Exclusive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lost, I was trembling all over. For all of this time, I had his penis firmly in my hand squeezing it.

Greg's mouth continued to work its magic on my nipple but he now slid his hand down my stomach, I thought that he was going again for my navel, but this time he bypassed it, and it dove straight between my legs, a finger slid across my clitoris, between my lips and curled upwards to touch my G Spot. I'd expected him to continue his softly, softly approach but he now seemed to have a level of urgency about him, as his finger continued to probe deeper and harder into me.

"You're wet."

"Hmmm."

"Always this wet?"

"Hmmm."

"Nice?"

"Hmmm."

Growing in confidence and clearly now on the right track, he several times more traversed the same path of, clitoris, lips and G Spot. I responded to it and began to realise that this was what I'd missed over the past year and a half. It was the skin on skin that I needed to complete me.

I felt the energy in me rising as I got closer and closer to what I knew would be a massive climax. I, like lots of women like to prolong the moment until I could fight it no more, and had to let the climax shudder its way through my body. I knew that I was close, but needed just a few more moments before I'd have no choice but to let go and have the waves crash over me.

But still I held back, "Just a few seconds more," I gasped to myself, "Just a few seconds more." I was almost there. I was so, so close that I could almost taste it. I was pulling on his penis as hard as I could. I was almost there, almost there, almost, almost, almost...when I was dragged out of my trance by Greg saying pleadingly, "Mum, please..."

I shook my head to clear it, I was annoyed, I was so, so, close to coming.

"What!!?" I snapped at him. Instantly I hoped that he didn't take offence at my tone, but I was almost there, so, so, so very close.

"Mum...I need to...you know."

Of course, how selfish of me, I was totally lost in myself, and my need to come again, that I'd completely ignored Greg. Not only that, but for a long time now, I'd been pulling on his penis, without thinking that it was driving him crazy. It was amazing, and a credit to him that he hadn't come all over my hand.

I pulled him over onto me, spread my knees wide apart, then drew them back to facilitate his entry into me, and I was then flooded with the most wonderful feeling of my entire life.

My son Greg was now back inside of me.

"Mum, I'm back inside you, I've dreamt about it for so long, but never thought it'd happen."

What did he just say, he'd dreamt about it, had he planned this all along, had he set about seducing his own mother? There were questions to be asked, but later, not now

"God it's so hot inside of you."

My answer was to rake my fingers down his back. The question of him seducing me didn't matter at this moment, I just enjoyed the feeling of him being inside me, and that was all that did matter to me.

Can I come inside you?"

My answer was to wrap my legs around him, crossing my ankles behind his back. There was no way that he wasn't going to come inside of me.

"I'm going to come in the place that I came into the world from, but mum, can I get you...?"

"Pregnant!!?"

"Will I?"

Shit, I hadn't thought about that, I'd been on the pill for so long that the risk of pregnancy was never an issue, but since Ken'd left, I'd stopped taking it. "No, no, it's all right." I just wanted his cum inside me, and I just didn't want these feelings to ever end. But my mind raced ahead trying to remember what the date was, and when my last period had been.

And then, it didn't matter, because my beautiful baby boys body started to convulse, thrust and spasm as he shot his wonderful semen deep inside of me. My fingers raked his back as I started to come too. I've been known to cause serious damage to his father at times when I was really out of control, and if you think that any woman could let her son come inside her without being out of control, you're seriously delusional.

As soon as he let himself go, so did I. I'd been so close before he'd interrupted me that it didn't take much more than the thought of him coming inside me, and I came too.

He'd reached great heights, and I'd reached the same stratosphere, when what I was doing to his back fought its way into his consciousness. If the neighbours had never heard the sounds of sex before, they sure did now.

I was at my loudest, and Greg was screaming in a mixture of sexual relief, and total pain as the strength of my climax caused my nails to go mining into his back and his buttocks.

I didn't mean to inflict pain on him, but as the old song goes, Love hurts, and this was only one of the ways.

Eventually of course all good things come to an end, and we fell silent, both of us fighting for breath, our bodies entwined, and both of us moaning. Me from contentment, and I suspect Greg, from pain. The other equal partners in our love making, Cathie, Max, Alex, Rick and Teresa had no idea of the part that they'd played in my arousal, and I had no intentions of ever letting them know, but I did appreciate their help.

I put my arms right around him holding him tightly to me, I'd never even thought about having him back inside of me, but letting him have me as I did was so emotional, that I felt as if I was fulfilled. We're all sent down to earth by God for a purpose, and it felt to me that I'd achieve my mission in life, I was completed.

If every woman in the world made love with her son, I believed that it'd end world famine, reverse global warming and stop all wars. I cannot describe the feelings running through me other than to say that if the lord came for me at that time, I would have gone willingly.

Then I felt Greg stirring, not to raise himself from me, but a twitching of his hips. It was obvious that he'd not gone soft, and was starting to move again inside of me. I'd got nothing left in the tank, so I was only able to hold him in my arms as he picked up the pace a little.

He seemed to get into a nice slow rhythm, and once he got it right, he was happy to keep it at that pace, just nice and slowly. He was getting pleasure from sliding inside of his mothers' well lubricated canal, whilst I was getting mine from knowing that I held my son tightly in my arms, and between my legs.

We were both giving the other the kind of loving experience that only a mother and son can share. People may say that it was wrong, and from the legal point it is, but the feeling of being totally wrapped in love means that nothing else matters, nothing at all.

Eventually, he came inside me again, he had his face buried into my right shoulder, I held him tightly. He came quietly with very little noise. It was less frantic that before, the thrusting intensity was less but it was so emotional. I kept telling myself that my only son, Gregory John James, was once again inside of me, his mother, after a twenty two year absence.

It was wrong, wrong, wrong, but oh so very right.

As his climax fell away, he started to get heavy, and so as I moved to try to relieve that feeling, he rolled off me still breathing deeply, as I lay there.

The silence was as deafening as the noise we'd made.

I was unsure what to do or say, the only thing that was in my mind was that my son had just come inside of me again.

We lay there, both totally coated in perspiration.

As Greg got himself under control, he moved his hand across onto my stomach, ran it down over my pubic hair and cupped my mound in his hand. For a moment, I thought that he was ready to go again, and then realised that this was what his father did after sex, he'd cup my mound then gently squeeze and caress it sometimes for a very long time. Often, he'd collect his cum as it fell from me and then spread it all over my pubic hair. I never knew why Ken did it, I only knew that I liked him doing that, and for his son to do it for me also, was something special.

The biggest fear now was looking him in the eye, what would I say? Talking to someone after sex isn't hard if you are married, or in some way close, but when it's your son, the dynamic is totally altered.

"Come here mum," he held out his arms and as I slid into them, he enveloped me with his love. "You're home now mum, and I've returned home too"

We dozed together, and then I had to go to the toilet. Greg lay on the bed watching me, I went into the shower as he came into the bathroom standing at the bowl, and turning so that I could see as the flow came from him.

I always liked to see his dad do that.

For the first moment that our eyes met, it was really strange, here standing at the toilet bowl was my new lover, who just happened to be my son. For an instant, I was unsure about our relationship shift, this was new territory for us both of us. I looked away, not able to hold his gaze without embarrassment. I mean what do you say to your son who's just had sex with you, the evidence of which was now running down your thighs.

Greg stood there holding my gaze until eventually I had to look at him. I smiled, he grinned, and that first awkward moment had passed. We were no longer mother and son, but were now lovers, one taking a shower, the other emptying his bladder, as men do.

When he came into the shower, Greg kissed me deeply for several moments, and then pulled away, and deliberately turned so that I could see his back, it was a mess, there were tram tracks running off in all directions. I pulled a face, "Shit sorry."

He shrugged, "There's a lot of things that we need to find out about each other and of course ourselves, I've found out that I don't mind a little bit of pain to go with the pleasure."

I raised my eyebrows, "A little bit?"

