Executive Decisions Ch. 01

Story Info
Lost, then stuck in the mud leads to a very erotic encounter.
5.1k words
4.26
13.4k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne sat in her shiny black BMW, tapping impatiently on the steering wheel.

"What on earth is the hold up?" she exclaimed aloud.

craning her neck upwards to try and see, unsuccessfully, around the large SUV ahead of her. Joanne pressed the call button on her steering wheel and selected her personal assistant's number.

"Hey Rachael... can you do me a favor and call Dominion Services and let them know I'm running extremely behind here.

There seems to some kind of closure here on the Interstate... I've only moved a quarter mile in the last hour, so there is no way I'll be able to make the scheduled meeting at 5. Tell them I'll go straight to my hotel room and I'll see them bright and early at 8 tomorrow morning.....

Thanks Rachael."

Joanne picked up her notes and started glancing over them.

"No need to let this time go to waste."

After another forty minutes of waiting, she decides to give it a rest and tosses her notebook down. Looking up at the sun slowly sagging lower in the sky, she reaches over and unbuckles her seat belt and opens the door and steps up out of her car.

"Seems everyone had the same thought" Joanne chuckled to herself, looking around at quite a few fellow stranded motorists. Just then she noticed a state trooper slowly making his way up the shoulder.

She walked around the back of the car towards the side of the road and waved down the trooper.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

"What is the hold up officer?"

"There was fatal accident involving several semis, a couple cars, and a bus.

The road will closed for several hours."

"Oh that's awful. I had an important meeting to get to, but I've already made other arrangements..but tell me, is there anyway i can get off the highway and take an alternate route?"

"Normally we would advise everyone to stay put, however in this instance we are letting those that want to, turn around and carefully proceed back to the last exit."

"Oh that sounds perfect. Thank you officer."

Joanne returned to the drivers seat, but not before removing her suit jacket.

"Too warm for this." she said aloud as she tossed it into the passengers seat and plopped down into her seat.

She refastened her seat belt after carefully adjusting her tight black skirt. She carefully pulled out onto the shoulder and shuffled her BMW around and slowly made her way along the shoulder with several dozen other cars.

One by one the line of cars got shorter and shorter till finally Joanne had her turn to make her escape. Not really even thinking of anything but getting off of the highway, she never bothered to look to see which way she should go once off the highway. The vast majority of the cars turned right from the ramp, and Joanne could see brake lights, and a lot of them, lined up at the next intersection.

"No way am I going to sit in anymore traffic today!" she exclaimed as she hit the left turn signal and sped off.

Very few cars went this way so Joanne more less had the road to herself.

"I best pull over and figure out where I'm going." she thought to herself, as she pulled over into a seemingly closed gas station and garage. Taking a few minutes to locate herself on Google Maps, Joanne maped out her way toward her destination.

"So it looks like if I go this way, then turn there and then there and go up there and turn that way, I can get back on the Interstate." she said aloud to herself.

Joanne sped off down the narrow two lane road as the sun sank even lower in the sky.

4:45... the clock displayed as she approached her second turn.

Joanne guided her car around the turn as she fumbled with her cell phone, causing her totally miss the sign that read ROAD PERMANENTLY CLOSED IN 5 MILES. The sign itself was easy to miss as it was leaning badly to one side and was partially obscured by foliage.

Joanne sped off down the road. The roadsides were covered with high grass that also appeared to be growing up from the cracks in the pavement. She started to become a bit uneasy with her decision to go this way as there did appear to several ways to go according to Google Maps. She hadn't seen another car in a while.

"I haven't seen a soul in ages.... not a car, not a truck, no one.... since.... that gas station. A car passed me there, but that was it."

Ten minutes later, Joanne found herself at the end of the road...literally. A concrete block with a sign saying ROAD CLOSED BRIDGE OUT, and some orange construction fencing blocked the way

"What the hell!!" she said rather annoyed.

"No road closed sign?" Joanne continued kind of confused.

She shut off her car and got out.

Joanne walked the short distance to the block. her 4" stiletto heels clicking loudly as she went.

She could see a shallow ravine and the remains of bridge supports. By the looks of the undergrowth and weeds growing from the remains of the approaches, the bridge hasn't been there for months, maybe even years.

"This has been like this for a long time.... which would explain the unkept look of the road" she thought to herself

"Well....nothing more to see here. I need to get a move on if I'm going to be to my hotel at a reasonable hour." she exclaimed aloud.

Joanne climbed back behind the wheel.

Looking down, she realized her skirt had kind of bunched up as she slid into place in the seat, causing it to ride up a lot and exposing the dark tops of her suntan stockings.

"Oh my goodness.... that could prove embarrassing if someone were happen upon me here." she giggled as she pulled her skirt back into place. She started the car and gazed around for a place to turn around. The road was even narrower now that nature had started to reclaim it... about a good two feet narrower.

"Hmmmm... where to turn around..." she cooed to herself as she looked to her right, then her left.

"Wait... there was a farm field back there.

I can use the entrance to turn around in." Joanne said, almost as if to reassure herself.

She guided her sexy black BMW back along the center of the narrow road.

After a couple hundred feet, she came upon the spot. Giving it a quick once over from her seat, she reached down and slipped the sifter into drive and gingerly let go of the brake. The car effortlessly glided around to the right. Joanne felt the front tires drop down from the pavement onto the remains of the gravel shoulder.

She moved her black suede stiletto from the gas to the brake and gently applied it as she felt the rear tires drop down onto the gravel. She felt the steering wheel go seemingly loose and sluggish in her hand, but didn't really give it any thought.

Joanne slid it into reverse and turned to her right in the seat, making the seat belt fall between her ample breasts that were left exposed from a few too many undone buttons. She strained over her right shoulder to see behind her, and gingerly pressed the gas pedal with the toe of her stiletto. The engine RPMs slowly rose, but Joanne stayed put... forcing her to apply more pressure on the gas. All of a sudden the rear tires broke into a quick spin and dug themselves into a slight rut. Joanne, surprised, quickly let off the gas.

"Huh..." she exclaimed rather confused

Coming down on the gas again, the tires broke into another quick spin.. again making the ruts a few prices of gravel deeper.

"Oh no!" she nervously cooed.

Joanne opened her door and leaned out looked back. Her tires were caught on the lip between the very narrow gravel strip of shoulder and the grass gateway to the field.

"I think if i pull ahead a bit i can get a run at it and make it." she said to herself seemingly to reassure herself once more.

Slipping the shifter into drive, she peered out the front windshield. The daylight was quickly fading to dusk now. She pressed the gas and the car quickly spun but climbed right up out of the gravely rut and moved ahead a few feet further into the gateway. She pressed the brakes and again the steering wheel felt weird in her hands. Joanne put it in reverse, and gently applied some gas. She immediately felt an odd sensation under her butt, and she went nowhere. Confused, she again pressed the gas and felt that same pulsating sensation penetrate her butt from the seat and this time also spotted an amber light dancing on and off on the dashboard.

"What's happening?.... Why am I not moving?..... And what's that light?" Joanne said nervously and confused.

She looked down at her foot on the brake pedal.... shaking nervously. Her bright red nail polish, almost glowing, was showing through her suntan stockings and open toed black suede stilettos.... she slid it back to the gas and gingerly pressed it.

Her butt began to vibrate in the seat once more as the weird sensation returned again and this time she heard something hitting the sides of the car. She instinctively hit the brakes again... and opened the door, bit her lower lip and looked out.

Her left rear tire was engulfed in wet brown muddy soil, and had sunk down several inches.

Horrified she said...

"OMG....I'M GETTING STUCK IN THE MUD!!!"

She stabbed the gas pedal with the toe of her shoe again only to see her tire easily start spinning.

"Oh Gawd... not now... please!!" she continued.

Joanne pulled the shifter into drive and tried to pull ahead a bit. The tire only spun in place again.

"Dam it!" she contested

She put it in park and sat thinking of what to do.

"I need traction... I know that much" she thought to herself. Joanne opened the door fully and swung her long stocking and stiletto clad legs out. She gingerly prodded the ground with the tips of her heels, testing the ground. Standing up from the car, Joanne could feel her heels start to ever so slowly sink into the wet grass and mud.

"Ewww... this is sooo gross. My shoes are gonna be ruined." she protested.

