Executive Platinum Ch. 18

Story Info
Massage, Sauna, Voyeur and Exhibitionist - what's better?
17.8k words
4.72
15.5k
5

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

The story continues from

https://www.literotica.com/s/executive-platinum-ch-17

For those that complained, this was supposed to be part of chapter 17, but it got too long.

If this is your first introduction to the Executive Platinum Series, the story begins here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/executive-platinum-ch-01

Enjoy, and as always, please vote. If so inclined, please leave a comment or send me a note - I always answer.

*****

I actually got back to the hotel a couple of hours before Gloria was free. With nothing else to do I flipped on the TV, finding it came up on the hotel self-advertising channel. I wasn't really paying attention, but an advertisement for their spa caught my ear. Looking up I saw a hot tub, a sauna room and a picture of a couple holding hands while both were getting a massage. I was perusing the tourist propaganda from the hotel a while later when I again came across the listing of the spa experience description; "1/2 or one hour Single or Couples Massages, Finnish Steam Sauna, Dead Sea Mud Bath, Salt Room, Hot Tub" were among the amenities listed. I found myself intrigued, and thought perhaps Gloria would be too. A call to the spa and I found myself making reservations for two for "the works." I was just going to rest for a few minutes, but fell sound asleep.

Gloria's call, inviting me to the company sponsored "happy hour" at the hotel bar downstairs, woke me up. She introduced me as her local friend to everyone; Shirley and the others from dinner the previous night the only ones I recognized. The glass of wine was a perfect interlude before I told her to say her adieus, we had an appointment.

"Jim, for two?" I asked at the receptionist.

"Oh yes, I've got you down for the works. A couple's massage and then the spa." She reached over and picked up two large robes, and two sets of slippers, handing one to Gloria, the other to me. "The women's changing room is right here," she said to Gloria. "Use one of the cubicles for your clothes, just take everything off and use one of the lockers for your things, put on the robe for now, and then bring the key back out to me. We'll keep it for you until you're done so your things are all safe. And the men's changing is right over here," she said, pointing across the hall to the men's room. "Just step back out here when you're ready and I'll walk you over to the massage rooms."

I handed my locker key to the receptionist just a few moments later, it hadn't taken me long to strip down and put my stuff in the locker. Gloria appeared just a minute or two later and did the same. "OK, right this way. Naomi and Isabel will be your masseuses. You can put your robes on the hook and lie down on the tables; you can cover yourselves with the sheets as you need for modesty. Naomi or Isabel will take it from there." She stepped back out of the room, pulling the door closed as she did. I turned and slid the robe off, setting it on a hook, and turned back. Gloria had done the same. "Do you think it matters which bed?"

"Not a bit," I answered with a negative shake of my head. I lay down on the nearer bed, and after we were arranged, I reached out, and Gloria did the same, taking my hand.

The massage was nothing except phenomenal, and totally professional. I had Naomi (I think) and she found sore muscles and knots that I didn't even know I had. She worked on my right shoulder, went away from there but came back later and did it again. She commented that I probably worked at a computer desk; the knot in my shoulder is common with people that have a mouse arranged too high so they always have a hunched shoulder. I couldn't find fault with that and took a mental note to have my desk looked at when I got back.

Naomi arranged the sheet over me for my own modesty, although I could not have cared less. She covered my butt, moving it aside one direction as she worked my butt, and then from the other side of the table did the opposite direction. When she had me roll over face up, she arranged the sheet to keep my crotch and cock covered, although I know she at least had the opportunity for a peek as I moved into position; but she was very circumspect and I don't know whether she looked or not. She wasn't there for looking and ogling customers however, just massaging. Face up she started at my feet and gradually worked to my head. When she approached my crotch, she discretely pulled the sheet to one side, using it to be sure that my cock was under the covering even though my one side, from head to foot, was totally exposed. When she shifted to the other side of the table, between Gloria's table and mine, she did the same.

I was watching Gloria whenever my face was sideways toward her, holding my hand out for her when I could. I wasn't surprised that she just pulled her sheet down to her waist, exposing her upper anatomy as Isabel worked the muscles from her neck down. Just as the previous night, I sensed Gloria's desire to show off, to be exposed to the world, to broadcast to the world that she was sexy and desirable and that she knew it. I'd noted that Naomi, on me, had massaged the muscles of my upper arms and chest right down to my breasts, but hadn't actually massaged my breasts. Now watching Isabel work on Gloria, I noticed the same, although her breasts were exposed. "Why don't you massage breasts?" I asked, because I really didn't know.

"Breasts aren't muscles, they're glands," Naomi immediately responded. "Massage is about muscles. It's the same reason we don't massage your belly, she said, reaching out and touching the softer tissues just below my rib cage as she did. Inside are all the organs that keep you going, but there really isn't any muscle to manipulate." I realized as she said it that I'd noticed and innately understood that about my belly. "And besides massaging certain glands and organs is a different kind of couple's massage that you can do yourself after we leave." She giggled.

"You've actually got very good muscle tone on your biceps and pectorals," Isabel said to Gloria. "I presume you work out quite regularly?"

"Uh huh. Almost every day."

"I can tell, your thighs and butt were quite firm also. You won't ever have to worry about saggy boobs if you keep that up. Boobs sag because the muscles above and beside them aren't worked enough; keep up your workouts and your body will look 30 when you're 60."

"Ok, that's about it," Naomi said a few minutes later. "We're going to step out, and I understand you two have the full spa treatment tonight. You're going to love it. Before you come out, there is a shower and a toilet right through that door," she said, indicating the door that I'd wondered about on the opposite side of the room. "There's no rush, if you want to relax and just be a couple for a while, that's perfectly fine. Your next stop will be the spa, so please take a shower and rinse the massage oils off before you come out. You'll be undisturbed until then." I said thank you; she looked at me and despite keeping a straight and professional face I saw a twinkle in her eyes. "You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of your stay." I knew that she knew what we would probably be doing next; I suspected that it is common after a couple's massage that the couple progresses into love-making.

I rolled off the side and sat up, dropping my legs between the beds. Gloria was still face up on her back, the sheet that she'd just pushed down earlier once again covering her complete torso. Totally relaxed, her eyes were at least momentarily closed. She let out a sigh, "I don't think I want to move." I stood and stepped to the head of her bed, running my fingers into her scalp, replicating the face up massage that the girls had done. "That's really nice," Gloria said. Leaning over the top of her head and bending down I kissed her, upside down. A gentle kiss to begin with, when her tongue rose to play with mine I sucked it into my mouth, returning the favor, slipping my tongue into her mouth moments later. Pulling away from our kiss, I stepped sideways and picked up the bottle of massage oils that Isabel had been using. Stepping back, I took the sheet and moved it towards her belly, once again exposing her breasts. "What are you doing?" she queried.

"Just this," I said, dribbling a stream of the lubricant down between her breasts and across her nipples. My hands quickly followed, stroking down her body, scooping her breasts, pushing them together, my thumbs finding her nipples. Her hands came up and gripped mine, following my motions, but not really attempting to stop me.

"Jim," she breathed; a half-hearted protest to my touch, or perhaps an affirmation of my touch.

Her nipples, which had been flat to begin with, had almost immediately responded and perked up when my oily fingers found them. Pushing her breasts together, pushing them apart again, I played with her girls, eliciting more and more response from her as her arousal rose. The slight twitches and squirms of her lower body increasing, I knew she'd like me to be sliding my fingers between her legs - or just perhaps sliding her own down there. She wasn't quite ready for more, but I knew it would be soon. Her hands rose over her head to my body, finding my hips, finding my belly, and dropping down, one hand found my cock, the other my balls. "Do you remember the first night, on the balcony, when you made me cum with just my nipples?"

"Uh-huh. Nice wasn't it?" Her "umm" of pleasure was her response. I wondered if she was hinting that I could do it again, now, but instead she pulled her arms back, and gripped the table to slide up, toward me. Her head had been resting in the head rest, but now her scooting placed the top of the table at the bottom of her neck. Laying her head back, over the top, it dropped down, and I realized what she wanted.

