Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a bit of a freak," I responded looking away from her as my face flushed. "And no, not because of your gender issues or whatever. You made me feel so humiliated during that." There was cold sweat all over my body as I stepped inside of my jeans and began to fit them over my legs. My ass felt sore from the thorough fucking she had given me.

"Yeah, and you totally loved it," Linda said as she flipped her hair back. She reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a small mirror. Her body lowered into the desk chair while her hands and eyes used the mirror to inspect her makeup.

"Sort of, you're right it really was like having sex on a roller coaster," I clarified. "But now I just feel kind of weird that we did all of that."

"Right, so do you feel like having another round of humiliating sex?" Linda asked as she continued to stare at her mirror and inspect herself.

"No," I answered.

Linda put the mirror down on top of the desk and turned to me. "The little gorilla's back in his cage," she said as a satisfied smile formed onto her face. "Fuck going to see a shrink, people should just come to me with their problems. I'll get them properly sorted."

After I finished getting dressed, I glanced around Linda's office.

"Mmhmm?" Linda asked as she stared up at me from the desk chair.

"What happened to that contract?" I asked. "You know, the one you made me sign agreeing to sell you my anal virginity."

"Oh, you mean this contract?" Linda asked as she unhurriedly picked up the handwritten contract, she had created on the yellow piece of notebook paper. A cocky smile appeared on her face.

"Yes, I'd like to have it," I explained as I leaned forward and kept my eyes glued in on to the paper document. "Please give it to me."

Linda flipped her hair back as she shook her head. "I'm not giving this to you," she refused, held her chin up high, gleamed her eyes at me, and adopted a satisfied smile on her face. "This contract belongs to me. When you go to the store and buy something with cash, you get a receipt. You don't, y'know, give the store a receipt for the money you gave to them. I bought your virginity. This contract is my receipt. You don't get a receipt; you get the twenty-four dollars. It's that simple. But because I can see your eyes are all shiny for it. Here's what I'll do for you." Linda stood up and opened a desk drawer and pulled out a pin. "I'm going to pin this contract up right here on my wall. I'll put it right next to the picture of you and your wife." Linda affixed the handwritten contract to her photo wall in the position she said she would. "You're free to stop by whenever I'm around. I'll let you sit in that metal chair down there and you can stare at it. Think about it. Write a philosophy paper about it. Whatever it is you want to do with it. But the contract itself. It belongs to me."

I sighed before nodding my head as I attempted not to stare at the contract on the wall. My hands felt sweaty. My gaze shifted over towards the three polaroid photographs she had taken of me in compromising positions. They were all sitting face down on her desk.

"Don't worry, I'm not putting those up on the wall," Linda reassured. "I don't want everyone who comes in here to see a picture of my dick. Or know that I fucked a guy in the ass right in this office. These I'll take home with me. Add them to my personal collection."

After walking out of Linda's office, I retrieved the envelop of cash from my jeans pocket. I opened it up and added the twenty-four dollars I had made selling my asshole to Linda to the other cash donations we had received at our wedding. There was still a lot of cash in the envelope because I hadn't used any of it aside from what I paid for the drinks last night. As I returned to Judy's apartment, my sore reorganized anal cavity was a constant reminder of the deal I had made with Linda. At least my contract, at this point, had been fulfilled.