Looking at her rear tire, now coated in think slippery mud, it was now down past the rim in the muddy grass. She turned and looked at her front tires and instantly knew why the steering wheel felt weird in her hands.... her front tires had locked and slid to a stop... essentially digging their own ruts. Joanne made her way around to the right side only to discover they were just as deep into the mess as the left.

"OMG...What have I done?" Joanne said aloud, instantly realizing the gravity of her situation..not a soul around, and not really knowing exactly where she was, and now stuck in the mud.

After checking both sides, Joanne returned to the drivers seat. Not wanting to get her interior muddy, Joanne checked her shoes. She only got some mud on the first inch or so of her heels and a tiny bit on the sides. Satisfied the floor mats will contain the mess, she swung her long stocking clad legs back into the car.

"What to do now" she thought.

She tried to pull ahead again, this time opting to pump the pedal. This method seemed to be producing results as her car seemed to be rocking ahead and back in rhythm with her pumping of the gas. The car was inching ahead painfully slow, but was making some forward motion. The motions of pumping of the gas pedal, in combination with the rhythmic rocking of the car made Joanne unconsciously start rocking in her seat.

Her breasts were jiggling and bouncing slightly in their black lace enclosure, and that vibration sensation she was feeling in her butt was now more pronounced and much more apparent to her.

Joanne stopped and adjusted herself in the seat slightly.

"Is it getting hotter out?" she thought to herself as she realized small droplets of sweat were forming on her breasts, and her upper thighs were also starting to get warmer. She slipped the shifter up into reverse and tried backing up again. The car spun back about 3" and then just sat and rhythmically rocked in place. Joanne tried pumping the gas as before. Again the car seemed to respond by rocking more pronounced but did not move any further back. Moving back to drive, Joanne came down on the gas much more aggressively and the cars tires momentarily spun quite quickly and the car moved quickly to the end of the rut before the Traction Control System kicked in and cut the power. She tried doing the same in reverse and the car almost climbed the end of the rut, but just at the very edge of the rut... the TC system kicked in and Joanne felt a funny pulsation in the pedal and felt the car slightly and quite suddenly shift sideways.

"Aghh.... what was that?" she said alarmed. She tried advancing backwards again but the car only spun and dug down more. Putting it back into drive she gingerly applied the gas. She felt that pulsation through her seat again, but the car was clawing its way forward. The car moved about 10" before just regressing to rhythmically rocking in place again making Joanne's breasts jiggle and bounce slightly again. The sensation she was feeling in her butt was now seemingly fully focused on her vagina.

Joanne sat there pumping the gas, lost in the emotions and sensations of the moment.

"OMG....Joanne.... get ahold of yourself!!" she thought to herself.

"Why am I getting turned on here?.... is it the vibrations.... is it the emotions?" she thought... confused.

She put it back in reverse, and tried again, but this time the car only moved an inch then shifted to the left more. Joanne instinctively stopped. Again, she changed gears and tried to move. The car moved an inch then sat and rhythmically rocked in place. Joanne kept pumping the gas. She was momentarily lost in the moment again. Her eyes closed as she started to roll her hips in the seat.... almost like she was riding a lover. Her black lace thong, now was becoming wet as her juices began to flow more and more. Her nipples were standing fully errect now... clearly visible protruding through her white satin blouse. She slipped her left hand into her blouse and slipped her right breast free of its lace enclosure. Kneading her breast and pinching at her nipple.

Snapping out of her moment of pleasure.. she stopped spinning.. and slid it into reverse once again and hit the gas.... lost in a moment of inattention, she totally didn't realize just how much gas she gave it, and the car spun backwards only inches but also slid almost a foot to the side, directly into an unseen hidden patch if soft wet grass. She frantically stepped on the brakes. Opening the door, Joanne looked back at her tire... now mired deeply into this awful, muddy wet spot.

"OMG.... What am i going to do now?" she cooed aloud to herself.

It was only then she realized just how turned on she had become. She realized she was sitting in a puddle of her own juices. She stood up out of the car and her heels sunk like hot knives into butter but she didn't care. There was something she needed to attend to. Her juices were now running down her thighs and soaking into the dark tops of her stockings. Joanne pulled her skirt up to her hips and proceeded to slid her thong aside. She started to encircle her clit with her fingertips. A wave of pleasure washed over her as her vagina ached to be pleasured. She fell back against her deeply mired car and started to rhythmically thrust her index and middle fingers in and out. After several minutes of this, and nearly cumming twice... Joanne came back to reality and realized before she could get too lost in herself she needs to get her car out. But how?

Its in way too deep now.

"I need help." she said aloud.

Retrieving her cell phone, she Googled AAA and called for a tow truck. She left her cell # with the representative, and was told to stay near your car but in a visible place.

She grabbed her jacket and walked the few feet to the road way to wait.

Five minutes later her cell rang.

"This is Joanne."

"Hi, this is Dave with County Towing."

"Hello Dave, am I ever glad to hear from you!"

"Triple A only gave us a GPS coordinate, our trucks are not equipped with GPS as of yet, so I'm going to need to know where you are the old fashioned way."

"That's the problem, have no idea what road I'm on. I got caught in a traffic jam on the Interstate and I'm trying to go the back way. I looked on Google Maps for a good way and this is where it led me."

"Are there any landmarks around? A building perhaps?"

"No, just farm fields and woods and its mostly dark now so i can't really see much."

"What does the road look like? Dirt, gravel, paved?"

"Its a very old paved road.... weeds!! Lots of weeds growing along it... actually through it on the sides. "

"Hmmmm... that sounds like old route 15."

"Well there is a washed out old bridge. Thats where I am... right near that old bridge."

"Yes... thats old route 15. I'll be there in a few minutes. Sit tight."

"Oh thank you so much!"

Joanne stood there in the cool silence of the evening. only the loud clicking of her own 4" stilettos as she paced back and forth. She could feel her juices still slowly oozing down her thighs. Her stockings now had faint streaks of vaginal secretions down to about her knees.

"Gawd... I really hope he doesn't notice the state I'm in.... talk about embarrassing" she thought... just as she seen a set of headlights come into view in the distance. Then hearing the clanging of chains etc. she knew her rescuer was here.

"Well well... would you look at that... not something we are used to seeing in these parts." Dave said to himself.

There was Joanne standing there like some kind of siren of the night, beckoning him. She was tall, at least 5'9" or 5'10", long blonde hair tied up in a high ponytail, the sexiest black high heeled shoes, shiny nude hosiery, a black tight skirt to just over her knees, the matching tailored jacket that fit her just perfect to show her perfect hourglass shape, and finally a white satin blouse with the top 3 or 4 buttons undone to show an ample amount of her endless cleavage.

"Well hello there!" Dave said as he stepped out of his truck.

"Hi... am I glad to see you... I thought I might be stranded out here all night!" she responded.

"I thought by the call your broke down, but I can assume by the mud all over your shoes, you must have gotten stuck. But where?" he said while winking at her.

Blushing profusely, she responded...

"Yeah... down there." motioning toward the gateway.

"I came upon the barrier over there and remembered seeing this gateway and figured i could just whip in here and turn around.. I guess not."

"Yeah many people learn the hard way that in this part of the county you can not venture off the pavement. its very prone to flooding... thus the washed out bridge back there." Dave responded

"I feel so stupid... I mean who just drives into mud like this?" she said blushing hard again.

"Nonsense... don't feel that way. I respond to calls like this two, maybe three times a month all year long."

"Dam... this woman is soo sexy" Dave thought as he looked at her. Long blonde hair up in a ponytail...long legs.. the perfect combination " Dave thought.

"I hope he can't tell I'm turned on here...

Gawd.... i can feel my juices keaking more and more." Joanne thought.

"Well, let's check things out.... lead the way ma'am." Dave said motioning towards the gateway.

"Ok... and please don't call me ma'am.

Its Joanne."

"Well ok...... Joanne." Dave responded.

Dave could tell right away the car was definitely in need of towing out, but wanted so bad to see her try to drive it out.

"Looks like you really gave it a valiant try to get out Joanne."

"Yeah, I tried for almost a half hour before things went sideways on me.... literary.

Look... I started out over there!"

"Here's the thing.... the angle your at here, I can't get the truck in the correct position so can I ask you to drive and I'll trh and push you over where I can get you."

"Ok... but I'm really stuck here." she warned.

"Here I'll help you to the door." Dave said while taking her hand.

12