He shrugged, "It's ok."

"Are you sure?"

"We'll work it out as we go along, I guess."

We washed and then dried each other, got back into the bed and curled up together naked. But I couldn't sleep, the reality of what we'd done was now impacting on me quite hard. This wasn't a Max, an Alex or a Rick, that I'd brought home from a club, and let them have me. This was my son, a young man who I'd given birth to, and despite the fact that the sex had been off the scale, mostly due to my having gone without for so long. I had to accept that we'd committed incest, then again, the forbidden carnality of incest may have also played its part in my arousal.

At various times throughout our lovemaking, the reality of who I was with kept repeatedly rearing its head, but I kept on supressing the thoughts as the intensity of the sex overrode my rational. Now in the silence of the aftermath, it was impossible to ignore it any longer.

I tossed and turned endlessly as a million things went through my mind, and the reality of what we'd done set in. After a couple of hours, I got sick of it and arose to go into the bathroom, closing the door softly behind me before turning the light on. The reflection that I saw in the mirror did nothing to ease my anxiety. I looked awful, my hair was all over the place, I had two love bites on my breast that I hadn't seen before, and most of my body had red blotches and half bites on it.

I then had that, 'what the hell have I done' moment.

"You have just had sex with your son, Mel James, what sort of a mother are you?" I softly asked my reflection.

The face in the mirror had no answer for that question. She just looked like shit. I held my face in my hands as the insecurities of my age kicked in. Wrinkles that I'd never seen before seemed like craters, my breasts seemed to have sagged far more than I'd noticed this morning, what was really only a small belly seemed to have become almost obese. The thought flashed across my mind that I should start going to the gym and working out if I wanted to keep Greg interested, and it was at that time that I realised, that I did indeed want to keep him interested.

There would be no turning back from this, I was now completed.

I was surprised that the person looking back at me looked basically the same as before. Surely, I should have looked differently, shouldn't I have a big cross on my forehead, maybe I should have grown horns, or bigger ears, or even turned a different colour, maybe purple. Even so, I knew that everyone who looked at me from now on must know what I'd done.

I looked at my body and saw several more bites that I hadn't seen before, all of them making it harder for me to deny that they'd been put there by my son.

Then when I put my hand between my legs and raised it to my nose, the aroma of our combined juices that confronted me left no room for any more denial. My son had come inside of me, and we both knew that it wasn't the last time he'd do so.

I sat on the toilet analysing my actions. Could I have stopped it? Should I have stopped it? Why didn't I stop it even before it had gone too far, or at least before it had got out of hand? But I couldn't deny the fact that I'd been the one who'd been so horny that I pushed it along without thought or fear for the consequences.

I must have sat there for a long time reliving the nights events in my mind, searching for, but not finding those moments in time where if I'd done something, anything, then things could have been different. Then the thought hit me that the reason that I did nothing was that I didn't want to do anything, I didn't want to stop it. I'd actually wanted Greg to seduce me.

All the talk from my sister about younger men, and what they could do for me had left me fixated on having sex with one, and maybe the only safe option for me had been my own son, something that she'd actually promoted to me earlier. The other thought starting to creep into my subconscious had something to do with getting even with Ken, and I started to wonder if that'd been a factor also.

My mind was now racing with the most unlikely thoughts of what would happen if I was able to tell Ken what I'd done in our marital bed. For a brief moment, I thought about how I might be able to orchestrate that without consequences.

I smiled a little to myself, but this knowledge did nothing to help me feel any better, but I was starting to feel tired and so I went back to bed. Greg felt me move and still asleep rolled over, slipping his hand hard up between my legs, and putting his mouth onto my breast.

Eventually I did get to sleep, only to be awakened in the morning by Greg's mouth on me, and I came almost before I was awake.

As he then made love to me properly, I was able to see his face, I couldn't take my eyes off him, he was so gentle and kind. His touch and kisses all over my body were more than I'd ever imagined. He traced his fingers over many of the love bites on my body, and then kissed them gently, before sucking my skin some more.

