All Comments on 'Exclusive'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahaha!!!! That last bit was great. Caught me right out of left field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be a great disappointment to realize after so many years that you had married such a vain, self centered and manipulative woman.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

good story. 4⭐

At one point, I thought of a husband-and-wife set-up.

let me explain :

Reading the scene between the brother and the sister, I thought that the wife had learned, given her close relationship with her sister-in-law, that she had the desire to try a new man.

And so to show him the repercussions, they faked their argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The spelling needs to be checked; content also . It started off ok but then became a confused future.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Good idea. However that last sentence is still troubling. But its your story.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 1 year ago

Very well done, made me smile, and is an easy 5. It is a common theme, but avoids the flaws of other treatments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow he gave in so easy. Trust would be gone. No way to prove she hadnt already gone too far. I would insist she quit her job and i would tell her i am going to have her followed. Sex only after we get tested and use condoms and i am not going down on her again. Maybe she divorces me but she caused it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

LOL. The husband was like a lot of those fundamental religious nutters who try to guilt people by including "thought crime" as being sins! Sad really. Stiffling people's imaginations. I loved the little twist at the end. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Claire is shallow and lacking in self esteem. She looks outward to other people to feed her need for validation and approval instead of looking inward. When we make a choice based on someone else’s actions or opinions, we’re ignoring our own experience and intuition. This leads to jobs we don’t really want, relationships that aren’t fulfilling, and commitments that feel like burdens. Self-esteem is just your reputation with yourself.

Claire is also a bit of a narcissist. Narcissistic supply is a form of psychological addiction where the narcissist requires, and even demands, limitless special treatment, admiration, importance, or validation to feed their sense of entitlement and self-centeredness. Narcissistic supply is how narcissists cope with the world, making it a place for them to thrive.

GerMagGerMagover 1 year ago

Great story! Hoping to read more from you.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* A nice, fresh approach to analysing the misunderstandings over what was, in the end, a very tactless way to approach a problem. Claire probably only needed to tell John her real insecurity (but, as I've noted elsewhere, if couples communicated then LW would a lot emptier!). Very slightly unsure if the continuing flirting at work might lead to a real issue with John's security, or even Claire's faithfulness, down the road - I hope not. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars and the ending surprise of the new girl flirting was a hoot. Well written nice plot and interesting characters. I think the husband’s character was written too perfect and his dialogue was close to a sermon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, in all of her pleadings for forgiveness she never ever actually said, "No, I don't want to experience sex with anyone else. I only want to be exclusive with you and you completely satisfy me sexually." She only apologized for hurting him and not thinking how he'd react. Never apologized about wanting to have someone else to experience sexually. Claire keeps skirting the issue.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fuck this fucking cocksucker.

“Lets have a nice, intelligent conversation where i explain that i don’t want another man in our sex life….and then shout at you and treat you worse than the dogshit I scraped off my shoe”

Yeah, she needs to divorce him, take half his shit, the house, the kids, child support, alimony, and date a man who isn’t going to verbally abuse her because he disagrees with her and then gaslight her into thinking it was her fault.

He’s the kind of guy who probably beats the shit out of her and then says it’s fault for making him angry.

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

Excellent job exploding the "I'll be the best wife ever!" cliche. You get 5* just for that. The rest was also very well done - please write more!

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

Now he can start to really worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lame

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Really well done! Subject matter at the stories core is something many of us husbands think about. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needed a bit more after the last sentence. Because of that I give it a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She will certainly be VERY careful about any discussion with him from now on. Not very conducive to a sharing relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is too much. He blew it so far out of proportion and overreacted to the situation. Mind control police make sure no one thinks inappropriately. You have to be able to discuss things or you stagnate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whackdoodle, what story do you think you're commenting on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, which is the "opposite sex? You wrote clearly and the story flowed well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Whackadoodle - How many times did your parents drop you on your head? It amazes me how you can twist the words into something even more bizarre than what the author actually wrote. He called her out for what she said. He didn't verbally abuse her. She was at fault so there was no need to gaslight her into believing it. It must be an interesting world you live in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. It’s nice to read a story that isn’t like riding a rollercoaster. Diverting the emotions to the logic and rationality that establish a relationship was outstanding. Often authors leave the readers to rely on their own reasoning to judge the characters. This story kept me interested by putting me back on track to discover the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super overreaction

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Whatever. The guy went postal over a sentence. Whether or not it was thought through, his reaction was uncalled for.

What was he, a teenager or a mature man?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story, but she's awfully shallow. I can't stand married women who flirt. It's basically a lie to build their egos. She needs to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike some readers, I thought this was realistic (not over the top as many stories in this area are). I don’t think the husband was abusive.

I’m troubled by the reader who thinks she will now have to be so careful that the relationship will be damaged. Yes, she needs to be more careful, because her expressed interest in intimacy with others threatened both her husband and the relationship. If you say stupid, hurtful things to someone else, you do have to be careful going forward, but that’s not the fault of the one she hurt. She needs to understand the problem with what she said and make very sure she doesn’t go anywhere close to that again.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Husband was a flipping idiot

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I agree with anonymous below about his response not being conducive to further conversations

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Cute story, it tells the power of words and how intent is lost at times. I think his big problem was she didn't think it through because she lost sight of him in all this.

Ending is cute twist too.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

swear this is the second time (haha) that same plotted stories came out in 2s. u use the word but right though probably the only UK person that has so going to give u a 3 star vote lol sorry thats funny bc i dont vote or rate or whatever those stars mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So he’s psychotic and she’s still thinking about cheating. Super.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another "slut in waiting" story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wants something to compare his abilities!!!!!!! That will not go away by simply apologizing!!!!!!!! She will still want to know about other dicks!!!!!! It just took her 20 years to consider that her marriage was secure no matter what she said or did!!!!!! Fucking someone other than her husband WILL HAPPEN, just not with his knowledge!!!!!! KICK THE BITCH TO THE CURB!!!!!!! NO RAAC's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much ado about nothing?

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

The dangers of miscommunication. Trust is so easy to damage and so hard to repair.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Rather so-so. But the best wife ever bit was good, loved that.

It appears Whackdoodle got his panties in a wad, because just about every person, man or women, would freak the fuck out hearing their spouse discuss other people in their beds. So Im guessing he may be too far of a feminist by his little freak out below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it and it's a really well told story and an excellent job exploding the "I'll be the best wife ever!" cliche. I don't know how many stories I've seen that line in after the cheating wife gets caught. Kind of like the "it's just sex" line found in many stories, or the "it didn't take away anything from you", another common line in many of the stories in this forum.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This looks to be only your second story. With that being said, I have given both of your stories ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. That is unusual for me.

A good story get ⭐⭐⭐, An excellent story gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐. An Outstanding story gets ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Very few get ⭐⭐⭐⭐ or ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

I really enjoyed this story and the detail it gave to a subject that shows the fragility of a man's ego and emotional state if they are truly in love with their spouse.

What made this story great was the fact it highlighted the need for communications in a relationship. No matter how well we communicate we often screw up at one time or another. How we recover to reestablish the correct communication lines are the only things that count. This story told of one manner where both parties used the available help of family/friends to improve their relationship.

I am looking forward to the story you pulled this segment from. I just hope you keep the page count on the segments to 3 - 5 pages. As a slow reader I find it takes me too long to get to stories longer than 5 pages. They tend to lose their enjoyment factors to me after that length.

Thank you for writing your stories. I like your style. I adapted to the British way of storytelling having lived in Huntingdon. I worked at RAF Molesworth for the US government during the 05/06 time frame. I fully enjoyed my time there. Meet plenty of great people across the UK.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
You Spouse Entertaining Attention From Another Is No Joke.

A female dog will turn and growl and/or bite another dog trying to stick his nose in her fanny. What should a married woman do when a man metaphorically tries to stick his nose in her fanny, appreciate the attention? Thank him for the compliment? The marriage is lacking some depth of commitment if the wife thinks its cute when others express an interest in fucking her. Thanks for the effort.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Come on, every married person has, at one time or another, imagined having sex with someone else. We don't mention it to our spouse because it could cause damage and it would be for nothing since we know it is not going to happen. We know the male ego very well, we long for it, cherish it, and see it through life. Over time It becomes part of us. Good wives learn this with time. Remember, fate took someone from Claire, her thoughts about other men, are unique and complicated, but her loyalty to her husband was never in doubt. A small bump in the road.

Very good story with interesting dialogue. Keep writing. I love how many authors are from the UK. Rob and I loved our vacations there. The scenery, the people, the feeling you get just being there. It is a magical place, it really is.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

The husband crying and his fragile ego? Sorry, but this sounds like something a woman writes about a guy's POV. So, I think the scenario could be better written.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Anon below remarked that he overreacted, I beg to differ. When a wife brings up the notion of “trying to introduce” a husband’s willingness to countenance adultery there is not place for vacillation. Lack of total clarity in that moment is an invitation to continue down a road to the ultimate destruction of the marriage. At the same time, once some sense of balance has been restored (with her admission that not only was she wrong, but that she had not contemplated the damage she was doing) there needs to be an open avenue to discussion and to ward off her feelings of inadequacy. Well done, if perhaps too brief in the end.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Interesting

Always the husband is the bad guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but most flirting leads to affairs. Especially in the work place.

towgtowgover 1 year ago

Good story line, nice plot with a twist at the end. 4 Starts. Get an editor to correct spelling and small context error and you have 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written, with a nice addition to the line of stories about hall passes…or whatever you might call the situation. Minor errors that an editor would likely spot…or even a careful re-reading. More, please!

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

Enjoyed it. 4 stars from me. Just one point, when adults are discussing personal and serious matters of sex, do they really use the expression 'sleep with'? We're talking fucking here! 'Sleeping with' is strictly daytime TV for me.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

I believe he went a little far at the start. But a good story. D

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Nicely done! A very well reasoned reaction to the situation. I believe she was being forthcoming with her explanation and he was right to accept her back. It took a moment for me to shift to the formal British manner of speaking when a character is agitated. Americans tend to be much more crass and vulgar when angered. Your story was well written and the dialogue flowed well.

Thanks for sharing, LJA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done...

...a '5' !

Do some more.

EastCoaster

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

Actually, liked this, a fun story, no harm done and harmony restored.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Loved it!

Well done!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

A pet peeve

Within one paragraph, LJA644 had the staff guys ‘complementing’ Sweetie about her looks … then LJA644 used ‘compliment’ in the same sense. They are two distinct word with two different meanings. Both are essentially positive, but NOT interchangeable. There are sentences in which each spelling can be used … but those sentences would be saying something clearly different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good real story. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder and every woman will be flirted with . Some looks will draw more but mens taste will vary and all will be persued. Many will fall and cheat and the work force allows the opportunity. Trust in the relationship is key and if it gets broken it could be hard to put back. Also loving couple still cheat . Maybe less but it does happen . A friend when we were much younger worked at a big company. Fridays was a drink after work for most . Common and where lists of cheating was starting. One woman who her was very friendly with was much older but beautiful. She seemed the most loyal , had four adult kids and always talked about her hubby and family. Never saw any flirting returned from her as guys always tried. She worked there for over 20 years and after him being there about eight himself he had met her family at many company functions and would ask her if she would set him up with one of her gorgeous daughters. We’ll he found out eight years in the head of his department which was not hers has beeen fucking her for over ten years. Turned out him and her hubby grew up together but were mostly rivaled each other never close and this guy took great pleasure in fucking as often as possible. Blow jobs three times a week minimum, and a day of fucking as they do go to other sites but he can control her being out of the office. . They travel twice a year for a week with a group which apparently all know and all are doing the same. He had plenty of pics and videos and was comfortable in showing it . He always verbally abused hubby while he fucked her which she always stopped him but seeing her get her hair pulled Bach as she was being fucked up her ass by a guy her hubby hated was tough because he thought of her and her family as perfect. So trust is hard and even when you do and everything is perfect it still could be something you don’t detect .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

When a woman feels she’s losing her beauty, the husband always loses. His compliments don’t matter, aren’t considered truth— because he’s supposed to compliment. It’s always about attention from outside the marriage.

After his sister left, John should have left for a couple of days. Even if he’d already decided he’d take her back, staying incommunicado for a couple of days would give Claire a better idea of the pain she’d caused.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

When a woman feels she’s losing her beauty, the husband always loses. His compliments don’t matter, aren’t considered truth— because he’s supposed to compliment. It’s always about attention from outside the marriage.

After his sister left, John should have left for a couple of days. Even if he’d already decided he’d take her back, staying incommunicado for a couple of days would give Claire a better idea of the pain she’d caused.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Way too much rationalizations in this story, the story needs a plot, as for example what happened in that office. This story does not have it and that is a major problem. You can make an essay on exclusivity with all the thoughts you poured in here but you really have no story. In my book that is weak.

This site is full of stories without plots while full of blabber, sermonizing, pontifications, and "inner dialogs". All of that is shit, a good author is recognized by talking through a plot not by driveling relentless blabber.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Most of you writing on LW need a school on writing. Read Papatoad, Winterfrog, and similar authors that know how to create a story and suspense without neverending sermons, relentless blabber, and psychobabble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly, I believe it. Only a woman can fuck up a perfect marriage, for no apparent reason. If it wasn’t for male sex drive, the species would go extinct. Because most men, prefer hanging out with their buds. Sex, is the only redeeming quality women have- sorry , it’s true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC was a little to self righteous for my liking, I think you should have toned him down just a little.

Thanks for your effort.KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful storyline. The lady was being whimsical, wishful, and intellectually careless. She did not deserve a temper tantrum and being tossed from her house. The guy was being too yang--locked into layers of perfect thoughts. If his perspective was right, then he needed to show it was right emotionally as well as intellectually. When she realizes her folly, especially some sloppy logic, and admits it, she has jumped through his intellectual hoops and is back in his good graces. But is he deserving to be in hers? He could have been more careful himself--emotionally. Let her know how he felt. And tried to ascertain how she was feeling that underlay the discussion she generated which hubby found upsetting. While I can critique how the characters handled this, I love that the author has presented all this in such an interesting way, so that we can better understand the yin and yang of communication!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd have gotten rid of her. I think she was being honest about wanting another guy. She just backtracked when she did not get the accommodating response she wanted. I wouldn't trust her at all in the future.

PentafelixPentafelixover 1 year ago

Nicely written, but the guy had to become a completely insecure wanker in order for the drama to crank up. Very readable though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow. Tough one for me. Writing is OK and I can overlook the errors.

On one hand I see how he would react like that. When after so many years your wife out of the blue brings this up? Wham! That hits hard.

On the other hand, why would you have such doubts? Was there something in the past which gives you pause? Did you see her act inappropriately before? Was there something that happened we don't yet know about? As written, she has been a great wife and faithful.

I think what was over looked IMO was the flirting and how she basically encourages it and needs it. At the end she is way too excited that the guys are now after her! I mean she says because the guys know they will get no where with the new girl they are going back to her. So she is thought of as a sure thing? Holy crap what else is she doing that they think they have a chance with your wife!

I wouldn't divorce her but I would invest some money in a PI to investigate for some time. See just what goes on and somehow I would show ups at her work or pay off someone if I could to get the real inside scoop.

Maybe have her change her job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And now the next scene is him joking about a three way, followed by their divorce.

Nah I’m kidding. This was actually pretty good. I was expecting him to dump her and prove himself a man child, but it ended very satisfactorily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great writing. story kept my interest and focus on every word. Keep writing, we need more good stories of substance like this. Looking forward to reading all of your tales. Well deserved 5.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Liked the story because it looked at jealousy and doubts. I think his side was weaker because he was totally in his little boy mode. But that made the story. If he had been adult about it wouldn’t have been discussed. She made an honest mistake because she, also in her child, was feeling old and unappreciated.

Thanks

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Kind of lost me at the husband’s wildly out of proportion overreaction, ALL CAPS screaming included. The fact that he had his interrupted fidelity policy ready at hand was odd, and instead of clarifying what she meant he went all lawyerly hellfire on her and kicked her out. I skimmed after that point.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Not enough consequences to be engaged in the drama.

nestorb30nestorb30over 1 year ago

Conflicted. Everything was over the top. Seemed weird and what he should have worried about he thought trivial and What he did worry about was trivial. Must the language barrier, but sitting in New York this just seems weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All things can be cured with a mug a tea. LP

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

This story hit all my bells! 5+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know the British have a different English than we in the USA do, so I checked every British dictionary I could find on line. First it bothers me every time and British writer mis-uses sat where seated in correct.

But, more important is the mis-use of complement when compliment is clearly what was intended. When the wife said the guys at work "complemented" her, it means getting together to make separate parts better. Compliment, on the other hand" means telling someone about their good characteristics or looks. The latter would be OK in the this story, but making a better fit between the guys and the wife is a really bad thing. She was clueless and the author actually said the opposite of what I am sure was intended. To further the orange example, she was taking that piece of orange from her marriage to insert it into an improper addition or completion of the office situation. One dictionary used the example of "putting separate parts together to make a better 'whole' ". So simply using the incorrect word, the office situation went from "OK" to an improper relationship.

I did like the story, and the happy ending, but one work changed the whole thing to what a husband would not be accepting of.

Auto fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know the British have a different English than we in the USA do, so I checked every British dictionary I could find on line. First it bothers me every time and British writer mis-uses sat where seated in correct.

But, more important is the mis-use of complement when compliment is clearly what was intended. When the wife said the guys at work "complemented" her, it means getting together to make separate parts better. Compliment, on the other hand" means telling someone about their good characteristics or looks. The latter would be OK in the this story, but making a better fit between the guys and the wife is a really bad thing. She was clueless and the aor actually said the opposite of what I am sure was intended. To further the orange example, she was taking that piece of orange from her marriage to insert it into an improper addition or completion of the office situation.

I understand the work situation a bit. My wife and I are approaching our 60th anniversary in June. She does not trust me and we have not had sex for 17 years. 40 years ago, I had a secretary for a shorSt while before I quit my job and we moved from California to Michigan, was hunting for a husband after here divorce. She kept talking about "how nice" I was, how we both liked motorcycle riding, etc. Her desk actually touched mine (Japanese "bull pen" style office" so I spent most of my time in a "project office" a couple hundred feet a way to avoid all the hits. When I left, she gave me a clock with a motocross background and sent a note saying how she enjoyed working with me, etc. including "how we meant so much to each other". Well, you know that my wife went ballistic and things were never the same. She does not believe that I tried my best to avoid any non-business interaction with that secretary. 18 years later, I was writing a manual for a project and was assigned an editor in the office in Napa Valley, while I wrote from my home in Michigan. We spend a lot of time on the phone talking through the chapters that I sent in for review. When we took a mental break, we would often talk about our families and office gossip, etc. My wife listened and thought getting to know a co-worker (who was much younger than I was and , happily married as I was). So my wife does not trust me and brings up my "improper relationships" whenever she gets mad. We don't sleep together and self masturbation has been my only sex for that 17 years. My wife was the hottest teacher in the school she taught (many of her co-workers complimented me on my luck) and was really tight with another teacher who was a retired navy commander. Way tighter than I was with either of my situations (remember I cut off my career to prevent a problem in the first case, and the second was over two thousand miles apart). We could only afford one wedding ring when we were married as starving students, so I bought mine a few years later when I had to travel a lot and I didn't want to cause any 'situations'. She on the other hand has not worn her wedding ring for 15 years or more. It sounds like a LW story, but I love her and about 70% sure she has not cheated. SO I read a lot of stories when to help me masturbate -- this story did not help me. But I appreciate the writer. Thank you again. Autofan

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Good story LJ I'm adding you to my list of favourite writers everything that I have read of yours so far I've enjoyed ,5 stars from me mate .

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh that’s a good story, loved how you set it out, great character development, but that ending just made it impossible to NOT do a follow up, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute last line! You are one of the relatively few LW authors who knows how to bring a story to an end in a way that is not overly hurried or needlessly extended. Thank you for the fine writing. 5 stars.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Really enjoy your "What if" stories.

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Hubby was a big drama queen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Different and great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories like these make me ashamed I am a man. Guy has a perfect wife and in under 5 minutes of conversation he throws her out of the house? He doesn’t deserve any women let alone a perfect one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would've headed for the hills at that one. Oh, perhaps I am the fool on hill? But at least not the village idiot! Bye bye love... Paul and Simon ownes that one.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerabout 1 year ago

Don't find many that come out on the plus side of marriage. So I give yeah a 10... Out of ten of course.... Oh that's the plus side by the way . 🤔😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of the posters below obviously do not know the feeling of having the person that they thought they could trust without question rip their world apart with a selfish act.

Wait until it happens to you, then remember this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! This author really does have his finger on the pulse. I simply HAVE to read the rest of his work, Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although I'm a Brit I struggle to understand why some people drink tea in a world where coffee exists. The British obsession with tea is as baffling to me as it probably is to most Americans.

Also, one glaring error escaped the editing process: the use of 'defiantly' where I'm sure the intended meaning was 'definitely'.

The MC's reaction was rather OTT but made for a great read. Loved it, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The last line was a nice fun way to finish the story. Thanks KS

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

The wife really is a clueless ditz! I too would have kicked her out of the bedroom, if not the house, started seperation papers as she had already been shopping around for a lover (or so she claimed), and MAYBE consider counseling. Later she claims she never expected to sleep with anyone and expected him to say no. Horsepucky. She just kicked him in the balls as hard as she could and said she never meant to hurt him. But instead, expected her knight in shining armor. She needs major counseling on her own. And to me, she blew up the whole trust issue.

LanmandragonLanmandragon12 months ago

That is some really good reasoning in there, I am impressed (and l liked the story).

MiljonersolarMiljonersolar12 months ago

I totally get wanting to be completely exclusive, having that as a total deal breaker. Totally fine. And Claire brought it up in a bad way. But his reaction is completely insane, big yikes. Just because you have you have fantasies and have explored them mentally doesn't mean anything.

Some like anal and some don't, would it be reasonable to dump someone just because they like anal when you don't? It doesn't automatically mean they are gonna pressure you into doing it, or go and do it with someone else.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...