All Comments on 'Exchange Students'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
sacksackover 15 years ago
When a story is this long.....

it woul truly benefit from being presented as 3-4 bite sized readable chunks. As to the story itself, I felt at times it was more analytical than erotic. The gender and pronoun changes were a bit hard to follow. Still, there is nothing like this on Lit. Bravo!

sacksackover 15 years ago
When a story is this long.....

it woul truly benefit from being presented as 3-4 bite sized readable chunks. As to the story itself, I felt at times it was more analytical than erotic. The gender and pronoun changes were a bit hard to follow. Still, there is nothing like this on Lit. Bravo!

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinover 15 years ago
Very nice

This was a very well done story! i enjoyed it a lot, and its nice to find a story that is both long enough to really get into and written well enough to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy

Usually I don't like or read truly transsexual stories, but I am glad I read this one. Great job!! Very sexy story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent idea

I agree to one of my predecessors: The amount of pages could be frightening. Divided in a couple of chapters would be nice. But I am glad I did it anyway. Very funny and well written. Usually I avoid the hetero stuff - but this time I really don't regret. Hanna

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story, it was very imaginative and well written. I would definitely like to see this story continue a bit further.

calebjonescalebjonesover 15 years ago
super story!

very well written and edited.

I'd very much like to see a sequel, they don't even know the professor can't reverse them yet~ lets see them mingle with friends who now see them in a new light/(body)and deal with daily gender differences beyond shopping They have to go to a college party and get a bit drunk and give in to a few ill considered urges perhaps?

And if they are stuck forever they have a lot to learn and discover besides sex as a new gender and as a new identity! Do they swap all their classes at college? do they tell their friends? family? Will the prof publish his paper and win the noble prize?

And more of the professor, he's a great character. maybe he wants to 'observe' michael in another impromtu setting. if they are truly stuck do they make the prof pay? blackmail him? or work with him to fix everything?

lots more potential here! don't stop now!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I Left This One of Mr. Petersunn's Stories Until Last-Was I Surprised!

I was not really interested in sci-fi sex or transsexuals which are abhorrent to me, but I was really wrong about this story. It was erotic, somewhat predictable after unscrambling the confusion of him and her, and really interesting. Situations were normal, intimacy was normal until one tried to imagine doing it from the other gender's viewpoint and physique. As long as it was, Charles did his usual great job of description of even the most uninteresting items (like tampons, for example). I think I've read all of Charles' entries, and although it is hard to compare the earlier readings with those done more recently, I believe this one is the best. And, as most, it has the potential for many sequels. So, I'm waiting for more, Mr. Petersunn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was both fascinating and hot. I don't normally go for this sort of thing, but this story has me hooked. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the end is not the end

please finish it!

did mike stay a girl?

is marcia still a guy???

we need to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RebelKRebelKover 12 years ago

Excellent story

would really like to see a sequel ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved the story

Thought the story was well crafted. I do believe a sequel should be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
must know how things are going to turn out Great story.

must know how things are going to turn out Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice!!

I enjoyed reading your story thanks for righting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want more.

This story is very well written. The concept, the build, the detail and subject confusion all worked so well. This is superior delivery by someone very skilled in character and situational development. There was humor as well as passion, innocence and discovery. I hated to see the story end. Hopefully we'll meet Marcia and Michael again; however, in the meantime, bravo Mr. Petersunn, we absolutely loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel!!!!!!!!!

so do they change back????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Zowie!

One of the best and most imaginative stories I've seen in quite a while. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Transfixing

Very much liked this story. Don't obsess about pronouns. Make it longer. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
fairly enjoyed that one.

great story, very well written!

nemanja1503nemanja15035 months ago

Looking at your last update you are long gone but I still want to say I love this story, and I keep coming back to it. It is such a fresh idea, at least to me, and you execute it perfectly. The setup is good, I like the "50s" vibe to your stories too, and the sexual payoff is even better. Your sex scenes are long, passivate, expressive, just great. I loved The Cornholing Championship too, it was actually the first one of yours I ever read, but certainly not the last.

Anyway I hope you come back or at least read this message because I want you to know you're good.... aaand if I'm really dreaming a part two of this would be *chef's kiss*

Cy around, hopefully ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous