Exclusive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone applauded as we stopped, I felt pretty good, but I was also happy to slow down as I wasn't quite as fit as I needed to be to dance like that. I'd hardly settled into my son's arms, when I heard Max say, "Greg my old mate, you can't monopolise the only beautiful woman here, do you mind if I cut in?" Greg looked at me, I shrugged, and an instant later, I found out how, 'hung' Max was, as he deliberately pressed himself hard against me.

He certainly felt very big, and by the smirk on his face he knew that I was aware of it. I had the options of looking at him grinning at me, knowing that I could feel him against me, or putting my head onto his shoulder. The four drinks I'd had, and the hectic dancing had taken a lot out of me, and so I ended up with my head on his shoulder, but we both knew what I could feel pressing into me.

The instant my head was on his shoulder, his hand was on my arse. I pulled back sharply, looked at him, coughed, and waited until he'd removed his hand. I then went back to having my head on his shoulder saying as I did, "Why do you guys always have to spoil things?"

Max shrugged, smiled, and then said, "Sorry," but he didn't sound at all sincere, the grin on his face didn't help his cause either.

We went back to our dance which'd just become nothing more than a sway, because of there now being too many people on the rather small dance floor. It was quite nice dancing with him pressing himself against me, and I must say that he was making a big impression on me...in more ways than one.

Max felt my relaxing against him, and despite my saying that he'd spoiled things, his hand slipped down my back, paused for a moment testing the waters, and then moved it down until he was again cupping my left cheek in his hand. I left it there for a few seconds before I pulled back from him, looked directly into his eyes, and said simply, "Max!!?" as I raised my eyebrows at him.

He gave me a boyish grin, leaned down and said softly into my ear, "No one can see." Conversations that both of us had had with Cathie, were now coming into play.

"Is that all you're concerned about?" I was rolling my eyes and half smiling as I said it.

His answer was to pull me back against him, and again pressed himself into me. He was very sure of himself, maybe being hung did that for a man. His dick seemed to have got even bigger now.

I didn't know if it was the drink or Cathies words, but for whatever reason, his feeling my bum didn't seem so offensive now. In fact, I was quite enjoying it, it had of course been a long time since anyone had touched me there...or anywhere else for that matter, and as no one could see, or at least I hoped not, I let him go at it unhindered.

Just maybe Cathies words were having an effect on me.

Fortunately, that was the last dance in the set, and even as he walked me back to the table, he still had his hand on my bum, I hoped that it was still the case that no one could see. But I guess that the drinks helped me to ignore his hand, and of course the possibilities of my accepting my sisters' advice, was now firmly in the back of my mind.

I watched the others dancing as we sat out the next set. What caught my eyes were Alex and Rick dirty dancing with a woman that I recognised from the high school community called Teresa, whom I knew was divorced. When I say dirty dancing, it was really a dirty dancing sandwich with Teresa between Alex and Rick, with both of them grinding their hips into her. At first, she was facing Rick, but when she said something to him, he moved back for a moment, she turned around, and instantly she was back to being dry humped again by the two boys.

I saw Rick wink at his mate, and a warmth ran up along my inner thighs from my knees to my groin, as those words, 'tag team' hammered into my brain. In that instant, I realised that they had indeed had that in mind for me.

I thought about Teresa, who I guessed was two or three years younger than I, but was certainly a lot older than the two boys. Lost in my own world, I muttered to myself, "Possibilities, endless possibilities." What had I been missing out on? I had to admit that my sisters' words now had a whole new meaning for me.

We had a great night, and I enjoyed playing up to Max, in fact the last time we danced before leaving, I'd been the one to ask him to dance. I'd had five drinks by now, at least I think it was five, and as it was almost time to go home, I let him play with my bum again as the floor was still crowded enough for me to think that no one would be able to see him this time also.

He of course had to push the envelope a bit, and soon his fingers were touching something that he shouldn't have. I didn't care as I'd made the decision that I wanted to take Cathies advice, and get to see more of what I could only imagine, as I felt it pressing against me again.

Just before the dance ended, Max said, "I've got your number, I'll call you tomorrow." I should have played a little harder to get, but without thinking said, "No not tomorrow, Greg's home, call me Monday night after work."

