Executive Decision Ch. 05

Story Info
The continuing BDSM adventures of Miss Johnson, sex slave.
7.2k words
4
350
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 11/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
59 Followers

Executive Decision chapter 5

Angela's further adventures as the Merchant's captive little sexual slave.

"Noooooo..."

Angela murmured as Mr. Merchant pressed forward and pulled her back on to his ridged cock. Oh, how he loved the war that wagged within their adorable little protégé. The sweet dark war between her pious young mind and her natural need to submit, and her need be cherished. He could feel how her body relaxed, how that gorgeous young beauty subconsciously leaned towards Julia as she had cooed, that's my sweet "good girl" pet.

Once again Angela groaned and whimpered as Alex impaled her virgin ass on his cock,

"Nonono, please... It hurts, it hurts,"

Julia began to calm the frightened young girl, her fingers lightly teasing the girl's taunt nipples under her flattened palms.

"Hush sweet pet soon the pain will pass, and Alex will grant you the most delightful pleasure."

Julia and Alex Merchant sandwiched their sweet little protégé between them determined to make the young innocent submissive their own personal little sex slave. Slowly Julia let her lips slip from Angel's. little butterfly kisses traced the girl's jaw line, caressed the slender bow of her neck, and flowed down to explore her firm young breasts with teasing little kisses, sensual little lover's bites, and darkly erotic tonguing. Julia slid her leg between Angela's and Alex's slowly she sawed in back and forth between the girl's velvet thighs as Alex took her.

Alex smiled as he felt Julia leg slide between his and Angela's legs knowing what this would do to her confused young mind as it was flooded with so many new sensations. Slowly, steadily he worked deeper and deeper into their young protégé's virgin ass as his fingers worked and fucked her tight little pussy. Soon Julia's fingers joined Alex's as they teased and pleased her greedy little pussy. Alex was determined to seduce the girl and to bring her, her first anal orgasm.

The devious, scheming couple manipulated the young beauty. They played her wants, desires, and fears that she would once more disappoint them. She was their adorable little puppet and they the master puppeteer. They pulled the strings and she danced to the tune that they desired. Angela would dance to their desires until she came from her anal rape.

"Cum for me sweet Pet!"

Julia and Alex softly whispered their command to the hapless young beauty.

Julia cooed to her frightened little protégé even as her head slowly claimed her sweet young mouth in a lover's kiss. Alex had stilled, is cock just nested in the tight grip of her virgin ass. One hand snaked around her trim little waist, a single finger slid along Angela's sweet moist pink folds. The tip of his finger rolled her throbbing little clit under the tip of his finger. He smiled into Julia's eyes and smiled as Angela's seduction began for real. He would let the young girl's own passions be her undoing. The more aroused she became from his manipulation of her clit, the slow sensual fingering of her pussy would slowly work his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin ass. Alex looked forward to ripping Angela's first anal orgasm from the young innocent.

Cum for me, sweet Pet!

Julia cooed to her sweet innocent protégé. She smiled wickedly at the little battle she saw in the girl's soft sweet eyes. Her Mistress could see that Angela what they were doing to her made her feel so very good, how the young girl beamed like a school girl when they were happy with her. Julia saw how she craved those words of praise that sweetly fell from her Mistress ruby red lips.

Alex could feel Angela's supple young body begin to relax he had seen it all before as the young beauty slowly realized if she did not fight him and just relaxed as her Mistress told her It didn't feel bad at all now... what he was doing to her.... Strange, yes... Leaving her feeling achy for something that was just out of reach, yes... But hurt, no... Again and again, they played with her body until she couldn't help but give in to the delicious sensations with a long, drawn out moan that kept going and going and going as Angela came for them again and again until she finally collapsed spent and exhausted her gorgeous young body unable to give her demanding Master and Mistress any more.

Angela slept between Alex and Julia Merchant her lithe young body sandwiched between them. When Angela finally awoke Alex's now limp cock still buried in her tight little bottom, all hat had befallen her came rushing back. Before she could make any protest Julia's mouth crushed to hers in a passionate kiss. Slowly Julia's lips slipped from Angela's.

"Would you like to cum and please us with your Gorgeous young body Pet or get dressed for your day?"

Julia loved the soft innocent look of indecision in her stunning young protégé's eyes. Julia could plainly see her desperate need to please, her longing to give her Mistress the answer she wanted and yet the fear of not knowing what it was.

"Shouldn't I...,"

Julia saw the flash of panic in Angela's soft questioning eyes.

"...we... get dressed, ma'am? Aren't there things I need to do before going home?"

How absolutely adorable this innocent young beauty who thought that she would be allowed to go home. Little did she realize that she was now at Home. That thought brought a smile to Julia's ripe moist lips.

"Go to the wardrobe Miss Johnson select a corset that will l support you breasts and leave your nipples and areolas bared, A sheer white transparent blouse..........."

Julia paused as if considering what else she would require of her innocent little protégé.

"...........at the waist, thigh high stockings and a dove grey skirt that's helm is 4" above your knees."

Julia smiled at the look on Angela's face and then she smiled as she cooed.

"Make it an erotic little show for Alex and my pleasure Miss Johnson or come back to bed my dear."

"I-I-I'll get d-d-dressed,"

Julia gave her terrified little protégé a sensual little pout as she scrambled from the bed where her supple young body had so sensually and seductively been enjoyed by Alex and Julia. The couple watched as the beauty scamper off to the wardrobe. They watched the sensual little wiggle of the young girl's shapely ass as she had scampered away like a frighten little rabbit. Julia smiled at Angela's startled little gasp as she saw the extent of the wardrobe and its scandalous content's.

"Babe we are going to have to do something about our little beauty's hair it hides her face and her sweet charms Julia."

Julia agreed with Alex and suggested if the girl could not keep her hair tightly braided then the only answer was to have Jordan bob the girl's hair something quite sever that would almost give the girl a boyish look. They both smiled into each other's eyes at the thought and mental image it presented. Their thoughts were interrupted by a shy meek little voice.

"Mrs. Merchant,..............I don't know how to put on the corset by myself."

The shy little beauty stood there with her attire she had selected for the day.

"How dare you!"

Julia said sharply her eyes hard and demanding.

"Your hair young lady you will braid it now! If I see it down again I shall have Jordan shave your head Miss."

Julia savored the shock and fear she saw in the girl's eyes, as she waited for the young beauty to obey her command.

"Come here pet!"

Again, Angela found herself sandwiched between Julia, and Alex as they helped the young girl into corset, their hands taking the most indecent liberties with Angela's gorgeous young body. Alex slowly began finger fucking the girl's tight little pussy as Julia cinched her into her corset before her head dipped to the girl's naked and exposed breasts to suckle each of her nipples in turn.

Angela whimpered, half in protest, and half in a needy little sound that begged for more, that seemed to be so loud in the quiet room. Once more the Merchant's young protégé was sandwiched between Alex and Julia as her Mistress feasted on her firm young breasts and taunt little peaked nubs of her pale pink nipples while Alex seductively finger fucked her juicy little pussy. Oh, how they savored the way the gorgeous young beauty twisted on Alex's impaling fingers as she arched her back ad pressed her firm young breasts and nipples to Julia's loving and tormenting mouth. Angela was gasping and moaning, tittering on the edge of the abyss that once more promised her that sweetly seductive and sinful pleasure her pious and self-righteous parents had warned her against.

Then as quickly as their sensually seductive attack began they slipped from Angela leaving her trembling with her unfulfilled needs and darkest desires. Her own body hungering for what only they could give her. They slowly reclined on the huge bed leaving her trembling at the foot of the bed the focal point of their desires, as she stood their trembling before their heated gaze in nothing but her tightly cinched corset.

"I believe you were going to entertain us as you dressed Miss Johnson Julia cooed. The look in Julia's eyes sold Angela that she expected the entertainment to be of a sexual nature.

Julia savored their young protégé's obvious sexual arousal and the frustration that was coursing through her gorgeous young body. For the moment Julia would let that dark hungering need build, leave it unsatisfied until just the right moment.

I believe you were going to entertain us as you dressed, Miss Johnson.

Julia sensually cooed as Angela stood there on trembling legs cinched into her scandalous little corset her naked breast thrust up and out for the Merchant's perverted pleasure. What a lost little thing she was The though came to Julia as Angel picked up the pile of clothing and demurely fold each article as she lay them at the foot of the bed that Alex and Julia lounged on. Julia watched in stoic silence as did Alex as their young protégé slowly and sensually slipped her dainty foot into a silken stocking and seductively rolled it up her erotically arched leg, her sweet naked pussy shyly displayed for her Master and Mistress's pleasure. Angela movements where possessed of a natural fluid grace, her little blush as she rolled the second silken stocking up her sensually shapely leg pleased them. The moment's hesitation as her hand timidly hovered over her neatly folded blouse and then her skirt before returning to her sheer transparent blouse. All it took was the slightest of nods, all most imperceptible for Julia to guide her little protégé to the choice she desired for the girl to make.

Alex savored each seductive little movement as His young personal assistant, picked up the skirt and bent over to step into it. Her sensual little blush, overly conscious of the way her breasts swayed before her Master and Mistress before she straightened, the graceful movement and seductive little wiggle of her hips as she worked the skirt over her thighs, fastened the waist and drew up the zipper. The silent couple knew how their very detached attitude was unnerving their innocent little protégé. How it tested her submissive desire to please them as she slipped the blouse on and forced herself to take her time in fastening the tiny buttons, moving from the bottom to the top until the sheer material was fastened securely over her chest. Tucking the blouse carefully into the dove grey skirt, she clasped her hands in front of her and demurely lowering her eye and head while she waited for further instructions.

Angela was so adorably innocent that all Julia wanted to do was eat her up. But first the young girl needed to continue entertaining them.

"Miss Johnson you will find a dildo in the night stand my sweet pet..........fetch it and use it to masturbate for our pleasure dear."

Julia had spoken as if her shameful demand was the most natural of requests.

Julia savored their young protégé's obvious sexual arousal and the frustration that was coursing through her gorgeous young body. For the moment Julia would let that dark hungering need build, leave it unsatisfied until just the right moment.

I believe you were going to entertain us as you dressed, Miss Johnson.

Julia sensually cooed as Angela stood there on trembling legs cinched into her scandalous little corset her naked breast thrust up and out for the Merchant's perverted pleasure. What a lost little thing she was The though came to Julia as Angel picked up the pile of clothing and demurely fold each article as she lay them at the foot of the bed that Alex and Julia lounged on. Julia watched in stoic silence as did Alex as their young protégé slowly and sensually slipped her dainty foot into a silken stocking and seductively rolled it up her erotically arched leg, her sweet naked pussy shyly displayed for her Master and Mistress's pleasure. Angela movements where possessed of a natural fluid grace, her little blush as she rolled the second silken stocking up her sensually shapely leg pleased them. The moment's hesitation as her hand timidly hovered over her neatly folded blouse and then her skirt before returning to her sheer transparent blouse. All it took was the slightest of nods, all most imperceptible for Julia to guide her little protégé to the choice she desired for the girl to make.

Alex savored each seductive little movement as his young personal assistant, picked up the skirt and bent over to step into it. Her sensual little blush, overly conscious of the way her breasts swayed before her Master and Mistress before she straightened, the graceful movement and seductive little wiggle of her hips as she worked the skirt over her thighs, fastened the waist and drew up the zipper. The silent couple knew how their very detached attitude was unnerving their innocent little protégé. How it tested her submissive desire to please them as she slipped the blouse on and forced herself to take her time in fastening the tiny buttons, moving from the bottom to the top until the sheer material was fastened securely over her chest. Tucking the blouse carefully into the dove grey skirt, she clasped her hands in front of her and demurely lowering her eye and head while she waited for further instructions.

Angela was so adorably innocent that all Julia wanted to do was eat her up. But first the young girl needed to continue entertaining them.

"Miss Johnson you will find a dildo in the night stand my sweet pet..........fetch it and use it to masturbate for our pleasure dear."

Julia had spoken as if her shameful demand was the most natural of requests.

Julia could not help but smile at the befuddled look on her young protégé's angelic face as if the girl had not the slightest idea of what Julia was asking of her. So, like a lost little girl, so eager to please Angela had gone to the night stand but could not make heads or tails of the numerous sexual toys she found there. Final, blushing porously the young girl gasped,

"Um, I'm sorry... What am I supposed to get again?"

Angela blush scarlet as Julia sharply repeated,

"The dildo my dear, the big black dildo Miss Johnson.........."

Julia watched as the young girl gazed back at her, her blush deepened, with her failure to do as her mistress had commanded.

"You do know what a dildo is Pet?"

The look in Angela's eyes told Julia Merchant that Angela had no idea at all what a dlido was. Julia erupted in to laughter. It took several moments for her to regain her composure.

"It is the big black thing that looks like a man's cock Miss Johnson."

She watched as Angela delicate hand closed around the big black dildo.

"Now take it and slip it into you sweet tight little pussy Pet and fuck that sweet pussy of yours till I say you can cum Pet!.............Now start Girl and make it a sexy little show for us."

"I'm sorry... Am I supposed to be standing up for this... show?"

.

Oh, that sweet maidenly blush that turned her young protégé's cheeks the most delightful shade of pink. A seductive pink that spread from the tip of Angela's little button nose to the tips of her toes. Julia smiled up in to the sweet young beauty's soft eyes. She could see how truly desperate the young girl was to please them and not to fail again. Julia patted the bed between her and Alex.

"Lay between us Miss Johnson and hike your skirt up around your trim little waist Pet."

Julia looked forward to how she would torment this innocent woman child as she forced her to defile herself with the huge black dildo.

"Moisten it by deep throating our little toy and then fuck your tight little pussy with that BIG BLACK dildo."

Doubt and fear shown in Angela's soft innocent eyes, Julia could see that her young protégé was more afraid of disappointing Julia and Alex than of the huge black dildo.

Taking a steadying breath, she raised it slowly towards her mouth. It seemed to grow larger and larger in her hand the closer it got to her lips. Her eyes flicked uncertainly over to Mr. Merchant and then to Mrs. Merchant before her tongue snaked out to lap at the very tip, much like she would a freshly served ice cream cone. Julia smiled as Angela's moist ripe lips slowly parted and seductively "O"ed. Alex found was something erotically exciting about Angela's soft pink lips "O"ed around that thick black dildo as it slowly disappeared deeper and deeper into her sweet little innocent mouth and tight little throat. He saw the tears of fear unshed glistening in her soft sweet eyes, and he knew he greatest fear was not for the monster those sweet moist lips were "O"ed around but that she might fail in the task they had given her.

"Very Good Miss Johnson.........."

Alex cooed before leaning over, his lips brushing the young girl's forehead. He smiled down in to her eyes as if he were pleased with her little efforts.

"Yes Miss Johnson very good........."

He paused for a moment his smile broadened.

"Well Miss Johnson I do believe that Julia told you to fuck that tight little pussy of yours with that BIG BLACK DILDO Young Lady."

Once more he smiled down into Angela's soft sweet innocent eyes as if he were truly pleased with her.

"It would please me Miss Johnson."

Alex was laying a trap for young Angela, a trap that her very submissive nature would lead her into his hands, a trap that would make her his little sexual play toy. And once more his smile broadened.

Alex Merchants words of praise for each of their adorable little protégé's efforts to do as she was told pleased him. Angela blinked as she listened to his soft words and watched as the smile grew wider across his normally stern face. Julia's words of encouragement mingled with her husbands,

Very Good, Miss Johnson.............Yes, Miss Johnson, very good."

Their combined assault on Angela, innocent young mind, and their praise that fed her need for acceptance, and that she was finally doing something right, and pleasing her demanding employers seemed to encourage the young girl to redouble her efforts to do as she was told. The girl's moist rip lips were obscenely "O"ed around the ebony shaft of the big black dildo as Angela finally succeeded in deep throating as Alex had instructed then again came the command that demanded even more from her,

Well, Miss Johnson, I do believe that Julia told you to fuck that tight little pussy of yours with that BIG BLACK DILDO, young Lady.

There was a shy moment of hesitation, a scarlet blush, that kissed Angela's cheeks, then the huge dildo slipped from between Angela's lips with an obscene little "POP." Angela's hand trembled as she hesitantly guided the ebony monster to her soft pink folds.

"That's my good girl Pet."

Julia cooed as her hand slowly closed over her young protégé's as she helped Angela slip the head of that black monster into the young girl's tight little pink pussy. Soon Alex's hand joined his wife's and the young girl's. Slowly inch by inch the huge black dildo disappeared into Angela's pussy.

cgraven
cgraven
59 Followers