Exchange Student from Japan

Story Info
I helped my Japanese friend with her bucket list.
1.8k words
4.34
13.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up to the almost empty airport's parking lot. It was a small airport next to a medium-sized city, so there were next to none flights at night.

Once I parked the car and turned it off my passenger turned to me.

'I wanted to thank you,' said Mizuki with her cute Japanese accent. 'You really made my last three months special. I'm glad I went on this student exchange program.'

'Don't mention it,' I replied. 'I love hanging out with you.'

'I'm very glad to hear that. Say, I know you already helped me plenty, but could I ask you to help me with one more thing?'

'Of course. What is it?'

Mizuki reached over and kissed me straight on the lips. Her tongue sneaked into my mouth.

'I want to make love to a European,' she whispered into my ear, as she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

'I heard European lovers take care of their partners. They're gentle, sensual, and most of all, selfless,' Mizuki said as she squeezed my hand making me grope her breast.

'Will you show me, please?' she pleaded, staring intensely into my eyes, as her pupils turned heart-shaped and started glowing pink.

Flabbergasted by her initiative it took me a second to process what she said. When it clicked I responded by gently cupping her chin and slowly pulled her in for another kiss.

This time I took the lead and explored her mouth.

My hands were that of a sculptor studying her perfectly-sized chest.

Her moans pulled my own passion to its height. I felt her hand land on my jeans searching for the embodiment of said passion. Once she found it she started rubbing it completing our sensual loop.

The pressure inside us was building higher and higher.

Her every touch was sending an electricity-like sensation all over my skin.

We quickly realized we could not develop our love further on the tight front seats, so we moved to the back seats, which was more of a couch. When I was entering I silently thanked the previous owner of this car, that he put tinted glass in.

Once inside our bodies connected again, as if the passion was so great it generated a gravity field.

Mizuki split the kiss and while maintaining intense eye contact she started undoing buttons on her shirt with her slender pale fingers.

One by one, her shirt came loose and revealed her black lace bra, which was matching her silky smooth straight hair.

In the meantime I was unbuttoning my own shirt.

When her shirt hit the floor she straightened her back pronouncing her perfect breasts even more, twisted her head cutely to the side, while still maintaining eye contact and said 'Do you like what you see? I got it specifically for you.'

My eyes rolled from her heart-shaped face, to her slender neck, to her eye-catching cleavage and finally to her flat belly surrounded by enticing wide hips.

The more I stared the more her face flushed and her body fidgeted in anticipation.

'You look amazing. I always found you perfect,' was all I could muster with such beauty just arm's length away.

Mizuki smiled sweetly and reached for my belt.

I gently grabbed her hand.

She looked surprised.

'We will get to that. Now let me show you how selfless Europeans are,' I said as I maneuvered Mizuki to lie down on the couch and hovered over her lower half.

'I... I never received something like this. I'm nervous,' she confessed.

'Really? Then you will like this. Or maybe you would like me to stop?'

'No... please, show me. I'm all yours.'

When a lady speaks those words you should never keep her waiting. I took her shoes off, unbuttoned her pants and slowly took them off.

Her panties were matching her bra. Her thighs were perfectly wide enough, and her legs were long and deliciously shaped with pretty feet.

I leaned down and started kissing her inner thighs. My hands came under her bottom and started massaging her cheeks. I could smell her excitement, which increased my own blood flow.

After the foreplay went on like this for a couple of minutes Mizuki said huskily 'Oh, Kami, please stop toying with me... I can't take it anymore.'

Her body was fidgeting under my touch.

I slowly took her panties off. Her womanhood was completely shaved, slightly glistening in the moonlight.

My kisses moved towards her core inch by inch. Her breath was getting deeper with each kiss.

My lips and tongue touched her. She immediately arched her back and moaned.

At first I started slowly moving my tongue around. Up, down, left, right, in circles.

Her juices were overflowing my taste buds and my smell.

Her moans were like beautiful music to my ears.

It was all driving me crazy.

'Oh, yes!' she whisper-screamed.

With every minute I picked up my pace.

My hands reached her breasts to multiply her pleasure.

Somewhere down the line she unbuckled the bra to grant me easier access. Her breasts were hot, perky and perfectly shaped.

'I'm close...,' she whispered huskily, her hips rocking back and forth.

I kept my pace, which was already pretty fast, but not too intense.

The perfect pace for Mizuki.

Her moans melted into a beautiful crescendo, going higher and higher towards a climax.

Her hands sneaked into my hair and grabbed a fistful in anticipation.

'Yes!' Mizuki screamed.

Her back arched pushing her breasts into the air.

Her mouth flew open, but no scream came out.

Her core contracted under my tongue, and released even more juices.

Her hands grabbed my hair even tighter and pushed my head deeper towards herself.

She stayed like that for a couple of seconds, as if frozen in time.

My tongue never stopped moving. Never breaking the perfect pace.

'Aah!' Mizuki squeezed out one short scream, and went silent again. Never breaking her tense pose.

She froze for a couple seconds more.

'Oh, Kami!' she screamed as a second wave rolled over her body. Starting at her core, ending at her curled toes and fingers. Her hips buckled once.

That almost made me break contact, but I held on.

After a couple of more seconds, her body unfroze and she began to breathe deeply, as if she finished a marathon.

I was slowly winding down my pace. Bringing Mizuki slowly back to earth.

I sat back up on the couch with her juices on my chin, while Mizuki lied and breathed deeply. Her breasts were rising and falling with every breath.

'That... was... wow... I... wow...,'

'I guessed you liked it?'

'I... can't think... straight...,' Mizuki replied, making me giggle.

After a minute Mizuki regained her breath. She sat up and immediately kissed me, completely disregarding the fact where my mouth just was.

'Thank you, I never imagined it could be so amazing.'

'The pleasure is all mine.'

'Oh, it will be, once I'm done with you.'

Miuzki unbuckled my belt and took off my pants, taking my underwear with them.

She brought her leg over my lap and positioned herself above me.

'Now sit back and relax. I want to repay the favor,' she whispered, staring deeply into my eyes. 'And don't worry, I'm on a pill.'

'You planned this, didn't you?' I asked half-jokingly with a smile.

'Of course, I've wanted to claim you, since the moment we met,' she said hungirly while lowering herself onto me.

Before my tip touched her I could already feel the heat coming from her, like a quick sign split-second before the grand act.

When my head entered her it felt as if my manhood was being covered with a perfectly silky smooth hot blanket.

Her heat was spreading into my body, spreading everywhere, and once it reached my head it made my brain tingle with pleasure.

She lowered herself slowly and I could feel every centimeter of it.

Her tunnel was engulfing my rod delightfully tight. Rubbing it so sensationally it was driving me crazy.

When she took me fully the heat I felt was exquisite. All that heat, all that pleasure coming from one place.

It was divine.

'Got ya,' she whispered jokingly.

'You certainly do... You feel absolutely amazing... Are you comfortable?'

'Yes, very,' she smiled. 'Now sit back and relax. I will take care of you.'

She put her hands on my shoulders.

She started rising herself slowly on her knees and slowly lowering herself, pumping the pressure inside of me.

Her tunnel was rubbing me in the best way possible.

So tight.

So warm.

So smooth.

So divine.

'Do you like it?' she asked.

'I love it,' I replied between my deep breaths.

Every time she lowered herself I felt as if tight rings went over my groove, sending sparks inside my brain and bringing the heat even higher.

'Oh, Mizuki,' I moaned.

'Yes, feel me, my love. It's all yours.'

She quickened her space, building my pressure even faster.

'Oh, Miuzki, I'm close!'

'Yes! Cum for me! Cum inside me!' she said hurriedly.

Couple of strokes later my seal broke, the pressure inside my manhood burst. Waves of pleasure spread all over my body. Reaching my arms and my toes.

When my orgasm hit I grabbed her hips and pushed her down. My instincts took over my body and tried to push my seed as deep inside her as possible.

My hips buckled. Once. Twice. Thrice. Each time a new wave of pleasure hit me.

I only knew divine pleasure. That is all I was feeling at that moment.

Pleasure and warmth.

Both coming from the place Mizuki and I were connected.

When the pressure subdued I released Mizuki's hips. My head hit the headrest and I started to breathe deeply.

'I guess you liked it?' she asked.

'I can't... think straight...,' I mimicked her.

She giggled.

Mizuki leaned on me, and we hugged. We stayed in our lover's embrace for a little bit and exchanged kisses.

'Could you pass me my panties, please?'

I obliged, wondering what she had in her mind.

Mizuki took her panties, then in one smooth motion she got off of my lap and lay down on her back.

The moment my manhood left her body she put her hand on her womanhood, keeping our juices inside.

She then put on her panties without spilling anything.

She met my surprised gaze and said 'That's my second thing on the bucket list - take a souvenir home with me.'

'More like in you,' I said with a smile.

'Exactly,' she smiled too.

'You have no idea how much you turn me on.'

Mizuki got up and kissed me.

'And you have no idea how much you turn me on.'

We spent a couple of minutes kissing and putting our clothes on.

I accompanied her to baggage claim and up to security, where we had a tearful goodbye.

I watched her plane take off, headed for Japan.

Mizuki left my life, with my heart in her hands, and my seed inside her.