Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three girls have been dressed in the harnesses, corsets and boots, turning them into full pony girls. Several handlers untie them from the wooden frames, and bend them over steel bars, pinning their legs to the ground as well as their collar.

Before I know it, my handler does the same to me, and I realize what this exposed posture means.

The handler approaches Moonstar and while still playing with her pussy, inserts a latex dildo over seven inches long, leaving another seven outside her pussy, causing a shiver to run through my body knowing where they are going to end up.

"Be gentle with her, she's as tight as a virgin;" the trainer tells her motioning to a handler to get Moonstar into position.

I let out a scream, and it's not because Moonstar has started fucking me. The scream escapes my mouth when I see the trainer free his cock from his pants, yes the cock of the handler who fucked Astrid seemed huge to me, this one is monstrous, not so much because of how long but because of how fat and especially because it is adorned by several piercings.

When he stands behind Kate, I get the impression that this is the prize my two classmates have earned. Kate's scream as she is fucked by the huge cock is so intense, it causes me to want to cover my ears, although soon my own problems make me forget about it.

Moonstar has started to fuck me, and it's precisely not being gentle, luckily my pussy is very lubricated after all the orgasms, and soon I just start to feel pleasure. The problem is that it all gets worse when the manager stands in front of me and takes his cock into my mouth.

"By now I expected to be fucking your pussy, so I'll settle for your mouth for now;" he says pushing his cock all the way down my throat.

I have never felt like this before, being fucked in two of my holes, plus the anal plug in my ass, pleasure floods back into my body and mind, and only the manager's words keep me from disconnecting from reality.

"I'm sure if you could tell you would be asking me why they are fucking Kate if she didn't ask for it;" the manager comments to me, "We can quietly fuck all of you and nothing would happen, but we prefer to act nice, your classmate might complain and protest, but I assure you she's not going to, she's more likely to beg to keep fucking her."

The manager grabs my head and pushes harder, I feel his cock grow in my mouth and he begins to unload his cum on my stomach, behind me Moonstar pushes harder as she reaches her orgasm, triggering mine.

When I am untied, I am barely unable to stand, my handler has to hold me by the waist to keep me from falling, and stays by my side as they untie Helen and hand her leash to the professor. Next to Helen they still keep Kate and Tina chained, Kate is being fucked again by the trainer, while a line of at least ten workers is forming behind Tina waiting their turn to fuck her.

We resume our walk to the next part of the farm, I look at Helen in her pony girl outfit, she looks beautiful and I can't help but feel envious, the fear that filled her face when we left the medical center has disappeared, replaced by a kind of resignation to her new destiny, and I have no doubt that when we leave the farm she will have completely accepted her new situation, I only feel a little sorry for her when I see her asshole wide open and full of cum, having her pussy blocked, the trainer must have fucked her asshole stretching it tremendously with his huge cock.

After seeing what happened to Helen, Astrid, Tina and Kate, I start to feel scared for my other four friends and for myself, and I can't help but feel envious of my friend Mary, who, when she got sick, avoided coming on the trip and finding herself in this same situation.

To be continued...

12