Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your boys?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side.

"Yeah, my balls are male," Linda said as she flipped her hair back. "Why? You didn't think I'd call them my girls now, would you?"

I cleared my throat and remained silent.

Linda let go of her shaft and the thick meaty pole fell quickly and bounced around in front of me face. Linda stared down at me and scolded, "You know when someone sticks their wiener in your face like that. The courteous thing is to give it a little stroke. You don't just sit there and stare at it. I mean, you must have jerked yourself off before, right? I shouldn't need to tell you how it works."

I nodded and grabbed her cock with my right hand. It was hard and warm to the touch. As I rubbed my hand up and down the shaft it reminded me of my own cock except for the absence of any body hair. As I stroked the hard penis hanging next to my face, I wondered if my wife could be doing the same right now. Maybe she too had her hand wrapped around the hard cock of her boss. The thought sent shivers through my body.

"That's much better," Linda complimented. She puffed out her chest and grinned at the sight of me stroking her hard cock. "Alright, we're doing this old school," Linda said before picking up the bulky camera from the table. "Open up your mouth and act like you're about to suck my dick. I'm going to take a photograph of you."

I raised my eyebrows up at Linda. "I don't want a picture taken of me like this," I complained as my body grew still. "I agreed to let you fuck me, not to all this."

"When I tell you to do things, you need to do them," Linda demanded, scowled at me, and narrowed her eyes. "I need this photo to prove you are a cocksucker. That way, I can lie about you to whoever I want and tell them you sucked my dick. Let's say they respond back saying this Luke Campbell guy is a real straight arrow. He wouldn't let some girl do that. Just slip her fat wiener into his mouth. Allow to her to help herself to a $24 carwash inside of his mouth. Well, that's when I'd show them this photo of you on your knees. My wiener in your hand. And your mouth open, ready and absolutely willing. There'd be no denying you sucked my cock at that point."

"So, wait, are you asking me to suck your dick?" I said as I tilted my head as I continued to stroke her hard cock with my hand.

"You need to listen better," Linda scolded, frowned at me, and let out a large breath. "I'd rather just lie about you. Tell other people you sucked it when you didn't. If I ever need to show someone you are a cocksucker I can prove it with this picture. This is a polaroid camera. It's old school. No faking this. Of course, you would always know this to be a lie. You've never sucked dick in your life. This rumor you suck dicks isn't even true, but everyone believes it anyway. Now open your mouth and stare at my big wiener. Like your real eager to put it in your mouth and swallow some of my cum. Open your fucking mouth!"

I cleared my throat and hesitated before taking a firm grip on her shaft. I licked my lips and moved them close to the tip of her long penis. My lips parted as I mimicked the mouth position of someone about to suck a cock. My eyes widened and glowed as I did my best attempt at appearing eager. The camera clicked followed by whirring of gears. As I sat with my knees on the cold hard floor, I felt the sensation Linda had described earlier. The squeezing in my ribs. The knotting of my stomach. It was overwhelming me. My mind was filled with thoughts of Linda betraying me, telling people I was gay, using the misleading picture to label me a cocksucker, blackmailing me over it.

After several seconds passed a photo popped out of the camera. Linda wet her lips before grabbing it and waving it in the air. Linda stared at the photo and after a moment it spent developing, I noticed her head nod as she adopted a relaxed smile. Linda placed the photograph face down on the desk so that I could not see it. "Ok, you can stop rubbing my cock now," Linda said as she leaned back in her desk chair. "Go ahead and get up. I'm going to make you fulfill your contract now. You should get naked while I jerk off watching you."

I stood up from the cold ground. Why did I agree to this again, I asked myself internally. I let out a sigh before noticing Linda leaned back in her chair stroking her cock while she stared at me. She was still wearing all her clothing and her fat cock and follicle-free balls hung out of her unzipped white jeans. I blushed as I removed my t-shirt followed by my shoes and socks.

Linda whistled as she continued to masturbate her cock at me. "Nice gym body," she complimented. "If we ever do this again maybe I'd consider letting you be on top. She licked her lips as she gave her thick pole a firm tug.

"Aren't you going to undress as well?" I asked as I unzipped my jeans and pulled them down from my waist.

