Executive Benefits

Story Info
Hannah gets rewarded for a job well done.
1.5k words
4.13
12.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shrill noise of the doorbell jarred Hannah awake. She groggily lifted her head and looked around the room, trying to remember where she was. As consciousness slowly dripped in and lifted the fog in her head, she recognised the familiar interior of her bedroom. She was sprawled on top of the covers, still wearing the outfit she wore to work yesterday. Her shoes were scattered around the room as if they were caught in a mini hurricane. A greasy pizza box lay open on the middle of the floor with a toppled can of Cola next to it. Memories trickled in: of stumbling home after another late night in the office. She buried her face back into the pillow, hoping to catch a few more minutes of precious sleep when the infernal doorbell rang out again. She groaned loudly and swore under her breath.

"Alright, I am coming!" she mumbled as she staggered out of bed and walked on unsteady feet towards the door. She fumbled with the latch and flung open the door, blinking when a bright shaft of sunlight hit her in the face. When her eyes adjusted, she found herself staring at the cleavage of an unusually tall woman. Hannah strained her neck to look up at the woman's face and was greeted with a ravishing smile from a stunningly beautiful face.

"Ms. Hannah Morgan?" enquired the mystery woman.

"Yeah...how can I help you?" asked Hannah.

"My name is Louisa Fletcher. I am here on behalf of Ms. Cunningham. May I come in?" the woman's voice was as smooth as honey. Hannah's ears pricked up at the mention of Cunningham. The last dregs of sleepiness drained out of her and she became fully alert. Eugenie Cunningham was the wealthiest woman in the country and Hannah's boss. Hannah was the Chief Marketing Officer of the Cunningham Group: a business empire that spanned the globe.

"Of course! do come in. I apologise for the mess, I have been extremely busy with the new launch campaign for the last few weeks." Hannah opened the door wider, wishing she had had time to at least run a comb through her hair. Her crumpled black dress looked positively ghastly next to the crisp designer outfit that Louisa was wearing. It accentuated the shapely curves of Louisa's perfect hourglass figure — making her look more suited to be on a glitzy catwalk than here on the doorstep of Hannah's unkempt flat.

"Oh, don't worry about that at all. We all know how busy you have been," Louisa glanced back at the gleaming black saloon parked on the road and made some kind of a signal. Two men, dressed identically in black suits, got out of the car. They opened the boot and wrestled a large wooden crate onto a trolley and pushed it up the driveway. Hannah looked on bewildered as they came up behind Louisa.

"Shall we?" Louisa gestured towards the interior, still maintaining the dazzling smile on her face.

"O-oh, yeah, sorry!" Hannah stepped inside to let the posse through. Louisa strode in confidently, her designer high heels clacking noisily against the laminate floor. The men followed her to the living room. She pointed at a spot in the corner and the men unloaded the crate there. Hannah stood on the threshold, bemused, watching the proceedings. When the men left, Louisa beckoned Hannah to come closer.

"Ms. Cunningham is very impressed with you Ms. Morgan," Louisa said cheerfully.

Hannah beamed. Any compliment from the notoriously hard to please Ms. Cunningham was high praise indeed. "Thank you, I am so glad to hear that! And, please, call me Hannah."

Louisa nodded. "Thanks Hannah. As I was saying, Ms. Cunningham is really pleased with how you have dedicated yourself to the company. You have worked non-stop, putting in long hours and not even taking any holidays."

Hannah blushed slightly. She was feeling giddy about being recognised for her work. "There's so much to do with the new Synex launch. I couldn't possibly think of taking a break in the midst of it all."

Louisa nodded. "Don't think that hasn't gone unnoticed. Ms. Cunningham is worried about you though. She doesn't want her best employee to burn out. So, she sent this as a token of her appreciation," she pointed at the crate.

"That's so kind of her. What is it?" Hannah's imagination was running wild. Was it chocolates? No, not in such a large crate. Wine, perhaps? Ms. Cunningham did own several vineyards after all. The crate was huge though. Surely she doesn't think I am a massive alcoholic?

