Executive Platinum Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"Well," I said, "Ready to move on? I think we've been here longer than 20 minutes."

"It really has been a pleasure meeting you here and talking," Shirley said. "Enjoy the rest of your spa time."

The clerk suggested we shower off the chlorinated water from the hot tub before going into the sauna. This time the robe hooks were outside in the hallway, a pile of towels awaiting us on a shelf. I looked around and nobody was in sight, so just took the robe off and stepped into the sauna, holding the door for Gloria. Gloria hung her robe and wrapped one of the oversized towels around herself before following through the door; I just took a towel to sit on.

Saunas always seem unbearably hot when I first go inside. They are, except that we still go inside and bear it, at least for a while. A ladle of water on the hot rocks added steam to the already humid atmosphere before I sat back. Within seconds I could feel the prickly heat on my face and forehead, within minutes the sweat was oozing from every pore in my body. I leaned back on my elbows at first, eventually lying down flat on my back on the wooden steps. Gloria started by sitting down wrapped in her towel, but as her body heated up she rapidly shed the towel, lying back naked just as I was. Perhaps 10 minutes and I was ready to cool off, but still I waited a few minutes more. When I said "Come on, shower time," with sweat glistening from Gloria's forehead and body just like mine, she didn't argue. We grabbed our towels, and I stepped to the door without pulling it around me. I stuck my head out and when I looked no one was visible in the hall so we just walked naked across the hallway and into the shower booth rather than trying the on again - off again robe or towel game.

The "after sauna" needle shower had two modes, frigid and "just" cool. In reality the 'frigid' wasn't chilled, just normal tap water temperature, and the "cool" had a mix of hot water, but was still much cooler than what would normally be preferred for a shower. The only thing was, although I could tell the 'frigid' was just pure cold water, the first blast didn't really seem that cold against my overheated skin. Gloria said the same; expecting the "frigid" to feel exceedingly cold, she was also surprised by how little it affected her. "Just like my spa and pool in the winter time," I said when she commented on it, "Try and go swimming and you'll freeze your butt off, but get in a 104° spa until you're too hot, and you can jump in the pool. Even though the pool may be down in the low 40's, your body is so warm you can stay in for a surprisingly long time." We swapped positions in the shower, she moved out of the water while I moved in. The second time the "frigid" setting felt really cold and the "cool" setting almost felt warm. "Come on," I said, not bothering to dry off and grabbing Gloria's hand. Taking another peek out the door, still no one in sight, we stepped back across the hall, dripping wet and naked. I pulled the Sauna door open for Gloria, and stepped inside, only to find Shirley, a towel wrapped around her body, sitting in the place that I had been.

Obviously a bit startled she let out a little "Oh! I thought you two were already gone."

"Second round," Gloria answered, "We had a cold shower across the hall and back for more."

The sauna, like the hot tub, was obviously much larger than needed for two; I'd estimated earlier that it could seat six or eight without being crowded, so I really had no expectations of complete privacy. So far, except for the individual changing rooms, everything seemed to have been co-ed. When I'd called about reservations, I'd queried about whether we needed swimsuits or what the process was, and the clerk had said "most go nude, the important thing is to not have any metal in the sauna as it will get too hot and possibly burn, but we have towels and robes if you need," but I hadn't really realized we might have others join us until I saw how large everything was. Starting out, going to the hot tub, we'd used the robes. And from the tub to the sauna we'd used the robes. But, now at this, our second trip naked into the sauna, the robes had seemed more of a nuisance, at least until we'd stepped in on Shirley who was still wrapped in a towel. I wasn't bashful, but I also recognized that I was the only male, and although my partner was also naked, we were walking in on a woman that was covered, albeit with just a towel. "Ah, Shirley..." I started, "I can cover up if you're uncomfortable?"

She instantly shook her head no. Instead she reached up and pulled the tuck holding her towel in place, peeling it back from her own body. "Actually my husband and I always go naked, it makes a lot more sense; it was just that being alone - and not knowing who was likely to come in... but obviously you two aren't bashful so I might as well join you." Shirley took the towel and spread it beside herself, turning sideways before lying back onto it. I had sat down next to Gloria, opposite Shirley, and now stood and added another ladle of water to the rocks, the sizzling and popping indicating how hot the rocks really were.

Unlike in the hot tub, we were all now definitely on display for each other, at least we could look. I know she looked our direction, and although I couldn't help but look at Shirley's naked body, and she at ours, there wasn't a particular sexual feeling about it, just that we were naked.

Shirley wasn't thin, but wasn't overly fat either. She had love handles around her waist, but just as I'd noticed earlier in the bar, her large breasts were her identifying feature. Now naked and unencumbered they lolled sideways, seemingly almost pulling her over as she leaned on her side. Her aureoles were large; prominent nipples, as large as pencil erasers protruding from the centers, although I was fairly certain that they weren't erect, just large. A barely visible purplish welt of a cesarean scar ran across her belly just below her belly button. Her pubic hair was trimmed short, although it stopped above her pussy, where large shaved bare labia surrounded a prominent fold of flesh in the middle.

"I've got to admit, of all the years that I've been enjoying spas like this, this is the first time I've shared one with someone I know." Shirley rolled onto her back, her breasts flattening out and spilling sideways as she did.

"It's my first time in a spa like this," Gloria answered. "Are they always, um..." she stuttered, searching for the proper word, "clothing optional?"

"It depends. Most are, although some are totally separated by the sexes; men's and women's hot tubs, men's and women's Sauna's - that kind of thing, but those that style themselves as European are typically co-ed. How about you, Jim? Have you ever been before?"

"Just once. Years ago with my wife in Las Vegas. That one was separated men's and women's sides. I've got to admit, I like the co-ed atmosphere a lot more."

She laughed, "Well it's nice to see some different scenery, but I've got to admit, not many men our age are as easy on the eyes as you are."

"Why thank you," I said, impishly adding, "but I'm taken."

She laughed, as did Gloria. "No come-on intended, but I wish more men took care of themselves like you apparently do. Let a woman get a little bit of extra weight and she's body shamed, but most men seem to have beer bellies and think it's OK. I'm just saying that I don't mind occasionally seeing a good looking man. So," she continued, changing the subject without a pause, "how long have you two been together? Can I ask?"

I glanced at Gloria, I wasn't averse to sharing about our relationship generically, but Shirley was her co-worker, not mine. How much she wanted to share would be up to her. "We've been seeing each other for a couple of years now. Off and on, obviously, as Jim lives here and I'm in Dallas, but we get together as often as we can." Shirley had been on her back, just her head looking toward us, but now rolled onto her side facing us. "How'd you meet living so far apart?"

"On a flight from Dallas, we were seatmates. I was coming to visit an acquaintance; Jim was coming back from a business trip."

Shirley's head bobbed knowingly. "And the rest is history." She didn't say anything for a moment, I suspected something was going through her mind but didn't know what. "So, Gloria... if a position was open in the San Diego office, would you be interested?"

The conversation degenerated into office talk, which meant nothing to me as I didn't know the politics or people, but it didn't last for long. We'd now been back in the Sauna for much longer than the first time, and although Shirley hadn't said anything, I'd watched a drip of sweat rolling down her breast, hanging momentarily from her nipple, and then dripping to the towel. Although I didn't feel as overheated as I had the first time, I also was dripping sweat. "I think it's time for another shower, ladies," I said, standing and gathering my towel.

I didn't hear any disagreement; without comment both rolled upright and gathered their towels. "Is it ok if I come with you? I'm done here," Shirley said, "do you mind if I move on with you guys? I don't want to horn in on your experience..."

"Not at all," Gloria answered, "come on."

I let Gloria and Shirley shower first, stepping back to let them cool off. Both had their nipples perk up to the cold water, although when it was my turn the shower seemed even less cold with the frigid setting than it had the first time. There was plenty of room, and although I'd not been outwardly ogling Shirley, at least most of the time, now without thinking I was examining her breasts. "Like my ladies?" she said. I guiltily looked up to her face, but there was no hiding where I'd been looking. "It's ok if you do. You don't get boobs as big as mine without knowing that they're always the center of attention." If she was going to be nonchalant about showing them, I guess I didn't need to be embarrassed.

"God I wish mine looked like that," Gloria said, once again disparaging her own body.

"Oh goodness, what have you got to worry about?" Shirley responded. "A beautiful body like yours? And you're worried about boob size?"

"Exactly what I keep telling her," I chimed in.

"Then why were you looking if they aren't nicer than mine?" she responded.

"I didn't say they were nicer, just that I noticed them and you know I like boobs." I glanced down at myself. "Shirley, did you happen to notice that I'm naked?"

"Why yes," she responded, a slight smirk on her face. "And I did notice that you're a man. A circumcised man at that."

"Oh? Were you checking me out?"

"Well it is kind of hard not to."

"Oh stop it you two," Gloria responded.

Shirley laughed, "You know, I don't think I've ever hung out naked with a coworker before. I know my ladies get attention; they've been doing that for more than, well, since junior high, but I can't say as most people ever get to see them exposed. You guys are kind of fun though." And then she paused, her face getting more serious. "I trust I can expect your discretion on sharing a hot tub and Sauna sans clothes?"

"Of course," I immediately said, "although I haven't got anyone to share that with who would know you."

"Yes, of course," Gloria added, "just as I know I can expect the same from you?"

"It goes without saying," Shirley responded.

I stepped out of the shower, sufficiently cooled off, and grabbed my towel, now somewhat damp and needing to be changed. I stepped out of the door, only to come face to face with the attendant. That I was naked didn't faze her in the least, she just said "Good timing! Are you ready to move on? I'll make up the mud if you're ready." Turning to look back, I found Gloria had wrapped her towel around herself again, and Shirley was looking down, arranging her own towel.

The attendant said we should move down to the "salt relaxation room" to wait, she said it would take her a few minutes to make up the mud mixtures. When I asked what she meant, she said it was dry powdered dirt until she made it up, and they had to do it pretty much on demand as it would dry and harden like rock if made up too soon. I dropped my damp towel into the bin, grabbed another, and followed the attendant two doors down the hall to the relaxation room. When I glanced back, Gloria and Shirley had both dropped their damp towels in the bin and were re-wrapping their bodies.

The relaxation room had four lounges and a slight scent of open fields. I wasn't sure whether it was Lilac, or Sage, or just what the scent was. The room was comfortably warm; a large bowl of salt blocks was on top of a heater, although I couldn't tell whether the salt was doing anything or not. I guessed it did something, although I didn't know what. The attendant said we could just relax there for a while and made sure we had water bottles, reminding us to rehydrate, and showed us where more water was. I was still naked and just laid back on one of the lounges, but both girls kept their towels wrapped around themselves as they also found a lounge.

Shirley moved to the opposite side of the room, there were a pair of curtains that we could have used to separate the one large room into two, but didn't bother. "You don't seem to have any trouble being naked," Shirley said, obviously directed to me.

"What can I say," I grinned back at her. "I've got a pool at home that's quite private, and after a while you just don't even think about it."

"He says he's a closet nudist," Gloria chimed in, "but I think he's out of the closet."

Shirley laughed in response, "my husband and I are, too. We've got a semi-private yard and pool, so we go skinny dipping all the time at night, and over in the corner it's totally private so when I want to lie out and work on a tan, that's where I go." She glanced down and, realizing her one breast was exposed, pulled the towel back up.

"What can I say? My wife and I liked swimming naked and going to nude beaches and now living alone I just don't have much need to put clothes on around the house. I noticed you didn't seem to have much for tan lines either." Shirley reached for her water bottle, the towel coming untucked and fell forward exposing one breast. This time she didn't bother to replace it.

"You're married?" Shirley asked, obviously curious on my mention of Debs.

"Was. I lost my Debs a few years ago now."

"Oh I'm sorry. Was it unexpected?"

"Auto accident. Runaway truck hit her friend's car going through an intersection. Broke her neck, killed her instantly, and her friend was totally unscathed."

"Oh how terrible."

"Her friend has had it the worst. She's never forgiven herself for something that wasn't her fault at all."

We lay there chatting for perhaps 20 minutes before the attendant returned, indicating we should follow her. Standing, I suddenly realized I really was quite relaxed, whether from the salt or just sitting and doing nothing, I didn't know.

The mud room was essentially another Sauna, with an overhead rain shower nozzle and a hand-held shower wand hanging on the wall. She handed us each a bowl at the door; a small container of very fine mud. "Spread it all over your bodies, even hair if you are so inclined, and over the next ten or fifteen minutes it will dry and crack. Just keep it on. After a while the steamer will come on and the mud will soften, almost melt away. After that, the shower will come on; rinse off, and help it with the hand shower if you need to - and that's it. The mud will open the pores on your body and help cleanse everywhere. After that you'll be all done." I hooked my towel on the peg next to the door and accepting a container of mud stepped into the room, Gloria and Shirley doing the same.

I stuck my fingers in, finding it very slippery. Taking a glob into the palm of my hand, I held out the container to Gloria and said "Here, will you hold this for a sec?" She just took it, and putting my hands together spread the mud into both hands. Before she realized what was happening, I immediately reached up and grabbed her breasts, smearing them with mud.

"Jim!" she said with surprise, taking a half step back, her face shifting to look at Shirley and see if she was watching.

"What?" I asked innocently. "I just wanted to make sure we got some on all the important parts." Shirley laughed out loud and I turned towards her, holding my hands out. "Do you need some help too?" I grinned.

She already had her fingers in her mud, and drawing them out painted a bit on her first breast. "Thanks, but I think I'm ok," she said with a grin at my joking.

Spreading the mud everywhere felt a bit weird, but I did myself until Gloria asked for help on her backside. I quit working on my own body, instead smoothing and spreading mud on Gloria's backside and then continuing to the areas that she'd missed; underneath her upper arm, her throat, and then I had her close her eyes while I painted her face. When I was done, Shirley handed Gloria her mud and turned around. Gloria did her back and when they were done, I turned my back to her and she did mine too. She had just finished when she reached around with a handful of mud and with a laugh gripped my cock and said that I'd missed a spot. I'm not sure whether Shirley saw that or not, but if not I'm sure she recognized my previously bare cock had a mud coat afterward.

"I've got to admit, I've been to spas a few times, but I can't say as I've ever gotten naked with a couple of friends and smeared mud on our bodies." I sat on the wooden bench, the ladies immediately followed suit. A couple of friends? I thought. I admitted wryly to myself that although I had only met her a couple of times now; getting naked and hanging out together seemed to make us more friends than just acquaintances. I wasn't totally aware of how Gloria perceived her, but since they'd known each other before Shirley moved, it seemed logical that she was a better friend than me. I was a friend by default.

"Have you ever been to a co-ed spa before?" Gloria asked

"In Europe all the time. Frank's family lives outside Warsaw, and the hotel we stay there has a wonderful spa. They don't look on nudity there the way Americans seem to however."

"Yeah," I agreed. "My wife thought that love and sex, nudity and sex, were all the same when we first got married. I guess I changed her mind though," I said with a wry grin. "Later she went to college, got her RN and taught sex ed classes for years, specializing on telling how it really was. The kids really appreciated someone talking about what really happens rather than repeating some euphemisms to make it seem like people really aren't interested in sex. She said that her experience was that by Junior High, most kids had already experimented with someone else and knew a lot more, both right and wrong, than their parents assumed. She herself came from an ultra-conservative background, but totally changed once we'd been married for a while and I showed her how everything she had preconceptions about was wrong."

"Preconceptions?"

"Oh, you know, the old double standard - good girls don't, if they're interested in sex they're sluts. Boys are just sowing their wild oats which is OK. Nudity is sex, sex only belongs in marriage, sex is for babies; oral sex is dirty, anal sex is dirty, sex is right only with the opposite sex, sex should be monogamous and everything that we're led to believe is the truth until we grow up and learn reality." She nodded and said nothing for a few moments.

"So are you saying that you have sex with others? Are you... swingers?" I was carefully choosing my words to respond when Gloria answered instead.

"Yes."

"Oh."

I almost wished she'd not said it that way, but on the other hand, it was the truth. Truth doesn't have to be blunt however; often a discretionary answer is better. "I don't know, I wouldn't say I think I'm a swinger, that name doesn't fit how I feel," I clarified. "I would say, for me, more that I am a monogamous man with several partners. Do you know what I mean, would you agree?" I said to Gloria, looking at her for affirmation and getting a non-committal expression and a shrug. "I'm not chasing people down looking for sex, but I'm not committed to just one woman, either. Gloria and I get together every time we can," I continued in explanation. "There's a woman who lives across the street from me. She's married to, and loves, a quadriplegic, but we get together for sex quite regularly; and there is also a young woman going to college that I see occasionally." I didn't see any reason to explain that Bug was also my niece. "Oh," I said, remembering Steve and Mary. "There's a couple from Northern California that we've played with, so in that case, I guess you could say we did some swinging." That Gloria's daughter Melissa had joined us for a wild few days in Key West completely slipped my mind; that Deb's and I had shared everything with another couple for years also slipped my mind at the moment, or that Deb's and I had fun with some other couples on a few occasions I didn't mention, but that wasn't current history. That was my answer, but Shirley must have picked up that it was completely an "I" answer.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers