Excerpts - Datalog of Carly 459

Story Info
The Computer Knows Best!
2.5k words
4.42
638
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an expanded version of a story that was originally submitted for a contest on another site. The theme of the contest required that the main character have a red dot on his or her chest, and I tried to interpret that creatively.

All characters in this story are of legal age 18 years of age or older and participate in all activities described with full consent. The story is set in the future, and is meant to be a series of "diary" entries from a teenager who has just graduated from high school. Please be advised that I've used some non-standard capitalization, punctuation, and slang in order to convey the main character's voice and emotions.

When you're finished reading, please do take the time to rate this story and leave a comment. Authors love to hear from readers, and I will reply to all constructive comments.

I reserve all rights to this story.

Excerpts from the Datalog of Carly 459

6/7/2124

Graduation is tomorrow, and then we'll get our assignments from the computer. What will mine be? Prestigious university? I've got the grades. Corporate or government apprenticeship? I've got the recommendations and the connections. Whatever it is, I'm sure to best everyone in my class.

6/8/2124

Graduation went smoothly, and my neurolink has been buzzing all night. Everybody is sharing their assignments, but there are few surprises. Branson 341 got a menial posting (!!!), but Trixie 209 got UPenn? How did that happen? Dumb bitch must know somebody.

Of course, everybody wants to know my assignment, but I haven't even checked yet. I'm not uplinking until tomorrow. Let them all wait.

6/9/2124

THE FUCK? RED DOT? RED DOT? I'M LINKED INTO OMNINET AND I'M LOOKING AT MY AVATAR AND I HAVE A RED DOT ON MY CHEST? THAT MEANS SEX WORK! THIS IS A MISTAKE! I'M CLASS PRESIDENT, MENSAN, DECORATED APP DEVELOPER, JUDO BLACK BELT! I'M NOT A FUCKING WHORE! THE COMPUTER MADE A MISTAKE!

6/12/2124

there's nothing anybody can do. teachers, advisors, parents, even the Help Line all say the same thing. "The Computer Knows Best. This must be what's best for you."

6/13/2124

a whore?

6/15/2124

I met Maryanne 771, my mentor. She's 30-something, redhead, green eyes, spectacular hourglass figure, and a veteran "Red Dot" (whore!). I'm nothing like her! I'm skinny, brown/brown, B cups. I'm not pretty. I've only had sex twice, and then Branson dumped me for Danni 1208. I wasn't even any good at it! I can't do this!

I tried to convince Maryanne this was some mistake. Begged her to "inadequate" me. Odds are the computer would give me another assignment then - one for which I'm far better suited. I'd even be willing to work my way up from the bottom, start at a less prestigious university or corp, and prove myself. I have no problem doing something like that!

She just smiled and told me what everybody else has - The Computer Knows Best. Training begins tomorrow.

6/16/2124

"Training" includes manuals, holos, and taking notes on Maryanne's experiences, but it's naked! Both of us are naked for my entire training! Apparently I have to get used to being 'natural and at my best' when everybody is nude.

She's so beautiful, and seductive. The way she holds herself, looks, moves, talks - everything. Next to her, I'm so inadequate! She doesn't think so, though. She keeps telling me how pretty I am, how great my body is, how guys are going to go crazy over my perky boobs and ass. 'Net, but she just raves about how hard my nipples get when the air kicks on in the classroom.

It's almost like she wants to fuck me, but I shut that right down. I'm mean, I'm totally straight!

When we got to some of the "alternate" sex acts that clients might want, I tried to tell her what my limits were. She just laughed and said, "Red Dots have no limits"

7/16/2124

Being naked is getting to be second nature to me now. I don't even flinch when I get to the training center and have to strip, and it doesn't even bother me when Maryanne does the same. In fact, it's actually starting to feel a bit strange when I have my clothes on at home, like I'm only comfortable when I'm in the buff.

But who knew there was so much to learn about sex work? I have to study acting, body language, anatomy, aromachology, cuisines, world cultures, sexual customs, and there's actually VR homework! Like everybody, I've been on VR vacations, field trips, cultural exchanges, but this program has me working through various sex acts and client situations! Cringewort!

This is much tougher than school!

7/30/2124

I shadowed Maryanne with one of her regulars today. He was a fit older guy and they were obviously very comfortable together.

I watched them kiss and caress one another, and it was actually nice. Then she gave him long, spectacular oral, and I have to admit that after all the homework I've done I still learned a few things from watching her IRL.

When he was ready, she got on the bed on her hands and knees. It was weird, after seeing her as an authority figure for so long, to see her giving off such submissive vibes. He ate it up, though - literally, going down on her from behind until she was panting, and then kneeling behind her and easing it in doggie style.

Maryanne was really moaning, not faking it at all, and the way she moved her body and thrust back at him must have made him feel like he was on top of the world. It's all about making the client feel special, and I guess I didn't know what that meant until just now.

As for me, sitting and quietly watching them wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, at least not at first. But, honestly, as they both got closer to their climax I started to feel very weird. Like, ignored? And even turned on a bit? Anyway, I took matters into my own hands and improvised. I joined them in bed, and then reached under Maryanne and played with her huge tits and nipples while they fucked. They both had huge orgasms.

The client loved it, and gave us both an alpha rating! Maryanne even gave me my first commendation!

8/13/2124

Today was my first solo booking. Maryanne set me up with somebody she knew would be easy and comfortable for popping my professional cherry. He was a 40ish businessman, in town for the afternoon on the trans-Atlantic, dark, good looking, with a decent body. He wanted a lunch date and oral.

I was dressed in business professional and took him to an out-of-the-way seafood place. I can tell he was impressed - the food was good synthetic, and all the locals go there, so he felt like one of the in crowd. Guys like that always have to feel like they're an insider, not an outsider.

He was also impressed by the conversation, but about halfway through lunch I realized that I was talking too much. Clients want to feel like you're interested in them and understand them, not that you know more than they do! I backed off a bit and let him do the talking, and his body language really improved after the meal when I took his arm asked him to please take me back to his hotel. I didn't hang on him, but I did let him think he was completely in charge.

When we got behind closed doors I tried to remember everything I learned. Kissing...stripping...displaying myself...letting him explore my body...kneeling demurely...running my hands over his body...working his cock and breathing just slightly heavy to make it seem like I just had to have him...sucking and licking the head and glans...working the shaft with one hand...cradling his testicles with the other...making eye contact in a way that made him think I belonged to him...taking his ejaculate in my mouth and looking up at him so that he could watch me swallow.

Thank the 'Net all clients are screened for diseases!

He gave me an alpha rating (!), and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I didn't feel like trash. Actually, kind of proud?

8/20/2124

I had my first full-service appointment today. He was another of Maryanne's regulars, a retired gentleman, very distinguished. He was so sweet! He wanted me for the entire evening, and actually brought be flowers! He took me to a very nice restaurant, then to a holo. He was booked into a premium hotel, and he escorted me to his room as if I were a princess or something.

Once we got behind closed doors, he told me that he had already had a wonderful time and that we didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to. I know he was being considerate, but I felt...insulted? Like he didn't want me?

I unleashed the vamp, put just a little bit of smoke in my voice and a little bit of slink in my body language, and told him that the only thing I wanted was him, inside me. Then I moved over to him, trying not to overdue the walk so that it became burlesque or something, and kissed him. I ran my hands up his shoulders and through his hair and kissed him for a long time. I told him that the I wanted to make him feel like the most important man on earth.

That got to him, and he grabbed me and started kissing. He was all over me, but he was gentle, touching me, caressing me, and slipping my clothes off as he went. He really took his time, and while I was giving as well as getting he seemed to get hotter and more excited the more I got into things. At some point I wasn't acting anymore. I really was turned on, and all I could think of was having him inside me.

That's when he pushed me back on the bed and went down on me! OM'N! He really knew what he was doing! He took his time, used his fingers, and his tongue went everywhere, hitting all the right spots. I actually came! It was first orgasm I ever had with somebody else! And he kept going, alternating tongue and fingers, until I just had to have him inside me!

I pulled him up, begged him to take me - and to be gentle. I told him I was new at this, and you could see it made him feel like a stud! His cock was average, but it felt huge to me as he eased it in. He took a moment, kissing me, and let me get used to it. Then started slowly pumping. He didn't do any tricks, he wasn't an acrobat or anything, but it just felt so good having him on top of me, being in his arms, and having him inside me. I have no idea how he held out so long, but he kept thrusting, occasionally changing the speed and angle, and I was already so excited that I just kept cumming!

I had multiple orgasms, and that's never happened to me before. Not even when I was on Stim, and using my favorite toys!

He didn't assume I was on Neutralizer, so when he was ready he asked if he could cum inside me! When I nodded and he filled me up, it was the most erotic experience of my life - feeling his penis pulse, feeling him cum inside me! He just held me afterwards, and we kissed while he slowly got soft and slipped out, and it was so warm and caring. I was actually disappointed to leave!

12/20/2124

I've been very busy with appointments over the last several months, but Maryanne keeps urging me to push my boundaries. I've had overnights, quickies, 'car sex, romantic evenings out, weekends away with clients, but all pretty vanilla. Tonight, I tried anal.

Yes, anal - one of those limits I tried to set when I started. This...wasn't so bad, though, I guess.

It was at the apartment I rent for clients, and he was somebody I'd seen before. He'd always gotten off fondling and kissing my bottom, and he's made it known that he'd like to go further when I was ready. I think even he was surprised when he contacted me to set up our regular date (first weekend of every month, when he's in town for meetings) and I told him that the menu had changed a bit.

This may sound awful, but I knew he'd be perfect for taking my cherry since he wasn't so big, and he was always gentle. I did a sensual strip for him - that sort of thing always turned him on - and I ended up kneeling in front of him, giving him oral, getting him completely ready.

I'd made sure I was clean beforehand, and he made a game of lubing both of us up. It actually felt nice, having his fingers gently opening me up, and after a bit I was able to relax. Then he put a large pillow under my hips and starting rubbing his head up and down, centering on my anus, and gradually increasing pressure.

He stopped whenever I felt any discomfort, but he was so excited that he never got soft. He just covered me, holding me, kissing me, and gradually worked the head in. Then he waited for a while for me to get used to it. I knew he liked it when I was verbal, so I described what it felt like to him, how hot I was for it, and he really got off on that.

He began thrusting gently in and out until he gradually made it all the way in. It was such a rush when I felt his balls touching my ass and I realized that I'd done it! After a bit, he began slowly pumping. I won't say it never hurt, but I got used to it pretty quickly, and then I actually started to get into it. It was like I could feel every vein and ridge sliding in and out. It was incredibly erotic. He pumped steadily, gradually gathering steam, until he came with a huge groan, and I felt so proud!

I can definitely do this again.

6/15/2125

Today was my one-year review with Maryanne. She says I've made great progress, my reviews are fantastic, and I know that I've made bundles of credits!

I still can't believe she put up with me when I started training with her all those months ago. The only way I could express my gratitude was to push her back, kiss her and suckle her boobs until she was panting, spread her legs, and lick her beautiful snatch until she came all over my face.

I'm Carly 459. I'm happy, and I make other people happy. I'm a Red Dot.

The Computer Knows Best.