All Comments on 'Exceeding Expectations'

by ArdenSoff

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mid 20's and mid 40's do not fit into the mature category. You're obviously young or you would know this. Erotic couplings would be more appropriate. I see it's your first attempt so I didn't dock you as much as someone seasoned, but it still dropped the score by 2 points. Do a little more homework on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

excellent

pcman1950pcman19502 months ago

Unsolicited advice: Ignore the utterly inane & officious comment regarding categories. These anonymous pontificators are a plague on Literotica. A marvelous first submission. Hope to see more.

pcman1950pcman19502 months ago

My 1st comment didn't appear to post, so here's another attempt. Unsolicited advice: ignore the inane & utterly spurious comment by the pretentious anonymous commenter. They are a plague on Literotica. Wonderful 1st submission. Hope to see more.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn2 months ago

Loved this. What a wonderful base for further adventures. Well done! Ignore the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. You took your time to do a good build up and that adds heat to the fire at the end.

Nicole is sexy dame. Besides the card to her hotel room she should not have put her panties back on in the bathroom and passed them to him at the table before she left.

On our first date, my wife excused herself to go to the ladies room and when she returned to the table and sat down, she reached over and slid her panties in front of me with the dining room full of diners. That's how you make an first impression.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

EXCELLENT can we have a little bit more. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

" "As he left Nicole's office, Dustin ran into Don, the newest member of The Seven." "

proof read your punctuation.

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 months ago

Great story, love mature female, younger male. But what is their age difference? Dustin said to Nicole, I'm not as young as you think. Nicoles age was not mentioned. Maybe they are not that far apart. We would like to read more of their story, please. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

She could feel her arousal sliding over his fingers. I wish I knew where you can purchase an "arousal".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous