Executive Platinum Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley was in my peripheral view; I didn't have to be looking at her all the time, but was. I saw her wiggle a bit in the chair, I had no doubt that she was aroused, or getting there. "Are you comfortable?" I said, drawing attention to her squirm. "I'm guessing you're not wearing much under the robe? You can take the robe off or get naked and masturbate with us whenever you're comfortable, we won't mind. I'm guessing that you and Frank do that? Just when you're watching porn, or sometimes during live sessions?"

"You are amazing," she said with a laugh, shaking her head.

"Well? What would you expect? All the signs are there... You're naked underneath the robe, aren't you?" She just laughed.

I had been trying to ignore Gloria's administrations to my cock, but just then a shudder ran through me. I reached down and rested my hand on Gloria's head, indicating to ease up just a bit, and then reached down to cup her breast. "Uhmm," I said, "you do that really well," my fingers tweaking her nipple. I looked back at Shirley, "Well? What do you like to see? Do you want to see me cum in her mouth, or on her tits or face? Maybe switch up and watch me fuck her? This is you ladies show...," I moaned this time, the sensitivity becoming too much. Gloria was going to have to stop, or we were going to need to make a decision rapidly. "But you've got to show me those gorgeous ladies of yours again, they're really nice. You know you're going to..." I said with a grin, "isn't that why you came over wearing just a robe?" I couldn't keep up the charade any longer, gripping Gloria's head and indicating for her to stop. "Enough, my little slut. If you keep it up I'm going to cum and you've still got a sweet wet pussy that needs me." I reached Gloria's shoulder and lifted, reluctantly she rose, letting my cock pop from her mouth.

'Was that good?" She asked; an impish smile on her face.

"Looked to me like it was very good," Shirley said. "Looked like you enjoyed it almost as much as he did."

A thought popped into my mind; I glanced to Shirley, remembering earlier the slight flare of her nostrils that had given her away. Telling the girls I'd be right back, I stood to go over to my overnight bag, retrieving what I wanted and returned. Shirley had been for the most part a passive observer. I saw her eyes drop to my erection as I stood; something about it told me that although Shirley may have been a voyeur, she wasn't that interested in females. Moments later, sitting back into the chair, I pulled Gloria back into my lap, her bottom pushed against my cock. She rose slightly and reaching down freed it, letting it rise between her legs, resting against her pussy. If she'd slid a bit forward I could have easily entered her, but I didn't let her just yet. Instead I took the small bottle of lube and wet my fingers, setting it onto the table beside us.

"What have you got?" she asked, trying to get a look at the unmarked bottle.

"Remember our first evening in San Diego? Our "no sex" night?" I spoke as much to remind her as to tell Shirley what I was doing. Reaching up I touched her breasts, causing Gloria to gasp and writhe back into me. "So, I rescued Gloria," I said to Shirley, "literally off the street, and she ended up spending the weekend." I gave the short version of how, despite the fireworks going off between us, we had agreed on no sex that first day, or at least no intercourse. We'd gotten naked, and masturbated, watched each other doing that, and although I hadn't played with her pussy, I'd brought her to orgasm with just her nipples. "So... Do you think we can do it again?" I said quietly into her ear. Her body had melted back against me, her legs were compressing together around my cock.

With Gloria in my lap, most of the time, I was looking almost directly at Shirley. It didn't take much observation to know she was aroused, and wanted more, her body giving away clues. She would squirm a bit in the chair, and then settle back down; I knew her pussy was wet and she wanted to touch herself. Her hands and arms started on the arms of the chair, but more and more her hands dropped to her legs, smoothing the robe on her lap that didn't need smoothing, so close to touching where she wanted to. She crossed her arms, and then uncrossed them again, putting pressure on her breasts although she didn't quite blatantly fondle herself. "Why don't you touch yourself?" I said, letting her realize I was talking to her, "You know you want to." I waited several seconds before continuing the tease. "I'll bet you're wet right now, aren't you? Wanting to touch yourself? Or do you want to wait until you see me touch Gloria?" Pinching Gloria's nipples they slithered from my fingertips, a shudder running through her as she moaned in pleasure. "You need to touch your own nipples don't you? Are they as hard as these are?" Shirley's arm shifted to her stomach, "Go ahead, you know you want to... Slip a hand inside and find one of those hard little play toys... I saw you earlier, you like the thought of someone trying to make you cum with just your nipples, don't you? I've got lots of lube here; you're welcome to use some if you want... Have you ever done that? Played with your own nipples with just lube to make them really slippery? That's what happened with us; I was playing with Gloria's and she was all hot and bothered, just like she is now, but I wouldn't let her touch herself although she wanted to. I just kept playing, her nipples kept getting harder, her arousal stronger... and eventually she came."

Just telling Shirley to go ahead was apparently all she needed. The hand on her stomach ferreted out the overlap of her robe, her fingers sliding inside. 'Oh yeah, those gorgeous girls of yours need attention, don't they? Gloria keeps saying she thinks she needs bigger boobs, but I think they're perfect, don't you? She'd like to have some big girls like you've got, but I don't." Shirley's fingers had slid inside her robe; I could tell she was just barely touching her breast on the one side. "Is your nipple hard? I'll bet it is, you're almost as turned on as we are. Don't forget the other one," I prompted. I wasn't sure that she was yet ready to just follow directions like Gloria was, so phrased it as a question for her to decide. "Two handed is better, don't you think? Two boobs, two nipples, two hands... Go ahead and push the robe open and play with them. You know you want to, and I want to see them and Gloria wants you to also. Isn't that right?" I said to Gloria, pinching her nipples a bit harder, eliciting another moan of approval.

My cock was upright between Gloria's legs, the edge of my orgasm long gone. I knew it wasn't going to be much of an orgasm anyway with having played with Janet and Gloria multiple times already today, but I knew if I came I'd be worthless until morning. Watching Shirley's eyes I saw them drop multiple times from where my hands were molesting Gloria's breasts to my cock showing between her legs. "You like that do you? A nice hard cock between her legs? I'll bet you want to see it in her, don't you? Hmmm? I tell you what, turn-about is fair play. You open that robe, take it off and show us what you've got. Show us how you play with those big hard nipples until you're ready to get yourself off, and then when you start masturbating I'll slip my cock inside Gloria and you can watch us fuck."

Surprisingly, she didn't do as I said. Instead with one hand inside the top of the robe she lowered the other hand, slipped under the overlap, and obviously began fingering herself. "Oh, ready for that already? Well, show us how wet that pussy of yours is," I repeated, just as with Gloria earlier, now changing it more into an order than a request. "Slip that robe off and let us see."

Gloria was squirming and moaning; my fingers were getting a little dry. I could tell the gradual drying was increasing the friction on her nipples, making it hard to slip them around in my fingers. Reaching over to the side table I found the lube and wetted my fingers once again. Rather than returning directly to her nipples I reached between her legs and slipped a finger into her folds, finding her clit momentarily before running them around the head of my cock. Pushing it back against Gloria's pussy she immediately flexed her hips, pushing back against me. "Come on Shirley, share those gorgeous girls with us again. You know you want to." Sliding my hand back up to Gloria's breasts, at almost the same time Shirley pulled her hand out from the robe and pushed it open a bit. The belt had enough friction to keep it in place however, but her hand easily dealt with that, allowing her to fold the robe completely open.

As I suspected, she was totally nude inside the robe. The fingers of her upper hand went to her breasts, squeezing her swollen nipples; her lower hand moved back to between her legs. She obviously knew what she needed, two fingers immediately sliding between her lips, straddling her clit and spreading her juices. I could see the glistening on her fingers as she did, my eyes drawn to her chest momentarily as her upper hand switching breasts again. "Oh my God, Shirley, such gorgeous girls you've got... and such a sweet pussy." I redoubled the efforts on Gloria's nipples, her enhanced squirming as my reward, but I knew she wasn't going to come from nipple play this time, I didn't want to last that long. Lowering my hips I took my hand and reached back between Gloria's legs and pushed my cockhead toward her again. Gloria rose a bit, and when she lowered herself, I slipped right inside. That Gloria was exceedingly wet, that my cock was ultra-hard, and that Shirley was as aroused as we were all came together - we all moaned at the same time.

"Ohhhh," Shirley breathed, "I love to watch sex. It's such a turn-on." She obviously knew exactly how to pleasure herself; her fingers alternately slipping into her vagina, stroking alongside her clit, or rubbing furiously around it. Her eyes were glued to my cock and Gloria's pussy as I pulled down from Gloria, part of my cock becoming visible, shiny with Gloria's juices, before lifting back inside. As Gloria matched my movements, more and more of my cock would become visible, obviously pleasing Shirley with the view. "Oh yeah, fuck that pussy, make her cum with me."

Shirley was no longer just naked, her legs were spread, and her crotch thrust forward, her fingers a buzz saw of rubbing at what appeared to me to be just above her clit. Her left hand was holding and hefting her breast, the thumb and forefinger had a hugely erect nipple pinched and rolling between them. Gloria was clinching her pussy tight around my cock, pivoting into me every time my thrusts reached as deep as I could. Although I wasn't thinking about it specifically, it was obvious that both ladies were approaching orgasm.

I think Shirley got herself off first. Her pelvis suddenly pulled in, her fingers sliding into her pussy, apparently onto her clit. At almost the same time Gloria's hands came up to mine, telling me to stop my assault on her nipples, and her spasmodic thrusts on my cock told me she too had orgasmed. Without the participation of Gloria this was no longer as good a position as I would have liked. Lowering my hips, I easily pulled out. "Oh God baby, finish me with your mouth," I said, pushing her up and out of my lap. Without hesitation Gloria turned and dropped in front of us, her back to Shirley. "Sideways baby," I said, squirming to one side of the chair and turning, "let Shirley watch." Gloria followed suit, moving a bit the opposite direction so Shirley's view wasn't totally obstructed. Gloria didn't hesitate, her mouth and hand going right to work. "Uhmm," I cooed as her tongue slithered around my cock head, her mouth bobbing. I could tell I wasn't quite as far gone as when she'd quit sucking me before, but it was only going to be seconds. "Where Shirley? Where should I come? Do you want to see it or should she swallow it? Make it... Oh!" Almost surprising me at the suddenness, my cock began throbbing and spewing a surprisingly large load into Gloria's mouth. She never hesitated, continuing to suck and swallow with just the head remaining in her mouth, her tongue and lips almost painfully enticing orgasmic shudders from my body. Finally I put my hand on Gloria's head, not quite pushing away. "That's enough baby, Oh... Oh my god". I was amazed at how hard I had cum, apparently the nearly cumming before, and have a voyeur and exhibitionist performing in front of us had done more for me than I'd thought.

Gloria rose and slid back into my lap, sideways this time, my arm behind her. We just sat there looking at each other. Shirley's legs were still spread, obscenely displaying herself to us, her fingers spreading her lips and slowly strumming on and around her clit, gradually moving less and less. Gloria's hand was tracing up and down my leg, bumping against my rapidly shrinking cock each time she was near my crotch. "That was nice," Shirley finally said, her fingers slowed to just barely moving, "I really needed that."

"That was nice," Gloria reiterated, turning her head sideways to kiss my cheek. I turned to her, kissing in return, the slight smell of semen detectable on her breath. Shirley began to rearrange her robe, pulling it over her shoulders, standing and covering herself and tying the belt once again, which prompted Gloria to pull away and rise off me. I stood up too and Shirley stepped toward the door. "That was fun, I enjoyed that," Shirley said as Gloria stepped up toward her. She raised her arms and they stepped into each other and gave a quick goodbye hug, and then turned to me. I went with the flow and returned her goodbye hug just as if we'd all been fully clothed and leaving the bar or one of their seminars. Shirley stopped at the door, looking back. "Thanks guys, that was really fun. I enjoyed that." She turned and grabbed the door handle, and stopped, and turning back once again said "Jim, Gloria wasn't lying, you really do have a fine ass." She grinned, and turning back she opened the door and stepped out.

We slept late the following morning; Gloria barely had time to get to her last seminar. The conference was scheduled to end at noon, I just stayed in the room and logged onto my computer. After traveling for several weeks, theoretically I was supposed to have a few days off, but that never actually works. Just a few hours every day makes the workload manageable when I do go back full time.