Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smirk formed on Judy's face as she flexed out the fingers of her left hand back out and gently patted her boss's chest. "What about that slutty receptionist over there?" Judy asked. "I forget her name. She seems like a pretty... loose woman. I bet we could get her to bang you."

"Really?" Mr. Palmer asked as his eyes widened, and he wet his lips. "The one always showing off her hooters at work? If I slept with her, it would really get one over on that old bitch who works over there. That's the sort of thing that would really bother her and creep under her skin. Sorry, I know you don't like me calling women bitches."

My wife leaned her head towards her boss and kissed him gently on his cheek. "When it comes to that particular woman, you have my permission to call her a bitch whenever you want," Judy said as she tapped on the older man's chest. "I've got an idea on how to do this. I'm going to take the lead this time, but I want you to listen in. Let me call your cell phone." Judy retrieved her phone and dialed her boss's personal cell phone number. "Okay, put it on mute." Judy winced as the cell phone speakers both distorted the sound into a loud screeching noise due to their proximity. The screeching stopped after her boss muted his phone. "I'm going to have my phone on speaker in my pocket so you can listen in. Try to learn a few things." My wife scooted off her boss's lap revealing a large boner tenting up in his khaki pants.

40. Human Resources -- Honeymoon Day #2 -- Afternoon

When Judy walked into the human resources department, she found Amber slumped over the reception desk. She was wearing one of her typical low-cut tops which allowed her large, fake breasts to spill out the top. Her left elbow sat atop the desk and held up her left hand which was cradling the left side of her head while her eyes looked down at a cell phone that was laid flat on the desk. She lazily pawed at the phone with her right index finger before briefly glancing at the time display on her computer monitor. Her desk was completely empty of any papers or projects, and it didn't appear she had anything she was working on pulled up on the computer. A jar of perfectly arranged pens sat next to the computer monitor.

"Excuse me," Judy said as she approached the reception desk.

Amber blinked before quickly retrieving the cellphone from the desk and slipping it into her pants pocket and sitting up. When she looked up and recognized Judy, a smirk formed on her face. "Good afternoon," Amber said as she tilted her head to the side. "I'm sorry, Susan's out for the day. I'm here by myself."

"Oh no, really?" Judy asked as she darted her eyes across the room and rubbed her right bicep with her left hand. "Well, you're here, right? Maybe... you could help me. You see, I'm a real hot mess right now. It's quite the embarrassing predicament I'm in."

Amber's right eyebrow raised up as she leaned forward and wet her lips. "Interesting," she said as a relaxed smile formed on her face. "Maybe I can help you. Why don't you take a seat in one of these chairs and tell me all about what happened. Don't spare the details, please."

Judy sat down in one of the waiting chairs next to the reception desk. "It's kind of a long story," Judy said as her shoulders hunched, and her body appeared to tremble. "It's very embarrassing. Shameful even. You see... I... I accidentally auctioned myself off to Ron Palmer. From department 5b."

Amber reached towards the jar of perfectly arranged pens and retrieved one. She tapped the bottom of the pen against her lower lip and said, "Susan mentioned something about an auction to me. The whole thing sounded... I don't know, kind of silly sounding."

Judy shook her head before rubbing her right bicep again. "It might sound that way but it's not silly at all," she warned. "He used that auction as a pretense to force me into a hardcore BDSM relationship with him. I'm basically his sex slave now."

Amber's eyes grew wide as she began to softly suck on the bottom of the pen she was holding up to her lips. "What's it like, being his slave?" she asked.

"I thought it would be so awkward when I found out he won my auction," Judy said as she shook her head. "I had no idea what I was actually getting myself into. You see, the Ron Palmer that comes in everyday and puts in an honest day's work is a façade. He's concealing the real Ron Palmer. The one that takes charge when we're in his bedchamber and dominates me."

"Bedchamber?" Amber asked as her palms sweat.

"That's what he calls it," Judy replied with a nod. "He doesn't have a normal house. His place is more like a sex dungeon. He's got all sorts of cages and restraints there. Everything you can think of. Probing devices. Electric shock machines. He can extract pleasure out of places in my body that I never even knew existed."

Amber slowly released a deep breath. "That sounds... intense" she said with rapt attention

"Oh, it is all very intense." Judy said as she nodded rapidly. "I've never been more satiated in my life being so totally dominated by a man like that." My wife raised up her ring finger and wiggled it as she admired her large engagement ring and assumed a satisfied smile on her face. "He has a huge penis you know. It's positively overflowing with, uhm, uhh.... oh yes, vital essence."

Amber's eyes tightened and her mouth thinned as she sucked on the bottom of the pen as it sat atop her pouty bottom lip. Her own engagement was so much smaller than the one we had purchased for Judy. It's likely her boss did a lot of gloating about her recent wet affair with my wife. Amber's infidelities with her own new husband could never hold a candle to the outrageous sadomasochistic scandal my wife had just revealed to her. "When you came in here you looked all desperate for help?" Amber asked as she raised her right eyebrow.

Judy nodded repeatedly as she once again rubbed her right bicep with her left hand before looking away from Amber. "Yes, I don't know what else to do." Judy said. "Recently, he says my performance has been... lacking. I'm having trouble keeping up with all that... vitality he has. If I don't find a woman for him to sleep with who is more experienced and better than I at pleasing a man, he said he would punish me by... withholding sex. He knows I've become totally addicted to him. I don't know who I can turn to for help."

Amber's eyes went wide before a smirk formed on her face. "You know, I just got married recently," she said as she thrust her chest out. "But my husband and I are in an open relationship as well. Or at least its open for me." Amber traced her right pointer finger from her chin down to her exposed open top. "I have a lot of experience in the bedroom. I could help you out of your little predicament. You'll have to let your master dominate me though. He'll likely judge you very harshly in comparison." Amber flipped her hair back.

Judy placed a hand on her own chest and nodded at Amber with glowing eyes. "I would be deeply indebted to you if you helped me with this," she said. "I'm sure you can teach me a few things. Show me some of my mistakes. I hate that it has come to this. But what's most important is making sure my master's sexual needs are fulfilled." Judy smirked before becoming self-aware and letting the facial expression fade off her face. "You mentioned earlier your boss isn't here. I've been in her office before. It's large. Her desk is sturdy. We could... get ready for him there? Summon him on the phone when we're ready."

Amber bit down on her cheek and said, "I don't know think Susan would like it if she found out I was dominated by a man in her office." Amber looked around the reception area. "Nope, this room isn't going to work. Ok, I've got the key to her office in the desk here. Just promise not to let anyone know about this."

"I promise," my wife said as she crossed two of her fingers from her right hand behind her back. The two busty young women walked down the hallway to Susan's office. Judy noticed Amber's trembling hands fumble with the keys. Upon Amber opening the door, my wife could see the office hadn't changed since her affair with Susan. The hallway entrance into the large office was in the middle of the room. Susan's large desk separated the entrance and a large, overstuffed bookshelf. Various plaques and certificates hung from the walls not obscured by the bookshelf. Other than Susan's computer, only an empty glass pitcher and cup sat atop the desk. My wife shivered as she immediately walked over to the thermostat and increased the temperature.

"Susan doesn't like when people change the temperature," Amber remarked before biting her lower lip.

"Well, I don't see her around right now," Judy responded as she flipped the light switch on bringing light to the dark office. Her feet shuffled over behind the desk where her hands opened a large drawer near the floor of Susan's desk before depositing the pitcher and glass causing a clinking noise. "Let's get prepared for my master and then we will call him on hisoffice phone," my wife hinted before hanging up her cell phone call with her boss and covertly slipping the phone back into her pocket. "Hey, when you and Susan fool around in here, does she ever take out any toys?"

Amber nodded towards a large closet-sized cabinet adjacent to the wall in the back left corner of the office.

Judy walked over to the cabinet and opened it up. Several women's suit jackets hung from a pole located near the top of the cabinet. A large trunk sat at its bottom. My wife's hands picked up the trunk and carried it over to Susan's desk. Upon dropping it on the desk, it produced a loud thud. My wife opened the trunk only to find that it was filled with tubes, funnels, and douche bags of various types. "What the fuck?" she asked. "Isn't there like a vibrator or something?"

Amber looked down at the ground and blushed. "Susan fools around a little differently than most people," Amber said as an overly bright smile formed on her face. "I've never seen her with a dildo."

As my wife ruffled through the trunk, she pulled out what appeared to be a dog collar. "Forget the rest of this junk," she complained as she slammed the trunk closed before carrying it to the back left corner of the office and placing back into the closet-sized cabinet. Judy walked over to Susan's desk and plopped herself down in computer desk chair. Her right hand pulled open the desk drawer. As she rummaged through it, she pulled out a pair of glasses. "I didn't know Susan wore glasses?"

"She does when reading sometimes," Amber answered as she shrugged her shoulders.

My wife reached back into the desk drawer and ferreted around. When she finally located the filing cabinet keys, she clutched her fingers around them and formed a fist. "Hey, can you get one of those funnels from that trunk?" Judy asked as she pasted a smile onto her face. When Amber turned away, Judy pulled her fist out of the drawer and slipped the keys into her right pants pocket before shutting the drawer. "Actually, never mind. Let's start getting ready."

Mr. Palmer sat on the edge of his desk chair as he stared intently at the office phone. When it finally rung, the older man wet his lips before picking up the handset with his trembling hands. "Hello?" he asked.

"Is this Ron Palmer with Department 5b?" Amber asked. Mr. Palmer's face grinned as he felt his adrenaline spike. He recognized her voice from earlier.

"Yes, it is," he responded before chuckling. "Although there are some who call me... master."

"I see master," Amber replied before giggling. "Well, this is human resources. Your secretary is here. The one that calls herself your slave. She told me about the little problem you two have been having. You see, my boss is off today. Your slave and I got a teeny bit bored. Too much unsupervised play time. So, we started doing naughty things together. Like breaking into my boss's office. Well, things have only gotten worse since. We really need a supervisor here to deploy some proper discipline. You need to come over here and punish me for this."

Mr. Palmer bobbed back and forth before letting out an exaggerated sigh and saying, "It's really not my job to sort out HRs problems. But I suppose I could provide assistance if the steady hand of discipline is truly warranted."

"Yes master, it really is," Amber begged through the phone's headset. "Don't hold anything back. I think you'll be impressed with just how insatiable I can be. Unlike your secretary here, my stamina is like an endless well. I can gush and gush."

"Well, in that case I will head over to HR right away," Mr. Palmer pledged. "Try not to do anything too naughty. Not before I get there."

Mr. Palmer's heart raced as he walked over to the HR department. Never had he been so excited to visit human resources before. When he arrived at the hallway to Susan's office, he could see that the door was closed. His palms sweated as he approached the office. He pushed the door open and stepped inside.

The older man was lucky he didn't have a heart attack at the debauched scene laid out in front of him. Amber was completely naked, wearing only a dog collar, sprawled out laying on her left slide on top of Susan's desk. Her left elbow pressed down against the wooden desk while her left hand held up her head. The three middle fingers of her right hand were penetrating her insides while her right thumb manipulated her clitoris. My wife meanwhile was wearing nothing but a pair of panties and one of Susan's suit jackets from which her large natural breasts spilled out of while she leaned back in Susan's computer desk chair. Never one to neglect adding a dramatic touch, Judy had donned Susan's reading glasses and pushed them down to the tip of her nose so that she could still see over the lenses.

"Hello master," Amber said as she wet her lips and continued to penetrate herself with her fingers. "I told you we were being naughty in here. My boss didn't leave me any work to do." Amber feigned a pouty look on her face. "But I bet there are things I could help you with."

Judy crossed her arms across her chest and smirked. "She tricked me into going through all of her boss's things," she lied. "I think you need to spank her. Punish her for insubordination."

Amber giggled before rolling her body forward and off the desk before landing on her feet. "Please, these mistakes I've made. Such a heavy burden to bear," Amber pleaded as she bent her torso over the desk and lifted her jiggly ass up into the air. "There needs to be consequences." Amber wet her lips as she stared at my topless smirking wife.

Mr. Palmer raised his chin up as he ambled over to Susan's desk. "You're a real insolent brat," the older man scolded. "I don't think there's been a single day I've seen you that you ever once complied with the office dress code. You have no idea how many uncomfortable boners I've had to endure because of you." Mr. Palmer reached between the younger woman's legs and shoved his meaty middle finger into her wet and loose pussy before giving it a little wiggle.

