Exchanging Valentines's Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of stroking, Sherri leaned forward and licked the head of my cock gently like she was just tasting the top of an ice cream cone. She continued the stroking and slight licking as she slowly wet the entire tip of my penis. In one motion, Sherri pulled down the skin wrapped around my cock and took its head into her mouth. She didn't go any further, she just kept my head her mouth and continued to swirl her tongue around it. Now and again, she would lick the opening causing my dick to twitch in her mouth.

I had one hand holding myself up, while I had wrapped the other into Sherri's curly blonde hair. She swirled her tongue around my dick, she looked up and made eye contact with me. As she did, she plunged down taking my entire length into her mouth. I moaned out loud at the sensation of her taking me deep into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times as I felt the pressure building in me. Just as quickly as she started, she lifted her head and my cock popped out of her mouth.

Sherri leaned over and opened the bottom drawer of her night stand. When she leaned back, I saw she had a plastic bottle of flavored lubricant in her hand.

"Don't come yet, babe" she started. "I have a little Valentine's gift for you, now."

With that, Sherri peeled one strap off her shoulder and lifted her arm out. She did the same on the other side and pushed the top of her chemise down, exposing her tits. They had definitely changed during the first part of her pregnancy. They were larger and seemed...fuller. Her areolae had darkened and showed against her pale skin. Sherri opened the lube and poured some into the cleft of her breasts. As it dripped down, she used her hands to spread it all over her breasts, making sure to cover her inner valley. Sherri put down the bottle and propped herself up a little higher. She leaned forward and using her hands, spread her tits open until they enveloped my rock-hard unit. She then pushed them together, creating a slick warm tunnel for my cock. Sherri began raising and lowering her body, fucking me with her tits. Over the years, I had fucked her pussy, her mouth and even her ass on a rare occasion, but this was a first with her. Her normally smaller tits weren't the best for this sort of action, but thanks to her condition, she now had an amazing set of pillowy tits to fuck.

Sherri was squeezing and gripping her tits as she continued to stroke my rigid cock. Each movement of her hands and torso cause different sensations around me. I could only moan as she continued her efforts to make me come. After working her tits up and down my cock repeatedly, Sherri came up with a new twist, as my cock would emerge from the top of her cleavage, she leaned forward with her head and started to lick and suck as best she could. The added moisture from her mouth increased the sensations, bringing me closer to shooting my load. Sherri sensed this and pushed her tits together even tighter.

"That's it baby...fuck my titties. I want you to shoot your hot cum all over my big pregnant tits." I was now thrusting up into her cleavage taking over the motions from her. I was literally fucking my wife's tits for the first time ever. She was read to send me of the edge at that point.

"And just think, the bigger my tits get, the better you can fuck them. Do it Jay, shoot that load all into my titties. Fuck my tits. Come, baby, come!"

With that, I followed her command and started to shoot waves of cum. The first shot hit her in the chin and mouth, but she quickly pressed my cock back down so that the rest of my cum splattered her neck, torso and tits. As the last spurt of cum landed, I fell back onto the bed and watched Sherri begin rubbing my cream into her tits. She made sure spread it all over her tits, taking time to work it into her cleavage and on to her nipples. By the time she was done, her entire chest was a shiny mix of lubricant, sweat and cum. Sherri pulled herself up off the floor and pushed me over on to the bed.

"Since you're probably going to need some time to recharge, how about you see your next Valentine's day present?"

Sherri settled herself in on the bed with her back up against the pile of pillows. She reached down and pulled up the short red skirt of her chemise to reveal a completely bare pussy. She saw the shocked expression on my face and explained, "When we were at the spa, Linda convinced me to get a little extra done. You like?"

"I definitely like!"

"Then get down there and show me." I didn't wait for her to say another word as I moved down on the bed and settled with my face between her thighs. I began kissing up one of her inner thighs before switching over and kissing down the other, never touching her pussy. Sherri was having none of it, however.

"No teasing tonight, Jay. I want to feel your tongue on my bare pussy."

I looked up from between her thighs and saw just how wanton she looked. Her newly curly hair was spread over the pillows, her red lipstick smeared over her lips. Her tits were still exposed and shining from her recent tit fuck and her entire chemise was bundled at her belly to give me access to her pussy.

Instead of building up to anything, I plunged my head into her and immediately began probing her pussy with my tongue. Sherri let out a huge moan as I began to lick her pussy lips and flick her clit with my tongue.

"Babe...that's so good. I've missed your tongue on me so much."

Sherri would sometimes shave her pussy bare, but even before her pregnancy she was more apt to keep it closely trimmed. I had always loved the feel of her completely smooth, so I was enjoying every second of it. I was using less technique and more pure passion and lust. I was alternating between licking her smooth lips to fucking her as deep as I could with my tongue. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter as I lapped at her cleft trying to taste as much as I could of her juices.

At one point, I wrapped my lips around her engorged clit and started to suck on it while I flicked it with my tongue.

"Uggghhhh....that's it. Do that. You're going to make me come."

Sherri had her hands wrapped up in my hair and was pulling me tighter and tighter into her pussy. I was doing my best to breathe from my nose as I kept licking, kissing and sucking with my mouth. Sherri was bucking her hips against me, fucking my face trying to reach her climax. I knew she was close, so I sucked on her clit as hard as I could as I brought my hand up and inserted two fingers into her. That was all it took.

Sherri gripped my head and screamed so loudly, someone would think there was a murder taking place. As she thrusted her pussy against me, a flood of juices came pouring out of her pussy. She had never squirted before, so it caught me surprise. In my attempt to breathe and suck as her juices hit me, I actually started to choke and cough a bit. I pulled out my fingers and pushed myself away from Sherri as I coughed and tried to get my breath back.

Sherri didn't notice any of this as she had brought her hand back down to her pussy and was rubbing herself to a second orgasm. It only took a matter of seconds before she was gasping for air and another stream of cum shot out of her pussy onto the bedspread.

If she looked hot before, now she looked positively slutty. Her legs were splayed wide open and her pussy was literally dripping with juices. She was still working through some orgasmic aftershocks so her hips were spasming, causing her engorged tits to shake. Her hair was matted to her forehead and sweat was dripping off her tits.

Watching her, my cock was back at full strength and I wanted nothing more than to be inside her. I moved myself back up to the top of the bed and pulled Sherri closer to me. As she opened her eyes, she started to lean in for a kiss before pushing me away a bit.

"Babe. I'm so sorry. I've never squirted like that before. I should have warned you, but I didn't have time."

"It's ok. Trust me. I just caught me off guard."

"Must be some pregnancy thing. But can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"You are covered in cum. Normally, I don't mind, but it's really strong. Can you just go wash your face? It smells so strong on you. Again...normally I don't mind but..."

"I know" I interrupted, "it's a pregnancy thing!" I jumped out of bed with my cock bobbing in front of me and went to the bathroom. I grabbed some face soap and thoroughly washed my face and chin. When I got back to the bedroom, Sherri had finally removed the last of her lingerie and was waiting for me. As I climbed back into bed, I hesitated for the first time.

"Uh...what's the best way to do this? I don't want to hurt anything."

Sherri pushed me on to my back and lifted her leg over to straddle me.

"Don't worry. You're not going to hurt me or the baby. Let me get on top of you so I can control everything."

Sherri then reached under herself and guided my cock into her pussy for the first time in months. I always loved fucking Sherri after she came because it was always an amazing mixture of wetness and tightness. Her pussy walls were swollen and tight from her orgasm but at the time she was so well lubricated that I slid right in. As I felt her pussy lips bottom out on the base of my cock, she paused and just gently rocked back and forth, getting used to having me back inside her.

"Jay, this feels so good. I feel so full. I love your cock. You know that, right? I love having you inside me again."

"I love being inside you babe."

"Just give me a minute to get used to having you inside me. It's been so long." Sherri paused with me deep inside as she got used to the feeling. Despite the fact that she was barely moving, I could feel her pussy walls pulsating around me. I could feel her slowly stretching and loosening as we stayed connected. And as she loosened, she began rocking her hips back and forth again.

I couldn't help but moan as she increased the speed of her movements, "Mmmmmmm...babe. You feel amazing on my cock."