Stepping forward just inches, I had to push my now upwardly pointing erection down just a bit, before she took me into her mouth. This position, with her head hanging over the top, opened her throat to me. I've always been careful not to over insert myself into my ladies mouths, but there was no doubt that Gloria wanted all that I could give her. Slipping between her lips, it was nothing before my cock had passed her tongue and was entering her throat. She gagged once as I got fairly deep and I pulled out, only to have her say, "No! I want it all."

I obliged, slipping my cock once again between her lips, allowing her tongue to guide, and then into her opened throat. In and out, a little deeper with each thrust. When I'd bottomed out her tongue slithered from her mouth underneath, tonguing the bottom of my cock and balls. She swallowed, once, and then again, the muscles of her throat stroking my cock head.

I tried to lean forward so I could get into a 69 and tongue her at the same time, but the distance was too great; as long as I was buried in her throat it wasn't going to happen. Instead, to her immediate protest, I pulled back and then climbed up directly over the top, burying my face in her pussy as soon as I could. That the massage itself hadn't been erotic didn't matter, the wetness of her pussy confirmed that she was now just as aroused as I was. Her hands gripped my legs, guiding me back into her mouth, but now without choking her I could tell we were soon going to orgasm. Suddenly it hit me, and I glanced at the windows. Just like our room on the higher floors, this one also faced the city, faced additional hotels, but here there were no drapes; nothing to stop our view of the city.

"Oh!" She protested when I pulled out of her mouth and rolled off the table. "I want to suck you off!"

"There will be time for that later," I said as I stuck out my hand for her.

"What?" She said in return. She had a befuddled look on her face of wondering what I had in mind.

"This," I answered, pulling her by the hand with me to the open glass of the window.

Just a few stories up, we were much lower than we'd been the night before, but still - I was certain that no one could see us. I'd looked at the windows as I'd driven back up to the hotel a few hours earlier, the silvered and reflective windows showing nothing about what was inside. From the inside, the windows were only from knee to ceiling; a 6 inch sill ran from wall to wall, slightly above Gloria's knees. Spinning her in place, I pushed her to the window.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a bit of alarm in her voice.

"On your knees," I directed; she understood that I meant to kneel on the sill. "Just showing my lover to the world, the way she wants to be seen," I added, pushing her upper body against the window. I slid my hands between the window and her breasts, her nipples little rocks that confirmed her arousal. Sliding them down below her breasts, I could feel the space diminish as they flattened against the pane. "You want the world to see you naked? You want the world to see you fucking? You like showing off, so here it is." I said, rising slightly to slip my cock into her from behind. She was as wet as I was hard, but it didn't matter. I'd sensed and known that she was in the mood for being fucked, and that's what we did. If I'd been thinking of her I might have worried about not enough foreplay, not making sure she was ready - but it was a moot point; she actually came before I did.

I just stood there holding Gloria between me and the window after I came as our hearts slowed. My cock gradually wilted and eventually slipped from her. "Perhaps we should go take a quick shower now?" she said. I eased back, helped her off her knees, and she spun into my arms. A smile graced her lips. "That was amazing, Jim."

I glanced at the window a few minutes later as we put our robes back on. "Just a moment," I said to her as she stepped toward the door. The impression of Gloria's body against the glass from the oils on her body was unmistakable. Picking up one of the towels, I thought perhaps I could wipe it off, but it just smeared. I did see that some of our combined love juices had fallen to the floor and window sill; that I was able to wipe up.

Stepping out of the massage room, the clerk greeted us with a smile, "How was it?"

"Very nice."

"Did you take time to shower? If not, we've got another shower here before you move on to the hot tub."

"We've showered." I turned and saw Naomi just stepping back into the spa. "I'll be right back," I said, stepping away. "Naomi, thanks so much - it was a wonderful massage. I, um... you might want to check the windows, I think we got them a bit oily?" I confessed. I swear her eyes twinkled at me, just as they had earlier.

Her lips crinkled just a bit in a Mona Lisa smile as she said "Had a bit of fun, did you? Don't worry, it's not the first time; I'll take care of it. Enjoy the rest of your spa."