"You're marking me young man."

He looked at me with a strength and maturity that I'd never noticed before, and then nodded and said simply, "There will be more, many more, you're mine now, you know it, and you'll need to be reminded often."

It was a statement, and it bothered me a little because the comment he'd made about him dreaming about having sex with me was still firmly in the back of my mind, and this was something that would have to be addressed soon.

I decided to let it go for the moment, and watched him as he made love to me. His kisses, his touches, bites and strokes were all delivered as though this was the most important thing that he'd ever done, as if it'd been his calling from the day that he'd been born. No woman had ever been more loved...and I liked that, as he paid attention in the most minute detail to every part of my body.

It had to be that we made love with the lights out for the first time together last night, otherwise we could have both been embarrassed. But if I had my way, that would be the last time ever in the dark, seeing his face as he again came inside of me was my ecstasy.

Afterwards we again napped, so that it was eleven before we arose. Neither of us bothered getting dressed, it was beautiful walking around naked with my son looking at me, he was admiring me, and it felt good, it'd been a long time since I'd been naked with a man after sex. I'd worried a little that maybe in the light of day the wrinkles, blemishes and the extra weight that I'd collected as the years went by might turn him off me. But from the way that he was looking at me, and the no longer soft state of his penis, apparently not.

As I put his brunch in front of him, his hand ran all the way up my leg until it touched, and then entered into me.

I stood there allowing him to explore me. I raised my eyebrows, "Yes?"

"Just stay there." It was an order.

I stayed where I was as he finished his meal; he chose to ignore me as if I wasn't even there as he ate his breakfast with two fingers deep inside me. When he'd finished, he said, "Ok you can eat yours now."

As soon as I'd sat down at the table, he was under it, spreading my knees wide apart, and as I ate my toast and jam, he ate me.

He spoke from under the table, his voice filled with wonder, and his mouth filled with me, "There's something about looking at you there, that just fills me with awe, when I think that that's where I came from, so warm, so safe, no one could hurt me there, it's no wonder that men want to get back in there as often as possible."

After lunch, Greg put on the television to watch some sport with the sound off, I lay in his arms, we were both naked. I noticed his erection was back in all its glory and waited for him to make his move. It didn't take long before he rolled me onto my back and lying on the right half of my body started to kiss me. Then running the back of his right hand along the inside of my thigh, almost touching my vagina, before moving it away and running the tips of his fingers along the valley at the top of my leg.

Time and time again he repeated the movement whilst continuing to kiss me. At some point I heard someone moaning and realised that it was me. I tore my mouth away from his and murmured urgently into his ear, "Please," before his hand moved my chin around and mouth again captured mine. He then went back to kissing me softly.

My body was soon screaming out for relief, but still he went along the same path from my knee to my hip, without touching my private part. Greg, sensing that I was just about to explode slid his fingers inside of me, causing me to erupt into spasms and cries over and over again. Some of the things that I called out to him were not the sorts of words that a mother should say to her son. This boy/man had once again sensed when the moment was right for me.

What a lover he'd become.

Greg rolled off me, and after a brief moment for me to collect myself, I rolled onto my side, looked at his iron bar and said. "That was pretty good, is there something that you want me to do for you in return?" He grinned and shrugged.

Knowing what he wanted, I finished him off in my mouth. I was getting to like the taste of him, but was very much aware that it was only because it was his, I knew that I still would never have been able to swallow his fathers.

We made love often over the next two days, and into the next night, so often that even I got a little sore, and Greg had to wear a shirt to protect his back, which had taken a real beating from my nails. At the back of my mind, but continually being ignored was the thought that there could be consequences stemming from this weekend. There had to be, how could we keep it a secret from everyone, someone must eventually find us out.

Which brings us again to Sunday, August the second, our last few hours together before Greg had to return to Uni, and I had to go to work early. I didn't know if it was the emotion of our time together, or the emotion of having to say goodbye, but all that I could feel was, just that, emotion. I was close to tears as I looked at Greg lying alongside of me.