Executive Decision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby deeper, harder,........."

It was then that Alex pressed a button in the base of the dildo, and it hummed to life vibrating against her throbbing clit. Julia nibbled Angela's ear cooing words of praise and encouragement. Alex bent his head to Angela's breast, and he inhaled her taunt little nipple. Angela was caught between heaven and hell.

That's my good girl, Pet.

Her gaze went immediately to Mrs. Merchant's, her eyes shyly grateful for yet another bit of praise. Julia could see the burring need in her young protégé's eyes for each little word of praise and with each little word of praise this sweet innocent creature tried all the harder to please her Mistress. Julia Merchant's eyes smiled down into Angela's as her hand encouraged the young girl to easy that big black dildo into her tight little pink pussy. The young innocent's eyes grew even wider as Alex hand joined with hers and Julia's.

That's it, baby, deeper, harder...

Julia cooed as she encouraged the young beauty to fuck herself for their pleasure. Angela was lost in a world of sinful sensations as that big black ebony dildo sunk deeper and deeper into her pussy, she whimpered as the lecherous pair began to suckle her pale pink nipples. Angel's back arched slightly when she felt a warm mouth close around her nipples, the tugging sensation wringing a soft moan from her lips. Alex could feel the young girl's body's surrendering to the sensual assault on her senses, a sinful surrender that was shamefully becoming quicker and quicker as Angela strove to please "Mistress and Master."

"Pleasssseeeee..."

The young girl whimpered. Alex could tell from her desperate plea that Angela was not sure what she most desired release from this seductive torment or weather she was begging for more. It was then that Julia cooed as her teeth raked across the girl's earlobe.

"Does my sweet little pet want me to fuck her with the big black dildo while Alex fucks her tight little ass?"

Julia did not give the confused young innocent time to think as she continued.

" Dose my Good little Girl want to eat my pussy as she is fucked in the ass by Alex's nice big cock, and I fuck her delicious little pussy with that nice big black dildo."

It was more a statement of what would be done to Angela then a question and yet Julia wanted this sweet innocent to beg to be defiled in any manner her Mistress desired.

Does my Good little Girl want to eat my pussy as she is fucked in the ass by Alex's nice big cock, and I fuck her delicious little pussy with that nice big black dildo.

Julia smiled as her little protégé whimpered so adorably as she fully realized what her Mistress was demanding of her. Julia and Alex exchanged a knowing glance over there sweet little sex toy, for that is what Miss Angela Johnson had become, even if she herself did not recognize her true position in the Merchant's household. The intoxicating fragrance of Angela growing arousal filled her Master and Mistress's nostrils as she so deliciously sighed, her sensually erotic squirming becoming more pronounced as her supple young body sought release from the maelstrom of sensations her employers were causing, but her moist ruby ripe lips tightened, so desperately trying to hold back the answer to Mrs. Merchant's provocative questions.

While Angela hesitated in answering Julia's provocative question Alex Merchant had positioned the young innocent so that her little button nose and sweet little mouth were right above Julia moist hot pussy. His hands firmly held the girl's trim little waist as he rolled his hips to hers, the full length of his glistening cock sliding back and forth between the clenched, firm cheeks of Angela's sweet taunt ass. Julia cooed softly and yet in a very firm and compelling voice,

I Asked you a question "PET"!

Alex guided the head of his cock to the young girl's puckered little anus and pressed the velvet tip to the Dark Prize.

You do wish to please your Mistress don't you Miss Johnson............You do want to be Julia's "Good Girl"."

As Alex spoke Julia was increasing the tempo at which she was fucking her innocent young protégé's delicious little pussy with the now humming huge ebony dildo.

Eat my pussy pet!

Julia Merchants voice now carried the steel note of command. She fucked Angela's pussy with the girl's mechanical lover till the young beauty thought she would burst into a thousand pieces if her Mistress did not allow her to cum. Angela kept the sweet young girl hanging between heaven and hell. The promise of that heavenly release and the flood of sinfully erotic pleasure, and the hell of continual denial if she did not submit to what her Mistress desired.

"Come to me Miss Johnson impale yourself on my cock!"

Lick my pussy, eat me, please me Pet

Julia commanded.

They left no place for Angela to hide if she truly wished to please her Master and Mistress.

