Exclusive Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if the whole evening had been engineered so that I would end up in my sons' arms, both of us naked, my having drunk too much. I was also turned on by the thoughts of Max coming on Monday, and what Alex and Rick were doing to Teressa right now, mixed with an amount of regret if I'm honest, that it wasn't me that they were doing it to.

The whole 'taboo' aspect of it was just so overwhelming, and yet in a way so empowering, that all thoughts of stopping were swept away in a flood of biblical proportions.

I turned my attention back to Greg as we got to the bed, he turned me around and I sat down, foolishly for a moment I expected him to reach across to my pillow and get my nightgown. Instead he just stood there, his erection at face height and about three feet away. I knew what he wanted me to do, I knew what I wanted to do, I so wanted to put that beautiful young cock into my mouth and suck it for all I was worth. I hesitated momentarily because since I'd first become sexually active, I'd had a rule that the man had to be the first to go down on me before I'd do it to him.

I do however love the effect that using my mouth on a man has, especially when I use my teeth, but it took my husband Ken a long time to get me to do it for him. I was ok, just as long as he told me that he was coming so that I could remove my mouth. It worked out ok, as I also enjoyed watching his semen fire out of him.

I looked at Greg who now had uncertainty all over his face again, he also realised that we were in uncharted waters now, there was no 'How To' manual in the, DIY section of the local library for 'How to Seduce your Mother'. I realised again that it was still down to me to let him know that it was all right, that what he wanted to do to me, was also what I wanted him to do.

I smiled at him for reassurance, nodded saying, "It's ok," took his penis again in my hand, ran it along its length three or four times, before softly closing my lips over the very end of it.

He moaned and thrust himself hard into my mouth, I thought he was going to come instantly, but somehow, he maintained his control. The look on his face showed me just how hard it was for him. For a split second there I thought that I was going to have to make the decision as to whether I was going to let him come in my mouth or not. I must be honest and say that I was happy that he was able to control himself as I wasn't sure that I would have wanted to pull back.

In fact, as soon as I saw that he'd gained control, the 'bitch' in me started running my teeth along the entire length of his penis several times and every time that I did, I nibbled the head of it. His father went crazy when I did that, and it was never very long before he'd yell, "Coming," so that I'd know to take it out of my mouth or have to swallow it. Over the years I've obviously tasted amounts of cum if I've been too slow moving my mouth, but I've never taken the full amount.

My mind was somewhere else as I sucked on his cock as hard as I could, I knew instinctively that I wanted him to come in me, and Greg of course didn't know that he was supposed to warn me, and he, having less control than his father, probably wasn't in any condition to care about anything other than his own relief anyway.

With the roar of a thousand lions he thrust his hips forward as I felt for the first real time the warm salty taste of cum in my mouth. Even in my heightened state of arousal I was unsure of how I'd react but had to forget about anything other than swallowing his ejaculate as quickly as I possible could, before it spilled out of my mouth. Having made the decision to swallow it, I seemed to be driven to not loose even the slightest amount of his gift to me. When he'd at last finished, his eyes were wide with amazement as he croaked, "You swallow."

I know that I'd tears in my own eyes as I struggled to tell him, "That's the first time ever."

"You didn't do it for Dad?"

I couldn't speak, I was so emotional and could only shake my head for him.

"Never?"

Again, I shook my head.

His arms went around my neck and he pulled my face hard into his stomach, his cock was still an iron bar between us, so that I wondered if he wanted me to suck it again. But he just seemed to realise that what I'd done for him, I'd never done for anyone else, even my husband, his father.

At this point the realisation hit me that had it in fact been his father who'd come into my mouth, I would immediately have returned it to him, all down his front. But because it was my own son, the semen remained safely in my stomach, apart from the salty taste remaining in my mouth, a taste that I was quite enjoying, it was as if it was mine anyway, after all, I'd made it.

When he finally released me, I leant back slightly to be able to see him more clearly, and then slowly sank backwards onto the bed spreading my arms out from my body. I was submitting to him, I was letting Greg know that whatever he could see, was his.

Did I need sex? Had Max, Alex, Rick and Teresa lit my fire? Had I let Max go too far when he put his fingers between my cheeks and caressed my vagina? Yes, yes and yes to all of the above, and it's certain that without that, and the drink, we wouldn't be here now in this position. But we'd gone far beyond sex, far beyond any place that Max could have ever taken me.

I looked at Greg, his eyes didn't see me, they were too busy feasting on my body.

For a split second the womanly instinct of insecurity kicked in, and I worried that he may be turned off by my no longer firm breasts. By the extra weight at the top of my thighs, maybe even the baby marks, or by the small belly that had appeared over the years, but his eyes and his penis told me that he liked what he saw. Those eyes totally devoured me, I was now entirely coated in love, and felt in a very good place to be.

My sons' eyes flowed down to the place that he most wanted to see, the place that all men most want to see on a woman. I wanted him to see it also, so I spread my legs even further apart for him. My eyes flicked to his penis to make sure that he was still interested...he was.

He dropped to his knees, ran his fingers through my pubic hair several times, then spread my thighs and looked at me.

"It's just beautiful to think that that's where I came into the world, that at one time I lived in there," as he gently rubbed my stomach. He leaned forward, I thought to taste me, but his mouth moved past it to my navel. He kissed it tenderly, and then kissed it again several more times before running his tongue several times around, and then into it.

Oh God, do I like that? If I was wet before, I had a flood now.

Our eyes met, I smiled to again reassure him that all was ok, but the look he gave me showed that he seemed just fine now. He had a slight smile on his face, and the feeling that he gave me was that he was now more self-assured. He realised that he was now in control, that from now on he could do as he wanted with me, there would be no turning back for either of us now.

Getting your dick sucked by your mother can do that for a young man.

He reached across to turn out the light, but just before he could I asked him to wait for a moment before he did so. He looked puzzled, but still I needed to look at him, after a while his eyes dropped, and he again looked at my sex. I shivered as his gaze fell on me, but then I, nodding said, "Ok, you can turn it off now."

As he did so, a warm glow swept across me as I knew that that would be the last time that I would see my son, as my son, the next time that I saw him, he would have become my lover.

I expected that he would of course immediately dive down and start to use his mouth on me. But even though his hands ran all the way up to my groin, his mouth never followed. As once again it went all the way up to my navel, and time and time again he slid his tongue over, around and into it.

Where did he learn to do that? Most twenty two year olds would have just muff dived me, as Ken used to call it, but he seemed to have a real appreciation of what was required to please a woman.

I was enjoying the feelings that his working on my navel brought, when without my feeling it, his hand slid between us and he softly ran a finger over the wetness in my groin.

"Fuck," shot from my mouth as the tingles exploded to all the extremities of my body, and the colony of ants that had taken up residence inside me went running of all over the place. I bucked my body almost launching Greg off me. I'd been so fixated onto the sensations that he was causing to flow from my navel, that I hadn't been expecting anything like that at all.

His mouth moved down, and I waited, sure that it would now go to my sex, but no, once again I was wrong, because he went all the way down my left leg. I couldn't see but only feel, as he lifted my foot and started to kiss my ankle. I was surprised because I'd thought that he would have made a beeline for my vagina, but no, his kisses moved up along the back of my calf, and then slowly to the back of my knee. I wondered how he knew that that was one of my trigger points, along with my tummy button, and how had he found both of them so quickly? There were of course other hot spots, and if he found them all, he may end up a much better lover than I'd imagined.

The colony of ants inside me had now been replaced by spiders, and they took off running all over my body too.

My attention was focused on the sensations that were flowing from his kissing my calf, when without my realising it, his finger had moved all the way up to my opening, and again ran it from the bottom to the top.

"Fuck," again involuntarily the bad word flew out. I hadn't been expecting it this time either, and the shock of his touch just about raised me off the bed. My hand grabbed at his to secure it in place between my legs, but it was gone, and I ended up stroking myself instead.

The desire to continue stroking myself was something that I found hard to resist, that felt really nice too, but not what I wanted. I wanted my son to continue his pleasuring of me, so I moved my hand away, and went back to having both my arms out from my body in the crucifix position, letting him know that I was totally submissive to him.

Greg's mouth continued its journey, now slowly along my thigh, but when he was only about a half way to the target, he once again brought up his finger to run it along my wetness, again I wasn't expecting it, and my body jumped as much as the first times.

This boy was turning into a man right before my eyes, I was quite proud of him, I was.

As he moved further along my thigh, his progress slowed until he wasn't moving at all, just kissing and licking at almost the same spot, less than two inches from the top.

He was teasing me, and it was working, the longer that he stayed at the same spot, the more that I tried to turn to meet him. But the more that I moved, the more he turned away. Until, just as I was getting to the point of screaming in desperation, he swung his face sharply to his right, and ran his tongue again, again, again, and again along my opening. My hands flew to his face to hold it in place, as the feelings overcame me, and my hips moved like pistons rubbing myself against his face.

I could have smothered him to death, but I didn't care. I was getting relief, I was coming, there were no fingers inside of me. I didn't need them; I just came from his mouth and tongue on my clitoris.

Did I mention that I was loud? Well I'm sure that this wouldn't have been the first time that the Windsors next door had heard me go off, it had been a very common occurrence over many years. Fortunately for Greg, as I came, my legs closed around his face, and I crossed my ankles behind his head, it may have crushed his head to the point that it hurt, but at least he didn't suffer hearing damage.

When I've had good sex, the aftershocks can go on for ages, my husband Ken, over the years had learned how to prolong them for me by using his mouth and fingers, to the point that they could go on for several minutes. Now Greg seemed to know what to do as his tongue started to softly explore my inner sanctum, running it up and down the lips, and then easing it inside me as far as he could reach. He then put both of his hands under, and then over the top of my legs, bringing them to where they could stroke my lips and clitoris, very slowly.

Finally, finally, finally, I'd come. After an evening of almost nonstop stimulation I'd gained relief, it was the first time in over a year that someone else had got me off. I asked myself then, why had I waited so long, but the answer was obvious wasn't it? I'd been waiting for the right person to come along.

Earlier in the evening I'd convinced myself that it was Max, or maybe Alex and Rick together, probably caused by my finally accepting that I was going to have sex with someone, and settling for the first option presented to me. When really the only person that I could be truly comfortable with was, as my sister had pointed out, right before my eyes. I should have realised the emotions at play when I'd swallowed him.

I was still shuddering from his touch, what he was doing now was to build me a segue to my next climax. I knew that it was working for me, as when all my bells and whistles are going at the same time, I start to pull on my nipples. They're so super sensitive, and when I really pull on them...I'm gone, and here I was now stretching then to their painful limits.

Instead of showing some element of restraint, or trying to regain control, I was actively aiding and abetting his attempts to again get me out of control. Pulling on my nipples like that told me that all my resolve had just evaporated. As I had no control at all, it was now up to Greg to decide where this went to.

On and on Greg went touching and licking me, until he used the thumb and forefinger of one hand to stretch the skin tight over my clitoris, and one of the fingers of his other hand to flick softly across my button. Shit that hit the spot, and again I locked my heels behind his head as spasms again rocked my body, and I called out loud...oh so very loud.

When I eventually unlocked my heels, I looked up to see Greg, and even in the limited light, I could see that he was grinning. He'd just given his mother two of the biggest orgasms that she'd ever had, and he was justifiably proud of himself. What light there was in the room seemed to reflect off his face as most of it was wet with my juices.

"That's amazing Mum, you know, I've heard you many times before, even from my bedroom at the other end of the house. But to actually be here to see it, man that was awesome, you're so fucking loud."

I needed to catch my breath before I could comment, but little thrills ran from all the points of my body until they met in my groin and disappeared inside me, warming me up from the inside, not that I needed any more warming.

It's funny how intimacy and being naked removes awkwardness from a situation, we were both now comfortable with ourselves, and each other.

So much so that I moved to lie straight down the bed, "Come and lie here, I want your arms around me."

It was just so right lying there naked in my sons' arms, I was so secure.

For a fleeting moment, the word incest flashed across my mind, but I put it out of the way. It' d happened, we could do nothing about it now, and we'd have to deal with it later, but later it would have to be, I wasn't going to spoil the moment now.

My hands slipped down and grasped the iron bar that was his penis again. My memory flashed back many years to the time that Ken was Greg's age, and I realised now how a man loses his hardness, and in that instant, everything that Cathie had said rang true. What forty three year old woman wouldn't want a young cock given the opportunity. For a brief moment, I realised that I owed her a sincere thank you, but I'd probably pass on that.

We lay together, he just holding me for a long time. Once again, I was surprised at his maturity in not starting on me right away as soon as I was lying down, but he seemed to be quite happy to take his time. So much so that I thought that I'd have to be the one to again make the next move, but then his hand came up and pulled my face gently towards his, and he covered my mouth with his.

Boy could he kiss, the contact was minimal, just a slight touch, but I was lost instantly in it. My arms went around his neck and pulled his face to mine, but the more I pulled, the more he resisted me, until he relented just a little, and then a little bit more, and a little more.

Now I was the one kissing him, and he was the one allowing it, he was the one in charge now, my tongue speared between us seeking his, and then without any warning, his finger again slid softly across my vagina lips.

My head jerked back, I was startled and called out, "Fuck," a word I tried not to use, but I had several times tonight already. He'd caught me by surprise again, and the spiders went berserk, causing the shudders to spread throughout my body.

As soon as the word was gone from my mouth, it again claimed Greg's and the jousting of our tongues continued as before. I've no idea how long it went on for, but it was just so very intense.

For a slit second his mouth moved from mine as he spoke softly into my ear. "I just get a little taste of me in your mouth, that's awesome Mum, knowing that you've swallowed me," before resuming kissing me. The thought of swallowing him was awesome to me too.

His face was now over mine, his lips just softly caressing mine, and our tongues twining together, over, and over again. He rested on his elbows, and let his face hover over mine, with not a lot of pressure on my mouth. Where the pressure was, was inside of me, in my stomach, in my heart, in my lungs, maybe even in my hair for all I knew, so much so that I had difficulty breathing, and my toes were curling up.

Here was my son, a product of me, and the love that we shared was like no other, it knew no boundaries, neither of us needed to apologise for what was happening. Some would argue that it was wrong, but to me it was pure love.

As the kiss rolled on, and on, and on, I thought that I'd found my soulmate. The passion and intensity were just so extreme, there was no way we could improve on it, there was no way that we would alter it, and I asked myself, how could this be wrong on any level. It was at that moment that I felt that this may have been what I'd been waiting to happen for the whole of my life. Sometime later, the term Genetic Sexual Attraction would gain our attention, but for now, it was a brave new world that was an irresistible force completely sweeping us along, we were helpless to fight it.

Just for a brief moment in time, I thanked Ken for leaving me. Without him going, this would never have happened. I was back to being eighteen and in heaven again.

Soon amid this intensity, once again his fingers sought out my vagina, I was ready for it this time, even though my hips rose sharply to meet them still.

Greg's hand then went to my breast, cupping it ever so gently for a while, and then moved to my nipple. I couldn't find a way to suppress the sounds of pleasure as they were forced out of my throat. He knew when he heard them that he'd got to me, like many women my nipples are a barometer of my state of arousal. Even when I was not in that state, they were long and thick, but when I was, they got even longer, thicker and harder, and oh so very sensitive. I've sometimes made myself almost come by simply pulling on them in my private moments.

His mouth moved along my body until it also was around my nipple, his teeth dragging it as far as it would go, until he then took the whole nipple into his mouth and sucked it softly, time, after time, after time.