I reached up and cupped her swollen tits, using my thumbs to stroke and tease her nipples. Her tits were still slick from earlier and felt her nipples hardening as I played with them. Sherri, meanwhile, was picking up the speed and intensity of her motion. She was no longer gently rocking on my cock but was now actively riding me in more of an up and down motion. I could feel her soaked pussy rise off my cock until it felt like I would slide out, before feeling her plunge back down my shaft. With every thrust, Sherri was letting out small, breathy grunts as her pussy lips slid up and down my cock.

Sherri stopped for a second and shifted her position, leaning her torso toward me.

"Suck on my tits, babe. I want you to lick them clean."

I momentarily paused because in all truthfulness, I didn't love the idea of licking my own dried cum off her chest. Over the course of our relationship, there had been a few times when, after coming inside Sherri, she had asked me to lick her to orgasm. I never savored the taste or action of eating my own creampie from her, but always figured that I owed it to her for all sexual acts she tried for my benefit. From oral to anal to a couple of rare threesomes, the least I could do was lick a bit of my own cum to make her happy.

Sherri was presenting her tits to me as she continued to ride me. I cupped them both and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of her sweat and my cum mixed with some of the remaining lubricant. Sherri pressed her tit further into my mouth as she moaned even louder. I ran my tongue around her nipple before flicking it, causing it to pucker in my mouth. Sherri was driving her pussy on to my cock as I switched to her other breast. I was greeted by the same taste and felt the familiar stiffening of her nipple again.

I wasn't sure if it was the pregnancy, but Sherri was clearly responding more to the stimulation of her tits. The more I licked and sucked, the harder she rode me. She was alternating between driving up and down on my cock and grinding her bare pussy on my pelvis. I had a solid grip on both her tits and continued to suck them clean.

Sherri hit her peak and knocked my arms away collapsing on to my chest. Her pussy was spasming around my cock as I felt another spurt of juices flow out over my thighs. Sherri was panting as she rode out her second climax of the night. I had my hands on her ass, as she continued small movements until her orgasm subsided.

"Oh, Jay, that was so good" she moaned into my ear. "But I want to feel your cum in me." As Sherri talked, she shifted so that my cock was just barely inside her. Her pussy lips were grabbing the head of my cock, driving me crazy. She kept up the small movements, sending bolts of arousal around my sensitive cock head. My dick stiffened and I could feel my balls start to tighten. Sherri felt it too and did what she knew would work to send me over the edge.

"Yeah, baby, that's it. Come in my pussy." Sherri was now picking up her speed on my cock again. "I want to feel your cum shoot deep inside me. Can you do that for me baby?"

"Unnngghhhh... Babe, keep talking. I'm close. So, so, close."

"Yeah? You like that baby? You like when I talk dirty?"

"Yes. Please. Tell me what you want. Tell me..."

"You know what I want. I want to feel your hot cum in me again. Just like the night you put this baby in me. I want to feel your cum in my hot...wet...cunt."

Hearing those final words set me off. I grabbed Sherri's ass even tighter as my cock exploded inside of her. I shot my load into her pussy and kept thrusting until I felt the last spurt come out. We were both hot and sweaty, covered in a mixture of our combined juices. I could feel her fuller belly pressed against me as my cum and her juices flowed out of her. After a few minutes, Sherri rolled off of me and I felt even more cum flow out of her empty pussy.

She was the first to speak, "Jay. That was amazing. Thank you for an amazing day."

"Babe. Thank you for an awesome night. That was crazy."

Sherri stood up and wavered a bit as she stood. "I'm going to take a shower, alone!" she said with a smirk. But so you know, you have Linda to thank for some of that tonight. She talked me into going bare again and had some suggestions for me to try tonight."

"I guess I'll be sure to thank her next time I see her."

As Sherri sauntered away, she left me with the final piece of my Valentine's Day gift, "Well, I was serious when I invited her join us tonight. And I didn't mean for just for dinner. So maybe keep next Saturday night clear just in case she's free."

As the bathroom door closed behind her, the last thing I saw was Sherri's heart-shaped bottom give me a final wiggle, which was an appropriate end to our Valentine's Day.

12