All Comments on 'Executive Platinum Ch. 19'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Another Wonderful Chapter

This is a Fantastic Hot Erotic chapter and we got to see a Lustful Erotic side of Gloria that has emerged as was pointed out. Hope you’re able to share another chapter soon. Thank You!

Gary13Gary13over 5 years ago
Excellent, as usual

Now I'll go back and re-read Ch. 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More, please

I'm hoping for an outdoor sex show for Janet's husband's benefit. Maybe she's going to discover that she can squirt for him if he eats her while she's got a cock cumming deep in her throat? Or a pussy on her tongue. Janet deserves to know she can fulfill herself AND her husband. He seems to have given up trying to satisfy her sexually.

I really want to hear more about Melissa and the weathergirl, they are hypersexual but as far as the reader can tell they are sort of hanging loose and just fucking for fun, though they do actually have career paths - we just don't see them "in living color."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES