Executive Decision Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kareem's strong fingers laced into Angela glorious silken chestnut mane as the young coed's tongue slowly, languidly circled the head of her Masters cock, just the way Alex Merchant had instructed her. Angela repeated the sensually seductive act over and over as her lips formed a wet seal. The young girl's cheeks were crimson at being required to perform such an intimate act in front of this crowd of strangers who had each bid to possess her for their own. Ever so gradually as time went passed the young submissive beauty lost herself in the act of pleasing her Master and she drew him deeper and deeper into her warm sweet adoring mouth. It was obvious that Angela had forgotten about everything else but pleasing her Master and the wet suckling and licking of her delicious little mouth was clearly heard throughout the hall.

Angela's sensual little performance was met with an ovation of thunderous applause. The young coed could taste the first drops of her new Master's cum on the hollow of her tongue just as he pulled his cock from the young girl's adoring suckling mouth.

" Shall I take that sweet little pussy of yours now girl?............"

Her Master's dark haunting voice echoed in her mind and soul. His hands on Angela's trim little waist as she had been forced to her hands and knees to look out over the lecherous crowd that was savoring her public defilement.

".....or that sweet tight little ass of yours Miss?"

As he spoke his cock slid between the firm cheeks of her ass to poke and nudge at Angela's puckered anus.

Angela's young life now rested in the hands of the man who had just bought the teen beauty. Would she be his sexual slave, or would he condemn her to a brothel in some third world country, or would he use the young teenaged beauty as a breeding mare? Only time and his dark perverted desires would be the answer.