All Comments on 'Exchange Student Pt. 02'

by ExchangeStudent

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay!!!

I really like this story and I can't wait for the next part... I wonder what's going through Chris's head :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

I think this story has great potential, but I can't help feeling rushed. This is the second chapter already, and I've yet to get a sense of who you protagonists are - besides "the bully" and "the exchange student". I got the feeling that after the night they had sex some time had passed, and then you go on to mention only a week had elapsed! The swim team was doing good, Grig was getting good grades, he'd met and befriended Matt, his friends had become like his second family - so much so that there were no secrets between them and Grig felt very comfortable discussing losing his virginity - in the span of ONE WEEK?!

As a reader I want to immerse myself in the story and like/dislike the characters so that I can laugh, cry, cheer, feel anger, sadness and joy along with them. I want to forget the real world and go on someone else's rollercoaster - if only for a little while. Please develop your characters and story further and let us (the readers) get to know you (the writer) and the world and people you are bringing to life for us - even if it takes longer between postings.

I would encourage you to read the works by jfinn, cia, night tempest, and gweall (to name a few). They are very acomplished authors and perfect examples of what I mean by letting us get to know your characters and live out your story. This is your first story and you can only learn and develop your skills from here on.

Thank you for listening. I wish you the best and look forward to reading more of your works. Kat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't leave us hangin'!!!!

please we need more!!!! great story btw :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gotta see more

Very very curious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

intrigued, wondering what chris will do. Will he continue to treat him so badly and like a piece of ass? Moreso, will Grig let him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOTTTT AND NOT

the sex scene was soo hot and the story is beginin to turn out to be good ,tell u what,dont make a one page chapter and it will be amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cool

yaiy I hope it's gonna be a romantic. always good to read a playboy finally falls in love. but I'll just wait and follow your story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i love it!...when is chapter 3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story! I'm glad that you didn't give us one of those cliche love stories when suddenly the jock falls for the nerd, instead there is real lust and real hurt, his first time is an emotionally draining experience and it's more realistic than the most lovey dovey stuff here, excellent writing!

Can't wait to read next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous