All Comments on 'Exclusive'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Some comments indicate that a number of your readers felt that hubby's reaction was over the top. He asked her if she had really thought this thing through. She assured him she had and his response indicated he believed her. Unfortunately, she obviously hadn't. I think my problem here may be that his conclusions didn't come out as being spontaneously generated by the incident, it felt like HE had thought this thing through at some previous time. I wasn't hearing him come to these conclusions, I was hearing him report conclusions already made.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

GREAT story!!!

Love it!!!

"But she did drop hints the size of the Empire State Building" HAHAHAHAHAHA

And great final!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

so now that other men flirt with her and she likes it all is well? I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was both an overreaction and not an overreaction. On one hand his belligerence and logic about the 100% vs 110% is a load of garbage. Her best wife ever comment is a simple idiom, and human language can be imperfect. If after 20 years he doesn't know what she can be as a wife then he is an asshole. That was an overreaction. However, his anger at how it woukd somehow be fun yo be part of the planning to bring another man into their bed, is not an overreaction. To be fair she was suggesting a threesome. After 20+ years he was right to be angry and upset given the way she mucked up what she was really trying to do. And yes she did.not.think it through. But regardless his jumping to conclusions that she is going to replace him with a younger model and has already been planning to sleep with another guy and maybe would do it behind his back if he said "no", it an overreaction. I get that it causes some self doubt and I get that this could lead to a significant argument, but suggesting the marriage is hanging by a thread and dangling off the cliff edge is definitely an overreaction. Some of his irate dialog and how he sought to trap her and confuse her without giving her a chance to back out or fix things, was not cool. Was actually borderline abusive. Of course he was justifiably pissed. But he went near nuclear very fast.

sneakoneoutsneakoneout9 months ago

What if I said 'Yes'?"

"I would be the best wife ever!" That indicates that she did want it and would of done it.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Good story as usual, but is he sure he can trust her? She’s a bit shady.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Last line was funny. Still not the author's finest. But more interesting is the commenters who are calling for the wife to be burned at the stake..she made a mistake, they argued (big blowup), she apologized, they got past it. Yes her logic was twisted but not of malice. She wanted affirmation. She expected him yo say "no" then claim her. She did not clearly think through what his reaction would be because he cannot read her mind and hence the fallout.of self doubt and pain. Did seem like he ran away with some of the conversation after her statement. He certainly went from 0 to 60 mph really quickly. But also understandable, as people are emotional beings. Obviously she didn't think things through and got caught in her own words, and he never let her get on an even keel to be able to retract, fix, or mitigate the pain. Such is life. They got past it. No big, bad conspiracy if adultery here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Just talk, or do?"

"Well, do if you agreed."

"What if I said 'Yes'?"

"I would be the best wife ever!"

So hubby goes ballistic and nukes her. He’s stupid. He could have interpreted it as, “If you want a 3some I’d do it for you honey…. to make you happy if that is what you want….” Instead goes off the deep end. She said “if you agree”. All he had to do was say I don’t agree but we can discuss it like loving husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OK, so in the end nothing was really resolved. Jackie destroyed the process, but essentially all of the issues set up in the story were then ignored, and we jumped directly into a happy ending where they just vanished with no explanation?

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Thank goodness I was never put in that place the way John was, so I can't for sure say how I would have reacted. Not sure I would have gone off the deep end like he did, but to each his own. As far as Claire being the best wife ever, there's always ways everyone of us can improve in our married lives. Nice story worth four stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"She is feeling a bit out of sorts, not appreciated and lost." - Why the fuck is she feeling unappreciated?

\

"You were supposed to be her knight in shining armour that found her and took her home" - Dodm't he already do that back when they met?

\

"Has she saved it up so she can fuck another man?" - MAYBE not to fuck another man, but to use as a bargaining chip at some point.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

MC reaction way over the top. Necessary for the story but detracted. MC could have discussed it more but . . . that would be a different story.

Solid 4.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

3 stars. Mostly, because her words at that conversation were in DIRECT CONTRADICTION to the excuses she later came up with. "I am scoping out dicks at work" is nowhere near "I was wondering about a 3some as and idea", it's 10x worse. So, personally, I don't believe her - she really DID want to fuck someone else. Matter of fact, now she'll probably just do it on the sly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ah women. Such shallow creatures. Mind you a lot of men aren't much different, but it's the women that need the affirmations of being beautiful and desirable more. And I won't even start with the fucked up logic that goes on in a woman's mind when it comes to seeking such affections. As seen here, Claire's warped logic led to a massive fallout because she didn't think things through. This is what happens when you think with your pussy (or cock in a man's case).

I don't understand why women or men feel the need for strangers to give them compliments if their spouse is already giving them to them - they should be the only one whose opinion in such things matter. Who the fuck cares if Dave at work thinks you're hot. Dave is bullshitting because he just sees you as a set of holes to fuck and will say anything that helps his agenda of fucking you.

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

I think you made your mc reaction way over the top if he really adored her, so sympathy went to the wife, but it's clear you were trying to set up an apology and reconciliation. Full marks for that but the reaction still rankles.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Oh man, this is such common toxic behavior. A woman is feeling a bit down on herself so she tries to manipulate her man into being jealous as if that'll fix the insecurity she's feeling, be it age or just general attractiveness. It's crazy, but if you think about it, women do this from the time they're little girls, teenagers up until they're old women. A lot has been written here and elsewhere about how stupid it is for women to let their insecurities about their looks control so much real estate in their brains, but really if you stop to think about it, it makes perfect sense. After all, in a match up of almost anything except child birthing, the average woman is generally unequal to men in the measures by which we judge success in our culture going back thousands of years. The one thing that they have a solid lock on is their sexual desirability and it kicks in at a time in their lives when they are immature and typically unable to handle it or even understand the ramifications. In a lot of ways, they're playing a game that some day they are destined to lose and they know that and for many of them, the process of winding down and becoming invisible to society is crippling, especially when you consider how much more social women are than men. So, like I get it. I understand it. I have a lot of empathy for women suffering through this and I don't really blame them for it any more than I blame a man for say, being a workaholic and ignoring his family. It's sad, it's unfortunate, but there are REASONS that are hard to escape from. Anyway, just saying - understanding why someone is the way they are doesn't mean you approve of what they do, it just means that you can put their actions in the proper context. What that means is that inside this story, I think Claire needed to be knocked back for her own safety, but I'm not convinced that John's reaction wasn't entirely over the top. Hell, maybe it was and maybe that's what was needed - a strong emotional slap to reset Claire's brain and get her to focus on what her actual problem was (which she did, which was also commendable). Perhaps this is just a case of "all's well that ends well". I can live with that. 5/5 story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So to sum up:

Poignant love story to start.

Amazing perfect marriage for 20 years

Wanna try a threesome?

GET OUT!!!!! My views of our marriage are shattered how could any of it have been real???

Don’t come back until you can solve my riddles of insecurity !

So um why doesn’t SHE divorce HIM ? This guy is insane.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

A strange tale. But worth four stars from me. Just glad there was no adultery.

JPB NOT BOB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...