Executive Decisions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh what a gentleman. " she giggled as they started towards the car.

Joanne made three steps ok, but then her treadless shoe slipped out almost completely from beneath her and in one quick motion, Dave grabbed her and pulled her around into his arms but also leaned over towards her mired BMW.

Joanne's back ended up against her car with Dave's right hand in the small of her back, his left hand still holding her right hand but now he was basically at breast level with his face. staring right at her D cup breasts. Her chest heaving from the excitement of the moment. His gaze slowly moving upwards until their eyes locked.

It was like she was someone else, watching from the side as she slowly leaned in and kissed him. Wrapping her free hand around his neck. The kiss lasted a good 10 seconds.

"Wow... not exactly a routine call here!" Dave said breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm soo sorry.... I don't know what came over me." she said blushing hard again.

"Just chalk it up to the excitement of the moment." he said winking at her, as he opened her door for her.

Totally oblivious to it, her skirt again as before, bunched up as her butt slid into the seat. Dave got the full view of her long long legs all the way up. He was admiring how her stockings were held taught by her black garters, her black lace panties that almost seemed to be bunched to one side.... almost as if they were pushed aside. He could see one half of her clit, and it was wet. Her stocking tops seemed to be wet too... but how?

"Did this gorgeous woman pee herself... surely not" Dave thought "OMG... she is getting off on this or was anyway" he realized.

Joanne quickly realized the state of her skirt and blushing again, adjusted it.

"Show me what you were trying to get free." Dave said.

Joanne started the car, and slipped it into reverse....

"No, go forward. i need to get you over there." Dave said as he motioned over to her right.

She put it in drive, and began to rhythmically pump the gas as the rear of the car began to rock up and down as it clawed helplessly for traction. He noticed right away her breasts bouncing and jiggling in her bra. Joanne also unconsciously started to bounce and rock in her seat.. causing her skirt to start to ride up a bit again. Her dark stocking tops were starting to show slightly again.

Dave felt a tingling begin in his crotch as his dick began to grow. The sight if this gorgeous blonde beauty totally vulnerable and helpless... stuck and spinning her wheels.. he just couldn't control himself and his dick was at full throbbing attention in seconds.

He put his hands on the Apilar and began to rock the car as hard as he could as he watched Joanne continue to rock and pumping the gas. The extra motion of him rocking the car caused it to grip slightly and move slightly. but also dug down even more. Joanne's breasts were almost swaying in her bra now, almost spilling out. Her skirt was now nearing her crotch and her panties were in fill view again.

Her legs had fallen open and Dave noticed her eyes were closed as she was almost swaying from side to side as her hips were now fucking an imaginary partner. He could see a puddle starting to form in between her legs and he then knew she was fully into the moment.

Dave stopped pushing on the car and knealt down at her side. Whispering in her ear....

"Don't stop.."

Joanne only nodded, as she was fully lost in the moment. Dave slid his hand into her blouse and freed her ample breasts from her bra. She only moaned slightly and let her head tip back more.

With his left hand busy with her breasts, Dave took his right hand and pulled her leg out of the car. He slid his hand up her calf, over her knee and slowly up her thigh. Over her taughtly stretched stockings and onto the bare skin just below her soaking wet clit. He circled her clit with his fingers. Joanne moaned loudly. and her right foot floored the pedal. The tires were pulsing. fast then stopped, then slow, then stopped then fast..... Joanne moaned more. He was caressing her clit when her hand met his. She guided his fingers directly to her throbbing and wet womanhood and pressed the tips of his fingers into her pussy. He began to gently stroke, in and out. in and out. Joanne opened her legs more and thrust her hips into his strokes.

Suddenly she grabbed his hand....

"Fuck me now!..... Please..." she demanded then pleaded.

Dave pulled her up out of the car... she left it in gear and the drivers tire just continued to spin all on its own in the slippery mire. He took her to the front of the car and leaned her back onto the hood. The metal was hot on her bare bottom from the abuse she just put the car through. Her sexy shoes, now up almost to her ankles in the muddy mire, were now surely ruined. but Joanne didn't care.... new shoes can be bought, right now she needed to feel him inside her.

He lifted her onto the hood and dropped his pants. All 9" of his throbbing dick fell out. Joanne gasped at the size. He slid her thong to the side.... she stopped him and gazed into his eyes.... "Be gentle" she whispered. With that he brought himself closer. She watched in amazement and anticipation as his tip touched her quivering hungry lips.... she let out a faint moan. Dave slowly pressed forward... his dick slowly stretching her lips.... Joanne let out a louder moan. He pressed more, another inch slid in and stretched her even more. Unable to contain herself, Joanne reached out and grabbed his butt and forced him in one swift firm motion completely in. She screamed out in pleasure as his huge swollen dick filled her completely. His enormousness totally bottomed out inside her, causing slight discomfort but she didn't care.

"Fuck me hard!" she said to him.

Dave started to quickly and deeply thrust his entire cock into her... she screamed out in pain and pleasure.... mostly pleasure. He pulled out and pulled her down, and turned her around. Pushing her breast first down onto the hood, he found her dripping wet pussy and fully thrust himself onto her waiting hungry pussy. Again she moaned out and whimpered in pleasure as he pounded her hard and fast. She could feel her shoes sinking deeper and deeper into the soft mire with every hard thrust. Her shoes were becoming as stuck in the mud as her car now was. Finally she arched her back up into his chest as she reached her climaxed and she let out a blood curdling scream of pleasure as she almost violently came. Her cum squirted out from around his throbbing cock as she came over and over. Finally as she collapsed onto the hood in pure satisfaction and exhaustion, Dave pulled out and turn her over and he finished by stoking himself a few times to get himself to the verge and he shot his load all over her huge plump breasts.

"Oh my god!!..... I've never had sex like that before!" Joanne confessed.

"That was sure a one in a million experience for me too." Dave said as he leaned beside her.

"Gawd... I'm a mess now" Joanne continued... " How are you gonna get me out? We didn't get the car to move at all."

"I must confess Joanne, I only wanted to see you try a bit."

"You naughty boy!" Joanne said playfully smacking his arm.

"Ok... lets get you out of here for real now... you must be very eager to get onto your destination. " Dave said.

"The only destination I have in mind right now is a place to change out of this cum and mud soaked outfit and to wash my car. There is nooo way I'm showing up for that meeting in a muddy car." Joanne replied.

"Well that gas station you passed just off the Interstate is my place, so you can clean yourself up there and I'll look after washing up your car." Dave said.

"Sounds good to me." Joanne said as she went up on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "Very gentlemanly of you."

With that, Dave pulled her car out of the mire and they both proceeded back to his place. As she followed his wrecker, Joanne began to think about what just happened. She hadn't even dreamed of a sexual encounter let alone been involved in one like that. What caused her to feel that way?

Was it the getting stuck itself?

Was it the emotions?

Was it the physical stimulation?

Once Dave was involved, it was obvious.. she needed satisfaction and he was the one to provide it. But what led to the first part?

A question Joanne would need to further explore to answer...

12