Extra Screening

Story Info
A tough female airport security officer humiliates a man.
1.6k words
4.2
24.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it. I'm going to miss this flight," Gerald said to himself as he rushed past the check-in stand at Boston International, only to find a security line of passengers waiting to be screened that seemed to extend for miles. He eagerly checked his watch and nervously contemplated the departure time printed on his ticket.

After what seemed like an hour but was in reality about 15 minutes, the line moving at a steady enough pace, he was just about to present his passport to the security officer when he was approached by two other blue-uniformed guards. "Sir, you've been randomly selected for extra screening. Please come with us," they requested. Shrugging his shoulders and sighing at how unlucky he was, but hopeful that potentially this would be faster than going through the conveyor belt of bins and metal detectors, he absent-mindedly followed the guards into a small private security office.

A buxom, overweight woman wearing a tight blue uniform causing her cleavage to slightly spill out greeted him. Her name tag read the name "Rosa", and Gerald took in that she was a brunette with far too much eye makeup and bright red lipstick. As the guards closed the door behind them on their way out, she noticed Gerald and gave him a smile akin to a bird of prey that looked like it had caught its evening meal.

"Ok sir, I'm going to need you to turn around," she directed him. Sighing and anxious to get it over with, Gerald obediently complied only to feel cold metal handcuffs closing around his wrists from behind. As he started to jerk away, she assured him, "Relax, this is just for both your and my protection during the screening process."

"I'm sorry, but what protection? I have never heard of this before. Why--" Gerald immediately began to ask in an arrogant tone.

"Sir, please do not question the process. Just relax and we will get through this," Rosa said, retrieving a pair of plastic gloves from the table next to her and snapping them tightly over her hands. She proceeded to pat Gerald down, along his thin cotton shirt and stylish pants, finding a bulge where his cell phone rested. She pulled it out. "Sir, what's this?"

"It's a cell phone.. I trust you've seen them before," Gerald replied, rolling his eyes at the absurdity of the whole situation, although quickly becoming somewhat nervous at the same time. "Please, I'm worried about my flight."

Rosa picked up a wand and began to wave it up and down his frame. "The more you complain, sir, the longer this will take," she said, smacking her gum and smiling down at his not unpleasantly-shaped frame. The wand emitted a slight beep right on his belt buckle. "Uh oh, what have we here?" she asked devilishly. "I'm going to need you to turn around." Gerald complied hesitantly, only to see her two gloved hands reaching around in front of him and unbuckling his belt, before tugging it off completely.

"Hey, uh, is that necessary? Where's your manager?" he started to ask, only to be cut off by her patting him down directly in the bulge of his crotch area. Too shocked for words, he felt disgusted yet at the same time began to involuntarily develop an erection from the manipulation his genitals were receiving.

"Disobeying the orders of federal security personnel is a felony, sir," Rosa said, still continuing to manipulate his bulge. "Are you carrying a weapon?" she asked. She reached up and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Listen, lady, you--" Gerald began, only to be interrupted again.

"I'm not 'lady'. My name is Miss Rosa. Call me that from now on or we're going to have problems," she said into his ear from behind him, continuing to strip him of his shirt.

"Okay. Miss Rosa. I have been very patient, but I do NOT have any weapons, and I'm going to miss my flight if this doesn't end soon," he pleaded.

"I understand, sir, but I still have to make sure you don't have any weapons. I have an obligation to research every possibility," she said matter-of-factly as she finished with his shirt, pulling it back below his shoulders but leaving it on, now bunched up around the handcuffs. Gerald sighed as she slowly walked back to his front, looking up and down his abs and deep chest. Unfortunately, the bulge in his crotch had only grown more obvious.

Rosa noticed too, as Gerald had hoped she wouldn't. She reached out and began to unbutton his pants. "Hey, uhh, Miss Rosa, I mean, listen, I---," he pleaded, but it was too late. She yanked his pants down, revealing his boxer shorts with an obvious erection straining to be released.

Looking satisfied, Rosa put her hands on her hips. "Sir, it is a violation of federal law to sexually harass a TSA agent," she chided him. "This is totally unacceptable."

Gerald didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "YOU'RE accusing ME of sexual harassment??? You're the one who has stripped me, without any cause," he demanded.

Rosa leaned over at him and reached her finger out to chide him, but noticed his eyes immediately jerk to her breasts. "Oh, is that the problem? You're such a pervert that you can't even help from staring at a woman? Fine, we'll finish this a different way," she said, pulling his shirt back up from behind him, but wrapping it around his eyes so that his vision was blocked.

Gerald felt Rosa ram the wand in between both of his kneecaps. "You need to hold totally still and spread your legs," she commanded. Gerald complied but thought about simply overpowering her. He needed to wait for the right chance. The right way to handle this.

"I'm going to file a formal complaint. This is totally unacceptable. I'm not going to just---"

"The next words out of your mouth are, 'Yes, Miss Rosa.' Or else you are going to miss this flight and be arrested for sexual assault. is that clear?" she asked him in a no-nonsense voice. Gerald gulped.

"Yes, Miss Rosa."

"Good."

Gerald heard her reaching through his carry-on luggage, sorting the items as he stood there helplessly. He thought again of running out of the room, but realized that with a large erection and mostly naked and handcuffs on, it would only serve to humiliate him in front of the entire airport. As he was pondering his options, suddenly he heard the click of a cell phone camera.

"Miss Rosa, what are you-- what are you doing?" he pleaded to know.

"You said you intend to file a formal complaint. Now that means I have to document this search and the harassment you're subjecting me to," she replied. Suddenly he felt his boxers rudely tugged down, freeing his cock which jutted forward into the cold air. He heard another click come from her phone.

"You.. Miss Rosa... Please, you can see that I don't have any weapons.. Can I go now, please, Miss Rosa?" he asked, but felt his penis twitch at her feminine cackle.

"I have NOT seen that you don't have any weapons. There's one more place I need to search," she said. "Bend over."

"Ohhh god. Ma'am, no. Please, I don't... Miss Rosa, I mean, I--" he was at a loss for words.

"Do you know the problem with men like you?" she asked him as she pushed him forward from behind. "You think you are better than everyone, privileged, and you treat other people like objects. And then when you get treated that way, you act all high and mighty," she said to him. Looking at his cock still straining, she asked him, "Now, pervert, tell me that you want to cum for me. Tell me that and I will factor that into whether I search your rectum."

Gerald felt absolutely humiliated and powerless. He struggled his wrists hard against the cuffs and felt frustration at being left in this position. But something was happening to his penis. The adrenaline from the situation and her tone had enthralled him to the point that he really did feel a desperate need to empty his testicles for her.

"I... I want to cum for you, Miss Rosa," he admitted.

She smacked his butt cheek with her gloved hand and reached the other hand around his penis. He immediately shivered from the contact. "You will do well to remember that I have photographs of what you've done," she reminded him. She began to stroke him firmly and steadily at a fairly rapid pace, almost like she was milking a cow.

"God.. you... fucking..." Gerald started moaning in frustration and anger at the situation, losing his cooperative demeanor. He immediately felt her other hand move close to the opening in his rectum. "I mean... yes, Miss Rosa," he said.

"Beg me to cum," she ordered.

"Please let me cum," he asked. He immediately felt a stinging slap on his bottom.

"No. BEG me, stupid boy," she repeated the order as she quickened her pace. He was near explosion now, and his entire mind was lost in the approaching ecstasy.

"Please... PLEASE let me cum, Miss Rosa! Please! I beg you!" he whimpered, now totally vulnerable.

Suddenly Gerald's cock burst forth its stream of semen as he completely lost control, letting forth a resounding moan. Rosa continued stroking until the final drops fell. He heard her throwing her gloves into the garbage can and unlocking his handcuffs.

Gerald removed his shirt from his eyes and looked at her somewhat quizzically. She gave him a sarcastic smile. "Ok, sir, I hope you enjoy your flight," she said with a wink, leaving the office, and him, alone with his items and messy clothes.