Linda adopted a wide grin as she waited for me to remove my boxers. "Of course not," she answered, "I don't want you to see me naked. I barely even know you."

I chewed on the inside of my cheek before sighing. I quickly pulled down the boxers I was wearing. My own hard cock bounced into view. My boner had been raging ever since I earlier touched Linda's breast. Instinctively I reached down with my right hand and gave my cock a quick stroke. The two appendages were quite enamored with each other.

"I knew it!" Linda said as she stood up from the desk chair and smiled. "You have a big one just like me. I totally guessed right." Her heels clanked on the wood floor as she walked over to me. Before I could do anything, she grabbed my hard cock and pushed her own penis down, so it touched up against hers before grabbing both penises and holding them together.

I bit my lip as her hand hugged my penis against her own. It had a hard fleshy texture to it. Sure enough the two penises appeared to be of similar length.

Linda gave our cocks another firm squeeze before letting go. Her hands grabbed my torso and spun me around so she could inspect my ass. "Nice glutes back here," She complimented as she grabbed my right rounded ass cheek and gave it a firm squeeze. "Ought to be real nice and tight up that little poop chute of yours. Here's how this is going to work. You're going to bend over my desk facing all the photos. I'll get everything properly lubed up. Then I am going to devirginize your asshole just like your wife's boss did to her. Just keep this in mind. Everything I am doing inside of you has been done to your wife's pussy multiple times at this point. Maybe even to her own ass as well. It's going to hurt having a cock shoved up your ass the first time. Remember, you're a whore. I paid you for this so you're going to have to suck it up. Your review depends on it."

"I know what I agreed to do, you don't have to keep bringing it up," I said before sighing and walking over to the sturdy wooden desk. The office felt particularly chilly now that I was naked. I placed each of my arms out and touched the back end of the desk as I bent over it and splayed my torso and arms over it. Like everything else in the office, it felt cold. There are some parts of this story that I am not particularly proud of, and this is one of those moments. As much as I hate to admit it, I did in fact stick my ass backward and did my best to spread it wide to accommodate her thick and veiny penis. I was, after all, contractually obligated.

As I faced forward, I could hear heels clacking on the ground behind me. My ears detected the sound of a drawer opening. A large bottle was retrieved from the drawer and made a thud when placed on the desk next to my butt. I held my elbows tightly to my sides and I felt a heaviness to my body. I swallowed before wetting my lips. There was the noise of a plastic dispensing plunger being pressed several times as well as a squirting noise before I felt a cold substance land on my vulnerable ass. I felt her hands begin to rub and manipulate my butt. First, she massaged my cheeks before rubbing the cold substance across and into my virgin asshole. I felt one and then multiple fingers penetrate my ass. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. After spending some time manipulating the insides of my exposed anal cavity, the fingers were withdrawn. More presses of the plastic plunger could be heard but this time no cold liquid accompanied them. Instead, my ears detected a penis stroking sound. Not a normal penis stroking sound. The sound of stroking a greased-up penis that's been well lubricated to fit inside someone's asshole. I heard a plopping noise as I felt a hard, heavy object fall on my right asscheek. When I felt how easily it slid across the cheek and cuddled in-between my butt folds, I knew it must have been her greased-up cock.

Linda grabbed each side of my ass with each of her own moist hands. As she wedged her hard cock between my asscheeks, she used her hands to press the cheeks together forming a pocket from which she could massage her cock with my cheeks. As she did so she began rhythmically pumping her groin back and forth and began the process of humping me.

There wasn't much I could do splayed out over the desk other than to passively focus on what was being done to me. I could feel the hard penis pressed up against my ass. It felt heavier than I would have expected. As she humped against me, I could occasionally feel one of her hairless boys smack up against the flesh of my vulnerable ass. My ears detected her grunting and measured breathing.

Linda squirted some more cold lubricant directly into my asshole. It was tight in there, but she had paid to fuck virgin ass and there wasn't any way she wasn't going to get what she paid for. "This is going to hurt," she warned.

I felt a heavy object thump against my virgin asshole only to be lifted off me and then thump back down hard again against my exposed opening. She was banging the head of her greasy pole against my tender hole. It was at that time it really sunk in that I was about to lose my anal virginity. My adrenaline spiked as I grew flush and began to sweat. "Is everything ok back there?" I asked. As I stared at the photograph of my wife in front of me, I wondered if her experience could be comparable to mine. The thought of my wife splayed over a desk or table while her boss banged the head of his cock against her virgin pussy caused the squeezing ribs sensation to return.

Linda grabbed the base of the head of her cock and aimed it at my hole. Her lips pressed together as her eyes focused an alert gaze on my virgin back passage. She widened her stance causing her heels to clank against the wooden floor. She curtly nodded her head as she pushed the penis head forward into my asshole and began the process of mounting me.

The breaching of my asshole was by no means instantaneous. It was a slow, painful process. There are a lot of different ways you could describe the breach. A medical doctor for example would describe it much differently than a military historian. As a biologist, I'm aware of many different animals that can contort and flex sometimes in surprising ways. For example, even a very large octopus can fit through any hole that is larger than its small beak. What I learned that day is that a hard cock like Linda's is nothing like an octopus. Cocks are hard, stiff structures. They can't be bent or contorted. In this way, there is a sort of sense of rigid honor to the human penis. The penis relies only on its own brute strength to penetrate and rejects any other method of insertion. Being fucked in the ass by one really made me appreciate this fact. What this meant for me is that it was in fact my anus that had to become the octopus. My anal cavity would have to contort and bend itself until it properly accommodated Linda's large, veiny penis. The process would not be a quick or easy one.

As the head of her penis pressed into my virgin hole, I immediately felt a sharp pain in my ass. The penis still had a long way to go but already it seemed stuck. Linda pushed harder. Nothing budged. "Try and relax your lower body," Linda suggested. I felt her pull out a bit and that push back in.

I wiggled my ass a little in hopes of loosening up for her and cutting down on the pain I was feeling. My anal sphincter felt more cold lubricant squirt into it after I head the plastic plunger dispenser get pressed. After several long moments of failed attempts to push me open, Linda finally experienced a breakthrough and managed to push a good chunk of her cock inside of me. The sharp pain that accompanied this caused me to wince. My body constantly reminded me of the presence of a long, hard, foreign entity inside of my ass as so much of my insides were now contorted around the beastly invader. It was at this point I realized that Linda's penis was making my body adapt to it. Old routines and habits my anus, rectum, and sphincter had fallen into and things they had taken for granted were now presented with a new reality. Linda's hard, thick shaft wasn't going anywhere and had zero interest in reaching any evolutionary compromise with my fleshy insides.

As I felt my anal cavity slowly recompose itself, I suddenly felt an urgent desire to defecate. My eyes widened and went white as I shrieked, "I'm going to take a shit!"

"Relax, no you won't," Linda demanded as she pushed her hard penis further and farther inside of me. "Your rectum is currently wrapped around my dick. It's supposed to make you want to shit when it's stuffed like that. Your body is just doing what it's supposed to do." Linda cocked her head to the side as she pinched her lips together. "If I whiff even a single fart while I'm fucking your ass. The online reviews will be devastating for you." Linda pushed into me hard further manipulating my body with her thick, throbbing cock. "I think I'm finally where I need to be. Congrats, the inside of your ass is now shaped like my wiener. I hope losing your virginity was worth that twenty-four bucks."

I gasped as I continued to experience the bizarre sensation of wanting to defecate. "D-does that mean I've finished the contract?" I whimpered.

"Hell no, it doesn't," Linda balked. "If you think I'm pulling out of your tight asshole without shooting a creamy load off into you, your bonkers." Linda put her moist hands on either side of my hips as she let a relaxed smile build on her face. She had finally finished mounting me and was ready to give my rounded butt her own version of a proper fuck. I heard her heels clack against the floor as she shuffled her feet into optimal positions. "Here, why don't we wet your whistle a little bit?"

I felt the tip of her hard penis tap a particularly thin and sensitive wall inside my ass. I let out a moan and allowed my mouth to hang open as my body shivered in pleasure.

"You liked that now, didn't you?" Linda asked before snickering. "This is what your wife's boss has been doing to her. The whole time you two have been separated." Linda using her hands and hips began to slowly pump her hard cock, which was currently impaled into my ass, against that sensitive anal wall. Her mouth let out a gasp as she felt a shiver of her own.

I stared at the picture of my wife and imagined her getting fucked like this. I could picture her limp, splayed out body with her elbows clutched tightly to her sides as all she could do is focus on the intense feeling of the large, hard entity invading her insides. It's all I could do right now. I moaned before closing my eyes as I felt the stomach knots and squeezing ribs sensation return. When I felt one of her hands stroke my rock-hard cock, my entire body tingled.

Linda pumped her hard cock back and forth inside my ass at a fast but consistent tempo, constantly tapping on my sensitive anal wall. I could feel and hear her two boys slapping up against me ass as she did so. "So how much money did your wife's boss pay to have her be his fuck toy for the next few days? Linda asked. "More than one hundred times what you accepted to let me fuck you in the ass? More than a thousand?"

I suddenly felt the taller woman's torso bend over on top of my own horizontal upper body as she continued to poke her penis against my sensitive anal wall. Her tight body and her soft breasts pressed against my back, and I smelled her sweet, feminine perfume. As her head approached mine, a moist warm tongue slid across the skin behind my right ear, leaving a cold wet trail behind. Her teeth nibbled at my right earlobe. My ribs squeezed as I closed my eyes and savored the pleasurable shivers and tremors I was experiencing.

"I hope you're ready for it," Linda whispered into my ear. "The cum. I'm going to pump so much of it in you. It'll ooze out that little devirginized hole of yours." Linda gave my right earlobe a final nibble before lifting her torso back up and off me. Her thrusting was faster and harder than ever now as I could feel her hard penis pummel my tender sensitive anal wall. She reached around my body and grabbed my cock again with her right hand and began pumping in unison. Her shaking body displayed her own pleasurable sensations from fucking and humiliating me. "Get ready," she warned in a steady, lower-pitched voice.

I've never quite had an emotional, sensory experience before or after like I had in that moment. First, the things Linda was saying to me and these thoughts regarding my wife's affair led to the intense squeezing ribs and knotting stomach sensations. At the same time, there was the bizarre feeling of me having to take a shit when I didn't. Imagine that combined with the penis up my ass which was pummeling the thin, sensitive, and pleasurable section of my thin dominated anal wall. Then there was the familiar thrill of a hand jerking my dick. I suddenly felt her penis begin to depart a warm masculine substance into my anal cavity. Although her cock was buried too far up my ass for me to see what exactly it was she was doing inside me, when I looked back, I could see her jaw was set, her eyes alert, and her lips pressed together. The look of an alpha male in a dominant mating position. Her stance was wide and solid. The way her cock throbbed and vibrated inside me alerted me that Linda wasn't holding back and wasn't messing around. These were thick, voluminous jets of jizz she was inseminating deep into my ass. All these strong feelings and revelations combined and caused my own overstimulated cock to orgasm wildly on to the wood floor of Linda's office. Every jet that shot out of me served as a reminder that a similar gooey strand from Linda's penis was currently alive and attempting to reproduce inside my own infertile male anal cavity. As I blew my load, my body tingled from head to toe, and waves of cold and hot pleasurable shivers washed back and forth across me. I gasped before letting out a long moan as my mouth hung open and I closed my eyes.

The two of us remained in that position, her mounted on me with her dick impaling my ass, for several moments while we both savored the mutual orgasms we intimately shared together. I then felt her large penis begin to slowly pull out of the tight mold it had created for itself inside of my ass. As it withdrew, as Linda had predicted, I could feel some of her warm cum ooze out of my asshole and down the crack of my ass. My ears detected a clicking noise followed by the whirring of gears. When I turned my head around, I saw Linda holding the bulky camera again focused on the cum leaking out my ass. The camera clicked again as she took another photograph, this one also capturing my face. I pulled myself up off the table and retrieved my boxers from the ground.

"Looks like someone enjoyed my little lesson," Linda teased and smirked as she tucked her big penis back into the tight confines of her jeans. Her jeans made a zipping noise as she fastened them back up. Her eyes gleamed and her chest thrust out.