"Right this way," the clerk said, stepping over to a large curtain. Inside a large hot tub awaited, large enough for four to six people, but it was empty. "The robe hooks are right over here. We recommend twenty to thirty minutes, but keep aware and if you have any overheating symptoms, step out and let us know. After the tub we've got hot and cold needle showers, and then we'll take you to the sauna."

"We've got it all to ourselves?" I queried.

"It's still a bit early, but right now, yes. It's possible someone could show up, but we've got no reservations at the moment, so you'll probably not have anyone else tonight. Weekends are always busier, but mid-week like this; we may not have anyone else all night."

Despite ostensibly displaying herself to the world just minutes before, Gloria was at first slightly bashful to disrobe. "Do you think anyone else will come," she asked? "It's not exactly as private as yours at home."

"I doubt it; she said there are no other reservations." I hung my robe on the hook, and turning found Gloria handing me hers also. I took it and hung it up with mine and when I turned back, Gloria was already neck deep in the hot tub. I soon was the same, the contoured seats directing us where to sit. There wasn't any way to sit next to Gloria, so I took the seat opposite.

"Mmm, this is really nice, isn't it?"

"Very." It had been quite quiet outside of our little cocoon of the world, but now I heard some murmuring from outside. I recognized the pleasant voice of the clerk, and another, unidentifiable, but possibly female. I imagined that what I was hearing was the sales pitch, but was uncertain. If it was, there was a possibility we would be joined shortly. The more I listened, the more I was able to tell she was telling all the steps available in the spa; hot tub, needle showers, Sauna, mud bath, salt room. I wondered how long we had been in the tub, my internal clock estimated only about 5 minutes.

"Right this way, we'll start with the hot tub," I heard five minutes later. I understood these words flawlessly; the clerk had been facing our direction when she'd said that. "We've got a couple in there already and they should be there another 10 to 15 minutes before they move on. You'll be following after them." She gave the same spiel about overheating and recognizing symptoms, but I already knew that wouldn't be a problem. I often had my tub at home hotter than this tub was. The curtain suddenly drew open, and standing in front of us, wearing a similar white robe to ours, was Shirley.

"Oh! I know you," she said looking right at me, "you're... Jim. Hello Gloria," she said looking over at her.

"Hey Shirley."

"I presume you're naked too? Is it OK if I join you?" She didn't wait for an answer, just slipping open her robe and hanging it on the hook and turning back to the tub. She made no effort to hide herself, just stepped up and in, sliding down neck deep just like we were.

"I so love an evening spa," Shirley said. "I try and go at least once at every conference or when I've got to go to headquarters. The hotel I always use there has one too. You too?"

"I've never been before," Gloria answered, "but I've got to admit it is totally luxurious. Did you do the massage first too?"

"No, I have before, but I didn't this time. Usually when my husband is with me, we'll do a couples massage, and the whole works."

"We did that this time, the massage was amazing."

That Shirley had unabashedly put her robe on the hook and turned back naked had given me the opportunity to ogle her if I'd wanted. I hadn't ogled, but had momentarily gotten a snapshot view of her as she'd stepped into the tub, mammoth breasts hanging forward as she stepped over the edge before sliding down to her neck in the water with her body slipping out of sight. I'd politely kept my eyes on hers as she stepped in to join us, my peripheral vision capturing a complete view of her naked body. I didn't ogle, I didn't stare, but I'd already seen, already admired, the well-built body that had momentarily been displayed before us, and she definitely had a nice body. Although she had a moderately slim waist, I now recognized she wasn't in the same fit shape as my three ladies were. The youth of Bug and the workouts of Gloria and Janet kept their bodies in great shape; Shirley's body had a slightly softer, a little more rounded, but still very sexy, look to it. Her breasts were definitely larger than any I'd seen recently; I guessed she wore at least a D or perhaps DD bra. Her areolae were large, silver dollar size; her nipples themselves also quite large. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and matched the color of her head. In my eyes she wasn't as beautiful as Gloria, but she was definitely a sexy woman.

All of this passed through my mind while Gloria and Shirley were talking. As I expected, the conversation had turned to work, and there was nothing for me to chime in with. I closed my eyes and just listened, until finally I'd had enough hot tub.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers