Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 08

Story Info
My wife shows her boss her acting skills at the office.
10.6k words
4.44
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

37. Bachelor House -- Honeymoon Day #2 -- Morning

"But I don't understand, these clothes look like what I'd normally wear," Judy said. My wife's curvy body was concealed only by a precarious towel wrapped around her petite frame while she stood across from her boss in his secluded bedroom. A conventional blouse and pair of jeans were splayed out on the bad along with a bra and there were even panties this time. Judy was between the bathroom and the bed while her boss sat on the other side of the bed, his legs hanging over the side. Unlike my naked wife, her boss was fully clothed in a polo shirt and khaki pants, and he was currently tying up the laces on a pair of work shoes. "Wouldn't you rather I dress in lingerie for you?" my wife asked as she titled her head. "Or perhaps put on one of your ex-wife's outfits?"

Mr. Palmer shook his head. "We've been roleplaying wife and husband since our wedding night together," the older man explained. "It's been fun and maybe we'll do more of that tomorrow, but I want to mix things up like we talked about last night. Remember, when we fucked in the hot tub. Before we both got tied up in this messy auction, I had different fantasies about you. You weren't my newlywed wife back then. You were my secretary. I always fantasized about banging you at the office. So why don't we go to work and get that one knocked off my bucket list?"

My wife nodded her head and grinned as her eyes twinkled. "I get it, so you want me to dress up like I normally do at the office?" she asked.

"Exactly," Mr. Palmer said as he nodded his head and smiled genuinely at my wife. "After I'm done watching you get dressed, why don't you make breakfast again for us? I promise not to screw it up this time. Then I'll drive us to the office. We both took our honeymoon days off so no one's expecting us. So, if we're a bit late it won't matter. That should prevent too many distractions from getting in the way of us fooling around together."

"Okay," my wife agreed as she smiled and dropped the towel wrapped around her revealing her naked body to her lecherous older boss.

38. Vanholt District Office -- Honeymoon Day #2 -- Morning

"I'm real sorry Judy but I am going to have to cut your hours again," Mr. Palmer said as he leaned back in his creaky office chair and twinkled his eyes at Judy. The office door was locked, and all the blinds pulled down on both of its exposed sides which blocked anyone from seeing inside. A light embedded in the center of the office's tiled ceiling provided plenty of illumination to the otherwise concealed office. A wooden desk separated my wife dressed in an ordinary blouse and jeans seated in one of two metal chairs on one side of the desk while her boss sat on the other side in a computer chair. The desk contained what you would expect including a computer monitor, desktop computer, telephone, stapler, and disorganized stacks of paper. Behind the desk several filing cabinets stood. "Look at the state of the filing cabinets," Mr. Palmer said as he pointed behind him. "Everything's so disorganized. And that new director's a real bitch. She's putting so much pressure on us. My supervisor at the region says I have to find a way to cut costs. I don't know what else to tell you. Either I cut your hours, or you must come up with some alternative arrangement."

My wife pinched her face together and crossed her arms as she leaned forward and whispered, "Hey. I know we're just playing around right now. But can you dial back the sexist name-calling a little bit. It's turning me off."

Mr. Palmer rolled his eyes before nodding his head. "Fine, just get back to it," he whispered.

Judy flashed a quick grin before she uncrossed her arms and let her shoulders drag low and slumped back into the office chair before frowning. "But Mr. Palmer, you can't cut my hours right now," my wife pleaded. "My new husband and I... we're in so much debt over the big wedding we had. I can't afford to lose hours. Please, there must be something you can do to help me. Get me out of this perilous position."

The older man's arms crossed over his chest as he smirked at Judy. "I don't know, you tell me," he said as he swiveled back and forth in his office chair and wet his lips. "In the past, we were always able to come to certain... agreements."

Judy held her elbows tightly to her sides as she pretended to sniffle. "But Mr. Palmer, you promised me those days of taking advantage of my body were over." She held up her hand and used the other to point at her oversized engagement ring. "I'm a married woman now, Mr. Palmer. You can't expect me to do those nasty things with that big penis of yours. Last time you nearly tore me in half with that thing. My new husband would never be comfortable with it. Me fooling around with that hard penis of yours."

"Well, that's too bad," Mr. Palmer said as he thrust his chest out and smirked. "I hear the coal mine outside town is always hiring. It's backbreaking work in that dark mine. I suppose you could find work to pay your debts there. Since you're too good to mess around with my cock now that you're married."

Judy's body shrank into the metal chair as a pained expression spread over her face. "Oh, I could never work there," she whimpered. "Being in that dark dirty mine all day. Surrounded by all those horny men. Doing hard physical labor. Never knowing what's going to happen when I bend over to... uhm... pickaxe some ore?" My wife let out an exaggerated sigh as she looked down at the ground and shook her head. "I guess I have no other choice. I'll do it, Mr. Palmer. I will let you pleasure your penis with my body to keep my hours. Just tell me what to do."

Mr. Palmer hesitated as he rubbed his chin and contemplated the many wicked acts he could perform with my wife's petite and submissive body. "You haven't sucked my cock yet," he said before smirking. "Why don't you get under my desk here and give me a blowjob while I finish working on this report. Just make sure you take your blouse off first. Bra too. I want to see those fat tits of yours bounce around while you suck me off."

Judy fidgeted in the plastic chair as she looked away from her boss and began removing her blouse. "But Mr. Palmer, anyone could just walk in here and see me sucking your cock," my wife objected. She was pretending. The door was locked. There would be no opportunities for anyone to rescue my wife from the depraved act she was about to perform on her boss in his private office.

Mr. Palmer licked his lips as he watched my wife unclasp her bra and reveal her voluptuous, soft natural tits to him as she had before many times. "Well, that's just a risk you're going to have to take," Mr. Palmer said before chortling. "The nasty things you do with my cock can't be kept a secret forever."

"Well, I suppose I have no choice," Judy conceded as she joined her boss on the other side of his desk, the jiggly flesh of her breasts bouncing as she approached him. My wife got down and crawled underneath her boss's desk before she reached over and pulled the zipper down on his khaki pants. Her hands manipulated the belt until it opened. She unclasped the top button on the pants and pulled them down to the older man's knees. She reached her right hand into his boxer shorts from the top and grabbed his thick shaft before giving it a squeeze followed by a quick stroke. "It's so hard and big. Just like it was last time." Judy grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them down until they joined the pants at Mr. Palmer's knees. In the process, she revealed her boss's large, hard penis and swollen balls.

The older man grinned and nodded at my wife as he wiggled his hips causing his fat cock to swing back and forth in front of her face. "Just remember, this isn't just some favor you're doing me here," Mr. Palmer said. "I consider this now part of your official duties as my secretary. Assisting with some of the smaller tasks so I can focus on the bigger picture. You do a good job sucking my dick and it could really help your annual review."

My wife grabbed her boss's long thick penis with her right hand and began stroking its shaft while it bobbed back and forth in front of her grinning face. "Don't sell yourself short Mr. Palmer, this is a bigger task than you think," Judy said before giggling. She realized she was breaking character and transitioned her grin into a nervous looking smile. Her eyes darted back and forth across the office. "That's a lot of pressure, Mr. Palmer. I better try real hard then."

Mr. Palmer adopted a relaxed smile as he leaned back in his computer chair. A ringing phone could be heard coming from somewhere outside the office. "Well, there's no time like the present," the older man said with a snicker.

Judy nodded her head and wet her lips as she continued to stroke Mr. Palmer's hard shaft. Her knees shifted on the floor as she adjusted her position while sucking in her cheeks before puffing them out to stretch out the muscles in her mouth. Once she was properly limber and spry, my wife leaned forward and opened her mouth before wrapping it around her boss's swollen cockhead. She had wondered how it would taste to suck a cock like her boss's. The reality was a little underwhelming. Like someone stuck a sweaty finger in her mouth. Still, she could appreciate its warmth and rigidness. As she slithered her tongue playfully over the head of the cock, she slurped a salty treat of precum from the swollen hole of his urethra. The bite-sized morsel was so much more subtle and palatable than the drenched and defiled bagel she had consumed the previous morning. The smell of her boss's crisp cologne with its subtle hints of citrus and bergamot mixed with his musky body odor left my wife languid and rosy.

Mr. Palmer let out a pleasurable sigh as he stared down at his younger secretary as her head bobbed up and down on his throbbing penis. His right hand reached out and ran its fingers through Judy's hair while she sucked his fat pole. As he touched her scalp, he could smell the sweet-smelling perfume he had picked out for her this morning.

As my wife's head bobbed up and down her boss's hard shaft, her right hand began to grab and manipulate the older man's swollen hairy balls. A popping noise was created when Judy released the cock from her mouth and grabbed the thick member with her left hand. She raised her boss's dick into a vertical position before sticking her moist slightly bumpy tongue out. My wife's face pushed forward as she flicked her tongue up against the wrinkled, veiny flesh of her boss's hanging testicles. Her wet tongue slid up the older man's balls and on to his hard, throbbing shaft as her naughty muscular appendage left a trail of her warm wet saliva behind. When my wife's mouth reached the tip of her boss's penis, she gave the swollen head a little lick followed by a kiss. Her left hand lowered the veiny shaft back to a horizontal position from which she plopped the wicked pole back into her warm and inviting mouth all while her right hand continued to grope at his wrinkly orbs.

Mr. Palmer's office phone suddenly began to ring. The older man grabbed the corded handset and lifted to his ear and mouth. "Hello?" he answered. A muffled voice could be heard coming through the speaker near his ear. "No, I'm supposed to be off today. I'm just catching up on a few tasks." As Mr. Palmer leaned back in his chair while talking on the phone, his secretary remained knelt underneath his desk as her diligent mouth slid back and forth across his hard penis.

Judy released her right hand from the older man's balls and allowed the hairy globes to dangle around while she focused on sucking his hard pole. Her now free right hand grabbed at the base of the shaft and gave it a firm squeeze. A loud slurping noise could be heard as my wife massaged her boss's girthy member with her wet mouth. As she felt her own hands moisten and her body temperature rise, Judy released her right hand from the older man's dick and shoved it underneath her jeans and panties. Her hot fingers brushed up against her wet and humid pussy before fondling her clitoris.

As Mr. Palmer completed his phone call, he hung the handset back on to the phone stand and stared intensely with shining eyes at his secretary on her knees between his legs as she obediently sucked his large penis. The older man's lips parted allowing a deep gasp to escape. His face flushed. "I don't know how much longer I'm going last, sweetheart. I won't forget how conscientious you've been during your annual review."

My wife grabbed the base of her boss's large shaft and popped the wicked pole out from her wet mouth with a plop. The thick penis glistened as it was soaked with her juicy saliva all while she continued to grope at her clit with her right fingers. My wife bit down on her lip as she grimaced at her boss's large cock. "You're not going to..." my wife began before dramatically hesitating. "Defile my mouth with your nasty spooge, are you?" My wife wet her lips before plopping her boss's thick pole back into her mouth where she resumed hungrily slurping on the iniquitous beast.

Judy's bad improv was enough to send Mr. Palmer over the edge. As her boss's body quaked from pleasurable, tingling shivers, he grabbed both sides of my wife's head and held it tightly in place so she could not escape his dastardly penis. The older man let out a long moan and as his mouth fell open, his cock belted out a fat glob of sticky white semen right on to his secretary's delicate and slightly-bumpy tongue. This was followed by several thick gooey ropes that coated the roof of her mouth and shot into the back of her throat. As semen continued to flow out the tip of his beastly cock like an oil well, the older man reached underneath his cock and massaged his own balls intent on squeezing as much of his sticky white seed out and into his secretary's mouth as possible.

My wife's eyes widened, and body shivered when the first glob of her boss's semen landed on her tongue. She had no time to savor it before she felt more cum hit the back of her throat. Her throat struggled to suppress a strong urge to gag as the hard cock inside of her mouth ejected load after load of hot semen into her mouth. This was hardly the first time her boss imparted large volumes of his cum into my wife's body. But I am reasonably certain this was the first time he had defiled her mouth with his foul seed. That means, by this point he had inseminated at least two of my wife's orifices.

By the time he withdrew his large cock from her mouth, my wife's oral cavity was filled with sticky goo. Unlike the dollop she had tasted earlier, there was little to enjoy about the thick mucousy mouthful of semen he had surrendered into her mouth. It tasted like salty glue and stuck to her teeth, tongue, and the roof of her mouth. It smelled like her boss's musky body odor only more concentrated. As my wife struggled to swallow some of the sticky cum, she nearly choked before putting on a fake smile and acting as if everything was okay. Eventually she managed to gulp down the semen in sticky clumps with each quaff producing a gentle gurgling noise. As her boss gave his shaft a final stroke, a small amount of residual cum seeped out its tip which he proceeded to bedaub her lips with. My wife blinked and wrinkled her nose before slipping her tongue out and lapping up the remaining glob. Her mouth now empty, she was able to savor the final bit of cum as she unhurriedly manipulated the sticky substance inside her mouth using her tongue. Although she did not enjoy the taste, having a small amount of her boss's semen in her mouth gave her a satisfying squeezing sensation in her ribs. My wife's gaze drifted downward away from her boss as her fake smile shifted into a timid, remorseful expression, and then into a genuine grin.

39. Vanholt District Office -- Honeymoon Day #2 -- Afternoon

It was the afternoon, and my wife was still alone with her boss in his closed office with the blinds shuttered. The door now, however, was unlocked. The two were laughing together. Mr. Palmer was leaned back in his computer chair facing his office entrance. My wife was sitting on his lap, her legs crossed and dangling over his right side while her right arm wrapped around his muscular shoulders and her wide hips abutted his protruding belly. Thankfully they had all their clothes on.

"Ron, you can't expect that after tomorrow that we're going to be fooling around together like this at the office," my wife explained. "Don't get me wrong. I've had a fun time being your wife and desperate secretary. I hope you feel it's been worth what you spent. But eventually things need to go back to reality. Remember, I have one of those things. What do they call it? Oh yeah, a life." My wife languidly rubbed her left hand across her boss's shirt covered chest.

"We'll see," Mr. Palmer's voice quieted as the smile on his face seemed to freeze. "You're a wild woman with that acting of yours. I don't know that your husband is going to be able to keep up with all that. I bet you'll need to occasionally... let off some steam, at the office."

Judy rolled her eyes at her boss as she continued to rub his chest. "You know before our wedding night together, I was a virgin," my wife said. "My needs were perfectly well taken care of back then and they will be as well after tomorrow." My wife leaned her body into his and snuggled up against the older man. "It's going to be ok. All this kinky sex we've been having. I bet it's really done a number on your confidence levels. You need to get back in the game. Start hitting on other women. Go on the dating apps. Ask girls out. I can help you with all that, even after tomorrow. I don't want you to ever go into debt again just to get laid."

Mr. Palmer sighed as he squeezed my wife's left breast with his right hand over her blouse. "I know you're right," he said. "I see you girls at the office all the time. I always wish I could work up the nerve to ask one of you out. I know I'm kind of on the older and maybe fatter side but that hasn't seemed to bother you that much."

"Women like men who are tall and rich, and when it's that special time in their cycle, men who are sexy," my wife explain as she nuzzled her boss. "You've got the tall part down. The rich part is more relative. Look, you've worked here a long time. You make more money than most of the people here. As far as the sexy part, unless a guy is built like the Rock or something, it's all about how the guy sells himself. You mentioned girls at the office. Aside from me, give me an example of someone else you've had eyes on. Someone maybe you can get some practice on."

"Well, there's that girl that's always helping you out with stuff," Mr. Palmer said as he let go of my wife's breast and rubbed his chin. "I forget her name. You always eat lunch with her."

"Jessica?" Judy asked. "She's my friend so it makes it kind of awkward. Plus, I don't think she's a great choice for right now. Maybe hold off until you're a little more seasoned."

"Doesn't hitting on people in the office put me in the crosshairs of HR?" Mr. Palmer asked as he pressed his lips together.

Judy's jaw tensed up as her left hand stopped rubbing her boss and tensed into a fist. My wife recalled Penelope's feminist rhetoric, her #Metoo signaling, and the humiliating fluid ritual she had endured with Susan only to have it end in cruel betrayal. "Fuck HR, they're a bunch of two-faced hypocrites," Judy ranted. "Why is it any of their fucking business that people are trying to get laid at the office? I can respect putting an end to heavy handed harassment at work but not when it empowers the most manipulative, unscrupulous people of all."

Mr. Palmer raised his right eyebrow. "Wow, I did not realize you hated them as much as I do," he responded.