Amber licked her lips as her body shivered.

The older man withdrew his finger which was now drenched in Amber's syrupy juices. "I will punish you, but it won't be as harsh as what you actually deserve," Mr. Palmer rambled. "Your generation has things so much easier than mine. Back when I started in the office, there wasn't a single supervisor here who didn't have a paddle at the ready. Everyone knew the importance of strict discipline back then." Mr. Palmer spit into the palm of his right hand before rubbing his hands against each other, getting them nice and warm. A cocky smile grew on the older man's face and when he had generated enough friction, he released his hands from one another before pulling his right arm back. His arm swung forward before his hand smacked against the fleshy cheeks of Amber's ass causing the sharp cracking sound of flesh meeting flesh.

Amber whimpered and squirmed as Mr. Palmer smacked her butt. The flesh of her ass jiggled in the aftermath of the contact. Her face went flush as her facial expression shifted from a grimace to a relaxed smile. The smile did not last long as soon she felt the older man's hand strike her vulnerable bottom again causing her to wince and writhe. As Mr. Palmer pummeled her poor butt with his course sweaty palm, her body went limp and her eyes vacant. Surely, she must have felt that squeezing sensation in her ribs. Her submissive performance for the older man coupled with the ease at which my wife seduced her certainly suggested she was a fellow roller coaster rider.

My wife unpleasantly chuckled as she leaned back in Susan's chair and nodded her head. Her right hand slipped into the top of the pair of panties she was wearing and began to prod at her clitoris as she focused intently on Amber's limb body as her boss battered the poor girl's exposed asscheeks. Each hit caused a satisfying cracking sound followed by the sight of flesh jiggling back into place.

Mr. Palmer smirked at the younger woman's ass, now patterned with red swollen palm prints. Seeing her body splayed out over the desk made his cock hard and caused him to rub at the crotch of his pants. I know what it is like to be in a position like that. Sprawled out on a desk and not being able to see behind you. Your stomach flutters as you clear your throat between shallow breaths. Knowing that at any moment a hard thick cock could defile one of your vulnerable orifices. Your body limp and pliable and powerless to prevent the looming insemination.

"I didn't give you permission to touch yourself," Mr. Palmer barked at my wife. "You didn't think I believed your stupid story, did you? Nothing worse than a sniveling snake trying to snitch her way out of a jam. You're just as guilty as her. You're not getting a free show over there. Get over here and help me. I'm going to fuck this bit... disobedient woman right here on her boss's desk."

"Yes, master," my wife responded to her boss as a wide grin spread over her face. Her hand withdrew from her panties as she sat up from the desk. Still dressed in Susan's suit jacket and reading glasses, she frolicked around the desk and joined her boss on the other side. She then looked up obediently at the older man and awaited instruction.

"What are you waiting for?" Mr. Palmer asked as he folded his arms across his chest. "I already said I was going to fuck her. What's the point of having a slave if I have to do all the work. Haven't I fucked you enough times that you've figured it out by now? What was that degree you said you had? Biology? Didn't they teach you the science of fucking?"

"I'm so sorry master," my wife said as she looked away from her boss and towards the floor. "I've been so delinquent recently. Here let me help," She reached towards the older man's crotch.

Mr. Palmer leaned away from Judy. "Don't be too hasty," he scolded before shaking his head. "You're desire for redemption is making you sloppy. Make sure she's ready for my huge cock first."

Amber remained splayed out on the desk. While my wife was being commanded to do things by her boss, Amber had reached in-between her legs with her left hand and began fingering herself. Her own big engagement ring wiggled around as the digits of her left hand penetrated her soaking orifice. That lucky bastard was about to have sex with a second man's wife. That's two salacious affairs with married women on the same day.

Judy turned towards Amber's raw ass. My wife kneeled as she grabbed Amber's legs with both her hands and pulled her legs further apart from one another. Her hips lifted her back up as she inserted her right index finger into Amber's warm wet slit and slid it from top to bottom. "It's nice and wet in there," she reassured. "Lube would be overkill. Even with how huge your cock is master; you'll find a way to fit inside of her." My wife wet her lips before nodding several times in a row.