The sweet demanding commands of Julia and Alex washed over their adorable little protégé. They smiled at her little whimpers, her maidenly blushes that turned her silken creamy ivory skin the most delightful shade of pink. The devilish pair savors that moment of Angela's submission as the stunning innocent young beauty. Angela shyly leaned forward blushed crimson as she stretched out her little pink tongue to lick up along Mrs. Merchant's moist pink folds, her little button nose nudging higher and higher that sweet little pink tongue licked, tentatively at first before eventually reaching a clumsy if not enthusiastic rhythm.

Julia fingers entwined in Angela's lustrous chestnut hair as she drew the young girl deeper into her hungering pussy. She held the young innocent lamb captive so Alex could fully impale the girl's tight little ass fully. With each thrust his heavily sack slapped the young girl's hot little pussy. As the Merchant took their pleasure from their innocent little protégé's gorgeous young body. Each little surrender to her Master and Mistress's will Angela was rewarded with their praise. Such a Good Girl.......you Please me Pet.......Yes Babe push back your body is so tight and beautiful..... They mingled sensual little kisses, seductive little lover's nips, and erotic tonguing with their seductive words of praise.

Over the next three weeks Alex and Julia continued young Angela Johnson's education in what exactly they expected and demanded of their young protégé. The clothing that Angela was allowed to wear, though a variation on a business suit, were decidedly scandalous, the tight skirts well above her knees revealing the girl's smooth silken thighs, her corset, barely covered her little pink nipples, and her transparent white blouse and snug jacket id nothing to hide her stunning figure or girlish charms but rather drew the viewers eyes to them. When Miss Johnson yielded to her Master, and Mistress will as they used her supple young body for their pleasure Angela was reward with words of praise and told what a Good Girl She was. The slightest little failure would result in a session where Angela was given over to the tender mercies of Mr. Lawrence and Mistress Jordan. Jordan loved mixing both pleasure and pain schooling the young beauty to crave both. One day Julia called her little protégé to her.

" Tonight, Miss Johnson we are hosting a charity auction, and I will be placing you on the auction block I wish you to wear something sensual that will hide and yet hint at your charms Pet."

As soon as her Mistress called her Pet Angela knew her Mistress would demand much of her, which the young girl had learned would most likely leave her naked and offered up as a sexual treat.

Tonight, Miss Johnson, we are hosting a charity auction, and I will be placing you on the auction block. I wish you to wear something sensual that will hide and yet hint at your charms, Pet.

Julia loved the wide eyed shocked look in young Angela's soft eyes, even after all this time Mrs. Merchant found her young protégé's innocence so refreshing and arousing. She loved the way the young girl unconsciously worried her lower lip like a little lost school girl. Finally, Angela let her eyes shyly rise to meet her Mistress's.

"Yes, Mrs. Merchant,"

Angela finally replied when she was able to find her voice.

"Will there be anything else?"

she added, sneaking a peek at her beautiful employer. At first Julia had simply intended for the young girl to change but now with that fearful look of anticipation she decided to play with Angela like a cat plays with a mouse.

"Jordan come here."

Julia smiled as the young dominatrix entered the room dressed in a short skirt and simple white blouse balanced on stiletto heels.

"Strip Miss Johnson and then crawl to Ms. Jordan and please her with your naughty little mouth and tongue."

Then Julia turned to Jordan.

"Ms. Jordan I want you to select a very conservative but sensual outfit for our little Pet's auction.

Julia Merchant saw how her dutiful little protégé's shoulders drooped at her command. A slowly smile bowed Julia's moist ripe lips as Angela's fingers went immediately to the little pearl buttons of her blouse and she obediently began to unbutton that flimsy little transparent garment. Julia was quite pleased that her adorable little pet had apparently found it easier to get dressed and undressed in front of others, as she quickly and quite innocently divest herself of her garments, even the dreaded corset appeared to cause her few problems as it slid gracefully from her now nude body. Angela gracefully sank to her hands and knees in the puddle of her discarded clothing. Her was a dark natural sensuality to the young girl's movement as she slowly crawled her way over to where the two women stood.

Seating back on her heels, Angela looked up and saw the expectant look on Ms. Jordan's face. Knowing the other woman would take the smallest of hesitations as a sign of rebellion, she leaned forward to brush small kisses on the insides of her toned thighs, placing one hand on the backside of each of MS Jordan's knees for balance. She moved slowly, but surely up the silky skin, knowing without a doubt that there'd be no undergarments to worry about once reaching her final destination.

I have missed that sweet little tongue of yours Miss Johnson!

Jordan cooed as her long fingers ran through Angela's soft chestnut hair. She and Julia so loved watching the still very innocent Miss Johnson debase herself as she sexually pleased them. Jordan allowed herself the luxury of cuming several times as sweet little Angela, lapped up her dew nectar. When at last Ms. Jordan was sated she pushed the girl from her and crisply ordered,

Come Pet.

Jordan had only taken a few steps when she turned looked over her shoulder as the naked beauty began to rise.

No Pet! You will follow on your hands and knees like a good pet."

"Go with Ms. Jordan Angela."

Julia ordered.

Jordan took Angela to the wardrobe in her own chambers.

Mistress Julia has ordered that she wishes you to wear something sensual that will hide and yet hint at your charms, Pet.

Jordan looked through the closets muttering to herself until finally she found what she wanted. She first selected some shockingly scandalous matching lacey bra and panties in virginal white that would accentuate Angela's charms but not hide them. Yet it was the simple business suite and white blouse that had caught her eye and Jordan was sure that this is what Mistress Julia had in mind.

Dress quickly....Mistress is waiting.

When Angela was dressed Jordan had her young charge do a very slow pirouette.

Very nice.

While Angela was being led back to Julia for final approval Alex was inviting a very select group of men and women to bid on their young protégé.

When Ms. Jordan had done as the Mistress had commanded brought the demure Miss Johnson back to her. Once more Angela found herself between her Mistress and Ms. Jordan.

"Ummm"

Was all that Mrs. Merchant said as she slowly circled the young beauty before she stood before her young protégé once more. The imperious Mrs. Merchant indicated that she wished for Miss Johnson to make a slow pirouette. Julia cast a critical eye on Angela as she studied how her outfit how it clung to her gorgeous young body, how it hinted at its youthful perfection. A slow smile bowed Julia lips.

Very nice

Alex Merchant voice came from the shadows of the room where he had been watching the little tableau that had unfolded before him.

" Come Miss Johnson!"

Came the all too familiar voice of her Mistress and that note of command that was so much a part of Julia Merchant's voice.

Angela was led into the ballroom of the Merchant's mansion. The room was filled with men and women impeccably dressed, some in tuxedos and formal gowns other in Native costumes of their lands of origins. Each man, each woman seemed to cast an evaluating eye on the young beauty. Then Jordan came up to their Mistress.

It is time.

Julia gave a slight nod and simply commanded.

"Pet go with Ms. Jordan!"

Angela was led back stage at the far room of the ballroom where other young beauties were gathered for the Charity Auction. Some were much younger than Angela, other about her same age, one by one they were led through the curtain to be sold. The girls could hear the excited mummer of the bidders. Angela was the last to be led out on to a little pedicel that was bathed in harsh white light. All was darkness beyond that harsh island of light in which Angela now found herself.

Lot number 69, white female, submissive nature. What am I bid for her?

Came the call of the auctioneer. When the bidding faltered Jordan whispered

Raise the helm of your skirts Miss. Johnson until I tell you to stop.

As the bids for her rose Jordan had Angela raise her skirt until the helm of her skirt was around the girl's waist and her scandalous lace panties were visible to all. A smile bowed the little dominatrix lips as she knew what was coming next for the adorable little innocent.

Jordan savored Angela's humiliation as the helm of her skirt sensually crept up her shapely legs, the brilliant crimson blush that kissed her flawless cheeks as her scandalous panties came into view. Jordan Let the shy little coed stand there as the bidders made crud comments on what they would like to do to her and increased their bid for the chance to make their most sinful desires become reality.

"You may drop your skirt now." Jordan cooed.

Angela quickly complied letting the material sensually slide down her legs. Her blush only deepened her fingers knotted in the cashmere of her skirt as she dreaded Mistress Jordan's neck command.

Jordan let the tip of her tongue slide across the sensual bow of her moist ripe lips. She let her body press seductively to Angela's her teeth grazed the young innocents earlobe as she cooed.

Remove your Jacket baby!

Jordan gave her earlobe a little nip. Then the auctioneer called,

" What am I bid for the pleasure of relieving our sweet beauty of her skirt?"

Julia Merchant caught Angela's eyes from the wings where she was watching her little protégé's auction and that silent glance carried a silent but eloquent command, OBEY do not resist.

The bid for stripping the young girl of her skirt quickly rose to £ 150 pounds sterling. An old man had one the privilege of stripping her of her skirt. The metallic whisper of the skirt's zipper sensually caressed Angela. The material seductively caressed her legs, The man's hot moist breath washed over the young girl's scanty panties, and he kissed her sweet little pussy trough the lace.

"That will coast you an additional £ 150 Sir Edward."

Gladly Julia for such a sweet taste of your delectable little Tart.

Angela's clothing was sold piece by piece each successful bidder taking the most indecent liberties with that captive young beauty's gorgeous young body. Shoes, stockings, and blouse each sold in turn. Soon Angela was left with nothing, but her panties and bra and they soon were nothing but a fading memory as she stood stalk naked in front of these men and women that hungered for her lithe young body. It was then that the auctioneer in toned Angela's fate.

"What am I offered for this charming beauty, she can be yours if the price is right."

The bidders went wild in their desire to possess Angela the bid rising quickly.

£ 500, £ 1000,......... £1500........

Then from the deepest recess of the room came a staggering bid. £3000. There was stunned silence time seemed to stand still and then if in a dream Angela heard,

Sold for £3000 pounds sterling.

He came to her as silent as the tome, his skin a dark bronze, and soulless eyes.

On your knees girl and please me with that pretty little mouth of yours.

His voice was just as commanding as her mistress's and just as no nonsense as well.

His voice was even deeper than Mr. Merchant's and tinged with an accent that she didn't immediately recognize. The tone, however, was so much like the Merchants' that she ended staring up at him as he towered so imperiously above her instead of turning to Mrs. Merchant for guidance. Confusion was clearly etched on her guileless face, as she tried to tell herself that surely he didn't mean what she thought he meant.

Kareem smiled wickedly as he saw the confusion in this innocent young beauty's guileless emerald, green eyes as if she just could not believe what was happening to her, as if she could not fathom that she had just been sold to the highest Bidder until the naked young beauty was kneeling before him. The large bulge beneath his traditional robes left no doubt in her young mind that his cock was fully erect beneath them.

On your knees girl and please me with that pretty little mouth of yours............I shan't tell you again my dear............

Kareem's voice was dark, a dark force that seemed to radiate from him to swirl around Angela, it's hard, harsh note of command unmistakable.

............disobedience, never mind defiance, brings severe, chastisement young lady. You do not want to try my patience.

As Angela's new Master spoke he drew back his robes and his fully erect cock sprang forth, it was the largest cock that the young beauty had ever seen in her young and sheltered life.

"You are trying my patience."

"Please...," she asked in a tremulous voice, hands out in supplication, "may I talk to Mrs. Merchant? Mr. Merchant?" She added in a near whisper that trailed off, "I just need to understand..."

"NO!"

Came Kareem's simple and direct reply to the stunned young girl's question.

Kareem let his words and the reality of her situation sink in.

"Failure to please me sexually will be met with punishment...........disobedience will be met with severe punishment..........On your knees girl and please me with that pretty little mouth of yours............" There was a dark menacing tone to her new Master's voice.

All eyes were on the tableau before them. There was a dark seductive power to the image of Kareem's dark bronze body towering over the pale young coed, her flawless naked perfection breath taking as Angela knelt submissively before him her pert little ass resting on her heels his impressive cock dancing and waving before the girl's moist ripe soft pink lips. They had all heard Kareem's stern warning to his new little slave girl.

The silence as the crowd watched was almost deafening and then Angela, slowly rising up from where she had sat on her heels, drawing herself up until she was kneeling before him, the velvet tip of his massive cock just a breath away from the young coed's luscious lips. Angela's delicate hands rested palms down on her silken thigh, as she closed the distance between them. She bit her lip as she peeked up at his stern face once last time before she took a deep breath, closed her eyes tight and took him into her mouth.