Exchange Program Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bucking and squirming and almost couldn't keep it together as he began moving half out and back in again, each time stretching my hole even more.

He began to twist his hand. I screamed. He laughed and slapped my tit.

I put my hands on the top of his head and threw my leg over his shoulder.

He was able to reach his face in to lick my clit.

"Oh fuck. I can't believe your fist is inside me, goddamn." I moaned

"You deserve it you fucking slut!" he pulled his mouth away to say.

I moaned into my hand as his movements become harder, more violent, "Your fucking punching my cervix!"

"And soon I'm going to cum in it," he laughed

I shook. He was so goddamn hot. His hair had curled up in the humidity of the bathroom. His beautiful face nibbling my clit was something out of a dream.

"I'm. Fucking. Cumming!" it came out of nowhere. Quick and hot. It hit me full force. I began to bounce on his hand. Pain and pleasure mingling together. Dancing seductively. It built to the highest peaks and I felt a wild sensation in my pussy. I think I was going to squirt.

"I'm...I'm going to squirt!" I screamed

His eyes glazed. He pulled his hand out of me, the pop was surprising, but not enough to distract me from the immense feeling I was having in my cunt. Pussy juice squirted out of my hole like a fountain right onto his face. My eyes rolled back into my head with pleasure. I couldn't stop shaking. He licked his lips and lapped up the remaining juice from my pussy lips. He slapped my slit and my knees buckled.

"Good fucking girl," he growled.

I shivered. I needed him inside me. On me. All over me.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I need your big cock inside me please." I looked longingly into his eyes and begged.

He turned me around and pushed me up against the tile wall. He took no time thrusting his cock into my stretched hole. He began thrusting rapidly. His panting in my ear kept my lubrication flowing easily. He pulled my hair hard so that my head was tilted back. He kissed me sloppily, biting my lip and growling. I melted into him. I moved my hands to his hips pulling him into me harder.

"Fuck me sir please, harder!" I cried

He pushed my arms away back onto the wall and pushed my back down so my hole was easier to go deeper into. I almost slipped as he furiously pounded my pussy. The wet slapping sounds played off the tile walls. My tits were swinging wildly. He grabbed onto them and slammed me into his pelvis even harder.

I wanted to cry in ecstasy. Every punch of his dick into my cervix made me moan ever louder.

"I'm going to cum in you bitch," he grunted.

"Fill me up. I'm a dirty whore that wants your hot juice."

With a final thrust, I felt his cock quiver inside me. His hot liquid ran into my body. I moaned as he pulled out of me.

He didn't say a word as he picked up the handle and easily popped it back on and turned the water off. I stared at him.

"Step out," he demanded, "you've been a naughty girl. Karlee needs to know how naughty you've been."

I pit formed in my stomach. What if she attacks me for fucking her husband. I can't just assume she is cool with this. When would she be home?

To my surprise, he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder like I was nothing. I was naked. I yelped as he carried me out into the hallway. My nipples immediately hardened as the cool air hit me.

He carried me into the master bedroom and threw me onto the bed. The sheets were so cool and soft under my bare body.

"Don't move," he commanded.

I lay there, mostly in fear until I find out my fate. He walked out of the room, shutting the door.

A couple of minutes went by. My breathing steadied. The soreness in my vag slowly sets in from having a fist in it.

The door swung open to Karlee and Erick standing there. A grin on Erick's face. Karlees was straight.

My heartbeat quickened as I lay there exposed. Erick had adorned a towel to walk around the house. Karlee was still in her blue sundress. They stepped through the door, shutting it behind them. Erick dropped his towel.

My excitement picked back up.

"So, it seems we got ourselves a whore?" she stared at me. I was unsure what to do, "Tie her up, babe," she cooed.

Still unsure, I became to get scared.

"Are you going to hurt me? I'm sorry I fucked your husband," I squeaked.

Karlee and Erick laughed, loudly.

"Well, now, you're going to fuck me." Was all Karlee said as Erick opened a drawer on the dresser. Pulling out two silk ties.

I smiled, thankful this was turning out to be my fantasy instead of a homicide.

"I would love to," I purred.

Karlee slipped her dress off. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts bounced freely. They were perfect. Bronze, tear shaped, and large. They could smother me. Her stomach was taught and trimmed. Untelling of signs of ever having twins.

Her pussy mound wasn't bald but had a landing strip. Erick quickly and expertly tied my wrists to the bars on their headboard. I became excited

"Tell Karlee how you took my fist in your cunt, Cami," he teased.

"Oh wow, we have ourselves an experienced little slut." Karlee laughed, "I bet you can easily take my small fist now."

"I would love your fist in my hole," I looked at Erick, "and your cock in my ass?" I asked questioning.

They looked at each other, "What an eager beaver." he grinned

"You're the one tied up. You'll get what we give you," Karlee stated.

She was now straddling me. I could feel the warmth of her pussy on my belly. She smelled like coconuts.

She continued to move up and sat down directly on my face.

My mouth and nose buried deeply within her snatch. I stuck out my tongue and began to gently find my way around her folds, searching for her clit, and swirling around her warm wet hole.

I focused on her clit, flicking and sucking at different speeds until I found the right combination that made her squeeze my head with her thighs. She moaned.

"Cami also knows her way around a cunt," Karlee sighed. I kept trying to move my hands because I wanted to grab her hips and ass.

Soon enough. I felt Erick between my legs. His hands moved them apart. He slapped my inner thigh again, hard. I yelped into Karlee's pussy.

"No noises baby girl," Karlee cooed as she pushed her snatch harder into my face.

Domineering these two.

I felt Erick's hands grab my tits. Pinching my nipples hard. I wanted to yelp but held it in and focused on Karlee's beautiful wet hole.

Erick's hands traced my body and I almost melted. He found his way back to my pussy. He began licking and flicking my clit the same as I was Karlees.

It was a dream to eat out while eating out.

God I could cum again.

I moaned lightly, seeing if I could get a reaction, however, Karlee was too busy focusing on her cum.

Erick's tongue found my asshole and it felt so good. He was lapping me like a dog from ass to clit.

I began working harder for Karlee. Her hips were grinding so hard into my face and I know I had her juices covering my face. Her noises became louder and quicker. Her hips thrust wildly.

"I'm going to drown you with my cum pretty girl!" she screamed.

Again, I felt like a queen. And sure enough, her juices came out hot and runny on my face. Her musk invaded my mouth and nose as I sucked up every bit of cum she would give me. Her body convulsed on top of me as I was almost unable to continue due to my building orgasm from Erick's tongue.

My legs tensed. Her pussy was still flayed on my face as she was still riding out her cum.

"I'm going to cum!" I panted into her pussy.

"Oh good!" Karlee sighed and jumped back off my face.

She lifted my head by my hair pulling me forward, it startled me but didn't deescalate the intensity building in my pussy.

"Watch yourself fucking cum whore," she demanded.

The forcefulness Karlee brought into the room was wild. It made me explode right there. My juices flowed out of me and down me, wetting the bedding under my ass. I screamed in pleasure.

"Make her squirt," Karlee told Erick.

I was still in the throes of my orgasm. Twitching and thrashing as my walls convulsed violently.

Erick then shoved four fingers in my sopping hole making a small cup with his palm. He fingered my Gspot more aggressively than anyone ever has. Karlee took her hand and pushed down on the lower part of my stomach above my mound.

It was so fucking intense. My eyes rolled in the back of my head. I was gulping for air.

Fuck. I'm gonna piss. My eyes flew open as I tried to close my legs, "I'm going to piss!" I screamed

"Keep going." Karlee grinned, pushing harder on my stomach, "Fucking cum and piss whore."

An orgasm from the gods ripped through my body. My back arched as piss and squirt nozzle out of my cunt. Erick opened his mouth catching it in his mouth and holding it in. He leaned forward and spit it in my face. The hot squirt and piss hit my nose, mouth, and chest. I was too busy convulsing to care.

He kept furiously milking my pussy for more squirt. I feel like I gave all I could give.

I was thrashing against my wrist ties. It was too much, "No more," I whined

"You'll take what you get." Karlee grinned at me.

My face was hot and wet. I lay there for a movement feeling unable to move or even breathe without immense effort.

Erick proceeded to lift my legs onto his shoulders. He drove his engorged cock into my throbbing hole. It made a squelching sound with each pump.

Karlee came beside me and began to rub and play with my clit.

The stimulation was insane. It was almost painful, raw. But somehow, I kept feeling pleasure with every thrust and rub and pinch. Karlee slapped my tits and stomach making me howl.

She and Erick began to make out as he was grinding deep into my canal. I am almost jealous. I whimpered.

"Feel left out?" Karlee teased.

"Kiss her babe." Erick mused.

Karlee straddled me again and began kissing and licking my face. She stuck her tongue in my mouth. She grabbed my face at my jaw holding it slightly open. She gathered spit into her mouth and spit directly into my mouth.

I swallowed hard. There were so many sensations around me- sight, smell, taste, sound, touch. I was being bombarded with all new senses.

Erick's dick was being pounded into my cervix relentlessly. Karlee went back to playing with my clit with her hand and now her tongue. All I could do was moan and whine.

"Are you exhausted you little fuck slut?" Erick howled.

"Yes sir." I whimpered.

"Awww too bad, I want to fuck your ass now." Erick pulled out of my dripping hole and lifted me easily, the silk ties sliding up the bars.

He pulled himself under me and laid me down on his chest. The anxious knot began to start in my stomach.

Karlee was the one at my bottom now. She pulled my ass apart and spit in it so she was able to stuff two fingers in there. Twisting them around, she tried to bore out my ass for his dick. She stuck her fingers in my gape and pulled out my juices to rub on his cock as lube.

I was breathing heavily as she helped lower me on his cock.

I winced and felt my body tighten as his head evaded my still-tight asshole. My head was laying beside ericks, cheek to cheek. He began rubbing my tits and sensually kissing my cheek and neck and shoulder

"Relax," he whispered in my ear.

I focused on the sensations of him kissing me softly and I breathed out, letting the tension out in my muscles, including my vag and sphincter. "Good girl" Karlee yipped as she continued to push me down onto his enormous erection.

He was now fully embedded in my asshole. I could feel the whole of his cock in my bowels, stretching my walls. He began thrusting gently.

He grabbed my hair with his hand, wrapping my hair around and through his fingers. He pulled hard. I screamed pitifully but was soon gagged by his other hand. He put 3 fingers in my mouth just as Karlee was pushing three, then four, then her whole hand into my gaping, aching, cunt.

I felt utterly stuffed, "Fuckkkk!" I screamed through his fingers.

"Yeah, you fucking slut. Now you have a fist in your pussy and a dick in your ass and I bet you love feeling full." Karlee mused.

Erick began thrusting harder, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks. Karlee began pushing deeper inside me so that some of her forearms were in my deep canal

"Fuck look at you slut. Little whore. I fucking love it, you wanted my cock and my wife's hand, didn't you? This is what you're here for." Erick began whispering in my ear.

The pain was almost overshadowing the pleasure but it was soon becoming easier as I heard his voice and my cunt began shaping around Karlee's fist and arm.

I could feel both of their appendages inside me. Karlee began to stroke Erick's dick while inside my pussy hole.

I couldn't help but pant and moan wildly while thrusting and thrashing about. Erick's hands were now vices on my tits or my waist. Karlee was cunt punching me hard.

Erick suddenly pulled his dick out of my ass with a light "pop" I was alarmed, but even more alarmed as he jammed it into my pussy under Karle's fist.

"Ooooooo FUCK!" I screamed. My pussy was ripped open even more. The sensations of both fist and dick were too intense. The pain overlapped the pleasure and I began to thrash more. Erick held me tightly around my stomach. Erick was moaning intensely in my ear. The feelings in my cunt hole were indescribable.

"I'm jacking him off inside your gaping massive cunt!" Karlee laughed "Fuck you slut I want to record this," she said

"Goddamn baby jack my dick. This carnivorous hole is so magical." Ericks breath on my ear tickled.

I tried to steady my breathing and focus on the pleasure. Telling myself I liked it. I was a slut. And it was my pleasure to be here. I felt another orgasm building as they were both in my hole. It was

Climbing to heights unreachable, "Oh fuck I want to cum on your fist and dick. Please cum with me. Cum in me sir. I need your hot cum inside me!" I squeaked as I ground my hips hard on her fist and his cock.

"Fuckkkk." Erick hissed as he began to thrust even faster. Karlee's hand was trying to open and then close inside me around his dick, pounding against my g spot, she put began to rub my swollen clit between her fingers.

Lightening shot through me and I began to moan as loud as ever as I felt the inevitable toppling of my climax. It came in hot waves, my pussy beginning to convulse and throb and squeeze

"You are so tight around my fist." Karlee mused.

"I'm fucking cumming!" I wailed

"I'm going to cum in your pussy." Erick grunted into my ear as I felt his dick begin to fountain inside me as he filled me with his hot liquid. My juices dripped down Karle's arm. Creamy and warm.

She removed her fist abruptly with a "pop". I was so alarmed I howled.

Erick pulled out of me next, leaving me feeling gaped open. A mess of holes and cum.

"Look at your whore pussy. Stretched and fucked." Erick said as he stood up to survey the damage, "What a perfect little fuck slut." he purred.

I was too tired to speak. I felt wrecked. I wanted to pass out. I still can't believe all of this happened.

Karlee untied my wrists. My arms had gone numb a while ago so they just fell to my sides. She petted my head and removed the hair from my face.

"Now you can shower " She kissed my forehead.

"I have a feeling this is going to be an amazing vacation," I whispered, my voice hoarse from straining.

"We're so lucky to have you." Erick cooed.

This is going to be a fantasy summer.