Exchange Program Pt. 01

Story Info
Cami's life is about to change.
10.3k words
4.65
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was elated when I received the acceptance letter for the exchange student program. Even though it was an intranational program, I was still excited to venture away from my small, poor, East Coast town, to stay with a rich family on the West Coast. I had never been further West than Iwoa. Being from the poorest town in Indiana landed me the scholarship in the first place. That, and having a standing 4.5 GPA as a senior in college.

I was nervous as the plane touched down at LAX. I had only ever spoken to the misses of the household I would be staying with for the summer. However, I knew she had a husband and 18-year-old twin sons. She sounded nice enough on the phone.

I stepped off the plane onto the tarmac, my carry-on slapping my shoulders as I jogged out of the gate. I bit my lower lip as I wrestled my phone out of my pocket and checked Karlee's text again.

"Main entrance pickup, Ralph will have a sign with your name on it. I hope you have a pleasant flight".

There was a sea of people and I was short. Standing at 5'1" I had to tiptoe to read some of the signs.

I trudged forward to baggage claim and finally found my over-limit suitcase. My mother commented on how I packed too much, but I had never been away for 3 months so I assumed going overboard with packing was necessary.

After exiting baggage claim, I was at the pickup area. I bit my lip once more, fearful it would bleed, but also hoping it would bleed out all of my nervousness. As I scanned all the cars, taxis, and buses awaiting their passengers, I knew I was looking for a sign with my name on it. As I kept walking, I was sure I spotted a poster board with the name Cammile Summers written across it. It was being held by an older gentleman in a black tracksuit. He was standing in front of a Suburban XL and seemed to have a grimace on his face. My heartbeat quickened as I approached him.

"Hello, I'm Camile Summers," I squeaked.

He looked me from feet to forehead, "ID please," he stated gruffly.

I blinked at him, taking a second to process his request. I shook my head and quickly fished around In the front pocket of my carry-on. I handed him the thick plastic ID. His eyes darted right to left taking in my information. He handed it back promptly.

A toothy grin spread across his face, "Nice to meet you, Camile, I'm Ralph, the Overtons driver. We will stop by their home to pick them up and then be on our way to Washington."

"Washington?" I repeated.

"Yes, oh I thought Karlee would mention it. They decided since your arrival that they would begin their summer stay in their Forrest home in upstate Washington. It seems they have many excursions planned for you regarding...erm...ecology," he smiled.

My major is environmental science and conservation, but close enough. This was news to me, but I was excited nonetheless. I have always wanted to study the temperate rainforest and the dry, arid, conditions of Washington State.

This was a dream. Karlee and her family were doing this for me. I was overcome with excitement as I handed Ralph my bags and climbed into the backseat as he gestured for me to get inside.

Ralph had the air conditioning on full blast. The August heat wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be in Los Angeles, but maybe he assumed I wasn't accustomed to the 90+ degree weather. Chill bumps began to form on my pale, white legs. I had decided to wear athletic shorts and a cropped band tee for today since the plane ride was around 4 hours, the longest flight I had ever been on.

Ralph began driving- aggressively. Maybe this is how people drive in LA, but it was marking me anxious. I closed my eyes and practiced my box breathing skill. Inhale for 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, exhale for 4 seconds, repeat. I did this breathing technique for what felt like 10 minutes.

Ralph's gruff voice startled me, "Are you okay, Cammile?"

I smiled at him through the rearview mirror, "You can call me Cami, I am okay just taking it all in."

Ralph returned my smile, "It is a beautiful state."

We were now cruising through back roads where there were fewer cars. This calmed me down. After a two-hour drive and stopping to grab me lunch, Ralph made a right turn and began a trek down a stone path just big enough for a vehicle. Soon enough, we arrived in front of a Tudor-style mansion. It was the largest home I had ever seen in person. Beautiful flowerbeds lined the front of the home and the walkway led to the large porch.

I looked out the window in amazement.

"Come out so you can meet the Overtons before our journey, Cami," Ralph suggested.

I stumbled out of the large vehicle and onto the stone driveway just as the front door swung open and a tall man stepped out onto the porch.

My breath caught in my throat. He was every bit of 6'5", sandy blonde, wavy hair that swept his forehead. The stereotypical "surfer dude" hair. His face seemed as if he was a Greek statue come to life. Strong features- high cheekbones, a perfect nose, and a chin that chiseled to a point. His skin was bronzed and the muscles on his arms bulged as he carried two large bags on each shoulder. His polo shirt clung to his muscled frame. His khaki shorts fell just above his knees to help show off his defined calves.

I was utterly taken by surprise when Ralph greeted him, "Good morning, Erick, Cami and I had a pleasant drive."

Erick was Karlee's husband. He didn't look a day over 30, but I knew they both were at least 45 years old.

Erick turned to me with a smile, flashing a row of pearly white teeth, "Hi Cami, it's so nice to meet you," his voice was smooth as butter.

I felt my face grow hot, "It is a pleasure to meet you," I squeaked.

Just then, a petite brunette stepped out of the doorway. She was around my height and build. Short, small waist, thick hips, and a flawless oval face. She also had bronze skin and defined features. Her eyes were striking. A moss green. My favorite color. She was wearing a yellow sundress that complimented her beautiful skin tone. It almost looked too small as it barely contained her large, perky breasts.

She smiled at me, another set of pearly whites, "Oh Cami, we're so glad you're here!" she exclaimed as she bounded off the porch and over to me with her arms outstretched.

Her embrace was warm. She smelled of coconut and baby powder. She lingered for quite some time. I enjoyed this physical contact.

She pulled away, hands moving to my shoulders, "We are so excited for our vacation. You're going to just love Olympic National Forrest and Okanogan/ Wenatchee Forrest. We think this will be so wonderful for your studies" Her eyes sparkled as her hands fell to her sides. I noticed no wrinkles on her dewy face. I was in awe.

This excited me.

Erick was now by her side. I looked up into his electric blue eyes. I almost felt he was drinking me in the same as I was him. He never lost his smile.

A noise from the porch finally made me peel my eyes off the couple. Two other boys, who were carrying luggage, were now headed toward the vehicle. They were identical. Identical to themselves and almost identical to their father. Both were nearly as tall, at least 6 feet. Brunette hair is the same style as Ericks'. Bronze skin, muscular, chiseled features. However, they had their mothers' moss eyes.

I almost lost my breath again.

"Cami, this is John," she gestured to the boy on the left, "and this is Nick." She smiled at the boy on the right.

I could tell that Nick was eyeing me. His beautiful eyes scanned my body from my red braided pigtails, lingering on my chest, my stomach peeking out of my crop top, my wide hips, all the way down my legs to my feet. He then proceeded to stare into my large emerald eyes for longer than anyone else.

I felt my face flush and noticed that his smile became wider as he began walking to the trunk of the car and slinging his bags inside.

"Okay!" Karlee smiled and clapped her hands together, "Let's get going!"

I wasn't sure of the seating arrangements so I just stood there until being told where to go.

Erick got into the passenger seat. Karlee gestured to me, "You can sit beside me on a bucket seat or the main back."

Giving me a choice should have been easy, but it wasn't. I felt sitting in the middle row was too soon. Too exposed. Being in the main back felt right. Less of a spotlight.

I hunkered down and scooted into the third row left side. One of the twins, Nick, if I wasn't mistaken, took the seat beside me. I tried not to be too obvious as I stared at his calves.

Soon enough, everyone was buckled and Ralph was headed toward our summer destination.

After 20 minutes or so of being put on the spot (exactly what I didn't want) with questions about my hometown, my family, my friends, hobbies, and hopes for the future; both Karlee and John put in earbuds and became lost in their phones. Erick began having an in-depth conversation with Ralph.

I also had headphones in my purse but was interested in seeing if Nick would begin doing his own thing as well. He didn't.

I felt his body shift toward me,

"So, you're studying conservation, right?"

I looked up at him and smiled. It was more than that, but I didn't want to come across as a huge nerd by explaining the ins and outs of my major to him, "Yeah, I think it's really important we protect our home. She's beautiful."

Nick smiled and after a moment he stared at me intently and stated, "Yes she is."

This statement felt like a double entendre. Or maybe my imagination wanted it to be.

I could feel a tingle begin in my lower stomach and genitals. I scolded myself for being easy. I could have sworn he moved closer to me, but again, maybe that was wishful thinking. He, too, put in a pair of headphones.

We had driven at least 5 hours by the time Ralph pulled into a gas station. I was bouncing in my seat because I needed to pee so badly. It would be helpful If I knew where we were going.

After climbing out, I turned to Ralph at the pumps to ask how much longer.

"The townhouse is outside of Olympia. It's a round 15-hour drive. But no worries, we will be stopping for dinner and then to a hotel for the night in another 5 hours."

I was wondering why we didn't just fly there, but I assumed the drive was part of the journey.

**

Finally, we pulled up to a hotel. A valet came over to the driver's side but Ralph turned him down. We all piled out of the vehicle and ushered into the lobby. I assumed our luggage was being taken care of. Erick was getting our keys from the front desk. He turned to look at me and the twins standing by the water fountain in the middle of the lobby.

"Cami, would you like your room or do you mind having a triple bed with the boys for the night?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nick and John exchange glances and look back at me. Nick rolled into the tips of his feet awaiting my answer.

On one hand, having my 5-star hotel room would be sweet, but on the other hand, I let my tingling vagina speak.

"No need to take up another room. I can share."

"I mean the cost is no issue. You just may be at the other end of the hotel."

"No worries, it's just for the night," I smiled at him.

Devilish thoughts began to play a most beautiful musical in my mind. Symphonies of moans, howls, and grunts as two statuesque twins ravaged all of my holes. Then, my fantasy became more depraved. Erick and Karlee come to check on us before settling down to sleep and walk in on this erotic sight. But, they are overcome with powerful lust and deprivation that forces them to join us. As a family affair.

I wouldn't mind having Karlee sit on my face as Erick destroys my pussy. No doubt he and his twins have huge cocks.

Erick's smooth voice pulls me out of my fantasy, and I know I'm blushing, "Come on Cami, we got our rooms," he smiles at me, almost teasingly.

Our rooms were conjoined. Even better for my fantasy. Ours had two double beds and a pull-out on the couch adjacent to the beds. The door closed behind us and the twins threw their suitcases down.

"Ugh, pull-out couch mattresses always hurt my back," Nick whined.

"I'll take the couch, I don't mind," I spoke up.

Nick looked at me for a moment, "Maybe neither of us should have to take the couch," he grinned.

I blushed, "Maybe not." I tried to give him my best bedroom eyes. It either looked sexy or dumb as hell. I'm not sure.

John snickered, "Thanks for leaving me out, guys."

Was my fantasy going to become a reality or what?

Nick shot him a glare but I jumped in, boldly declaring, "I'll sleep in the middle."

My pussy ached.

They both looked at each other, and I would have bet money that Nick blushed.

John reach into his suitcase and pulled out a bottle of Skye vodka, "Been saving this one for a while," he unscrewed the cap.

"I'm more of a tequila girl myself...but I suppose that bottle is for you since you can't buy an abundance of your own," I joked.

Nick looked at John, "I just realized we will be with a 22-year-old all summer. Maybe we can stock up on the booze."

They turned to me, "Yeah right I'm not going to risk your parents catching me and sending me back home," I rolled my eyes.

"No way, Cami. We'd never rat on you!" John said, his face becoming serious.

I paused because my next sentence had quite the innuendo attached, "Well, it will come at a price," a sly smile played across my lips but I still couldn't look either of them in the eyes, half out of embarrassment and half out of not being sure who to look at. I didn't want them to think I favored one brother over the other.

John and Nick looked at each other. Heat rising to their cheeks and their groins,

John replied to that with, "Anything you want."

I felt like I could melt. I didn't want to give away the fact that I was completely feral- even though they could already tell.

"Anyone needs the bathroom? I'm going to shower."

My fantasy will probably never come to fruition, why would it? I'm sure they have girlfriends of their own. Plus, they're 4 years younger than me. Whatever happens, I was okay with though.

I just knew I needed a shower to wash off the airport grime and change into even more comfier clothing.

John and Nick both shook their head at me.

Keeping the show going, I pulled out my silk pajama set right in front of the boys. A silk pink camisole with black lace at the cleavage and silk pink shorts to match. No underwear. The girl needs to breathe.

I felt their eyes on my back as I slipped into the luxurious bathroom and closed the door. I hope they noticed I didn't lock it.

As I slipped off my clothes, I cursed myself for being slutty right out of the gate. There was just something about the Overtons' auras. They all alluded to sex and sensuality. They looked like they should be models or adorned in paintings in the Louver. And they were rich. I suppose they got some benefit from hosting exchange students and giving them opportunities to explore things they may not get to in their lifetime.

I stepped into the large stand-up shower and felt the hot water run over my body and the tile heat up under my feet. I stood there for quite some time. I finally washed my hair and began to soap my body. I washed everything else, saving my vagina and ass for last.

I ran my hand over my pink folds and back up to my mound. The carpet does match the drapes. Thankfully, my hair is very fine and somewhat sparse, so I usually keep some hair down there to pay tribute to my womanhood.

My fingers found my slit, I moved inside my folds and under my clitoral hood. I just had to touch her since she had been tingling most of the afternoon.

I thought about Erick and his huge hands. I thought about him putting his hand on my throat and pushing my arteries to cut off the blood flow.

That's how you accurately choke somebody, to help them feel lightheaded which releases more adrenaline and adds to somatic sensations. Most guys I've been with thought choking was just pushing down in the middle of your throat. I've had to explain to them that's your windpipe and they can do actual damage doing that plus it's not pleasurable at all, in my opinion.

Erick looks like the type of man that already knows these things and wouldn't make a rookie mistake like that. I wonder if his sons knew that as well?

I thought about Karlee and her perky breasts being released from her shirt. Popping out at me like springs. I bet her nipples were perfect too. Perfect pink areolas with bullet nipples.

My thoughts were running wild and I vaguely realized I had been rubbing my clit feverishly. All I knew were the sparking sensations running through my body.

It didn't take long to climax. Truthfully, I hadn't had an orgasm in a few days since I had been last minute packing and having anxiety about my flight.

I felt my vaginal walls pulsing and throbbing as hot liquid coated my fingers.

At that moment, I became embarrassed. Realizing now the reality that two beautiful boys were in the next room. Did I make any noise? Sometimes I moan quite loudly at the height of my orgasm.

I finished my shower and stepped out onto the heated tile floor. Fancy. I blow-dried and brushed my mane and then slipped on my silky set.

I took a breath as I opened the door. The twins were sitting on a bed, passing the vodka bottle between them. I could tell a bit was already missing and their movements were looser. Nick laughed, a very genuine, but drunken laugh as he and his brother were looking at his phone.

They had also changed clothes. They now weren't wearing shirts. My eyes ate their perfect physique. Their chests were broad and muscular. Their stomachs were not exactly a 6 pack but lean and toned.

I then made it to the prize. Their hips. I almost came again. I immediately felt the wetness between my legs.

Their hips created a perfect V shape. They were both wearing grey sweatpants and the band fell just below their V line. I could see a small tuft of blonde pubic hair connecting to their cute happy trail. They weren't overly hairy, which I enjoyed even more.

I felt frozen in place as they both looked up at me. John almost dropped the bottle in his hand, "Goddamn girl," I heard him mumble. He immediately took note of my nipples through the silk.

I pretended not to notice as I walked over to the bed beside theirs. They both watched me.

John stuck out the vodka bottle in my direction, "Want some?" his words weren't slurred but they came out strung together.

I took the bottle and turned it up to my lips. Vodka wasn't my favorite and I wish I had a chaser. I just remembered what summers were like at 18 years old before I started college. I let those memories play as I took a long pull.

I handed the bottle to Nick and delicately wiped my mouth. They both were smiling ear to ear.

"Nice," Nick said as I tried to match my drink but didn't quite make it.

"You guys ever heard of a chaser? It's okay to need one. Drinking vodka straight isn't a flex after you get older," I chuckled.

"I like the taste," John lied.

I laughed again.

"So what do we want to do?" Nick asked both of us as he switched on the tv and found the Spotify application. He then found a 2010s top charts playlist that made me feel old.

"I'm new here, so I'll let you guys decide." I chided as the bottle was handed back to me. I took another long swig. I handed the bottle back and leaned back on the bed, I wasn't a lightweight but it also didn't take much for me to get drunk from straight liquor. My body felt hot.

The ac hummed on the wall under the window. My need to be cool was overpowering. My head was swimming.

"It's so hot in here!" I exclaimed pulling my hair up into a pony and then letting it fall.

John walked over to the ac and clicked the button twice, "Hopefully that will help," he smiled at me," or maybe we have on too many clothes?" he winked at Nick.