All Comments on 'Excursion to Slave Girl Farm Ch. 02'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jleetechiejleetechie8 months ago

Many hot ideas, but the scenario is unrealistic. Perhaps such a farm on a Caribbean island or SE Asian country is more likely.

CarnalvalCarnalval8 months ago

Excellent chapter, I remember reading the first long ago and being very excited at the prospect of more. The sexual tension builds throughout and left me wanting to see how things unfold. Hot af, ty!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought the same as another comment, if these guys break all their own rules drugging and fucking 18 year olds, they would be out of business real quick. Students have parents and parents would be killing assholes at the farm and the school. Can you imagine a parent seeing piercings, tattoos and cum pouring from her gaped holes? Nothing would keep them from either shutting it down or blowing it up.

JessmartinJessmartin8 months agoAuthor

Good morning, this story like many others (Blackmailing Erika, Confusion of Identities, Failed Blackmail, First Visit, The Cave, The Doll...) take place in a dystopian world created by CollaredSlutGirls on their BDSMLR page, a world where female slavery was restored in the United States and part of Europe and where young girls over 18 can be enslaved for many different reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi, amazing story, thank you! But do u have any ETA for a next chapter ?

DevanDeliciousDevanDelicious6 months ago

I like this story and the creativity involved. I do hope you continue this story. I’d like to see how it transpires. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous