden desk was old and scuffed up but appeared to be quite heavy and sturdy. Aside from the computer, only a yellow notepad sat on the desk. Where the desk abutted back up against the wall across from the entrance, a large pinboard full of photos was propped up that stretched all the way up to the ceiling. I noticed that many of the photos appeared to be of abandoned buildings and dilapidated streets. One particular photo caught my eye which appeared to depict masked figures in the midst of an orgy. I then recognized my wife and I on a photo affixed to the board. I was frowning while my wife appeared to be moaning as she bent over a fake wedding altar. The photograph had a few crusty stains on it that were not present on the other photos. All the photos seemed a bit rumpled giving the impression that the photographer spent a lot of time going through them in the office. The wall to the left of the entrance was abutted by several old filing cabinets. Atop one of the cabinets was a stack of photography magazines. Bottles of unknown chemicals, which I guessed could be used to develop photos stood on top of another. The only other things in the room were a worn, wheeled computer seat and a small and rusty metal chair, both of which faced the desk. It smelled musty inside the office.

"Welcome to my lair, cuckboy," Linda smirked at me as she sat down in the desk chair. "Go ahead and take a seat and ask whatever it is you came here for." Linda wet her lips and leaned forward as she waited for me to sit.

I sat down in the metal chair which was hard and uneven with sharp edges digging into my legs. The backrest was titled at an awkward angle, making me constantly shift my weight to find a comfortable position which would cause the chair to creak. Goosebumps formed on my arms due to how cold it was in the office. I hoped we were still far enough apart that she wouldn't be able to smell the alcohol. "Do you remember the situation with my wife and I?" I asked as I fidgeted in the chair.

"I thought she was, y'know, your girlfriend." Linda said as she rubbed at her chin. "You were engaged, right? Wait a minute." Linda pulled a smart phone out of her pocket and thumbed through the calendar. Her eyes widened as a devious grin built on to her face. Her hands clasped tightly against her chest as she held in laughter. "She's your wife now and she's on a honeymoon with some other guy. "A giggle managed to escape from her tightly held body as she stroked at her crotch with her right hand. "Some stud rich guy is probably fucking the shit out of her right now. I bet he's got a huge cock."

I bared my teeth before responding, "Before you get all hot and bothered thinking about my wife, let me clarify a few things. It wasn't some rich guy who won the auction. Somehow Judy's fat boss found out about it and he's the one who won. She is his secretary. They work together at an office. We tried to back out of it a couple ways, but we couldn't. It's not as sexy as you're making it out to be."

"Her boss won her sex auction?" Linda asked as she chuckled while shaking her head. "How do you and your wife continue to come up with this stuff? The cuckold themed virginity auction was bad enough but somehow the two of you managed to add yet another depraved twist to the thing. Oh man, I am so turned on by that. You must be cumming buckets thinking about her getting fucked by her boss, y'know, sucking on his fat wiener. You don't even get to watch. I hope you have an imagination as cruel as mine."

"That's kind of what I wanted to ask you about," I explained. "I know you don't believe me, but I didn't want any of this. I tried to talk my wife out of even considering doing this. Somehow, the idea of doing it just got lodged into her brain somehow. There was no reasoning with her. Trust me, I really tried. I hated the idea from the beginning, and I regret I didn't do more to stop it from happening."

Linda nodded her head as she rubbed at her chin. "Interesting, so it's your wife who is the devious one," Linda deduced. "So, what does this have to do with me? You still haven't, y'know, asked me anything."

"When we last met, you mentioned something about..." I began before hesitating. "A humiliation fetish. What did you mean by that?"

"Most of time if I guy is letting his wife fuck other guys, it's because he gets off on humiliation." Linda explained. "Those pictures I took of you. The whole auctioning off your wife's virginity on your wedding night thing. All of that seems like it was leading up to you getting cucked and humiliated.

"I don't understand," I puzzled. "Why would anyone ever want to be humiliated?"

"Do I really have to spell it out for you?" Linda asked as she raised her right eyebrow. "Are you a virgin like your wife?"

"No, I have had sex with a girl before," I clarified.

"Ok, so you've had sex," Linda began her explanation. "I assume you've ridden on a roller coaster before. Now imagine having sex while on the roller coaster. Forget the logistics, just imagine you were able to have sex safely and comfortably. Imagine as the coaster takes a sharp turn down, that's when you have your orgasm. Y'know, right at the spot where they take your photo that they try to sell to you afterwards. What do you think that experience would be like?"

"Very sensual, I guess," I responded as I rubbed at my chin. "I mean, you'd have all the pleasure of the orgasm plus the sensation of falling at the same time."

