Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do nothing of the sort," Mr. Palmer responded as he sneered. "I ordered you to make this fuck happen. I wanted you to be humbled by what an experienced woman can endure. So, let's get on with it."

"Y-yes master," Judy responded as she bit down on her lower lip. Using her hands, she opened her boss's belt, popped open the top button of his pants, and pulled down the metal zipper. In one fell swoop, my wife pulled down her boss's pants and boxers causing his fat veiny penis to tumble out of his pants and thump against her chin. My wife's gaze grew in intensity as she grabbed her boss's thick meaty pole and with her moist hands gave the wicked cock a courteous stroke. My wife's delicate hands then began to guide the large hard penis towards poor Amber's vulnerable hole.

Amber's palms sweated as she wet her lips and waited. Her loose and well-treaded pussy throbbed as she anticipated her imminent penetration. This is where our experiences clearly departed from each other. I did not know the ordeal I faced when I was sprawled out on that desk while a woman with a hard cock was clacking her heels behind me. Amber knew what to expect based on experience and her loose, wet vagina was much more forgiving and accommodating to a hard cock then my spurned asshole. Amber's eyes widened as she felt something hard and thick push inside of her soaking humid slit.

My wife hummed softly to herself as her right hand gripped the base of her boss's large cock while his large balls jostled in the air as she wedged its thick shaft into Amber's pussy. With a little bit of maneuvering, she was able to thwart what little resistance there was still left in Amber's well trafficked snatch. When most of the shaft was consumed Amber's wet insides, my wife let go of the base and with both of her hands grabbed each of her boss's wrinkly swollen testicles and fondled them as she made sure not to accidentally scratch them with her engagement ring. "You've mounted her now," she advised as she felt her hands begin to moisten as they manipulated the older man's nuts. "Do you need more help fucking her?"

"Not right now," Mr. Palmer responded with a relaxed smile as he began to rotate his hips and begin using Amber's young body as a tool to massage his lusty penis. Amber's hole did not feel nearly as tight as my wife's freshly opened vagina which had left the older man a bit spoiled. Nonetheless, it appeared that Amber had not lied when she boasted about her experience when it came to pleasuring men. Her glutes and hip muscles were better developed than Judy's and Amber had a greater awareness of how to make use of them. Unlike my experience of prostrating my limb body on the desk while a hard penis pounded my insides before it ejaculated inside of me, Amber was not merely passively getting fucked but was using her muscles to keep up with the old man's rhythm. "Why don't you go back to the other side of the desk and let her munch on your box for a little bit?" Mr. Palmer suggested to my wife.

Amber shivered before letting out a gasp as she felt the older man's thick cock ram in and out of her wet vagina. The familiar thwacking sound of skin slapping against skin filled the air in rhythm to the hard penis pumping into her moist insides. "Unh, unh, oh master," Amber said as she parted her lips and narrowed her eyes. "Yes, dominate my pussy. Humiliate me, master." A moan escaped her mouth as she noticed my wife arrive at the other end of the desk where she began to remove her panties.

"Didn't you just get married a week ago?" Mr. Palmer said as he sneered at Amber and pulled his cock out from her tender vagina before drumming the head of it on her hanging clit. "You couldn't make it a week before banging some guy you barely know in your boss's office?"

Judy pulled her eyebrows together causing her forehead to crease and grimaced as she shot a glance over at her boss from across the table. She was wearing only Susan's suit jacket and reading glasses now. The delicate fingers of her right hand stroked and squeezed her own clit.

Mr. Palmer bit his lip and blushed as he nodded at my wife before turning attention back to the woman he was currently impaling with his penis. "I always see you gossiping with girls around the office," Mr. Palmer said. "But the most degrading rumors I've managed to overhear over the years have been about you. Your affairs. Your loose appearance. The fact that it never seems like you're doing actual work. That weird lesbian boss of yours. Everyone spreads rumors about you. Sexual rumors. Admit it, you're a nasty pervert of a woman. The type of girl who wants to fuck like a man. The office slut who gets around."

"Yes, unh, unh, it's all true!" Amber reached between her legs and flicked her own clit before letting out a long moan that left her mouth hanging open. "I'm worthless, unh, and nasty," she confessed. I'm sure at this point she was absolutely reveling in the sensation. The squeezing ribs and knotting stomach.

My wife rolled her eyes as she approached Amber's head. "I'm really learning a lot from the way your body moves," my wife complimented. "But all this talk of being worthless or whatever, I think you're distracting master. Since you're hanging out here though, why not put that tongue to good use and give me a little massage. Let me help master dominate you as any good slave would." My wife pushed her hips forward and thrust out her wet, warm pussy.

Amber let out a gasp as she raised her head only to see my wife's soaking pussy in front of her face. She nodded and grinned as she wet her lips before sticking out her muscly tongue and twiddling it back and forth across Judy's wet slit. The warm tongue lapped of some of my wife's warm juices into Amber's mouth where she imbibed the slightly sour secretions.

"That's right, eat my pussy," Judy said as she smirked at Amber. "I don't want you leaving even one drop of spit inside of me though. I want no part of any of the nonsense you and that freak boss of yours engage in in here. If I feel your nasty spit go inside of me, I'll find another woman to pleasure master."

Amber nodded as she stuck her tongue out again before hesitating. She wiggled the foul muscle to free any loose saliva that may have attempted to piggyback along on its trip back inside of my wife's vagina.

Mr. Palmer raised his right eyebrow as he heaved his hard pole back and forth into Amber's loose wet pussy. I'm sure he wanted to interrogate my wife about what she knew of the activities that had gone on in that debased office but not while he was on the verge of inseminating yet another man's wife. His shivering body suggested he had nearly reached peak pleasure and was about to disperse another one of his fat gooey loads. Thankfully, this time it would not be going into my wife's mouth nor inside of her fertile ovulating pussy. "Come back across the desk and help me out with this," Mr. Palmer ordered as he looked over at Judy.

Judy nodded obediently and pulled back allowing Amber's bumpy tongue to slide out of her vagina. She bolted over to the other side of table. My wife had become very attuned with her boss's body and could now predict when he was about to blow one of his big loads.

"My balls," Mr. Palmer commanded. "I want to really fill her up. I'm going to really need your help. Remember, I already came in your mouth this morning. That puts me at a disadvantage."

Judy quickly nodded and knelt as the rhythmic thwacking noise got louder the closer her head moved towards the action. Each of my wife's delicate hands grabbed a hold of each of her boss's swollen, hairy balls. "These feel very full," she said with a grin before wetting her lips. "We can do this. Don't worry, I'm going to help you." My wife gave her boss's large testicles a gentle squeeze.

Shivers washed over Mr. Palmer's body as he pounded his hard penis into Amber. Suddenly, he let out a gasp followed by a long moan as his eyes opened wide before slowly closing while his mouth opened. Warm cum began to jet out of his fat cock deep into poor Amber's pummeled vagina. As he inseminated her vaginal cavity, my wife worked diligently at facilitating the semen disbursement by squeezing and manipulating her boss's large hairy balls. She tried the best she could to squeeze out every ounce of the warm and sticky fluid.

Amber shivered as she gasped, grunted, and finally moaned. Her body reacted viscerally to the fat load deposited inside of her welcoming and accommodating body. A body that was well known to be a place that accepts such deposits frequently as my wife's body had done so only over the last few days. Her mouth hung open before forming into a cocky smile as she relaxed her body on the desk and savored the moment as the pleasure from the shivers lingered and she could feel the warm fluid alive inside of her.

Under the impression her boss had finished ejaculating, Judy grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it out of Amber's pussy. When the cock plopped out from Amber's loose hole, two rogue jets of semen shot out and stuck my wife's right cheek as well as the left lens of Susan's reading glasses.

Mr. Palmer grimaced when he realized he had spilled seed that had been destined for Amber's young vagina but when he saw it had landed on my wife's face, the expression morphed into a relaxed smile. Not seeing any tissue paper around the office, the older man shrugged before retrieving his clothing.

While Amber continued to catch her breath, my wife walked back to the other side of the desk and retrieved her panties before pulling them up over her legs. She picked up her pants she had discarded in a pile behind the desk and rummaged through the right pocket until she retrieved the filing cabinet keys. Keys jingled as Judy manipulated the filing cabinet's lock before opening the drawer created a rough grating noise.

"Hey, you're not allowed to go in there," Amber said with wide eyes as she got up from the desk and began to walk towards Judy.

Judy retrieved the informal resolution of employee discipline agreement she had refused to sign that detailed Susan's investigation into her activities at the office. "I think I'll hold on to this for now," Judy said with a nod of her head. "What's this?" she said as she noticed a particularly stuffed file folder bearing the name Amber Anderson. Her hands grabbed the overstuffed file and pulled it out of the filing cabinet.

"Give it to me!" Amber demanded as she lunged at my wife.

Judy ducked and jolted to her right successfully dodging Amber's swinging arms. She hid behind her boss and began quickly thumbing through the file folder. Even just skimming through the file, she could tell it was full of damning evidence. Internal investigations into various affairs between Amber and executive staff. Numerous detailed, humiliating confessions Susan forced her young secretary to sign. Consent to office relationship forms that appeared hastily filled out and with mismatching signatures. There even appeared to be transactional records documenting the formal sale and exchange of sexual favors. Suddenly, Amber's servile attitude towards her unusual and perverted boss began to make much more sense. The documents not only imputed misconduct on the part of Amber but pointed towards a pattern of wicked malfeasance and cruel sexual harassment perpetuated by Susan herself. Judy handed the file to her boss and said, "I think you should hold on to this."

Mr. Palmer grabbed the file and began to peruse its contents himself. As he did so, his chest puffed out as he chuckled to himself. "Well, well, well," he gloated.

"Why did you take that out of the cabinet?" Amber whimpered through trembling lips as her eyes began to moisten. "There's private things in there." Still naked wearing nothing but a dog collar, Amber began to blush and covered her breasts and vagina with her right arm and left hand.

"It's high time Ron and I start getting respected around this office," Judy declared before smirking and crossing her arms over her chest. The discovery she had made caused my wife to forget all about the wad of her boss's cum on her cheek or the gooey stain on the reading glasses hanging off the tip of her nose. When she noticed the tears forming in Amber's eyes, Judy's face winkled up and she sighed before uncrossing her arms. "Amber, are you content with the way things are right now? What are your feelings about change?"

"Change?" Amber asked in a deadpan voice as she stood completely still and looked down at the floor. "Change... could be good."

Now, I know what you might be thinking about my wife and her boss taking these documents from Susan's office. I assure you they were removed for entirely honest, non-blackmail related reasons. I don't have to remind someone like you of the many laws and policies in place that protect whistleblowers. I am sure eventually, one day, when the timing is right, these documents will be used for the righteous cause of reforming the beleaguered Vanholt corporation. As I'm sure you're aware though, these things take time to process and require going through all the proper channels ahead of time. I also promise you that not once have those documents ever crossed state lines.

41. Vanholt District Office -- Honeymoon Day #2 -- Late Afternoon

"Look, it's a family emergency, I need to find someone who can give me Ron Palmer's address," I pleaded to the man clad in a shirt and tie. He seemed like he might be a manager with that tie around his neck. It was the best I could manage in this seemingly endless maze of cubicles, whirring copy machines, and ringing telephones. At least in the store I worked at, I could typically see across the room in most places. This office was so easy to get lost in. The reality was that there was no emergency. I was hoping if I could find out where he lived maybe I could pay a visit and figure out what he's been doing with my vulnerable young wife. Part of me felt that this was pointless endeavor. For all I knew he had taken her out of the state or even possibly out of the country. The thought gave me goosebumps.

"Uhh." the man stammered as he hesitated and fiddled with the left side of his eyeglasses. "I can't really help you with that. You might want to try talking to human resources." The man pointed to a hallway between a row of cubicles. "If you go down that hallway. Take a left at the end. Then take another left. That'll put you at human resources. Just go through the door. It should be unlocked. They should be able to help you out."

"Thank you," I replied with a nod of my head. I hobbled in the direction he had pointed me down as I did my best to avoid further irritating my swollen asshole.

When I arrived at human resources, I could see what appeared to be a receptionist sitting by herself at an otherwise empty desk. She held her chin up high and had a sly smile on her face as she slowly sucked on the back of a pen. My eyes were immediately drawn to the large fake looking boobs popping out of her low-cut top. It seemed inappropriate attire for an office worker.

"Excuse me?" I said as I bit my lip and hobbled over to the reception desk.

Amber pulled the tip of the pen out of her mouth. Before responding to me, she took a moment to glance me over before the sly smile returned to her face. "Yes, what service can I be of you today?" she finally asked.

"It's a family emergency," I lied. "I need to get a hold of my wife." My face grew flush as I bowed my head and looked downward. "I... I think she may be at her boss's house right now. I need his address."

Amber leaned forward and wet her lips as she plopped the tip of the pen back into her mouth. "I see, what is your wife's name?" she asked.

"Judy Campbell," I responded as I felt cold sweat on my forehead and underneath my arms.

Amber frowned as she rubbed at her chin. "Nobody with that name works here," she replied. Suddenly her eyes widened, and her frown shifted into a smirk. "Wait, did your wife used to go by the name of Judith Brown?"

"Yes," I confirmed as I nodded my head.

"So... you know about their... little arrangement?" Amber asked as she sucked on the pen. "The one between your wife and her boss?"

My shoulders curled over my chest as I continued to avert my gaze. With a knot in my throat, I nodded my head again. "I know," I admitted.

Amber nodded her head. "You just missed them, unfortunately." she said. "They were just here but they left. They're probably back at his sex dungeon right now doing who knows what."

"Sex dungeon?" I asked. I felt my neck grow stiff and my eyebrows draw together as I wondered why my wife hadn't called me today.

"Yeah, don't worry, your wife is fine," Amber explained. "Ron Palmer and your wife stopped by here earlier this afternoon. They invited me to have a threesome with them in the office at the end of the hall. I don't know what else they've been doing the last couple days, but I saw your wife naked when we all had sex together, and I can promise you he hasn't put a single scratch on her."

My body made a gargling noise before I felt my ribs contorting and my stomach knot up intensely. I soaked in my own cold sweat. "A-are you... mocking me?" I whimpered.

Amber scratched at her cheek as she pursed her lips. "Why would I mock you?" she asked. "Of course not, silly."

Her response to my question seemed sincere. It was then that I noticed her makeup was smeared. There was something disheveled about her hair. The clothes she was wearing were all rumpled. Her smell. It was sweaty and reminded me of what it had smelled like in the photographer's office after Linda had shot her cum in my ass That's when I noticed the most troubling clue of all. Was that a dog collar around her neck? My mouth fell open as my body went completely still. Slowly I blinked my eyes. She too had a wedding ring on her finger.

"Sorry, I can't just give out an employee's address," Amber said as she wiggled her right pointer finger in the air. "It's against policy. My boss isn't here either so it's not like I can get her to waive the rule. They did mention something before they left though. Something about going to lunch tomorrow at noon. I forget the name of the place. Real tacky joint. I don't much like going there. Oh, I remember. Chotchkies."