Excessive Chums Ch. 05

Story Info
Kasey - A True Show.
4.9k words
4.85
8.7k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

Kasey meandered through town in hopes of finding something to do. That was the downside to a day off after so long spent grinding through college. Everyday, she had something to do. Draw, paint, masturbate. But she'd done all those earlier, with some help from Piper. Three cocks strangely made for an excellent muse, filling several pages of her sketchbook, when said dicks weren't the cause of mindless lust. Piper was nice, but the futa was exhausting.

Though that was her own fault as well. Kasey never said no to her, not that she could be blamed. Twenty-two years without sex, or any major incidents, then suddenly she was faced with it every waking moment. Even the town had a sex shop or some lavish display on every block. Classes focused on sex, conversations steered towards it, blunders somehow led to more, and she was helpless to refuse. Such was the curse of being a futa.

She didn't notice she was staring at a display of 'famous pussy onaholes' in a sex shop until someone bumped her shoulder. Kasey shambled off, glad that her libido hadn't flared up. Other people wandered around, some she recognised from classes, and others seemed almost like tourists. A town just for futanari must seem interesting.

She wandered into a clothes store. Most of her outfits kept getting thrown into the wash, mainly underwear given her penchant for drenching them. Kasey had considered leather or latex, but never liked the feel of either. Echoes of previous disasters tingled in her crotch, forcing her to find a distraction and quick. By luck, fate or coincidence, she found a recognisable figure in the same aisle.

Sera noticed her a second later and waved her over. The Latina was a sight to behold, whether in uniform or casual attire, both had their merits. She was browsing bras with a small pout, glancing from some of the largest pairs Kasey had seen, down to her breasts. Did they even make them in that size?

"Having trouble?" Kasey asked.

"They've grown," Sera said and heaved a sigh, rocking her braless chest. They strained her blouse to its extremes, bloating over the neckline from the pressure. A bag at her side already contained several new tops. Her lower body wouldn't be far behind, Kasey guessed, stealing a glimpse of the voluptuous hips besides her.

She wasn't tiny by any means. Hand filling breasts sat proud on her chest, her svelte waist led to shapely hips and toned legs. Yet, standing with Sera, or just being in the same room as her, made Kasey seem like a stick figure. As did that Cailyn girl. Oh, if those two got together...

"How's Ashley doing?" Kasey asked, interrupting her thoughts before they went too far.

"She's good," Sera said and blushed, "It's been... interesting. And exhausting. We have to wake up at four just to make sure she cums before class."

"Why you?"

"Well, uh, that's because... you know?" Sera looked away, thighs closing together. They squished against each other, promoting her ass further and testing Kasey's will.

"Yeah," Kasey said and tried a smile, "I know."

"What about you? What brought you here?" Sera asked, taking small steps down the aisle.

"Thought I'd get some new panties."

Sera nodded without explanation and offered a kind smile, "Yeah, I get that. I've gotta talk to the store, but I'll be back in a minute."

"Okay." Kasey watched her go, incapable of tearing her eyes from the hypnotic dips and arches of Sera's glorious rear, which she brushed against clothes if she wasn't careful. The redhead turned her gaze to the rows of underwear, eager to dissuade her libido. She already felt the humid lust between her thighs.

Despite a month at KFI, where cocks and sex were as common as food and water, she hadn't done much with others; Piper was the frequent exception. Of course, she'd been around others. She and Piper often joined Sera and Ashley for some fun, but she kept away from them. At best, she would do some foreplay and maybe oral, but it didn't go further. She wanted to. Oh, fuck, how she wanted to.

But a voice always spoke up, asking if it was okay to indulge like that. KFI said it was, Piper agreed wholeheartedly and tried getting her to loosen up, however she didn't have it in her. What if she couldn't make other people stretch like Piper and Beth, or maybe they were freak coincidences and could always do that? Her orgasms were dangerous.

The hole between their rooms had been patched up, but it was obvious what she had done. If brick wasn't safe, then the human body couldn't be. Unless she pulled out. Kasey could take someone into the field, where no one or anything could get hurt, ram her cock into them until the time came and let loose a geyser of cum.

"Shit!" Kasey startled at the trickle of fluid down her thigh. Her cock was bulging through her jeans, copying her pussy by spewing pre-cum. A nearby change room offered sanctuary. She sat on the bench and breathed deep, trying to find her centre. Meditation had been a frequent practice of hers during school, though she stopped during college. The flow slowed and stopped, though the heat remained. She needed to be careful with her thoughts.

Coming out, she was faced with Sera.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" The jaw-dropping futa asked. It'd be rude to leave, Kasey thought, and at least this way she had someone - something! - to do.

"It's almost lunch. How about something to eat?" It'd be nice not to eat with Piper. The temptation was always worst at meals with her, as the tri-cocked futa slavered her food with cum and devoured it all, often leaving streaks of white on her face that just begged to be licked off. Which led to kisses and more. She banished the thoughts and forced a grin.

It never used to be so hard controlling herself, even before moving to KFI. What changed? Couldn't have been her birthday, that was just a plot device in fantasy stories, usually for vampires or werewolves. She'd finished puberty. Although, the human body didn't stop growing until twenty-five, or so she heard. Only three more years then.

But, faced with Sera's ass walking ahead of her, tits jiggling around the sides, three years might be too long. She'd have another accident before long. A delicious, jaw-dropping accident. Inside her friend? If dreams came true.

"I heard this place is good," Sera said and stopped outside a pizza place. Nothing fancy, just a typical restaurant, with perhaps a couple oddities. The sources, for instance, were lined up on a counter, with an empty space save for a sign 'make your own!'. On it was a picture of a futa, stroking her cock. Piper would love it. As for Sera, she avoided looking that way and found them a seat.

"So, what's classes like for you?" Sera asked.

"Haven't I told you?" With the amount they saw each other, she must've mentioned it once or twice.

"No," Sera shook her head, "Things, uh, get heated before you get the chance."

"Oh yeah," now Kasey blushed, "Well, they're good. Just as good as my old college, and, um, expressive."

"I know what you mean." They shared a smile, joined by the mutual embarrassment of watching classmates cum right in front of them day after day.

"I don't want to know how many times I almost made a scene," Kasey said and lowered her face into her hands. The slightest hint of arousal had her dripping, then her cock got involved and things only escalated from there. She was lucky it didn't happen until she got home to Piper. Staff members had told her she could use the field to cum, but it was so public. There weren't any woodlands within walking distance either.

Until she found a better solution, Piper was her best bet. Kasey grinned; not that she was unwilling. Wet and eager pussy versus dry hands, it was no contest.

"What about you? Had any trouble on your side?" Kasey asked.

"Not yet. I mean, that Cailyn has been bothering me."

"How?"

"She's not, like, harassing me. But she's always in my periphery, I feel like she's watching me."

"Why not talk to Yoko about it?"

"I don't want to bother her. She's dealing with enough crap," Sera grabbed a pair of menus from a stand, "Anyway, let's eat."

Lunch was just as trying with Sera as it was with Piper. The Latina didn't consciously do anything, but sauce would find its way to her cleavage, sliding down into her depths until she wiped it off. They looked so soft. She'd felt them a few times, yet they always seemed firmer than expected. Heavy with milk, she expected. Kasey kept her eyes on her own plate whenever possible.

Other than her tested control, lunch was delicious. She'd noticed in the clothing store, but nothing in the town seemed low quality. Yoko must've paid out for the best cooks and craftsmen in the industries. And she'd only seen a fraction of the town. With her stomach full, Kasey slouched in her chair and sighed. For what felt like the first time in weeks, she didn't have a drop of cum in her belly.

"What next?" Sera asked, clearing out crumbs from her cleavage.

"Explore," Kasey said, "There's gotta be more interesting places than sex shops here."

"I think I saw a movie theatre."

"No, I mean something like a theme park or... actually, that'd be terrible here. All the rides would be sex in one form or another," Kasey groaned, "Fuck it, a movie sounds good."

"You sure? We could get a bus around, look for something fun," Sera offered.

"Another time. Besides, there's something I want to see. Let's pay and..."

"Oh, we don't have to pay," Sera interrupted.

"What?"

"Yoko and her benefactors pay for everything," she explained.

"But that's... that's ridiculous. They'll go bankrupt!"

"Doubt it. Yoko has pretty much every billionaire in her pocket," Sera said, "And her own fortune to boot."

"This entire country is ridiculous," Kasey wiped at her face, as if that would somehow dispel the illusion around her. Complimentary services, food and clothes and entertainment, even living quarters were free, and everything was far too nice. She had no reason to complain, but it was too easy. It felt like she was in a bubble with steel walls instead of soap to keep reality out. One day it would burst and she'd be flung back to the real world.

"It's only for the first year," Sera added, "Just to make sure things go smoothly. After that, students will have to pay for everything but the school's property. Get jobs and all that."

"You know a lot. Are you and Yoko close or something?" Kasey asked and the responding blush was all the answer she needed.

"Not like, lovers or anything. But I... she helped me through a bad time. I spent a lot of time with her after that, helping to make sure things started well. This place has to work, Kasey. Most futanari don't have a place to be themselves, without being judged. Here, there's no worries that they'll be discovered or they'll cause a scene. They can focus on being what they want to be."

As if triggered by her words, someone cried out nearby. They turned and found the cause; a futanari was masturbating at the counter, holding a jug to her sizeable cock. She jerked it, moaning and gasping all the while, until semen jetted from it, crashing into the container. Another splashed inside, followed by several others. A trickle of pussy juice fell from her legs.

The customer giggled when they inspected the contents and took it back to their table, before pouring it over their meal. Piper wasn't the only one that enjoyed cum it seemed. Despite her words, Sera glued her eyes to the table, cheeks a bronze-crimson that spread to her ears. The smell of pizza mingled with that of semen, turning the air heavy and sparking lust in Kasey.

She had to get out before she made a mess, "Come on, let's go see a movie."

Going into the theatre, Kasey wondered if she was behaving as Sera had intended. The school, the town even, was meant for freedom. Sex was part of that. Other students caught on quick and lowered their inhibitions, classes made that apparent, but she kept them raised. Maybe she needed to let loose. That was the idea for KFI, as Sera thought at least.

She sat beside her friend and made a decision; if the chance came, she'd take it. Whatever form that might take, if Sera made a move, or if Piper urged her into a threesome, then she'd try. The movie began, commanding her attention. A few other seats were occupied, scattered throughout, but their row was empty. They sat in the middle, out of view. Anything could happen and most would miss it.

Kasey glanced at Sera throughout the movie. It wasn't as she expected. What the trailers and posters sold her was a superhero movie, a fun time-killer at best, instead she was faced with eroticism. Not Black Widow's skin-tight outfit, or even how Michael Bay directed women, but everything Kasey saw was hot. Plain and simple. Flirting between characters was downright eye-fucking each other.

Then the movie cut to the lead in a bar, drinking after a sobering reveal. Her friend, the quintessential nerd sidekick, though she showed more skin than usual, walked in. They talked, but Kasey drowned it out in her own thoughts. No dialogue, regardless of plot or seriousness, concealed how into each other they were. Sera licked her lips.

The characters kissed. A gentle peck at first, which turned frenzied in seconds. Kasey gulped and gripped her armrest. It was out of nowhere. She anticipated the lesbian romance, but for the director show this much, and still more, stunned her.

"This is porn," Sera whispered as the characters groaned into each other's mouth. The music faded too, bringing the smack of lips to the forefront, hands slipped over bodies, and fingers searched for openings. Cameras panned and cut to choice angles.

"What the fuck?" Kasey closed her thighs and looked to her friend, wondering if Sera wanted to leave. Shirts tore open and breasts flopped into view, full with ripe nipples. Lips darted to them, lathering the palm-filling mounds until they glistened.

"Do you want to leave?" Sera asked.

"Um," Kasey bit her lip, torn between the sordid film and her friend, "Do you?"

"I don't mind," Sera said, a tiny grin on her lips as the display persisted.

"So, are we gonna... you know?" Kasey's resolve warred with concern as she waited for an answer, both hoping and dreading that Sera would refuse and leave her to masturbate instead.

"Let's wait and see," Sera said. Kasey slouched in her seat and watched the movie, embers of arousal catching within her. The characters were naked in seconds, shots panning across their bodies. When their pussies came into view, glossy and swollen with lust, the scent soon followed. Not by design, Kasey found out, as she heard moans not from the screen. Looking around, she saw couples had formed and straddled one another.

A pair were already bucking into each other. They moaned and kissed and slapped their hips together, uncaring that others were around them. Or maybe because others were around. Exhibitionists were common in futanari it seemed, Kasey thought, recalling the terrifying thrill cumming in home-room gave her a month ago. Or when she was enthralled into sucking Sera off in the cafeteria.

Fluids seeped from her thighs. Kasey squirmed in her seat, already feeling it break past her dampened underwear. Her balls sweated in response, sliding across the folds as they engorged. The panties tightened around her cock, which swelled to spew its own fluids. She crammed a hand down there, hoping that it wasn't as bad as she feared, and met a sultry humidity, like a sauna between her legs. Her touch sparked a faster flow.

"You doing alright?" Sera asked.

"Yeah," Kasey said and looked back to her, "You?" It was clear her friend wasn't doing any better. The scene in the pizza joint had started things, and now this movie would see it to fruition. They could leave, of course, but did they want to. Kasey wasn't sure anymore. Not when Sera's shirt tented around her nipples. Streams of moisture seeped down its front.

"Good. Doing good," Sera said and returned her attention to the action taking place. Kasey darted her eyes around the theatre, pausing to watch others lose themselves in passion, while the movie kept going. The characters were in a sixty-nine position, slobbering all over each other's cunts. How the director got that level of passion from actors was beyond her.

Kasey's leg bounced and squelched against the chair. Shit. She hadn't noticed the amount she was leaking. Her pants kept her cock in a straight line, which caused pre-cum to ooze down her leg and into her socks. Ugh, now every step would feel awful. No doubt, she was erect. Waiting was an option - outside that is - but the damage was done. Why not enjoy it? Kasey reached into her pants again, both hands now, and coated them in her copious fem-cum.

Much as it worried and sometimes disgusted her, the stuff felt nice. So hot it almost burned, like the perfect shower temperature, and... she didn't how to describe the simple pleasure it gave. Not quite a comfort, nor was it all sexual, just pleasant. Kasey almost wondered if bathing in it would be nice.

She snickered at the thought. Even with the amount she produced, she couldn't hope to fill a bathtub without repeated orgasms. She wasn't like Ashley. They were opposites, she realised, from complexions to how they ejaculated. Kasey was hard and fast, while Ashley just came and came and came. Enough to fill a bathtub she was sure. What did that feel like?

To lower herself into a pool of fresh semen. Thick, pungent cum that clung to her skin like a mud bat. It seeped between her every crevice, into her orifices, and cradled her cock. She'd add her own cum eventually. With the amount of pre and pussy juice she made, the level would rise. From her waist, over her tits to eclipse her collarbone, then her shoulders, so she could slouch down and breathe deep of the filthy sludge she bathed in.

The familiar dripping sound broke her fantasy. Kasey was soaked and hard, the seat inundated with her juices that oozed through her pants. Neither material could absorb it fast enough, creating a pool around her thighs. Now it oozed off the end.

She looked at the ceiling. At that height her orgasm shouldn't reach it, and the seat seemed firm enough to handle her pussy. No point in wasting time, Kasey thought and rolled down her drenched pants. Her cock flung itself against her belly, soaking her shirt in pre-cum. It gushed out like a shampoo bottle under constant pressure, yet she didn't seem to have a limit. She wrapped her fingers around its viscous and slimy girth.

Another hand stopped her from stroking.

"Let me," Sera said, breathing deep. Her shirt was fully tented with the shape of her cocks, each as hard as Kasey's own, and clung to them from the milk leaking. It hadn't registered until then, but the theatre seats were spacious, as if designed for two people. Or for someone of Sera's salacious figure, which stripped and descended upon Kasey's lap. The sultry heat of a cunt met her cock, though she didn't penetrate.

Sera braced her hands on Kasey's shoulders, leaning back to show the full majesty of her tits. No futa could resist such temptation, and she wasn't an exception. The redhead's hands acted before she thought to, sinking into the mountains of fat and milk and cum, which sprayed as she squeezed. They swallowed her entire fingers before bouncing them back out. All the while, Sera ground her pussy along Kasey's length.

Each lap left it slimier than before. Web-like ropes clung to the Latina's folds and thighs, squishing and squelching as she sank back down, pushing more pre-cum from Kasey's prick. Her own snatch clenched around thin air, shooting juices against the seat ahead of her. The only thing not enjoyed were their mouths, an issue Sear addressed.

Kasey had dreamed of a similar moment. She never expected to come to life, much less to feel so good. Tongues twined, hands overfilled with tit-flesh, and cock bursting with pleasure, she could almost melt away. But that would refuse an even greater delight. She slid a hand from one breast, down Sera's supple body, and clapped it onto her ass. It jiggled against her petite legs, which echoed through Sera's pussy and into the redhead's cock. They parted lips with a gasp, tongue half-extended and spit bridging the gap.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12