By now Alex, Rick and Teresa had departed, leaving no one in any doubts about what they were up to. As I walked a little unsteadily to our car my mind was full of the thoughts of them and what they would have been doing to her by now. The term, 'spit roast' and, 'Teresa sandwich', were two that were going through my mind.

Greg held the door for me, and I was quite careless as I slid into the seat, so that before I realised it Greg, and some of his mates would have seen the very skimpy red satin underwear that I was wearing. I shrugged it off, as by that time Greg had closed the door and the moment was over. It did however do nothing to put out the fire raging behind that small piece of red material.

As Greg drove home, I was so horny, I knew that I was going to have something to take care of when we got home. The problem I had, was that I was always noisy when I came, and the bedrooms weren't that far apart. So I was going to have to wait for Greg to go to sleep, and then go downstairs to the den to do the deed.

We drove in silence as I thought about Alex, Rick and Teresa, and again tried to imagine what stage their orgy might have progressed to by now. I also thought about Max and his appendage, it felt very impressive, and seemed to get bigger every time he pressed it into me. As a matter of fact, I could still feel it against my stomach even as we drove home.

Suddenly Greg swore and slammed on the breaks only just stopping in time to avoid running into the car in front, "Sorry," he mumbled sheepishly.

I looked across at him, and then after a few seconds went back to my fantasy, but was a little surprised to see Greg looking at me from time to time, just quick little glances out of the corner of his eye as he drove. At first, I'd thought that he was checking on me because I was drunk.

But then I worked out that he wasn't looking at me, he was instead looking at my legs, which were well and truly on show due to my carelessness in sliding down into the seat. A quick glance showed that he had a pretty good view not only of the whole of my legs, but even my skimpy nickers showed because my skirt had ridden up so high.

Was my own son checking me out? I decided to not do anything about it, but watched him every time that we came under a street light and his eyes flicked across at me. I continued to look out of the window, but was actually using the window as a mirror to observe him. He thought that as I was looking away from him that he was unobserved, but I could see him looking right at my crotch for the whole time that it was illuminated by the lights.

I was now totally turned on by the realisation that I could definitely attract a younger guy, not only Max, Alex or Rick. But even my own son was interested in what I'd put on show for him. The future seemed so much brighter now, Monday and Max couldn't come soon enough, but I had some pressing business to take care of when I got home.

When we arrived the drink sort of hit me a bit more as I got out of the car. It wasn't that I was drunk, I guess I would have gone for DUI if I'd driven, but I wasn't falling over. Greg however thought that I was and put his arm around me to assist my getting up the stairs. I didn't mind, actually, it was nice having him holding me so close, it wasn't until I had almost got to my room that I realised that he was holding my left breast in his hand. Not only holding it, but gently squeezing my nipple between his fingers. By the time I'd woken up to what he was doing, it was too late to say anything as we were in my room, and he'd moved his fingers anyway. It did slightly bother me and did nothing at all to put out the fire raging at the top of my thighs.

As he sat me on the bed he said, "Did you enjoying dancing with Max?"

"Mmmm, it was ok, why?"

"Did you enjoy him playing with your bum?" He sounded angry, and a little annoyed.

"He wasn't, don't try to embarrass me."

"He was, and everyone in the place could see it."

"Not true."

"He was, and they could, everyone in the place could."

"Shit, really, everyone?"

He nodded, "Everyone."

"Damn, Max told me they couldn't see."

"He lied, he's like that"." He still sounded annoyed.

I suppose that without the drink I would have been embarrassed, but I wasn't. So, I shrugged, grinned and choose to ignore him.

"You must be starting to miss Dad, are you?"

A leading question if ever there was one.

I shrugged again but still said nothing.

"Just take care mum, Max has a reputation of love 'em and leave 'em", again his voice was sharp.

I shrugged again, and still had nothing to say for myself, maybe love 'em and leave 'em would suit me just fine right about now.

Greg clearly saw that he wasn't going to get much further with this line of questioning, so he said, "Are you ok to have your shower, you look too pissed to me?"

"I'm not pissed, I'm fine, but I do need a shower." I can't ever go to bed without one, it's something that I simply cannot do, I was brought up to have a shower morning and night, and it's a habit that I can't break.

"Greg, you go and have yours at the same time, so you can get to sleep quickly." I wanted him asleep as quick as possible so I could take care of my unfinished business.

"You sure?"

I nodded, but I really wasn't sure at all, I just needed for him to go to bed, so that I could organise some me time.

He wasn't convinced, "No, you go in and have yours first, I'll wait here until you're finished, and then I'll have mine afterwards."

"Ok then," I nodded, anything to get him into his room, and asleep.

He sat on my bed as I went into my bathroom, undressed, and then got into the shower. I had to be careful that I didn't wash myself too hard 'down there', as I was likely to start to enjoy it too much, and I didn't want that to happen. I wanted my time alone to last as long as possible, as Max and the other threesome had lit a real fire in me.

The water running down my body all seemed to find its way to my groin and normally the feeling of it running between my legs was really quite nice. But tonight, it brought me even closer to a climax, and it was difficult to keep my hands off myself, with Greg only a few feet away.

I must have been in a long time just standing there with the water running onto me because before I knew it, I was startled by Greg calling, "Are you all right Mum?"

"Yes, I'm finished, you go and have yours now."

"Ok but only if you're sure."

"Yes, I'm fine."

Actually, I wasn't all right, as when I got out, I was a bit unsteady and had to sit on the toilet to dry myself. This took a lot longer than normal, as I was on the edge of falling off all the time and had to continually hold onto the vanity. But eventually I got my feet and legs almost dry, and after two failed attempts, managed to stand up to dry my body.

As I walked into the bedroom to get my nighty, which was under my pillow, I held the towel in both hands, and drew it across my back to dry myself. I was about five feet into my bedroom, when Greg rushed through the open doorway without knocking. As he entered, he was looking down and wrapping a towel around himself, he'd clearly quickly finished his own shower in the time that it'd taken me to half dry only a part of myself. I stood there in my stupor, arms wide apart holding the towel, totally naked and unsure what to do.

We were about ten feet apart, and frozen in time, the only thing between us was my bed.

Greg's mouth was wide open as his eyes worked overtime taking it all in.

When I did finally move, I stumbled a little causing Greg to think that I was about to fall over, quickly he moved to steady me. Unfortunately, in his haste, his hip hit the end of my bed hard and he stumbled. As he grabbed at the bed to steady himself, his grip on the towel slipped and it dropped onto the floor. Not missing a beat, he, naked, continued on to catch me before I fell.

I still had my arms in the air holding the towel all this time, maybe I was more drunk than I thought, as I continued to stand there for a while as he held me up, I then realised that there was something sticking into me. I looked down between us to see what the thing was.

It was Greg's 'thing', and we were naked in each others arms, and Greg had an erection. It was the first one that I'd seen in about a year and a half, I stared at it.

My first thoughts were, what a nice strong cock my son has, a sense of pride went through my body, and then I thought, I wonder if it's as big as Max's? There seemed to me to be nothing wrong with us standing there both totally naked, me with my arms still in the air, and openly admiring Gregs erection.

I was definitely more drunk that I'd thought I was.

"Sorry," Greg mumbled.

"Huh?"

He looked embarrassed and his eyes indicated downwards, as he kept a tight hold on me in case I fell.

I took the opportunity to have another look at it, it was really nice...hard too.

"Ok, not your fault."

"Are you ok to walk to the bed now?"

I nodded, and at long last thought to bring my arms and the towel down, somehow that managed to pull us closer together, and made his dick slide up along my stomach. Our eyes met, I thought that he'd be more embarrassed, but didn't seem to be. Maybe I should have been, but I wasn't either. The fact was that I was as horny as all fuck, and starting to have evil thoughts that shouldn't be talked about in polite society.

But I couldn't move, something was happening to me, I never thought for a moment about police, jail, public humiliation, media attention, or even destroying the family. I thought about nothing at all, except the 'thing' sticking into me.

My eyes fell again downwards looking for it, and then after a few seconds they raised up to meet Greg's. He looked almost terrified, and as if he were about to burst into tears, my attention to his rampant erection had blown away all his bravado.

We were at that point where time itself stands still. We were at that moment of decision, my heart was beating wildly, I knew that my eyes were blinking, but could do nothing to stop them. We were at that line, one part of me, the sane and rational half, screamed out, "No."

But the strongest driving force, that of the women in me and my needs, pushed all thoughts other than sex from my mind. I really should have done something about it before tonight, and as always, when you leave a decision to the last minute, there's an element of haste, which is never a good thing to base a major decision on.

The urge for sex screamed out to me to cross the line NOW, or if not, we both had to walk away and do the best we could to move on, and forget forever that this moment had even existed, as hard as that would be.

The seconds ticked by, we were both immobile, until in an instant it all became so clear to me, I was the parent, I was the adult. it was me who had to be the one who made the decision, and this was the biggest decision that anyone in our family had ever made. But here and now, I was the only who could make it.

In my heightened state, there was only one decision to make, and with not even a cursory thought about the repercussions. I dropped the towel behind me, placed my left hand onto the back of his shoulder, and after pausing for a moment, slid the other hand around to his front, and again paused to capture his eyes for a moment, before sliding it down further to take his erection into my hand.

We were right at the line now, but could we pull back before crossing it?

His eyes were deep and troubled, I smiled at him, but he didn't return it, he was just bitting his lip, and slightly trembling.

"Greg, please help me to the bed." Again, I needed to take charge for him to know that it was all right, that the decision to go ahead had been taken and that it was mine.

"Come on then, yes, I'll help you," he still looked unsure of himself, but he shuffled backwards, his arms around my waist, mine around his shoulder, and his dick trapped in my hand between us. I've done a lot of crazy sexual things, but walking like this with my son, both of us totally naked was a whole new frontier for me. I was so aware of the top of his penis rubbing against my stomach, and my breasts swaying against his chest, causing my already rampant nipples to be further stimulated by rubbing against him with every shuffle of our journey.

I wondered if he was as aware of it as I was, all of this did nothing at all to put out the fire that Max, Alex, Rick and Teresa had started in me. In fact, the whole city fire department couldn't have put it out, unless of course their hoses were hung like Max.

It was about a half way to the bed that the realisation sank in that, yes, we had crossed that line now. There was no going back from here, nothing had happened, yet, but we both accepted that it was going to.

Greg stopped, our eyes met, still needing to lead the way, I took my hand from his shoulders and put it around the back of his neck, pulling his face down to mine.

Our first kiss was so soft and tender. I'd imagined that with Max it would be hard, brutal and aggressive, and had prepared myself for that same type of invasion from my son. But the opposite was the case, at first I thought that his lips hadn't even touched mine, but his contact with me was so soft and sensuous, so tender, so gentle, so full of emotion that I became aware for the first time in a long time of a glow deep inside of me that wasn't sex. It was something much deeper than that, something that I can't describe in words, it brought a lump to my throat, and a tear to my eye.

I opened my eyes to see his already open, the fire in them flying across between us, sending the blood flying around my body like a crazy snake. A body that shuddered in a way that it hadn't for a long time.

Still we kissed with eyes wide open, I've never done that before, I'm definitely an eyes closed girl. I just get lost in the darkness, but this was different, so completely different, it was as if our souls were communicating through our lips.

I'd been on heat before, and seriously on heat at times so that nothing else mattered, but that was because I needed sex, and that was how this'd started out. But it was now something much more than sex, this was emotional beyond anything I knew, maybe even something spiritual. I was in my sons' arms, we were naked, the line had been crossed so long time ago that it didn't matter anymore. It's like crossing the equator, you can't see it, you know it's there, you know that you've crossed it, but unlike the equator, with incest, once you've crossed, you cannot go back, ever.

I didn't know about my son, but there was no way that I could go back now, even if I wanted to. Even though about this time there was a hammering inside my brain that was trying to tell me that something was wrong, that what we were doing was against all the rules. Even though I knew that we were now in forbidden fruit territory, I just couldn't stop. I now needed sex as badly as I'd ever needed it in my entire life.