"Uh huh," Linda replied as she nodded her head. "Humiliation is kind of like that. Suddenly your social position is in free fall. You get that squeezing feeling in your ribs. Your stomach knots up. It can be... intense. So why would some guy want to be sexually humiliated? Maybe he's the type of guy who likes the idea of having sex on a roller coaster."

"Thank you, I think I am starting to understand," I said as my eyes glowed at her. "I had a dream where I was humiliated in front of my wife and her boss. Ever since then I have been getting turned on by thoughts of her cheating on me. But before that dream the thought would never cross my mind. It just seems strange to me."

"Maybe you didn't originally have the fetish, but it grew on you," Linda speculated. "Before I transitioned, I used to watch a lot of porn. Straight porn originally but later ones involving transwomen and then crossdressers. Things that I wouldn't have liked when I first started watching porn. The more I watched, the more it grew on me. That's why, y'know, I eventually transitioned."

I raised my right eyebrow, bit the inside of my cheek, shot a glance in her direction and questioned, "Uhm, but what about well... gender dysphoria?"

Linda leaned back in the desk chair and shrugged her shoulders. "Look, I may have had to lie to a few docs and shrinks to get the ball rolling. Did I act recklessly regarding my mental health? Sure, I'll admit that. I'm the last person who is ever going to hold herself out to be some sort of fucking role-model. I break rules all the time. It all worked out for me in the end. I don't even watch porn anymore. When I get horny, I just find a guy whose down to fuck." Linda traced a finger from her chin to the top of her exposed breasts popping out of the top of her partially button-upped shirt. "All the things that led to your slutty wife getting sold to her own boss. The photos I took of you two, the conversations you had, that dream, y'know, me rubbing my fat wiener in your face, they all may have helped you grow a humiliation fetish. Whether you wanted one or not."

"Look, I never asked for this weird fetish or any of this really," I said as I chewed on the inside of my cheek. "There has to be some way I can get rid of this feeling, yes?"

Linda looked down her nose at me and wet her lips. "I'm an expert when it comes to kinks like this," Linda explained as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You're real lucky I stayed late here tonight. Without my help, you'd be a lost cause. But I can help you through all of this. I have all the experience. You see once something like this has grown on you. It can't be simply removed. It's part of your body now. It's embedded in your gray matter. Y'know, your brain. It's like a little gorilla in there. He's horny and he wants to see that little wife of yours do depraved nasty things with other men. You can't get rid of him. What you can do is tire him out. Once he's good and sleepy, you shouldn't have a problem putting him back in his cage." Linda's right hand fiddled with the topmost buttoned button on her shirt right below her ample cleavage.

I fidgeted in the cold, rusted chair as each shift reminded me of how uncomfortable it felt. My scalp prickled as my eyes were once again drawn to the stained photograph of my wife in the bridal lingerie pinned on to the board behind Linda's desk. "How do I do that?" I finally asked.

Linda's chin lifted as a relaxed smile spread over her face. "I have a few ideas," she said as she pulled a wallet out of her left jeans pocket before crossing her legs. Linda wet her lips as she rifled through the billfold. After a few moments, she pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and four single dollar notes and placed the cash next to her on her desk as she wet her lips. "That's twenty-four dollars. All the cash I have on hand right now."

"Uhm..." I mumbled as I looked blankly at the cash and rubbed my chin.

Linda nodded. "Right, so I'm going to buy your anal virginity for twenty-four dollars," Linda decreed. "That is a fair assumption, right? That you've never been fucked in the ass before?"

"Wait, what?!" I stammered as my body squirmed in the metal chair. "Of course not! I'm not into guys like that. I don't want anything to do with... penises."

Linda scooted her desk chair over towards me and leaned forward causing more of her fake breast flesh to hang out of her partially buttoned shirt. With her right arm she reached out and began gently stroking my left forearm. The touch felt feminine and reminded me of my wife. Linda was close enough for me to inhale in some of her sweet-smelling perfume. "You have to trust me with this," Linda encouraged. "It's the only way to put that little gorilla of yours back in his cage. You and I both know getting fucked in the ass for the first time is going to be a little uncomfortable for you. After all, it wouldn't be having sex on a roller coaster without a few gnarly twists and turns." Linda grabbed my left hand and placed it on her right breast.

Linda's breast felt harder than my wife's breast but was still soft and enjoyable to touch. I slid my hand further into the shirt and groped at her right breast before squeezing her nipple. My cock grew hard as I stroked the taller woman's chest. I pulled my hand back after remembering her own thick penis she had hidden underneath those crossed legs.

"Right then," Linda scooted her chair back to the desk and opened a drawer and retrieved a pen. "What was your name again? You're full name?"

"Luke Campbell," I answered as I fidgeted in the rusty chair. I looked down at the floor as I heard a pen scribbling on paper. When I looked up, I saw Linda tear a page out of the yellow notepad that had been sitting on the desk.

"It's a contract," Linda explained as she scooted back over to me. "Just like the one your slutty wife signed. I want it in writing that you're agreeing to sell me your anal virginity." Linda handed me the yellow piece of notebook paper. In feminine handwriting it read, I, Luke Campbell, agree to relinquish my anal virginity to Linda Hall for the agreed amount of twenty-four U.S. dollars. Signed, Linda Hall - Buyer. There was a blank signature line above the word Seller.

"Uh, when my wife signed her contract, she had to get some sort of STD test," I pointed out.

Linda sneered at me as she replied, "Does it look like we can do that right now? Y'know, in my private office after most other places have closed for the night. You're just going to have to assume the risk and trust me."

Look, I know what you're thinking right now. Why on earth did I sign that stupid contract when I didn't even want to get fucked in the ass? It's a good question. There were so many factors that could have played a role. There was of course the long dry spell I had suffered through while Judy made me wait until after our wedding. I also had a strong urge to have humiliating sex ever since I had that infernal dream. The alcohol very well may have lowered my inhibitions. Finally, we cannot rule out that damned chair she made me sit in. It too played a role in wearing me down and making me open to her foul suggestions. I completely agree that I had a dire lack of judgment when I accidentally signed that wicked document.

The relaxed smile returned to Linda's face as she leaned back in her chair and watched me sign the contract she had written. Her legs uncrossed from each other revealing a large bulge pressed between the denim material of her tight jeans and her right leg. "What a great deal," she bragged. "I get to make you into a proper whore just like your wife. You get twenty-four dollars. You see it's not just your wife who's kind of devious. I can come up with my own kinky shit. At least in my version, we both get to get laid. I'm not going to leave you high and dry like that slut wife of yours. I might even consider giving you a reach around. Now first things first, get on your knees."

"But I thought you were going to fuck me in the ass?" I asked as I blinked repeatedly.

"I am going to fuck you in the ass," Linda snapped, scowled at me, and crossed her arms over her chest. "But we got get your little roller coaster started. So instead of asking questions, start following my orders. Get the fuck on your knees."

I quickly sat up from that awful chair and lowered myself down until my knees pressed up against the cold, wood paneled floor of the office. The room was chilly, and I could feel goosebumps on my arms while my neck hairs trickled.

"That's more like it," Linda said as she stared at my kneeling body. Linda pulled open one of her desk's drawers and retrieved a bulky handheld camera which she set on top of the desk next to her. It clunked when she set the device down. Linda turned back towards me and stepped forward, her heels clacking against the wood flooring, until her crotch was about a foot from my face. The thick, hard bulge strained up against the tight restraints of her skinny white jeans. "Remember, I'm your client. I paid for this experience. You need to do what I tell you and make sure I'm pleased at the end of this. I don't know if you know anything about prostitution. I dabble in it myself occasionally. Until it ends of boring me after a while. Men like to share reviews of their... experiences on internet forums, social media groups, y'know those places. Some more secretly than others. There are ones of me out there. Not easy to find but I've seen them. Maybe when I'm done taking your virginity, I'll add my own review of you. So, you better make sure it's worth every one of those twenty-four dollars." Linda un-buttoned the top button of her jeans. Before unzipping her jeans, Linda's teasing fingers manipulated the head of the zipper by pushing it up and down repeatedly. Finally, she unzipped the jeans and reached her right hand inside of her jeans and grabbed at the thick bulge. Using her left hand, she tugged down on her jeans while her right hand pulled her large, thick cock out from the tight restraints of the jeans. I could see she had tucked her panties underneath her large balls. "What do you think?" she asked.

I stared at the thick penis as it bobbed around in front of me. It was veiny and hard and had a musky odor. Her dick was big like my own, but I could see no trace of hair on either the shaft or even on either one of her large, hairless testicles. The wrinkly sacs of swollen flesh seemed immaculately groomed.

Linda smirked as she noticed me admiring her balls. "Impressive, huh?" she said as she grabbed her shaft and held it up high against her toned waist and stomach freeing up the view I had of her follicle-free orbs. "There's a Vietnamese lady I found who waxes them for me if I give her a little extra tip. I like to keep my boys bare and sleek."