Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 02

Story Info
The visit to the slave girl farm continues.
4.5k words
4.57
21.2k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote the first part of this story more than two years ago, and although my intention was always to continue it, it has not been until now that I have decided to take the step.

As I already said in the Spanish page where I also publish stories, writing the first chapter is easy, continuing with a coherent story is not so easy.

I hope you like this second part, and I promise that the next and last part will be coming soon.

Thank you for reading my stories and for your comments and ratings.

(All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

Excursion to Slave Girl Farm 2

I felt very horny after having seen how a dozen men fucked Teacher Helen, probably getting her pregnant. I tell myself that my arousal is due to the injection they have given us, but I really know it is not true, I have always had slavery fantasies where I am fucked and enslaved and now, I am in a place where I can fulfill those fantasies.

"You just have to ask;" my handler tells me realizing my excitement.

I look at him quizzically not knowing what to answer him.

"You are not slave girls and we can't fuck you unless you ask us to;" the handler comments approaching me and bringing his hand to my wet pussy, "The only problem is that once you ask us to, you can be fucked by any man who wants it;" he adds inserting two fingers in my pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" the handler asks pinching my clit.

I don't answer, I don't want to open my mouth because I know that if I do, what will come out of it will be moans of pleasure provoked by his fingers in my pussy, finally I shake my head in the negative.

"Okay;" he comments stopping masturbating me, "There's a lot of visiting time left, and all the sluts that visit us end up begging to be fucked."

I feel a shudder at those words, and try to stop to protest, but the handler pulls the leash and forces me to keep walking.

We walk for ten minutes before we reach the labor camps, the sight we see is terrifying, more reminiscent of the cotton plantations of the southern states before the civil war, about a hundred naked slave girls are picking various products from the land, all of them are covered in dirt and their backs are full of red whip marks.

As we approach, I try to look for Astrid without finding her anywhere, although I stop looking for her when I hear the manager shout.

"Shit Thomas, stop fucking that bitch, she's not a slave girl, she's a student;" he yells addressing someone.

As I look in the direction where the manager is shouting, I see a huge black guy over six feet tall sitting up and facing us, he is fucking a slave girl lying on her back.

When the black stands up and gets out of the slave girl's pussy, I let out a loud scream at the two things I see, the first a huge cock of more than ten inches, and the second that the slave girl he is fucking is Astrid.

Quickly the whole group of us approach Astrid, the young girl is crying, her pussy is wide open, and her tits are full of hickeys and little nibbles.

"Please;" Astrid pleads in tears.

"Easy, now we get you out of here and take you to the medical center;" the manager tells her clearly angry with the one called Thomas.

"Please;" Astrid pleads again, "I need to cum, I want him to keep fucking me."

"Are you sure?" the manager asks grabbing her face so she is looking directly at him.

"YES!!!" she cries out between moans of pleasure. "I need you to fuck me."

Hearing those words from Astrid, the manager signals Thomas who quickly grabs the girl by the waist and turns her around placing her on her hands and knees, in that position he stands behind her and starts fucking her again, so that we can all see how the huge cock goes in and out of Astrid's pussy stretching it completely.

"So, Astrid is now a slave girl?" I ask my handler unable to stop watching as Thomas fucks Astrid.

"She's not a slave girl;" my handler replies, "I still feel like a free woman, the only difference being that now she can be fucked by any man and through any hole."

Coinciding with my handler's words, the manager hands the branding machine to Thomas, who without wasting time places it on Astrid's back, marking it with the codes for its new use, my partner's scream of pain from the new branding, overlaps with the scream from the intense orgasm that is coursing through her body.

"I've gotten horny;" my handler says standing in front of me and freeing his cock from his pants.

The cock is not too long, but quite wide and I know I'm going to have a hard time taking it in my mouth.

"Can I masturbate while I suck his cock;" I ask my handler.

The handler looks at me smiling and brings his cock close to my lips, "Ok slave girl, but if you cum before me, I will insert an anal plug;" he tells me.

I don't think about it for a second, I have barely let a couple of guys fuck me, but all my partners say I am one of the best cocksuckers they know.

"Okay;" I tell him starting to kiss and lick his cock.

I have a hard time opening my mouth until I swallow the entire girth of the handler's cock, when I finally get it, I start bobbing my head up and down on his cock trying to get him to cum before I do, while playing with my right hand on my pussy.

Five minutes after I start sucking my handler's cock, I still can't get him to cum, meanwhile I'm getting closer and closer to orgasm, if my fingers weren't enough to increase my excitement, watching Astrid being fucked by three men at the same time, with Thomas' huge cock going in and out of her ass.

Also, a couple of minutes ago, the boys' teacher has pushed Helen to the floor, starting to fuck her ass, having her pussy blocked by the belt they have placed on her in the clinic.

"Cum for me;" my handler orders me starting to play with my nipples, pinching and stretching them.

My body obeys his command before my mind prevents it, and I burst into an intense orgasm seconds before the handler pulls out of my mouth and cums all over my face.

"You've lost bitch;" he says pulling a metal object out of the bag and bringing it close to my mouth.

I look at the object scared, I know it's not very big, but right now it looks huge to me, I open my mouth and start sucking on it, sure that my saliva is the only lubrication he's going to use before he inserts it in my ass.

"Bend over and relax;" my handler tells me, "I assure you; you'll end up liking it."

I bend over at the waist and it doesn't take me long to feel something enter my virgin ass, at first, it's just a couple of fingers, stretching my asshole allowing the plug to easily enter my ass.

"Put that whore to work and take her at one o'clock to the breeding ground;" orders the manager; "There's a lot of money to be made."

After the orgasm, I desperately need to be fucked, but after watching a dozen handlers and farm staff fuck Astrid, it doesn't cross my mind to say anything.

"Get back to work slut;" Thomas yells at Astrid, "We still have two more breaks before we take you back to the checkpoint."

Astrid gets up off the floor and gets back to work, I notice the marks on her back, contrasting with her smile despite everything that happened minutes before. Astrid's face radiates happiness, and her look seems lost, a look I have seen before on any of the slave girls offered for sale after processing.

"Let's get going;" my handler tells me, tugging on my leash.

I feel strange walking around with the anal plug, an anal plug that has begun to vibrate, a vibration that runs through my whole body to end at my clit causing my arousal to increase, and with it my desire to ask the handler to fuck me. I know we are going to the stables first and then to the milk farm, I have seen the plans of the farm, and I know the pet store and breeding stall are on the other side.

"You're going to really like the stables;" my handler tells me, "We know it's one of your slavery fantasies according to the school forms, and it would have been your destiny if either of your two teammates hadn't come, we always pick girls from the track team to be pony girls, but those two fit better as a pair."

I look at my handler quizzically, the school told us those forms were confidential.

"Don't be surprised;" he comments smiling at me, "At the farm we try to find out a lot of things about our visitors to get them to make their visit as exciting and fun as possible, and eventually agree to stay as slave girls."

"We can't be enslaved!" I exclaimed in fright.

"Just like you can't be fucked;" he replies to me, "The handlers job during the visit is to get you to ask us to enslave you, if we succeed, apart from being able to fuck you for two days we get a thousand-dollar bonus."

"Have you managed to enslave many visitors?" I ask him with curiosity and fear.

"I've gotten twenty-five thousand dollars bonus in the year I've been working on the farm;" he answers me.

I feel a small flush in my pussy, which quickly increases in intensity as soon as we enter the stables and I am surrounded by several dozen pony girls. They are spectacular, I am 5'9''tall, but all of them with the boots they wear are over 6'6'' tall, the harnesses and corsets of various colors that wrap their bodies are gorgeous, as are the ornaments they wear on their nipples and their pussies.

"Unfortunately, there is a threat of a storm and your two companions will not be able to enjoy the sensation of being tied to a cart and driven around the farm, but instead they will be able to enjoy other unexpected sensations."

My handler guides me to the center of the stables, where Tina and Kate are cross chained to wooden frames.

"We've been lucky;" comments the manager, "They haven't completed processing the two students yet."