"Let me show you," Louisa said with a mischievous look on her face. She strode over to the crate and pulled out her necklace, which had two small keys hanging by it. She inserted one of them into a hidden crevice in the wood and turned. The side of the crate swung open like a door. Hannah stood on tiptoes to peer into the box but the door blocked her view. Louisa bent down and fumbled inside the box. There were some scrabbling noises and what sounded like metal chains clinking together. Louisa straightened with a huff and brushed away a strand of hair from her face.

"Ready?" Ms. Fletcher asked Hannah, with a twinkle in her eyes. Hannah nodded. Louisa slammed the crate door shut. Hannah gasped loudly when she saw what was behind it. Kneeling next to Louisa was a handsome man. He had short brown hair and an athletic build. He was completely naked, except for a stiff leather collar around his neck and a gleaming metal cage around his manhood. Louisa was holding a metal chain, one end of which was attached to the collar around the man's neck.

"What the—" Hannah was speechless. Louisa walked towards Hannah, and the man crawled on all fours behind her. When she was just a couple of feet away from Hannah, she proffered the chain to the shocked woman, who stood still without moving a muscle.

"This is one of the best pleasure slaves from Ms. Cunningham's stable," Louisa uttered a string of words that made no sense to Hannah. "He's yours to keep," Louisa took Hannah's hand and clamped her unwitting fingers around the chain. Hannah stared at it, unable to think of anything to say. Fletcher took a couple of steps and stood by Hannah's side. She snapped her fingers and pointed down with her index finger. The man crawled forward and kissed Hannah's feet — causing her to jump back in surprise.

"W-what is he doing?" Hannah finally managed to find her voice.

"He's greeting his new mistress."

"Me? Is this some kind of a joke?"

"I assure you it's not. This boy here: I trained him personally. He can make you see god with that tongue," Louisa patted the man's head affectionately. "Look, you are a busy woman. You don't have time for relationship drama and you certainly don't have time to be domestic," the woman gestured around the messy room. "This boy here will take care of your every need. He will give you orgasm after orgasm, whenever you demand it. He'll wash you, bathe you, dress you, do your makeup — and whatever else. When you are at work, he will cook, clean, and do your laundry. He'll pamper you like a queen."

"But—"

"Why do you think Sarah Gold is so chipper at work?" Sarah Gold was the Chief Financial Officer and a woman with seemingly endless reserves of energy. Hannah's eyes widened when the implication in Louisa's question became apparent.

"Does she..."

"Yes, Ms. Cunningham rewarded her just like you are being rewarded now."

"But she's a...she's gay, isn't she?"

Louisa laughed loudly. "Of course, we have girls in the stable too: Ms. Cunningham is a woman of many tastes. Sarah is an insatiable vixen though. My poor slave girl almost had lockjaw during her first week." Hannah blushed a deep shade of red at this revelation. She looked at the man kneeling in front of her. He was definitely a handsome boy and had the kind of body she preferred in her men. She tried to think of the last time she had mind-blowing sex and struggled to find anything that stood out. If this little boy-toy was devoted to her pleasure, maybe that was a not bad thing? The stresses of work and life were gnawing at her lately, and this could actually be a remedy for that.

"How does this work?" Hannah asked shyly.

"Well, it's very simple really. His sole purpose in life is to serve you. So, just order him to do whatever you like." Louisa jangled the necklace with the keys. "This here is the key to his cock cage. You can, of course, use his dick whenever you like. He's got a pretty nice, thick one down there," she winked. "It's better to keep it locked when you don't need it though. It helps focus his mind." Hannah blushed again but nodded in acknowledgement. "Oh, if he doesn't perform up to your satisfaction, you should punish him. Spank his arse red. Of course, I'll be dropping by from time-to-time to check on him and administer any maintenance punishment as necessary as well."

Hannah's mouth was hanging open in shock. Louisa smiled and gently took the chain from Hannah's hands. "Enough talk! I think it's time for a demonstration. Take off your panties and sit down on that chair."