I can't take my eyes off my two classmates, their bodies are shiny from some kind of oils and they have no hair left below their necks, the hair on their heads has also been shaved except for the middle part, which in the case of Kate who sported a neat curly mane down to the middle of her back is terrifying.

The look on the faces of my two classmates is clearly one of terror, their eyes are wide open looking around, pleading with their eyes and moaning through the gag for them to stop this nightmare.

"Your classmates are in serious trouble;" my handler tells me; "The pony girl trainer they have been assigned as handler has made over two hundred thousand dollars in bonuses, half of the visitors that pass through his hands end up as slave girls."

I look at the man my handler has referred to, and almost cum at the sight of him, my handler is a handsome guy in his early twenties, a little taller than me and with a muscular body, but the man behind my companions is a god made flesh: 6'4" tall, muscles marked all over his body without looking overdone, brunette hair above his shoulders and blue eyes so clear they look white, and a bulge in his pants that looks intimidating.

The man stands behind Kate and Tina and brings each of his hands to the pussy of one of them and begins to masturbate them.

"It took me longer than I thought to get these two sluts to agree to the full processing;" he comments looking at the group, "But in the end they have agreed and they will get a reward for it."

As I watch the trainer's huge fingers moving in and out of my classmates increasingly wet pussies, my handler is grabbing under my tits, playing with his fingers on the nipple where I have the tag attached, his other hand is behind me playing with the anal plug.

"I'm sure you'd like to be in her place;" he whispers in my ear.

I shake my head negatively, lying to him, but mostly lying to me, I want to be in my classmate place, to feel those huge fingers going in and out of my pussy, to know that I am going to be turned into a pony girl for the next few hours, and that when that time is over, I will beg for it to be permanent.

Two loud moans bring me out of my thoughts, and as I look back at my partners, I see that they have cum, the coach removes their gags and takes the fingers he has had in their pussies for each to clean up the other's juices. I look into their eyes and notice that their gaze has changed, the terror and fear I saw a few minutes ago are gone, replaced by desire and lust, my two partners are very close to falling into slavery.

The trainer moves away from the two chained girls and approaches us, focusing his gaze mainly on Helen and me.

"I can see that either of these two bitches could very well be another pony girl;" comments the trainer approaching Helen and bringing a hand to her nipples. "It's a shame she was destined for breeding slave girl."

"I assure you that if I had seen this place before, Helen would have ended up as a pony girl;" comments the professor.

"There is still time;" replies the trainer, "Not all pony girls are good for racing, this slave girl with her 'Class A' breeding slave girl, could be a brood mare, she would be trained and adorned like a normal pony girl but without getting to compete, so you could fuck her whenever you wanted, breed her and show her in competitions and at parties, plus you could bring her to the farm and breed her to one of our stallions and make a lot of money."

"How much would that cost me?" asks the professor evidently interested in the trainer's words.

"It would be totally free;" interrupts the manager. "At least half of the handlers on the farm are former students of yours who visited the farm."

"Go ahead then;" replies the professor.

One of the handlers accompanying the group grabs Helen's leash, and before we know it the teacher is strapped into a frame next to Kate and Tina.

I panic as the trainer approaches me, I don't even notice that my handler is no longer holding me, my mind wants to move and pull away, but my body doesn't respond, and any trace of struggle disappears when the two fingers I've seen going in and out of my classmates pussy enter mine, causing an intense moan to come out of my mouth.

"You have a tight pussy, but you are the hottest slut that has ever passed through my hands;" the coach comments bringing his fingers to my mouth, "It's a shame that someone already has plans for you;" he adds as I suck on his fingers as if they were a cock without being aware of his words.

"We can process her with piercings and temporary branding and let Moonstar have fun with her;" the manager points out, "If she's not able to break it no one will."

Again, I want to protest, but apparently my whole body and part of mind wants this, and I let myself be guided by my handler to a wooden frame in front of the other three girls.

Without wasting any time, the handler stands behind Kate and with the help of a slave girl starts the processing. He plays with my classmate's nipples making them hard, preparing them so that with two quick movements the slave girl pierces them with a needle before closing a golden ring with a bell on each one.

Kate's mouth is still free of the gag, and the moans escaping from her are perfectly audible throughout the stable. The trainer brings his hand to Kate's clit and begins to play with it, never resting until he leaves it hard and swollen to almost twice its initial size, the slave girl's quick motion drilling it causes my classmate to let out a loud scream as she comes to an intense orgasm that drives her into unconsciousness for a few seconds.

I'm sure if she hadn't passed out, she would have ended up begging to be fucked. There is still one last step left, the trainer holds up a tail to match Kate's hair, seeing it I have no doubt it is made from the remains of her mane.

The trainer takes the anal plug that forms part of the tail into Kate's mouth, who begins to suck it hard, bathing it with her saliva, surely being aware of where it is going to go lodged. From my position, the plug looks much bigger to me than the one I carried lodged in my ass and my whole-body trembles with fear.

I notice how Kate's body tenses as she feels the intruder entering her ass, tears begin to fall down her cheeks again, and they don't stop even when the trainer has fully inserted the plug and positioned himself in front of her.

"Easy Kitty;" the trainer tells her wiping her tears with one of his fingers, "I assure you that as soon as you get your prize you will forget all about this."

While the trainer is taking care of Tina, another handler appears in the stable carrying a gorgeous pony girl, I look at her and my pussy gets wet at the thought that this is the pony girl who is going to play with me. Her slender body is completely tanned, and she is decorated very differently from the rest of the pony girls, her boots, corset and harness are red leather, matching her mane and fire red tail, her ringed nipples are attached by a chain and her clit wears a similar two-inches-long chain ending in a moon and a star.

Although what strikes me most is the mark on her belly, different from the rest of the marks, instead of the usual horse head, she wears a horse raised on its two legs with a star and the moon at the height of her head. The last different detail is that she has her arms attached to her sides, instead of behind her back.

I'm so focused on the pony girl in front of me that I barely notice Tina's processing, although seeing the trainer's smile I realize that my partner has asked to be fucked.

Before processing Helen, the trainer approaches Moonstar and after removing the bridle from her mouth, gives her a passionate kiss. "If you get her to beg to be fucked, I'll let you be the first to do it;" Coach tells her helping her get on her knees with her face level with my pussy.

"Enjoy slut, barely half a dozen girls have had the privilege of being brought to orgasm by Moonstar;" the trainer tells me.

I don't understand what the trainer is referring to, I have enjoyed lesbian sex, many more times than sex with boys, and I don't think there is anything that can surprise me.

It takes me just a few seconds to realize how wrong I am, as soon as I feel the pony girl's tongue entering my pussy, I know I'm lost, it's like there are two tongues exploring my pussy, with something metallic inserted in them.

I try to evade the pleasure by looking forward, but the sight of my teacher Helen being processed by the trainer doesn't help at all. Moonstar brings me to my first orgasm at the same time Helen bursts into her own as her clit is pierced.

"Please stop;" I plead with Moonstar, who upon hearing me lifts her head from my pussy, waiting for my next words.

My whole body is begging me to beg to fuck myself, and in my mind a struggle seems to take place for me to do the same, but again I pull myself together and hold on without begging.

Four orgasms later I no longer care what is going on around me, and I let myself go for the pleasure, I know I am in no danger of begging to fuck, because I am unable to say a single word.

"You're amazing;" trainer says grabbing my head to force me to look into his eyes. "None of the girls we've left in Moonstar's hands endured more than three orgasms before begging to be fucked, you've made it to five. You have fire in your body, you would be a real champion if you ended up in my hands;" he adds giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Easy Moonstar;" he says to the pony girl placing the bridle back in her mouth, "You'll get your prize anyway."

I am barely aware of the moment a slave girl rings my nipples and clit, only when I feel something warm resting on my belly do I regain clarity and cry out in pain. Looking down I see the horse's head engraved on my belly.

"The mark will disappear in a month, almost at the same time the piercings will dissolve without a trace;" my handler tells me placed back on my back. A new scream makes me look forward and as I watch Helen, Tina and Kate receive the mark on their belly, I get the same feeling as when I saw Helen being marked for the first time, that these marks are permanent.

12